California to give free health care to illegals

leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=201720180AB2965
legalinsurrection.com/2018/05/california-may-offer-free-healthcare-to-illegal-immigrants/
dailydemocrat.com/health/20180530/a-scaled-back-bid-to-care-for-undocumented-californian

Attached: 1527724811983.jpg (700x615, 104.42K)

Not joking when I say commiefornia deserves to get nuked.

What's wrong with a bit of humanity then.

wtf i love mexicans now

ANNOUNCEMENT

So what? Who cares?… Your government flushes trillions of dollars down the toilet every fucking day, and you don't complain about that…

Your great-grandchildren will be born with a dollar figure of debt already applied to their life, in an effort to pay back the money that was wasted 20 years ago.

It's all imaginary anyway. When Nixon took us off the gold standard in 1974, we no longer had gold in Fort Knox to back up our money, and every dollar bill printed since then is worthless, a valueless paper IOU for money we don't actually have.

The entire world has been bankrupt like this for decades, and you weren't complaining during the artificial stimulus 'good times', so who the fuck do you think you are to start complaining now ?

………… If you're unhappy about this, may I suggest that you go fuck yourself?

…………. Nobody gives a fuck about your opinion

ALSO
whether you like it or not it is United States Mandated Federal Law that they MUST provide health care for anybody who needs it, regardless of their citizenship or ability to pay…

These people have just as much right to healthcare as you do, if not more…..

100% true… Federal law mandates that in America they must provide medical treatment to anybody who needs it, regardless of any details like citizenship, insurance, or ability to pay….

If you don't like it, build a ship and go find your own goddamn country and make your own rules…….

I would much rather hang out with those 'illegal immigrants' than YOU, because unlike you, they got off their ass and actually struggled to come here.

They wanted to be part of America so badly that they actually risked their lives to get here………….

That's what I call true American Spirit….

YOU ?…. You're a bunch of lazy fucking spoiled bitches who sit on your ass playing video games, and you never sacrifice or volunteer to help anybody, and you don't have the stamina to walk to the store, let alone walk hundreds of miles and risk life and limb in the name of becoming an American….

You're a bunch of spoiled lazy bitches who mooch off your mother, begging her to buy you video games and replace your obsolete piece of shit computer…

Yep… I would much rather hang out with them than to hang out with you, and that feeling is shared by just about every other American citizen…

You're a fucking piece of shit, who contributes nothing, sits on your ass in that stinky computer chair all day long, looking down your nose at hard-working people, pointing fingers, trying to convince yourself that you're Superior….

Fuck yourself….

Wouldn't it be wonderful if you made the rules, and your trivial little faggot opinion mattered?…..

No…. It really wouldn't be all that wonderful

if you were in control, everybody's money would go to video games, and everybody would have hemorrhoids from sitting in front of their fucking computer jacking off to transexual anime videos.

If you ran the world, your mother would have to buy everybody video games and pay their rent….

If you ran the world, heterosexuality would be outlawed, and any man with a girlfriend or the slightest bit of self-confidence would be sent to prison, punishment for outshining you…

Naaaahhhhh…………

I think things are pretty good the way they are…..

This is the part where you shut the fuck up and jump back on your little Zelda game and get ready for a Friday night filled with masturbation and tears…..

I have to get out of this shithole

found the spic

You have to go back.

Good news and bad news:

The good news is I've got nothing but bad news for you…….

I'm not going anywhere, and I absolutely guarantee I'm going to drive you out of here before I'm done……

found the latent homosexual

…….and I'm NOT joking………

not even a little bit……………..

You're going to end up becoming so frustrated and angered, that you'll eventually decide 'fuck this shit', pack your bags, and take your faggot ass out of here………….

You'll see………………..

the 'good old days' are gone, and I'm the one who took a shit on them

I'm trying to think of a punchline, but honestly I think that the statement itself works fine.

the punchline

As bad as it may be over here, the scumbags from your country dream of moving here and reaping the benefits…

And I don't blame them…………….

It's been centuries, and your people haven't even been able to produce a quality TV show, let alone accomplish any of the other magnificent things this shitty flings off our fingertips like boogers, effortlessly, without even batting an eye…..

You are this angry.

Attached: angry.png (921x647, 1.44M)

Is anyone really suprised?

Attached: fd4846fb4106fdffc8171c1a3886f605763c1667d5915ef093280d178fdf7b6d.jpg (900x748, 127.25K)

The American healthcare system is wonderful at treating what it is designed to treat, acute injuries and illnesses. If someone gets their leg crushed by a falling signpost or something, I don't think anyone's against medical treatment for them, and I don't have any problem with my tax dollars going toward that. The issue arises with subsidizing treatment for chronic diseases caused by bad lifestyle choices. In that instance, risk is no longer a factor and it just becomes a situation of shifting the consequences of someones bad decisions onto someone else. The only way to possibly make a system like that work is if you have extremely high social capital. i.e an ethnostate like Japan. Otherwise the lack of both social and financial pressures to control behavior will end up draining the system of resources, eventually causing it to collapse. Which ironically isn't really much of a problem seeing as the current medical system is by design incapable of treating the lifestyle diseases everyone is sick with. Those eating a healthy diet and living a healthy balanced lifestyle will largely be fine. Everyone else will either have to change their lifestyle choices or die off in the ensuing healthcare collapse.

You should check on your cardboard box or another manlet is going to steal your place to sleep.

8ch is a sanctuary site for the likes of johnny nepturd

Call johnny at (478) 324-4637

Dumb reply to an accurate description of the ilk found here.

FAIL

tHANKS FOR PUTTING THE FUCKHEADS in their place.
They are too dense to get it to change them,but a few barbs took hold

Attached: when-you-make-an-absolutely-abhorrent-post.png (500x523, 47.11K)

Attached: Implying.jpg (375x375, 16.83K)

I look foward to the day the fault line crumbles.

its as silly as me telling you to drown yourself without semen.

BREAKING NEWS:
Doctors from around the world are rushing into California!
The Mansanato is dropping cures with complete disregard.

If spics were so great why do they need to come to America in the first place? It's a shit troll and deserves nothing but a shit reply.

Whites come, Whites Build.
I think its time to write a New Chapter. Fuck the Jews, Lets Friend the Blacks, really friend the blacks.
I dont want to sound like a bitch, But lets be honest here.

because it is not humane?
people need to pay that. try to think who will pay it. think very fucking hard.

is your answer "the already overtaxed people of california"? congratulations, you are about a braincell up from being a vegetable.

great argument, 10/10
first off, they didn't risk their lives. the people who migrate often have quite a bit of money, since they need to pay off the smugglers. they could start a small business with that kind of money, but they rather want to invest in trying to get to another country, instead of making their own better. that's not brave, it's walking away from your responsibilities. secondly, why would someone be entitled to someone because they themselves risk their lives? what kind of dumb shit is that? should i be entitled to someone's car because i risked my life to steal it?

Attached: 15f4293d316e626859132ba7d64f8cfee05b1ac1ca6be79df9b33e81cf29747c.jpg (710x1024, 43.1K)

They already get free healthcare. This just fast-tracks it.

Niggers Should Stay in Africa and whites should stay in Europe.
Niggers who invade my Birthright, should be treated like a Whore. or are You the 60 year old whore in search of Young migrant dick? (this is the truth).
The Nigger Migrant looks at this 60 year old dry potato, and Obviously goes and rapes Attractive White girls.
the reason niggers want to go to Europe is simple, The whites are genetically inclined for war, the whites are good with limited resources.

The Right thing to do, is to teach the Africans everything we know.
Everything, this way the Niggers will no longer have a desire to invade our birthright homeland.

We can all be happy, teach the Africans how to farm, teach them husbandry and instill an industrial culture upon the Niggers.

the Nigger will no longer be offended by the word Nigger if we do this.
Feminists looking for dick, the dick goes out and rapes whites.

J E W S
Without Jews, there would be no war, No more arguments about abortion, The White Christians would Have Industrialized the Niggers by now, the Chinese would have never known drugs, WW1 2017 WW2 170 Million killed at the hands of the Semite.

Attached: 93d8974fcdf215df9772dc8b31db56c72f8d61fa12345163048fde76bd496000.jpg (722x463, 156.1K)

ABSOLUTELY REDDIT-TIER

Lol
No, you won't. Stay mad kike nigger.

Attached: 418f20b4b915a93ff6bb45052df25e3b3c3d4079c74aa246eeaaf6eff4f5c195.jpg (1012x1024, 144.38K)

When you smell a spic
Shoot it until you hear click