Christians who go to hell?

There are videos on youtube that make me fearful. There are people who say they were missionaries, pastors, people who lived saying they were Christians and died for a few moments and said they went to hell….
Anons, even though people who believe in Jesus, it's not good enough, is it? What exactly must we do in order to go to heaven?

Attached: 91-Days-8-11.png (2560x1440, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

newadvent.org/summa/3014.htm
newadvent.org/cathen/07409a.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobody ever goes to heaven or hell without actually dying

they said they had heart attacks and momentarily died though.

died and then brought back to life

Meditate on the fewness of the saved and allow it to put the fear of God within you

Not death

Of course there are false and fallen Christians in Hell. Doing good works, and identifying as a Christian, and calling yourself a Christian in public, but not really believing in Jesus counts for nothing. Look at Judas.

Also, consider Simon the magician. He even believed and was baptized, but he was a false convert anyway. He believed in miracles and the power of God, but he didn't really believe in God, and to my knowledge never repented. Jesus also taught about dead faith. I don't want to get into a debate about Sola Fide, but giving mere intellectual assent to the truth of Jesus being the Son of God and His Resurrection, but not repenting of one's sins, or not accepting Jesus' sacrifice personally, or not doing any good works, or not resisting sin, or changing anything at all about oneself, is that true saving faith?

A lot of these Hell visions are mutually incompatible, meaning that they can't all be literally true, and thus at least some of the claimants are either lying, were hallucinating, or under demonic suggestion. Worse, some of their reports contradict orthodox doctrine, as well as the Bible and Church Fathers.

Personally, I had a "vision of Hell" many years ago, and I have no idea if it was genuine or not, and so I don't tell anyone about it, at least not without a disclaimer.

no, man…when I was a sodomite, I believed in God. When I was a furry, I believed in God.
One has to first believe in Him but also live following His commandments.

Not every one that saith to me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven: but he that doth the will of my Father who is in heaven, he shall enter into the kingdom of heaven. Many will say to me in that day: Lord, Lord, have not we prophesied in thy name, and cast out devils in thy name, and done many miracles in thy name? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, you that work iniquity. (Matthew 7:21-23)

There are two sins in the Bible that aren't forgiven, even if you are a "Christian": first is taking the Mark of the Beast, the second is blaspheming the Holy Spirit. Many Christians blaspheme the Holy Spirit without being aware of it, I see it all the time on this board, that is why you need to walk in the Spirit and become a Spirit-filled Christian. You may know about Jesus; but ask yourself: does Jesus know you? Simply "believing" in today's world is construed as accepting the Gospel at face value and slapping on a label on yourself without actually doing what the Bible says: to stop sinning. You can slap on that virtual flair all you want, but do you have the Mark of God on your forehead? God knows you have faults in your earthly body, but you need to try your best since He looks at the heart, the Book of Romans explains this nicely.

tl;dr read the Bible cover-to-cover and actually put it into action

Attached: relationship.png (1024x512, 518.75K)

What is this? No one (including you) ever tells me and just claims to have some secret knowledge like a gnostifag.

Thats because no one is 100 percent sure what it is. Jesus mentioned it when the pharasees called him a demon.

Acts 16
30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?
31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

Don't listen to catholics

No one that's saved would do either

lol
HAHHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

Attached: DL6R9ooUIAELB_h.jpg (500x357, 24.63K)

The Pharisees witnessed Jesus casting out demons. These weren't uneducated or ignorant men. They knew the Scriptures forward and back. They understood that Jesus is the Messiah. They knew so with absolute certainty. The evidence, the proof, was right there in front of them. There was no room for doubt or equivocation or questioning. In that moment, they could have accepted that Jesus is Who He said He is, and they could have thus accepted the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of truth, to indwell in themselves. Instead they betrayed the truth they knew, and rejected Jesus, and knowingly and falsely accused Him of casting out demons by the power of the demonic for the sake of the crowd. In so doing they rejected the truth they recognized for what it is, they rejected the Holy Spirit. This is the one sin that cannot be forgiven, because it is the fully conscious, willing rejection of salvation. The mark of the beast will be applied in like manner.

You have the wrong mindset.
If you want to live your life based on being afraid of going to hell after you die, you will fail.

You mustn't care whether you go to hell.
Give your heart and soul to Christ regardless of what happens to you.
Submit yourself to the will of Christ and God and accept all consequences. That is true dedication.

There are no secrets with God, everything is out in the open and in the Bible. The only secret is the day and the hour of the Second Coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. This Christanon is right in that there are many explanations of what it means, it's up to you and God to figure it out but it doesn't mean that it is fake and this is how Christians can end up in Hell. This is why we need to follow God, and not some pastor or some priest. The blind leading the blind, they both fall into the pit.
Wherefore, my dearly beloved, (as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but much more now in my absence,) with fear and trembling work out your salvation. (Philippians 2:12)
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding. (Proverbs 9:10)

Attached: galatians.jpg (960x960, 912.42K)

lol

What if the main reason you obey God is purely out of fear of Hell?
I want to love Jesus, and have been moved to tears while reading scripture and listening to sermons, but there are many things I want to do but the main reason I obey God is mainly just a fear of Hell.

A lot of them are very legalistic and don't realize they're actually spiritually devoid. Calvinism has the tendency to do this to people.

You've taken the first step. Keep going. Start considering all the good things in your life and the world in general and thanking God for creating them and blessing you every day. Thank Jesus for sacrificing Himself for you. Increasing your sense of gratitude toward God should help you to feel more loving for God.

This is all an amazing thread and you people are very smart. Thank you. As the OP, I feel well knowing my path to the Lord will become stronger.

See (Holy trinity trips checked)

what did you mean by this?
What exactly do you think this sin is? It's probably not what you think.
newadvent.org/summa/3014.htm
newadvent.org/cathen/07409a.htm (bottom section)

Acts 10:43 (KJV 1900): To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.

We're already in hell.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (486x274, 297.17K)

Because being 100% sure of your salvation is a trap. Even the apostle Paul said to his fellow Christians to work out their salvation with fear and trembling.

1 John 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

I can tell you most of them are experiencing hell for being too legalistic and vengeful. They don't understand. They don't have a relationship with Christ.

Try reading the Bible in its entirety instead of nit-picking one or two verses to support your viewpoint. It doesn't matter what our point of views are, only thing that matters is God's.

Attached: TheBible.jpg (2222x2212, 973.92K)

I didn't say that, and I defined the unforgivable sin here:

What kind of quote is that?

Even many saints who had visions of hell said that they saw popes/priests/monks/Nuns in hell. You can't truly relax.