TRUMP IS ILLITERATE: READ HIS WORDS

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT OUR PRESIDENT IS ILLITERATE

in this recent 'Tweet' from our idiotic president, he is talking about the 700 children that have been taken from their parents by the U.S. Border Patrol. Down there, the children and their parents have been separated while they're intercepted by Border Patrol guards.

Did you notice that I just used the words 'these', 'their' and 'they're' correctly? Its simple 3rd grade English, can really not that hard to do. Anybody with a brain stem can do it.

It tuns out that Donald Trump is incapable of differentiating between these words. Here is his 'Tweet':

"Put pressure on the Democrats to end the horrible law that separates children from there parents once they cross the Border into the U.S. Catch and Release, Lottery and Chain must also go with it and we MUST continue building the WALL! DEMOCRATS ARE PROTECTING MS-13 THUGS."

So… He's the President of the United States, and he Tweets like a 12 year old girl, AND he's illiterate?… Nice

Fucking amazing.

mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1000375761604370434

Attached: PicsArt_05-29-02.23.01.gif (308x480, 68.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/obama-tweet-grammatical-error-185757596.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

unbelievable. i'm at a loss for words right now. he truly is as stupid as they say he is.

I do not like trump, that being said, using there instead of their doesnt mean anything. There are planty of people who are of average intelligence who have issues with certain Homophones.

So now you're accusing Trump of being homophobic?

your being to kind, coming in hear just too makeup a excuse.

After taking every possible avenue in consideration I came to the conclusion that everyone reading or participating Twitter is dumb as fuck.

more desperate by the day

Brain dead leftist detected

Likely.
We need to intercept the auto correct software updates for his phone so:
"Great day today, peaceful morning"
changes to:
"gas the kikes, racewar now"

"Its simple 3rd grade English, can really not that hard to do. Anybody with a brain stem can do it."
Yeah way to go Einstein, you're a real big league English major.
Top kek.

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT OUR PRESIDENT IS ILLITERATE

in this recent 'Tweet' from our idiotic president, He talks about education and makes a fucking spelling error!

Did you notice he spelled Affect with an E instead of an A?!?!

It tuns out that Obama is incapable of differentiating between these words.
yahoo.com/news/obama-tweet-grammatical-error-185757596.html

So… He's the President of the United States, and he Tweets like a 12 year old girl, AND he's illiterate?… Nice

Fucking amazing.

Attached: im so woke twitter checkmarks blue retard nigga.jpg (327x376, 18.65K)

Attached: 1316300367793.jpg (228x229, 17.09K)

He has to be trolling. Everyone is focused on the fee-feez and spelling errors but the important part us ignored.

Democrats are protecting MS-13 thugs. FYI these guys like to kill people in the same way the cartels in Mehico kill people. In the most fuckrd up ways imaginable. Ordinary drive-by shootings are just too quick for those psychos.

there's no hyphen in 'MS13', limpdick

the important part IS ignored.

You meant to say 'major league', not 'big lague'.

You meant to say, "You meant to say 'major league', not 'big league' ", not "You meant to say 'major league', not 'big lague"

you meant to say 'grammatical errors', not 'spelling errors'

You typed, "Did you notice that I just used the words 'these', 'their' and 'they're' correctly?", but you actually didn't use the word 'these'.

you meant to type 'you're', but you typed 'your'

your meme says 'can't tell if trolling', when it should have said 'can't tell if you're trolling'

You typed 'yeah way to go, Einstein', but you should've put a comma after the word 'yeah'

You typed 'planty of people', but you meant to type 'plenty of people'

When you typed 'Everyone is focused on the fee-feez and spelling errors but the important part us ignored.', you forgot to put a comma between the words 'errors' and 'but'.

that was improper usage of a colon twice in the same post

when you typed 'fuckrd up', I believe you meant to type 'fucked up'

it seems that perhaps you can't read very well, because the link that you posted clearly states that Obama didn't actually write that particular Tweet.

"Obama's Twitter feed is operated by the staff of Organizing for Action, the president's political action committee. When Obama himself issues a personal message on Twitter, the tweets are tagged with the president's initials, '-b.o.' "

the word 'homophones' shouldn't be capitalized, and pink iPhones are homo as shit.

Illiterate people dont know how to write words.
You retard.

Filter > post+

Holy shit, fuck Drumpf seriously, if you dont gonna do it for the womyn and minorities, do it for America. Be a real patriot, stand on the right side of history
Impeach Gtklswrumpf NOW

Trump dictates his tweets to his phone

that being said, he's probably the antichrist and will kill us all later

>in this recent 'Tweet' from our idiotic president, he is talking about the 700 children that have been taken from their parents by the U.S. Border Patrol. Down there, the children and their parents have been separated while they're intercepted by Border Patrol guards.
>'these'
Good job, you sure showed him

when you typed 'Good job, you sure showed him' you should have used a period after 'job', instead of a comma

SPAM
SAGE

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: PicsArt_05-29-08.31.17.jpg (460x626, 70.24K)

Attached: nice.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

i guess ill just judge every scientist i meet in my life based on their ability to do a kick flip ollie on a skateboard because even a nigger babby knows how to do that

but the wall construction has not even started

Attached: 3339d7a2667434654070cc3ff75e4fab85b4a2e09b87951976c81d448c58bb0a.jpg (1080x1080, 773.94K)

I read a REAL NEWS ARTICLE this morning about a secret meeting Trump had with certain cabinet members, where he openly joked about how 'gullible' American voters were, and how he has no actual intention of ever 'building the wall'.

he does write his own messages but a good amount time he gets his staff to and they have to put in typos on purpose just to mimic how retarded he is on the regular and not give away someone even moderately competent might be typing instead

PATENTLY FALSE
if you think egomaniacal Trump would ever let anybody else speak (or tweet) for him, you live in an alternate universe

in 2006 dubya commisioned a goddamn chain link fence for 1.6 billion and it was projected to cost 50 billion over 25 years. if anyone things trumps wall will be built and able to keep anyone out i have some bad news for your wallet if that horrible idea actually gets okayed cause it sure as hell aint gonna be trump or mexico paying for it

In fact, Trump's version of 'running this country' consists of not much more than tweeting. It's a well known fact that he 'clocks out' around 2 PM every day, and spends the rest of the entire day & night in bed eating the exact same McDonald's selection, and tweeting.

If you think Trump allows other people to do his tweeting, you're fooling yourself. Trump is SO egotistical and self-centered, he makes Johnny Neptune seem modest by comparison.

that's like saying you're sure he wrote the book art of the deal by himself. if he can take credit for someone else's writing he will

Hitler dubs has no actual intention of posting a link to said
because it is not
Sage because this thread sucks, Johnny.

This is the only wall shabbos trump has any interest in.

Attached: c893ec0d4c94ad77997e39373fec918cf677f9bd535b88654ee22860fbc1d6a0.jpg (800x600, 51.43K)

wow. here's the only good section of anime that I've ever seen that doesn't suck

Trump has absolutely no intention of ever building the wall. However, the REAL NEWS ARTICLE I read stated that his cabinet members have discussed how he intends on using the 'wall construction' as a 'lure' for re-election in two years.

(in other words, it's never going to be done, because it's practically impossible, and possibly impractical)

the scariest part ? Historically, incumbent presidents have always used an 'ongoing war or military action' as a way to ensure their re-election, because the American public doesn't like to switch leaders during wartime. In the same REAL NEWS ARTICLE I read, the cabinet members also said Trump is already planning on a military event as we approach 2020.

AGAIN: a man who can't differentiate between THERE & THEIR is planning an upcoming war so he can be allowed another four years of tweeting in bed while eating Quarter Pounders with Cheese.

Attached: Screenshot_20180529-121005.png (1080x1920, 325.51K)

Tony Schwartz was the ghostwriter for Art Of The Deal

The publisher hired Mr. Schwartz because he can spell, unlike Trump

Attached: PicsArt_05-29-12.30.34.jpg (800x600, 76.89K)

Speaking of Jewish people who are more intelligent than white people (we all are) if you want to know the real Donald Trump, just research Tony Schwartz's comments about him. He spent 18 months with Trump, day in and day out, writing the book 'Art Of The Deal'.

Schwartz makes it very clear. He says Trump is a fucking IDIOT.

Attached: PicsArt_05-29-12.37.17.png (982x1274, 765.75K)

RE: posting the link

so you're telling me that you're incapable of doing a Google search ?

really?

no wonder your mother wants you out of her house.

wouldn't it be awesome if one day, somebody accidentally drew an anime that looked cool?

remember kids posters on random image boards know all about private life of President Trump
writing in random topic will surely bring him down now
oh and also always listen to your mainstream media

any day now these hired shitposters in basements will win

another detail I read in that REAL NEWS ARTICLE that I almost forgot to mention: Trump and his team have specifically targeted the stupidest, most gullible, lowest common denominator by intentionally 'spiking' his speeches with idiotic, dumdum hate speech and racism.

It turns out that the less intelligent you are, the more that this rhetoric appeals to you.

whodathunk?…

Attached: PicsArt_05-29-12.46.43.png (1200x628, 1.16M)

your """"""""art""""""""" really is a diamond dozen

You're the one who said you read a
The impetus is upon you to not only prove you read such an article with such material in it, but also to post a link to said article so we can judge for ourselves just how
it really is.
You won't do it because you don't want to get BTFO when we see the source you call
Just post the fucking link, Johnny, and stop using the cop-out
I don't believe you can post one single un-pozzed link that supports your contentions. The impetus is on YOU.
Post the fucking link, Johnny!
also, who uses Google?

Tony Schwatz isn't a 'poster on a random imageboard'. He's an extremely well respected author, and he was specifically chosen to ghostwrite 'Art Of The Deal' because the CEO of Random House Publishing knew Donald Trump in real life, and he knew Trump didn't have the intellect required to write a book worth reading.

Essentially, Schwartz was hired 'to make Trump seem like a great thinker'.

Because Schwartz got to spend every single day with Trump for 18 months, he gleaned an insight into the man that most people never get to see. (Trump's wives have never spent that much time with him before)

Schwartz says Trump is a stupid, vulgar, delusional, childish, disgusting idiot.

And the part about Trump's schedule these days? The 'clocking out at 2 PM every day, and spending the rest of the day & night sitting in his underwear on his bed eating McDonald's (every single meal is McDonald's) and tweeting like a 12 year old girl ?……

That's public information, and has been verified by his staff and family members.

snap out of it

Sauce?

Attached: PicsArt_05-29-01.14.15.jpg (627x768, 119.55K)

Yes. there was a source

subtle. 7/10 shitpost.

autocorrect software has understood simple grammar for longer than Twitter has existed. this was an error either without or in spite of autocorrect, not because of it.

I bet you think that you were lashing out at me when you tried insulting that digital illustration, didn't you ?

hint: that wasn't me….

see?… you're so angry with me, that you're losing control, and lashing out at innocent people….

you should be ashamed of yourself!

Attached: 193115_1280201801.jpg (640x480, 55.1K)

Besides exhibiting your shitty grammar in this post, is there anything else you would like to say about said source?
If not, then STFU about your
FAKE NEWS.

I haven't seen anything about this, but I'm pretty sure there are video clips of him saying similar things about "drain the swamp" and "lock her up" and how he was just saying it because it got people excited and he enjoyed people chanting for him at his rallies. And let's not forget how much he "loves the poorly educated."

Here's a search criteria you can start with:

google search "trump acted out rally scene with made up hispanic names"

that will lead you down the rabbit hole. I found the article about him never planning on building a wall and an upcoming military event within two 'rabbit hole clicks' from that search criteria

Also: search for why Trump intentionally decided to 'spice things up' by using the term 'SPY' regarding a confidential informant

(he wasn't a spy)

but Trump even started calling it 'Spygate' to appeal to the stupidest people

Two years into it, and so far his entire term in office has been spent trying to convince everyone that there was no illegal association with the Russians

(THERE WAS)

and that's about it….

that, and 'blocking people on Twitter when they say they don't agree with him'

lol what a fucking idiot

If you have a
than by trying to sway public opinion on a site like this by espousing unsubstantiated opinions of your own.
You have nothing.
You are nothing.
Pick up your toys and go home.

Trump reminded them the crowds loved his rhetoric on immigrants along the campaign trail. Acting as if he was at a rally, he then read aloud a few made up Hispanic names and described potential crimes they could have committed, like rape or murder. Then, he said, the crowds would roar when the criminals were thrown out of the country — as they did when he highlighted crimes by illegal immigrants at his rallies, according to a person present for the exchange and another briefed on it later. Miller and Kushner laughed.
A senior White House official said that while the president did discuss the “crowd enthusiasm for crackdowns on criminal aliens,” the official disputed that Trump used Hispanic names to illustrate the point.

Stephen Miller and Son-in-Law-in-Chief Jared Kushner laughed out loud at Trump's bizarre antics

find it for yourself

you've got access to the internet

lol @ thinking I'm 'trying to sway public opinion' IN THIS SHITHOLE

hahaha

Oh, and one more thing:

I have everything
I AM everything
you are my toy. welcome to my home

Butthurt much?

somebody's fuming mad, because I just BITCHSLAPPED THE SHIT OUT OF HIM by proving that Trump considers his supporters to be idiots