Saddam Hussein memorial plaque appears on London bench

A Saddam Hussein memorial plaque that appeared on an east London bench has been removed. It read: "In Loving Memory of Saddam Hussein" and it is not clear who left it there or what their intention was. Wanstead resident Victoria Richards told the BBC it appeared on the bench on Sunday. Local residents saw it and "expressed their outrage" on a community Facebook page, she said. Former Iraqi president Saddam Hussein, born in April 1937, was hanged in 2006 for crimes against humanity. His rule was characterised by a mixture of brutality, megalomania and paranoia.

Victoria posted a picture of the plaque online. Thousands of people have retweeted it and hundreds of people have commented on it. "People have been very angry and upset, especially the Iraqi community. People have been saying it's a sick joke. "What was there before? Was it someone's family plaque?" she said. Victoria questioned the motive of whoever fixed the plaque on the bench: "Was it a prankster? What's the message? Was it a frivolous, dark thing to do?"

archive.fo/Non9I
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46265117

Saddam did nothing wrong.

Attached: _104405528_victoriarichards.jpg (660x371, 54.2K)

SADDAM LIVES IN DEATH!

Attached: Saddams Secret Weapon.webm (352x240, 707.25K)

If only.

By the way I snipped all the social media crap from that BBC article, fucking half the 'content' was just what some random cunt on twitter said. What a joke.

KURDISH SCUM YOUR TIME HAS COME

Attached: NPC_ Saddam_bad.jpg (736x736, 42.52K)

Back to 4chan, faggot

Attached: Saddam as a dictator - takes power.webm (360x360, 3.87M)

He's right though.

This guy is a massive faggot, though I guess that comes standard with all (((atheists)))

What is this sorcery?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-19-21-42-38.jpg (1442x1080, 970.77K)

Fuck off back to 4chan.

War is weapon related you nigger monkey.

I'm not even going to tell you to shit up Zig Forums.
Just go back to cuckchan.

nah mate, im not going anywhere.

That said his Kuwait invasion plan was trash.

Saddam is a Zig Forums approved figure. He was going to secularise Iraq and turn it into an independent modern nation with a military culture and a strong, proprietary currency. Lurk more or go away, you loser.

Get out.

I would expect a Dane or Swede to be the board's retarded fruit not a Norwegian.

Return to cuckchan. Don't write.

This is a Zig Forums thread, not a Zig Forums thread. Shit up Zig Forums if you need to shit up a board, don't fucking metastasize to the good boards like the cancer you are.

Remove kebab is Zig Forums too. Gun laws are not Zig Forums related. Mass shootings are not Zig Forums related. Well kekked my fellow pede! :^^^^^)

No discussion about kebab removal

Nothing said about gun legislation

No discussion of mass shootings

Well shitposted my fellow leftist infiltrator! Now go ahead and fuck off before we move from kebabs to shitbirthed like you.

It's called sarcasm, Strelok. I'm making fun of the faggot who doesn't remember that full/k/ supports Saddam's Iraq, along with Rhodesia, Novislav Djajic, and other 'not strictly firearms' people and groups.

Ok, sorry then. My bad.

Attached: nofun1.jpg (500x528, 54.56K)

Based Saddam

It's getting more and more difficult to tell sarcasm from actual stupidity. Please try not to use sarcasm as much.

Please only post content relevant to warfare or weapons, or politics and laws related to owning the latter.

Simple, the pixels identify as rectangles

You nofun people can't make me, see flag for more details.

Americans really got their ass handed to in Iraq ^^

Attached: Rest in piss Amer-can.jpg (1280x960, 575.56K)

Saddam attempted to arm every iraqi with an ak. The old man was more progun than any cocksucking us president.

Leave this board.

kek, this place exists on their crumbs

Jesus christ why won't you people fuck off.

I'll fuck up4chan harder than I did 2ch, you weaselly little fuck.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (551x523, 192.36K)

Red baste and pilled.