Zig Forums SOLD, NEW OWNERS MAKING BIG CHANGES

Zig Forums is officially now under new ownership. The negotiated sale of the imageboard, which has been going on behind the scenes for the past 2 months, was finally completed Friday, June 1st 2018.

The recent 'targeted attack on the servers' was a false flag, while in actuality Jim and Ron we're completing the final installation of analytical data collection software in preparation for the imminent sale.

"The new owners are a small group of Russian investors.", said Jim Watkins during a recent phone interview. "Ron and I will still be helping out temporarily behind the scenes, and we plan on making this transition as graceful as possible."

When pressed for more information on the false 'targeted attack' and the installation of data collection code and analytics, Jim responded, "Look, everybody is collecting your information, not just us. We see it as a source of revenue." Jim refused to discuss the exact nature of the data collected from users, telling us to "discuss that with the new owners after Ron and I transition out of the entire project."

Jim claims his 'transition out of Zig Forums' will be quiet, and take approximately 45 days until complete.

Zig Forums.net/new_russian_owners

Attached: PicsArt_06-02-10.29.36.png (1080x967, 215.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/who.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've heard a lot of rumbling about this sale for a couple months now. I'm glad to see it's finally taken place.

Looks like fake news to me. Neptune is that you, you lying scumbag?

Mircosoft bought shithub for 7.5 billion. Why didn't some cuck organization by Zig Forums for a few million? Unless the shills do it for free or really really cheap. I want to think no one is that pathetic but goons often reveal their retardation to be so.

ive got a bad feeling about this…

Jim should transition out of being alive tbh.

Attached: 1430091462721.jpg (240x251, 22.99K)

A lot of people are fascists and get angry that we don't repeat what our masters tell us to think. So yeh they probably do it for free just so they have a chance to suck on some globalist ballsacks.

F S B

S

B

I knew it. when they said they were 'repairing the power sources to the servers' on Saturday, they changed several things in here that had nothing to do with power supplies.

FAKE NEWS
The FBI would not allow Jimbo to sell

datagate. Jim has info on everyone

Attached: Snap on Screw In plug.jpg (577x440, 23.83K)

Are you guys retarded? Can’t you see the link is Zig Forums.net, not 8ch.net?
If anything, this disinfo shill is farming your IPs if you click there.

Seems legit.

it appears to be a simple typo

Fake news you faggot

I

Attached: hero-6-sample-train_tcm1085-190382.jpg (962x650, 151.57K)

I read all about this sale a few days ago in a different thread. I think it's a great idea, because I hear there are going to be positive changes coming soon.

post video bitch

Id sell the place to israel if it got rid of Johnny Nigtune.

WE HAVE OUR
best men
WORKING THE ISSUE RIGHT NOW

Big if true.
Does this mean we can impeach Jim if we are able to prove Russian collusion? Get Mueller on the case. He is excellent at quickly providing evidence of Russian collusion.

Oh look it's the most non-imaginative troll in history talking to himself again. It's not like Andrew doesn't have plenty of buttons to push, but you can't find one, so you sperg out worse than him and repeat yourself ad infinitum. You're kind of like the FIX POL nigger or the Dox White Nationalists faggot. Cringeworthy as fuck, but inneffective when it comes to shitposting.

If you believe this, you're a retard.
If you click on that link, you're a double retard.

True if big.
Pig be big.

Attached: PicsArt_06-05-12.35.59.png (675x1200, 930.93K)

Attached: 1522866852303.jpg (194x296, 9.91K)

Attached: whatafag.png (1225x702, 59.72K)

babushka owns Zig Forums

Attached: chernobyl-babushka.jpg (1050x591, 76.47K)

IP status: farmed by some shitposter

Gonna be a lot more Russian cp spam

Attached: sjwtriggered.jpg (960x540, 62.03K)

You’d have to be really fucking dumb to fall for this.

Why would anyone want this place? You can't make any money with it because the users are "toxic" and if you purged all the fascist nazbol ancap misogynist extremists even then why would any normies come here versus going to facebook or twitter or reddit? The thing we don't want to admit is that Zig Forums is just a version of reddit that acts as a containment zone for shitlords.

==ALL== need to see:

also,
It's not a typo. Try going to 8ch.net/new_russian_owners/
404, faggot.

BTFO, now quit feeding datanon, desu~

Oh no he got my VPN provider's IP, nuuuuu i'm hax0r3d nao

Attached: trump-crown.jpg (618x412, 34.24K)

Attached: PicsArt_06-05-07.42.40.jpg (1140x1520, 229.94K)

Sad if true. Can't someone just make a new onion image chan(no way for normies to reach it from the clear net without installing and configuring extra software. Advertise it on that reddit onion address sub for shitposters to find it.

Stopped reading right there.
You have to go back.

But they dont have enough computers to collect data!

Is me. I buy Zig Forums with money from oil and gas company.
Jim is fine fellow. He give me good price. Now he retire to pig farm.
Ron work for me as consultant
Hotwheel have accident with polonium tea in ladyboy brothel. He not so good.

We make big change for benefit glorious chan community. No more mr Trump. Is mr Putin board now.

Attached: саботаж.jpg (382x480, 214.58K)

I'd be mad, but you got a decent amount of (you)s, nice work OP.

Im ok with this.

Attached: 1c276df75878ef12e65a8d8701eca0e47eb3aa15d49888080a8492770b756ff1.jpg (201x255, 10.6K)

If it was power supplies, then why was the site rendering in plaintext for 3 days?

Nice try Johnny

Attached: 93A329A3-F3A4-4253-8FD4-EB63B9CD2074.jpeg (750x364, 101.93K)

8ch.net/who.html
Link btw

Just keep watching the warrant canary at the bottom of the page.

Attached: J-Nep.png (1060x1440, 2.61M)

Will real fag boards still be allowed on 8ch Ivan?

Will Putin give special preference to /zoo/horse/?

Attached: 1051750710.jpg (1000x541, 104.13K)

No. But /zoo/cat/ gets special preference.

Attached: PicsArt_06-05-09.50.18.jpg (273x398, 37.52K)

I'll take a look tonight but for now a bumplock should solve the issue.

Your chin should do another bumplock on my nuts