ATF reclassifying bump stocks as machine guns starting December

BASED ZOGNALD DRUMPF!
MAGA!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/naTvL
archive.is/HnmE2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what's next, flashlights are going to be reclassified as plasma phasers in the 40 watt range?

Attached: 6b0e104c6b4fa7ab3640c4abfbde735674c3d168224a0d20a9faf467de76d131.jpg (540x472, 35.87K)

i'm not voting for him in 2020, this motherfucker has literally done the opposite of every fucking thing he claimed. Hope you faggots are ready for hillary.

Attached: 6968ab88c48f559323918cded28d1c89660112171811ecb6b6564c9e70c8b59c.jpg (800x800, 99.79K)

And unlike that bait thread with the orthodox priest video, this is actually federal law, not state-level shit.

BASED

At least with Hillary people would call her out on shit and not be complacent. So far Trump has been more anti-gun than Obongo, simply because people weren't complacent under king nigger.

Patrick Little, user. You're voting for Patrick Little, Democrat.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (502x454, 256.04K)

Thanks Wayne!

So is there anything that can actually be done, other than hoping the groups that plan to sue win?
Mark my words this ban is just going to be a testing ground to see how far they can make the general population cuck out. If no one is killed by this, or if there is not a prohibition level of ignoring the rule, every gun control measure in the future will lack one as well.

Does this ban binary triggers as well?

Attached: 9C6C413B-1F52-440E-8F50-059F9421901A.jpeg (1024x1024, 105.8K)

Stupid newfags like you are why moot hid sage on 4chan.

Saging posts not related to the topic of the thread is common courtesy. Don't want someone thinking a new post was made only to find a political ad.

Most people will cuck out. The few that don't will be red-fagged, shot, and have their houses burned down while everyone else claps.
The US is a failed country desperately in need of death.

>>>/4cuck/

Didn't seem that off topic tbh.

If you resist even slightly, they'll fuck off.

This is a bumpstock thread, not a Patrick Little thread. Just being courteous.

What is the exact wording they're using? I mean, is a quick trigger finger now a machine gun because of this?

So when will you fight back? What are you waiting for?

A time when I don't play into the hand of my enemy, of course. Why do I have to read this "go and fight a war over bumpstocks/the wall/jews" shit every day. It's like all the Zig Forums types have gone mad with rage. Blind to strategy and people like muslims.

Shoestring rule. If it's a part of the rifle, and can make it pull more than once with a single pull of the finger, it's a part of the receiver, which is now a machine gun.

I think I could make a killing selling semi-automatic bump stocks.

Lol. Have fun been burned alive and then declared been child molester and right wing terrorist.

Attached: BASED.jpg (1453x1175, 203.81K)

You just lost. in 10 years semis would be reclassified as machine guns and banned too. And nothing you can do about it.

Do it.

People like you unironically make me ashamed of being an american.

So wouldn't the GOA have the excuse to sue the Feds to open the registry once more?

Zoggy blumpf does it again

This is what I am talking about, we as in most people, still don't apply or fully grasp modern warfare tactics. The media is a weapon, social media is a weapon, a conversation with someone can be a weapon. Guns are nice and simple, psyops are counter intuitive and complicated. Weapons there is only one avenue, get the enemy in your sights. With psyops you can target anyone no matter how far or protected they are. I think we can do that, if we think hard. How many paths to change do you see? There's hundreds.

You shouldn't worry about what others think of you.

Does anyone have the specific verbiage on this?
My fear is there will be specific verbiage to the effect, "Any device that increases the incremental rate of fire of the weapon" in essence, allowing for interpretation to move toward banning all semi-automatic weapons.

Either way, don't forget it's your fucking duty to disobey laws that go against the constitution and your inalienable rights to self-preservation. If any of you turn in your weapons, do us all a favor and use it one last time on yourselves before doing so.

It's in the video. They're basically claiming that bump stocks cause multiple shots with a single pull of the trigger and use the recoil force, even though they don't.

People will cuck out, but if a sufficient number don't or even go as far as to fire back we will likely be safe for from back-door legislation for a while.

Attached: 1416267328946.gif (400x225, 938.14K)

You want to live forever?

Attached: 7047cd81317d03df840dcb63616a06a56565ed4f97b6fafe2ad84661b76eafae.png (800x600, 150.25K)

archive.fo/naTvL
This is the proposed rule from about a week ago.

>This rule is intended to clarify that the statutory definition of machinegun includes certain devices (i.e., bump-stock-type devices) that, when affixed to a firearm, allow that firearm to fire automatically with a single function of the trigger
>self-acting or self-regulating mechanism that harnesses the recoil energy of the semiautomatic firearm in a manner that allows the trigger to reset and continue firing without additional physical manipulation of the trigger by the shooter.
doesn't make sense to me 'cause the whole point of slide fire stocks the phrase "bump fire" or "bump stock" get on my nerves, the brand name I saw was "Slide Fire" is that they're not automatic because it's just moving the trigger to your finger repeatedly. you ARE pulling the trigger for every shot, the device just assists you in doing so. so how does a slide fire stock qualify as a device "that, when affixed to a firearm, allow that firearm to fire automatically with a single function of the trigger"?

Attached: Wakarimasen_lol.jpg (500x375, 39.46K)

based
>I actually thought a politician would keep his promises

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-03-07_at_2.08.13_PM.png (998x628, 506.71K)

For those saying that the feds will automatically burn literally anyone alive for resisting, chances are many military or law enforcement will look the other way if they did any searches. Some might even give you the heads up so that you place guns and bump stocks in a chest and then bury it or stash it behind some fake wall.

Also, there are plastic wraps and bags as well as solid storage containers that can preserve guns even when buried underground or even when tossed into the bottom of a lake.

Overall, many military and police oppose such gun control measures. If an actual civil war breaks out, there will be major divides within both military and police with military killing military. Also, any family member of a drone pilot who bombed American civilians would be targeted as retribution.

Hopefully any revolt will be more like the 1973 Chilean military revolt. Pinochet was not perfect but he was a better leader than Allende.

So how do they actually expect to enforce this? Are they going to try to search everyone who has ever filled out a 4473? Its like trying to confiscate all nerf guns. Its just a piece of plastic with no legal documentation, address or anything signed to it.

Attached: Bizzare Lewis.jpg (346x416, 12.04K)

Attached: Aid.jpg (472x482, 21.96K)

Post YFW fell for Trump's lies.

Attached: 1442771338932.jpg (493x495, 36.66K)

Anti-gun laws are shitty in general but you could at least not act like literal kike about it.

Well it looks like we'll have a Democrat president in 2020. Unless the Republicans fail to nominate him. Has the incumbent party ever failed to re-nominate their candidate before?

Ronald Reagan is the most famous example, he didn't win the nomination but he went on to sweep the country. The best example is Franklin Pierce who got taken down by James Buchanan. There were a bunch of presidents that got primaried and lost their nomination, it's just that most of them lost.

Attached: gondola camo 2.png (550x474, 272.51K)

It's the ATF man. They don't need to prove shit.
They recently tried to jail a dude for a pistol brace and tried to bar the jury from being informed about their own approval letter saying the brace was perfectly legal.
They can make up the law as they go and you can't do shit.

yeah right, pigs hate freedom

there simply aren't enough whites left for republicucks to win anymore, 2016 was the last time. I predict (D) will have everything but the SCOTUS as of january 2021. prepare for then because they'll do another AWB, literally anything they want 'cause SCOTUS cucks won't do jack shit

They'll probably have the presidency but Republicans will furiously gerrymander for congress. Not to mention that some local governments might go deeply red even while the country goes blue on a national level.
Democrats reliance on illegals could also go hilariously wrong for them as well. Spics and nigs absolutely hate each other and there's no way they'll be able to stay in the same voting bloc once whites/Republicans are defeated federally. The really radical ones might even ruin everything for libs if they make a go at creating Aztlan. Just imagine if Cali and the blue parts of Texas just suddenly stopped being part of the US.
Interesting times are ahead.

Attached: united_states_of_aztlan_by_ynot1989-d7ps2q0.png (697x925 138.64 KB, 40.73K)

This is exactly what will go down. The Left will maintain control of the House, gain the Senate, and Presidency. SCOTUS will continue to refuse to hear any cases involving the 2nd Amendment…they'll slowly turn up the heat, instituting various piecemeal regulations until we're in the position of Bongland.

Well I hope americans don't take this shit lying down.

They will because you stupid subhuman dioxin ridden monkey shilled for trumpkike, contributing to millions of amerimutts being placated, thinking "their guy" has a plan.

OK, fake kraut. Keep screeching.

What, subhuman gook? Can't get more "creative" than calling me "fake kraut"? Where is your big mouth telling people who were exposing trumpkike to "keep barking".
Everyone will remember you as the subhuman gook who supported trumpkike even after his press conference with feinstein.
What a low IQ monkey, thinking it can join in western discourses.

That is what I thought, subhuman. Go back to your dioxin ridden housing.

Never need anything more than the truth, fake kraut.

But yes, Trump has been a huge goddamn disappointment, at least the economy is fine, but that's a given for a republican government.

Can your subhuman mind even comprehend the concept of "truth", seeing how you shilled for trumpkike after seeing these?
Funny how lacking in self aware you are. Keep calling me "fake kraut" though, since you can't prove it. But you know what can be proven? That you are a low IQ agent orang'ed lel monkey.

Attached: smug whore 7.jpg (768x432 7.58 KB, 4.93M)

Hmm, OK, fake kraut.

Yup. That is your best retort. As expected from your cranial capacity and ingrate personality. Now go on, dear bonobo. Swing from this orange tree to the next one. Maybe you can swing back in time and space into one of those choppers frantically leaving HO CHI MINH :^) city so you can be a coolie for amerimutts. There you can talk about how mutts are cucks for not giving you enough gibs me dats.

The economy being fine means at least you have money to buy more ammo, stocking supplies and such, because it seems voting ain't gonna solve shit.

Northern mexicans hate the guts out of most chicanos (mexican-americans) because they have very different customs and are from southern mexican descent
If there ever was a "North Republic" it would be chicanos/Mex-americans in command of some form of military invading Mexico instead of the other way around
And in which case the centralist government would approve if they were the clear winner, so they would annex the whole thing instead of being a separated state. I don't think of any potential case in which the northern states would NOT be the final region to be absorbed.

Also Aztlan followers are mentally-ill, they support certain ideologies and historical figures that have been the main destroyers of the "original" Aztlan aka the desert sedentary cultures, the hypothetical region that never existed in harmony with the old mesoamerican cultures, and it even didn't go beyond New Mexico

Do it.

Yes, but in a larger sense the entire concept of the USA will be all over, because they will amnesty all the shitskins. In one stroke of the pen this will flip even deep red states to the blue column, much like how Ronald Reagan permanently flipped California blue when he amnestied the illegals in 1983.

Correct.

Incorrect. The leftist government will pass a law, with a simple majority in Congress, to add 2 or 3 justices to the supreme court. In addition, constitutionally, they may reassign "inconvenient" supreme court justices to an appellate court and then fill those vacant supreme seats. None of that would require an amendment.

I hope you gentlemen are preparing for an actual shooting war if you want to secure your existence and a future for white children. Democracy is death.

You sound like a fag and a fed

You sound like a collaborator.

That's all I've ever wanted.

What if I just want to fuck shit up in the most unorthodox ways?

Attached: 2d4690778210fa679521a9ef1bf6a72469b907ff60f99b8a942c48f3ec08e516.jpg (800x524, 80.21K)

personally don't think it's happening in North America fam

I don't believe there's anywhere left to run on the planet. Do you have a proposed alternate redoubt? As far as I can tell, we can either choose to stand and fight here or we accept the democide our enemies have planned for us.

That works too. If there is a civil war in the us it is undoubtedly going to be brought to leaf land too

Slide fire prices are low right now. Stock up to spite the Feds. If they "compromise" and add a grandfather clause you'll suddenly be much wealthier.

Like they do with SBR and SBS. They don't bother looking for them, but if they happen to catch you with one you're fucked. It'll be a tack-on charge to boost minor violations into felony territory. Play nice and plead guilty and the DA might just drop it back down. Same shit they pull with paraphernalia and traffic violations. Play nice and you might get off for that pipe, but piss the cop off while he's writing your speeding ticket and into the handcuffs you go.

Same boat. I've got little ideology anymore, but the "western ideal" of working your whole life so you can retire at 65 when you're too damn old to enjoy living doesn't jive with me. Might as well not die soft.

Making your own bumpstock
1. Get a board and a big nail
2. Drive the nail through the board near one end
3. Place the end of the board furthest from the nail at your shoulder
4. Put nail through trigger guard of gun, in front of trigger of course
5. Push the gun forward pressing the trigger against the nail
You now have shoulder-level assisted bumpfire. Board length varies based on length of pull, lumber is cheap experiment. Like the belt loop method this requires some experimentation to get the pressure just right for reliable function. I have seen this method used successfully on AR, AK, and .32 ACP CZ Scorpion.

Shall not be infringed.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (800x512, 307.85K)

It's not finalized.  Basically, it's appeasing liberals so they shut the hell up. To them it's a win. To gun owners it's a joke. Bump stock is strictly recreational for shooters. No real use and everyone knows that a bump stock was not used in that shooting. You can't do burst shots with a bump stock. They have binary triggers that do the same thing but they are still legal. You can burst shot with binary with accuracy. It's just a compromise move.

Shall. Not. Be. Infringed. Nigger. There are no such things as 'not real' rights or reasonable 'compromises'. Rights are an absolute, either we possess them and we fight for them or we have none.

Imagine having this much cognitive dissonance.

Ah yes of course giving them what they want will stop them, because give them an inch and they'll forget all about that mile.

Appeasing them like in 1934, 1968, 1986, and 1994? Fuck you.

Talk about an unforced error: with a single move Trump has convinced the left that he chose to appease gun owners, while his base believes he has sold us out.

>no wall for us but we funded Israel's border wall

Maybe his 4D chess plan is to be a one term president. At this rate he had better hope that the Democrats lose 2020 like Romney lost 2012, because given his record he's not on track to win.

His 4D chess move was convincing people he was a populist, while he was only buying time for the demographic replacement of whites as a voting bloc and demoralizing those on the right who bought into the memetic campaign.

Let us see how you delete all the posts shitting on lolberturdianism in the other thread.😂

You got lucky, subhuman gook. But we will see you shilling for trumpkike again come 2020.

Attached: Lovelive.jpg (853x480, 87.76K)

I mean, Bobby Fischer was phenomenal, and he hated Jews.

He was a victim of jewish genestealing, a half jew.

I'm not disagreeing. Just telling not to do the very thing you hate the jews for doing it. If you wish to uphold the spirit of the law, you shouldn't simultaneously shit all over it by only minimally complying to the letter of the law.

Post yfw you knew he was just another shabbos goy all along

Attached: 23c30b059cc8488af191cc6ffdbce1fe6c93e683218816dd1ebdb7a3dd29ff24.gif (165x180, 27.01K)

lol what a cuck
Spirit of the law is gay. Law means whatever the people in charge and have force want it to mean.
You can shape it whatever way you want and if someone complains, you firebomb his house and rape his wife.

OH NO NO NO NO
AMERICA ON SUICIDE WATCH
archive.is/HnmE2

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (820x648, 374.12K)

Literally unenforceable

They've been about to do it for fucking months now. Just fucking do it so I can be properly mad.

This is exactly their tactic with any anti-people reform. To make it "old news" by the time they do it instead of suddenly cause protest. It's not like they're in hurry or anything.
This is why US would never ban guns of federal level as k often expects, just state by state. Over many years. They rape you slowly.