Wanting to enlist, but where?

Hey there. I'm thinking of joining the military. I'm 21, male, and I'm from Texas. What should I expect. I've gotten the shilling from the recruiters, but at the end of the day, I still don't fully know what I want to do. Any guidance?

Attached: reality of the military.jpg (600x449, 65.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

holyarchangels.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Navy is filled with homos, join the Air Force.

But why though? Just doing it for the money? Why die for something you don't believe in?

Supporting American overseas interest by being a footsoldier is supporting an empire that exports cultural cyanide. You're enabling oil wars, state mandated homosexuality, abortion and "birth control" in foreign nations, and the general increase of Israeli power, not to mention drawing even more men to Islam through alienation and radicalization by your existence as a ZOGBOT.
That's quite a sin in my opinion

Die for Israel if you want, you won't be remembered

I would consider the safest route being Army National guard or Air National guard to pay for school while you go to trade school or something.

Coast Guard

Here holyarchangels.com/

Just don't

Fighting and Dying to aid Lucifer user you should know better

Attached: 1C186A86-6DB5-456D-854A-AC910EFC9791.gif (480x270, 3.35M)

Airman here, I would recommend going nasty girls (national guard) or reserves. People give them both shit but you can still kinda be a human being most of the time, unlike active duty where everything sucks all the time forever. Also if you do well on the ASVAB and your recruiter asks you to take a test called the DLAB say no unless you enjoy having no free time for 9 months to a year and a half while still being in a training environment because you're learning a foreign language that wasn't on your preference list in a high stress environment with little to no tolerance for failure, sometimes amplified by unfair practices of teaching teams, all while being treated like a retard by your sergeants who always expect you to fuck up like you're fresh out of basic even though you've been in for like a year.

This is the most reasonable answer OP, remember in the Bible where John the Baptist said to live your life following Jesus Christ in anything you do (Read Luke chapter 3). God will use you as He sees fit, just do your part to follow Jesus Christ.

Thanks for your service.

No offense, but why the fug is this Zig Forums's problem?
>>>/military/ or >>>/mil/ or >>>/help/ or >>>/b/

Also, this:

(checked)

Maybe OP wants a Christian perspective on modern Military Service. I'd love to hear from OP as to why he would risk dying for something he doesn't believe in. Why sacrifice your time and body for an evil cause for money?

You'll be knowingly fighting for Satan. I believe God, in his infinite mercy, can excuse those who unwillingly do so. For you? I'm not so sure. Whatever you choose, just know you'll have to answer to Christ for your decisions. I pray you will make the right one.

OP, you will be protecting American men, women and children. Unfortunately you will also be fighting for oil and gays. It is a pros and cons situation. Pray about it and see where the Lord takes you

Don't do it. I was in a Navy training program to become a nuclear-grade electronics technician. It was supposed to be one of the best programs if not THE best program in the entire Navy. Turns out, the A school and P school base is the highest suicide rate of any Navy base in the world and lasts a minimum of about 6 years. And what did we have to look forward to? I was set for sub duty so for me it was being 20 miles under the sea packed in a sardine can with 50 other dudes, risking my life so that we could police some Asian ocean, and effectively this

Getting out early was the best thing I ever did. I met a Catholic girl less than half a year after I got home, and we have a kid and pretty sure she's pregnant again, i.e. living a fulfilling, noble life that I can be proud of before God instead of being a cog in the empire and a killing machine.

Don't fall for the romantic idea of war and the military; don't fall for American propaganda. Don't give your life for sodomy and usury.

Join the Peace Corps

Thanks for your service, but surely you got the GI Bill and some useful experience that made you a man that you are today. I'm sure OP can benefit from the same thing if he has nothing else going for him. At least now OP knows what he's going into and how much the military life can suck.

I did not get the GI Bill and the military did not make me the man I am today lol
All it really did was open my eyes to how real authority and hierarchy is - God made the world that way and we should respect it.

But no, it is NOT worth it. Joining the military is literally throwing your life away. Even if you're in for the minimum 4 years, there is a lot to be said of the psychological damage it can do, especially if you don't believe in the unjust American conflicts…

OP should do Coast Guard if he really feels the need to volunteer himself. If not that then Reserves would be a second choice.

Staying out of the military altogether is the bet option though for the reason of it being immoral.

God doesn't want you out killing people in a war, generally. If it was a defensive war, maybe, but when was the last time we had one of those?

Wasn't 1812 the last (actual) defensive war?