CELLPHONE VIDEO: Nikolas Cruz Describes His Plans for Shooting SpREEEEEEEEEE

Nikolas Cruz reached for his cellphone before his rifle.

Sometime before killing 17 people at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School on Feb. 14, Cruz recorded three cellphone videos discussing his plan to murder students and staff.

"With the power of my AR-15 you will all know who I am," Cruz said in one video.

Prosecutors released the videos Wednesday afternoon as they prepare for a possible death penalty trial. The videos may offer insight into what motivated Cruz to commit Florida's worst school shooting, which has led to a nationwide debate over gun control.

Cruz, a former Stoneman Douglas student who seems to have meticulously planned his attack, expressed anger at his old classmates, saying they thought he was an "idiot and a dumb ass" when in fact it was they who had been "brainwashed by these f***ing political government programs." And he declared his love for a girl he identified only by her first name, saying he hoped to see her "in the afterlife."

The videos, all shorter than 90 seconds, will almost certainly bolster the prosecution's efforts to convict Cruz, 19, of first-degree murder, a capital offense: Under Florida law, such charges must be premeditated.

Fred Guttenberg, whose daughter Jaime was killed at Stoneman Douglas, said he was worried that media coverage of the videos, which he called "delusional," might inspire other school shootings. Guttenberg said he had read transcripts of the videos but would not watch them.

"I don’t want other kids to see what he said and think they’ll do it better," he told the Miami Herald Wednesday. "What he did has resulted in him being in jail where he will rot and die. He was caught and he is going to be abused in prison until he dies."

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article212199899.html

Other urls found in this thread:

wptv.com/news/local-news/investigations/jail-records-reveal-nikolas-cruz-was-seen-laughing-in-jail-days-after-parkland-school-shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebensborn
tips.fbi.gov/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lmao, the amerimutt literally admitting its prison system exists to torture its occupants, its fellow amerimutts will cheer this as they love nothing more than the suffering of another mutt.

torture techniques were brought to perfection in europe

POL BTFO

He was not wrong. Look at everything many of the students in that school have been doing since.

Attached: PicsArt_05-31-11.04.19.gif (640x426, 742.81K)

Attached: PicsArt_05-31-11.13.42.jpg (1100x733, 76.72K)

Nikolas Cruz: 17 kills
Zig Forums normalfags: 0 kills
He's more man than all of you faggots combined. Go pay your taxes, do what you're told, and obey the law Zig Forums faggots.

'Little Nikita' is going to be passed around like a bag of popcorn…

They're going to use him like a public condom…

Lol @ 'with the power of my AR-15' hahaha !!!

He's going to have his asshole turned into a gaping bulletwound

Attached: PicsArt_05-31-11.23.08.jpg (1100x733, 81.34K)

*places my hand against the back of your head, and laughs as you lean forward into my lap*

No, death row means you spend 23 hours a day alone in a cell with one hour of "recreation" outside, meaning walking around a postage stamped sized concrete pad with high walls around you and a patch up blue sky above your head.

Holy shit, I can't believe they actually used a hologram pseudoconfession. This shit just got deeper.

Nope… He's not on death row yet….

nice try…………….

It's going to be quite some time before he goes to trial, and sentencing will take even longer. He's not in prison, and he's going to deal with GUARDS, who are very predictive and in complete control, particularly when they turn a blind eye and allow other inmates to do the dirty work for them…

He's going to be turned into a vagina with two legs, but those legs aren't going to do him any good, because he can't run anywhere

You sure do give good head for being such and intimidating scary little girl

nope. he's in protective custody and literally laughing in your face and so am i
wptv.com/news/local-news/investigations/jail-records-reveal-nikolas-cruz-was-seen-laughing-in-jail-days-after-parkland-school-shooting
nikolas wins
u mad?

Unlike you, I've actually been to prison… And of course, that means I've been in jail as well… I can tell you for a fact that solitary confinement does not mean you cannot be accessed… In fact, it just makes it easier for you to be targeted because there's not an open population to witness the event when somebody takes a mop handle and teaches you a lesson…

He's a clear Target, and the guards who are in control of his destiny have every reason to allow an accident to happen… And if it does, nobody's going to complain. Nobody will get fired…

Oh yeah, I'm ' SO mad '

hahahahaha……

By the way, I'd like you to 'make me angry' by telling the rest of the students why you're incapable of getting any pussy…

I'm so fucking mad about him…

Lol

He sure showed me, didn't he?

Attached: PicsArt_05-31-12.30.07.jpg (1100x733, 81.95K)

stop larping, queer.
like all notorious prisoners, he will be coddled like a baby and is probably getting his alpha cock sucked by one of the nigger guards who respect his courage to take on white society, which is something those uncle tom prison guard niggers never had the balls to do themselves.

lol @ the delusional, latently homosexual, inexperienced, idiotic opinions of a sheltered, sexless, lonely little computer sissy

dude, it's 'SO FUCKING OBVIOUS what an effeminate little girlyboy you are….

it's creepy

Q: which came first:

your inability to ever get laid because you're an effeminate latent homosexual or the effeminate latent homosexuality which led to the fact that you'll never get laid thing?

17 enemies dead forever while he gets supported by the state for the rest of his natural life, which will be a long time since he is so young and he won't be executed because muh mental illness, while getting his cock sucked on every day by inferior apes who respect and fear a superior white man.
lots of drugs, sex, prison parties, prestige and respect
SO MUCH WINNING

HINT: it's a trick question

again, you certainly seem oddly interested in sex with other men, considering the fact that you've never had sexual relationship with a female….

we get it, we get it…..

you like black dudes…………

creampuff

Hey, Sissyguy…………

I'm wondering if you have the balls to be honest… It's not like anybody knows your name, or cares… You're 'anonymous', so there's no reason for you to be dishonest…..

Q: how many girls have you fucked ?

hey, I have the solution to the incel problem: legalize prostitution. no more incels.

Attached: be aware of dangers around you when riding on the subway before it is too late.jpg (640x640, 35.51K)

w a i t i n g

again, just be honest……

Q: HOW MANY GIRLS HAVE YOU FUCKED IN YOUR LIFE?

His autism reminds me of Chris-chan. Say what you want about that little faggot, at least he's got some humanity to him. It's more than I can say about a lot of you sour incels talking about high scores.

exactly WHAT is 'involuntary' about being an effeminate, swishing latent homosexual ?

those are choices….

Attached: albums are in 33.jpg (768x764, 152.84K)

He's not lying (presuming it's JN). You can look up his records, he has indeed done hard time.

Dear Sallyboy,

Why have you suddenly gone quiet ?…..

it's a simple question that requires a simple answer….

AGAIN: HOW OLD ARE YOU, AND HOW MANY GIRLS HAVE YOU FUCKED SO FAR?

also gay prostitutes then. prostitutes for every. legal and inspected and taxed and regulated. prostitute inspector could be a good job for a neet.
"How mnay lady have you been with?"
"None."
"But you've seen, its says here, 'millions of vaginas and a few thousand femine penises'? Uh what does that mean?
"I should get the job that what it means"

Attached: PicsArt_05-30-02.10.32.jpg (2300x1710, 379.78K)

Attached: PicsArt_05-30-01.59.57.jpg (2300x1710, 174.45K)

We're still waiting for him to post freshly timestamped pics or videos from his phone instead of reposting the same 5 or 6 old pictures over and over again.
I called bullshit on his whole identity tbh
Evidence: no pics, no vids, not even a vocaroo
We are not impressed.

How I do it

Attached: PicsArt_05-31-11.23.50.gif (1024x682, 3.19M)

hee hee !!!

Ernst rhohm used to tounge my asshole

to survive in the german max security prision adolf had to make some adjusts just to survive. but he had a will to power and he knew he could swallow anything he had to as long as would have victory in the end.

What is the obsession with inmate rape? It is always brought up. Something about a dick in an ass in prison just drive people up the god damned walls when speaking of any sort of incarceration. Guy more likely has a 159 stab wounds or having a hard fall around guards than a dick.

He lost….

lol

He was also born with only one testicle, had a tiny German penis, was a known homosexual, and was an intravenous methamphetamine and opioid junkie

Did I already mention that he lost?

well you ever heard of Andy the Swedish German?

They'll do both to him…

Agreed, rapes are rare in prison and jail, because there are plenty of sissies who are willing to accommodate a faggot…

The rapes are generally reserved as the ultimate form of humiliation and degradation, to dehumanize and emasculate a guy after they've beat his ass…..

In other words, they're going to do both to 'sweet nikki'

By the way, it's 100% true that sissy Hitler was born with only one testicle. research it. It's also true that he had a very small penis (even smaller than the average German guys penis, which are all quite small)

While he put on the front of heterosexuality with Eva Braun yeah, he had an openly homosexual relationship with his 'right hand man', and was a documented intravenous methamphetamine junkie who was also physically dependent on opioids which he injected with needles….

After the Russians kicked his ass so fucking bad in Leningrad, he ran like a bitch with his tail between his legs….

just like a little girl…..

(And I'm not even going to mention the part that he was actually Jewish, coming from the Solomon family)

lol what a hero

and he was jewish

I just mentioned that…..

Yes, he was a Jew, and he enjoyed a penis in his mouth… And he had masculinity issues because he had a tiny little penis, and his entire life he felt inadequate because he was not like the other boys… He was born with one testicle…

Hewas basically a Jewish woman pretending to be a man from Austria

The true story about the lady known as Hitler makes perfectly good sense when you stop and consider how all of the guys who emulate him and idolize him are also effeminate little boys with tiny penises and a hidden repressed sexual attraction for other men, but they all want to run their mouth and put on a fake show of angry masculinity, or false facade which is so ridiculous because it's not believable for even one minute

Basically Hitler created the first gay Pride parades, but his flag wasn't his colorful

Johnny!
This thread is not worth your time or your PicsArt.
Bail Nao!
I mean, even crabposting is better than this lame-ass bread.
Join me in the WA girl gets shot at shooting range thread. I gotta go for an hour or so, but I'll be back. In the meantime, that thread is ripe for some good PicsArt extravaganzas in your genre. Enjoy!

Attached: 0385eab69f28fb6076c7e7e8bf884708bb86856f3bb4d241af0b0b680dc882ad.jpg (1200x900, 150.2K)

It's hilarious how when Hitler was in his mother's womb, when the universe was handing out testicles, it looked down at Adolf fetus and decided "this one is going to be a little sissy boy", and only gave him one tiny testicle to accompany his tiny little penis

sim sim salabim

you sound really mad bruh

it's called damage control tbh

The Nazis got more pussy than you'll ever get. What do you think they did with all those jewish women?

17 kills is quite impressive. Some terrorist purposely trying to mass kill people don't get that high.

yes, they enjoyed tons of pussy, but no, they had their own breeding program that didn't include kikes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebensborn

whites do everything better than shitskins tbh

Goblins aren't white, sweetie.

Redpilling is a dangerous form of desensitizing your humanity and increasing violent desensitizing in antisocial young men.

We here at the FBI only want to help.

Please contact us if you or anyone you know plans to perform a violent act.
We will get you the help you need before it's too late.

tips.fbi.gov/

Redpilling is a dangerous form of desentitizing your humanity and increasing violent tendancies in antisocial young men.

We here at the FBI only want to help.

please contact us if you or anyone you know plans to perform a violent act.
We wikk get you the help you need before it'd too late

how are you so easily baited? are you actually sub 90 IQ?

stfu, sissyboy

go play another video game, little girl

It's Johny boy, he's basically braindead.