Nigger Friday/Cyber Monday Thread

Time for us burgers to indulge our rampant consumerism with these great nigger friday deals. Feel free to post anything you've found.

Attached: vietnam.jpg (664x561, 99.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sportsmansguide.com/product/index/anderson-stripped-ar-15-a3-lower-receiver-closed-trigger?a=2094522
niggermania.net/forum/showthread.php?105987-Kurombo-Gama-Nigger-s-Cave
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1945_Katsuyama_killing_incident
algdefense.com
web.archive.org/web/20140920213132/http://www.chimpout.com:80/forum/forumdisplay.php?66-The-Chimpout-nigger-world-atlas
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Forgot the link to the lowers
sportsmansguide.com/product/index/anderson-stripped-ar-15-a3-lower-receiver-closed-trigger?a=2094522

Thanks faggot

Friendly reminder NVA and viet cong usually hang black soldiers on sight. That’s why black POWs were rare in the Vietnam war.

Based NVA

Blacks shilling communism and the democrats won’t stop be amusing too me. One killed more niggers than the KKK. The other literally created the KKK.

Sauce on that? I know the Japs killed a bunch of blacks for rape
niggermania.net/forum/showthread.php?105987-Kurombo-Gama-Nigger-s-Cave

Attached: stoning.mp4 (640x360, 11.03M)

I don't doubt the story happened, but is it mentioned anywhere else?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1945_Katsuyama_killing_incident

Don't say that in front of Zig Forumsfags, they'll call you a shill and cry about 'muh pr'. Facts trigger them.

No cash for that right now. Can't even Wal-Mart black friday because the Wal-Mart in my town closed down. Yes, the beast is killable.

Didn't know niggermania was still a thing. Good times.

>>>Zig Forums
Go and stay go, faggot

Attached: Nazis stay mad.mp4 (480x360, 1.9M)

When will the Nigger World Atlas be rediscovered? That was a treasure of knowledge

This is high art.

You know Hooktube literally does nothing and is a direct Youtube mirror, right, including ad revenue? Is this your first week on the internet hate machine? You're outing yourself.

Observe as the bot's programming begins to break down when exposed to information it can't parse. Note the nonsensical returns, running off script and failing to properly respond to the code being inserted. This is how you confuse a machine which cannot think.

Attached: c793443ee2690ba19d3acf40d64398e68836c449527482e930d32f3cff46b061.png (600x342, 164.24K)

Enlighten me on this lost cultural artifact.

Do you read your posts? I’m pretty sure Zig Forums acknowledges the old Kool Kids Klub. Just not the modern one since it’s a honeypot, basically existing to give Agent Johnson an excuse to drink beer and say “nigger”. I don’t know what Zig Forums thinks about nowadays, they openly cheer for Zionist policies, shits gotten real messed up.

It’s the map that leads to the cache of missing Kang technology, taken from the ebonoid Pharohs by the big headed scorcerer Yakub, shortly before he unleashed his Albinoid creations upon the many ancient Afrikang empires of the Earth.

It described what the niggers were like in every country, from China to Cuba to Russia, etc etc, and gave a little history of the niggers in said country. It made understanding the recent history of African countries quite easy by shortening what would have entire books dedicated to it into, "In 1969, some nigger and his homies shot up the King Nigger's palace, and he became the new alpha ape. Everyone starved."

It's useful if a video is blocked in your country or behind a login wall and not much else.

pls post more black friday deals

Are you surprised?

Post some deals niggerlovers

Tractor Supply has .50 cal steel ammo cans (new manufacture, not surplus) for $7.99 w/ free shipping.

Shame they didn't kill these fuckers.

Attached: don't_recruit_niggers.jpg (422x198, 45.09K)

Zig Forums is cancer now, and you don't have to be a Zig Forumsfag to see this.

t. Zig Forums

At times like this I'm glad the Christian version of hell is the real one.

Any deals on AR accessories or optics? Need a sling+mounting hardware. Also looking for a scope in the 4-16x range, give or take 2x on either side

Check out Optics Planet for either, they've got sitewide 11% off and deals on specific items.

ALG is running "30% off everything." algdefense.com

Christian here, I am literally the opposite of what you claim

Has anyone here used go juice? Is it better than Hoppes no.9 or axle grease?

Lost when we lost chimpout. You can access precious little of it here: web.archive.org/web/20140920213132/http://www.chimpout.com:80/forum/forumdisplay.php?66-The-Chimpout-nigger-world-atlas

Stop being triggered, lol

Reported.