California bans all state-funded travel to homophobic Oklahoma

California is banning state-funded travel to Oklahoma because of policies it considers discriminatory toward LGBTQIA+ people.

Attorney General Xavier Becerra announced the ban Friday in response to a policy adopted in Oklahoma last month that allows private adoption and foster agencies to deny placements based on religious or moral grounds.

Opponents say it's designed to discriminate against same-sex couples or LGBTQIA+ parents. Oklahoma's Catholic bishops support the law.

Becerra's decision is based on a 2017 California law that bans state-funded or state-sponsored travel to states that authorize discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender identity.

California already bars official travel to Alabama, South Dakota, Kentucky, North Carolina, Kansas, Mississippi and Texas.

kcra.com/article/california-bans-state-funded-travel-to-oklahoma/21054954

Attached: kqZql.jpg (574x709, 136.54K)

Who travels via state transportation anyway?
And couldn't this be argued as a federal issue? One could argue that this impacts inter-state trade, no?

There's more letters now? Why not just use the whole alphabet and be done with it

Yes. It's extremely illegal. Only the fed can make laws with respect to interstate trade.

Cool. Guess I can't be extradited back to Commiefornia now.

only serves as a symbol of our movement for rights, but even as a memory tool for those who need a little help.
L - Lesbian. Lesbian is a term used to refer to homosexual females.
G - Gay. Gay is a term used to refer to homosexuality, a homosexual person, or a homosexual male.
B - Bisexual. Bisexual is when a person is attracted to two sexes/genders.
T - Trans. Trans is an umbrella term for transgender and transsexual people.
Q - Queer/Questioning. Queer is an umbrella term for all of those who are not heterosexual and/or cisgender. Questioning is when a person isn't 100% sure of their sexual orientation and/or gender, and are trying to find their true identity.
I - Intersex. Intersex is when a person has an indeterminate mix of primary and secondary sex characteristics.
A - Asexuality. Asexuality is when a person experiences no (or little, if referring to demisexuality or grey-asexuality) sexual attraction to people.
+ - The "+" symbol simply stands for all of the other sexualities, sexes, and genders that aren't included in these few letters

(zoo,pedo,hebe,necro,voy,perv…efucking tc)

there are lot of "I" people who hate being lumped in with the bunch. Physical characteristic =/= hormonal attraction oddity

faggot morality

YOU ARE HERE

They'd never allow pedophillia, if it was legal we'd be able to convince young girls to marry us

good, california should become an island to separate itself from the US because of "muh drumpf"

Are you some kind of faggot, user?
Because I just think of you all as faggots. Faggotry isn't good enough for you, user? You gotta force me into thinking and speaking like a faggot too? No thanks. You may think I'm a bigot, but I think (((You))) are one! In fact, you act like a fascist with all your needs to force others to conform to your faggish way of thinking and communicating.

Attached: download_20180531_194603.jpg (1404x1310, 497K)

Cannibalism in the form of transplantology is already legal, so if you can grab someone's lungs, liver, eyes or whatever else while it's hot, there isn't a lot of social engineering required to give away colons and uteri to sick degenerates.

California, the 31st region to become a state and join the Union, has banned its officials from travelling to the state of Oklahoma on the public dime. Oklahoma becomes the seventh state to run afoul of California authorities on account of its policy regarding homosexuals.

Preventing men who insert their penis into other men's buttocks and women who use their tongues to stimulate another women's vagina, from acquiring children to join their community has caused consternation from the pro-homosexuality state.

California is well known for its support of the penis-buttocks, tongue-vagina, genital mutilation and dressing in lady clothes communities. In recent years, the government have instituted a rigorous anti-rational campaign aiming to stamp out what in their view are discriminatory behaviors. Common sense, the natural attraction to the opposite sex, the American family and children with unexplored rectums; all are routinely scrutinised.

Californians are hopeful that the American dream, the Anglo-Saxon, Celtic or European origin American and the American who is adverse to anal penetration will soon become entries in their history books. Shamed as examples of a backward time, when the bareback state was at the mercy of a moralising discriminatory Union.

I almost hope Commiefornians get what they want, because what follows will teach fags and feminists how to fly

Attached: make a flip.png (627x377, 338.81K)

the same state where it's legal to infect someone with AIDS now.

I would love to marry a young Mormon girl for purity and then break her religious conditioning and transfer that worship to me.

Move that "YOU ARE HERE" down by one.

I did not know Tim Pool was a Muslim.

Oh noes, how will Oklahoma ever recover?

Attached: PicsArt_06-03-12.48.22.jpg (574x709, 66.32K)

That's already legal in Canada

Attached: PicsArt_06-03-03.35.07.jpg (574x709, 86.49K)