No, Republicans aren’t ‘taking the lead in polls’

"The 13 Angry Democrats (plus people who worked 8 years for Obama) working on the rigged Russia Witch Hunt, will be MEDDLING with the mid-term elections, especially now that Republicans (stay tough!) are taking the lead in Polls. There was no Collusion, except by the Democrats!"

washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2018/05/29/no-republicans-arent-taking-the-lead-in-polls/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.8df18aa4aba5

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2018/05/29/no-republicans-arent-taking-the-lead-in-polls/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Polling for the GOP cratered in the wake of the Obamacare repeal efforts. No matter what they did, there was a poor outcome for them.

Pass repeal: millions lose healthcare and will likely use that as their voting motivation

Don't pass repeal: a party in complete power looks ineffectual and plagued by in-fighting, support dips within GOP base

Combine future potential attempts at legislation failing with a potential Mueller report, however the SDNY Cohen case pans out, and whatever stupid shit Trump inevitably does between now and then, it's near impossible to trust polling.

MUH TALKING POINTS

All those people that "got" insurance due to Obamacare either

A. poor niggers that qualified for Medicaid (and that's what they got regardless of pre-ACA or post-ACA)

B.middle class who now were forced by law to buy insurance or suffer penalty

I do agree with your assessment. People are stupid and think repealing ACA would TAKE AWAY MY COVERAGE OMG

nevermind youre a dumb faggot or a bot

MSM Luegenpresse-user cannot stop sucking cocks

Attached: 1393283910843.jpg (429x410, 45.78K)

Misrepresenting poll data you say, now who on Earth would do such a thing, surely not.

Attached: 7e5849191e770f69ed31873590bbc18358bd6467f8378e19df762261717565b6.png (605x490, 103.96K)

only disinformation seems to come from the media
the same media that said trump had no chance do not bother voting
the same media doing D + 20 sampleing

when trump took office

50 % trusted the media
50% does not
mostly and overwhelmingly Democrats fully trust the media blindly

the same poll afte a year of trump is

27% trusts the media
73% Does not trust the media

also in other polls way over 50% trust trump over the media

Eh granted there is a lot to talk shit against (((Trump))) about but the polls were wrong in many battleground states

Oh you mean like these?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (400x203, 81.56K)

Kill yourself

Attached: 1cebdb2678cb1fcb9a9a40246eafa13257a6479f2b7e177d1d88dc77bc119c33.png (212x200, 9.93K)

OH NO NO NO

Based republicucks! God bless America!

OP, you are a fag for not knowing that all the shit after the question mark in your link is just datamining crap. So your link should actually read:
washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2018/05/29/no-republicans-arent-taking-the-lead-in-polls/?
Also, I tried to make an archive link of that webpage for you, but WaPo is so fucking pozzed I was unable to.
You are a fag for linking WaPo here at all!

but thats because the real vote was for her. trump just hacked the election. dont you watch the news?

trump will win

washington post sucks corkscrew penis lol

"It's the economy, stupid."

According to a recent Monmouth University poll, only 12 percent of Americans said their family has benefited a great deal from recent economic growth. A whopping 53 percent said they've been helped "not much" or "not at all" by economic growth. These figures are virtually the same as when Trump took office in January 2017.

Despite the strong unemployment numbers, the percentage of working-age Americans who are employed today is actually lower than in 2008. College graduates hitting the job market this year will find 1.3 percent fewer jobs waiting for them, compared with last year. And wages are growing at a meager 2.6 percent rate, which won't make up for a long period of wage stagnation.

As for the much-touted tax cuts, the law remains unpopular. In a troubling sign for Republican candidates, only about one-fifth of Americans said they've seen any financial benefit from the tax cuts – a not-unexpected result given that the tax benefits were aimed at corporations and wealthier Americans.

Attached: 104887510-GettyImages-883220674.530x298.jpg (530x298, 38.28K)

Yea,we here on 8ch don't wanna catch sum a dem commie cooties

The cost of other necessities is rising as well. Rent prices are soaring in cities like Orlando, Las Vegas, and Sacramento. Health care premiums for Americans on Obamacare will increase an average of 15 percent this year, largely because of Trump's actions to undermine the law. In individual states, the premium increases are much higher. One health plan has asked to boost rates by 64 percent in Virginia and 91 percent in Maryland.

For the least fortunate in this country, the Administration is engaged in a systematic effort to make Medicaid, food stamps, and federal housing assistance more difficult to receive. Overall, four in ten Americans can't cover an unexpected $400 expense without borrowing money or selling something.

When you consider all aspects of a typical household budget, it's no wonder that, despite low unemployment, only about one-third of Americans say the country is headed in the right direction, compared with 52 percent who say it's on the wrong track.

Plebs is gettin' rambunctious…bread and circuses now!!!!

Attached: images.jpg (301x167, 11.79K)

I never get tired of remembering the warm feeling I had watching some of the worst marxist talking heads as their qorld came crashing down on election night. If Trump was removed from office tomorrow, his greatest accomplishment would still stand: he taught (((them))) how to fear again.

Thier own fault for choosing shitty degrees

A thousand extra bucks is better than zero.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Because only a fraction of it was applied to the 2017 taxes, and most people don't pay attention to taxes until the next tax season rolls around.
A consequence of immigration, and shitty city planning.
Was rising before trump was elected, fuck off with your scapegoat, it was always mathematically unsustainable.
Not the governments fault 40% of the country is to stupid to save money. meanwhile they own luxury items like smartphones, brand name clothing, and fast-food.

So why do you feel the need to damage control with this article? Why the typical snarky patronizing liberal-jew rhetoric? Seems very defensive.
Why would that be?

Attached: realclearnarratives.jpg (600x497, 47.63K)

Orlando is a fucking shithole. The roads have been completely fucked for over twenty years and everyone down there drives like they are retarded. If the rent is high there you should fucking move you'll be much happier and will have more money.

I know I am glad I left. Have not missed it at all.
T. CST Panhandle

Fucking this. There is no money in Orlando.

Thats a double negative. If NO republicans ARENT taking a lead in the polls, that meanst hat ALL the republicans ARE taking a lead on the polls.

There's a comma between "No" and "Republicans"

Ok nigger, of that percent how many think its not going liberal enough, going conservative enough, going commie enough, or going nazi enough? That statistic is vague to mislead and decieve and you know it.

Attached: reeeeee.png (680x680, 289.84K)

Attached: hillary-my-turn.jpg (448x472, 65.04K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (602x494, 171.63K)