Final post

ive been here for 4 years and i have learned nothing. this site has died and im leaving it behind.

goodbye Zig Forumsunts.

Attached: image0-1.jpg (720x736, 45.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

modernfirearms.net/en/assault-rifles/italy-assault-rifles/beretta-arx-160-eng/
youtube.com/watch?v=MTk-VXL_2QU
youtube.com/watch?v=vqUgvoVXqg0
youtube.com/watch?v=j2VEwAcPlYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Finally he is gone. We can resume normal operations.
What were you doing while this faggots was hounding our board Zig Forumsazakhstan?

Who?

thank god that's over!

back to the faggotry and propaganda. pic unrelated.

Attached: 1540268404143.png (1920x1080, 5.42M)

I have lost a couple goats to an eagle, but my second eldest son managed to kill it while it was preying on one of my daughters.
Meanwhile my eldest son has finished his military training. I am very proud of him, though I wish he hadn't joined the armed forces and would have volunteered to take over all family properties.

Attached: serveimage0.jpeg (400x400 246.4 KB, 186.91K)

Seriously, who?

are those dudes carrying SCARs or CZ BRENs? Or something else entirely?

Why they no on horse? Is hoard, no?

the thing I don't like about Zig Forums is like, where tf do I learn the stuff that it seems literally everybody on this board knows like the back of their hand? most anons here hate stupid questions

I love answering basic questions, but I take issue with idiots who come in here acting like they know everything while spouting obviously incorrect information and refusing to accept counterarguments or facts and data (such as crushfag).

remember when I build an AR for my first fun, I pulled the charging handle and locked the bolt back, and I asked a question like "wtf did I do to my AR the bolt won't go forward wtf" and this guy was thinking of every possible thing, writing paragraphs, clearly knew what he was talking about. then somebody said "push the button on the left side" (bolt release) and I'm like "okay I pushed it and there was a loud noise and that fixed it, thanks!" and then the guy that was writing paragraphs was like, "oh….. you pulled the charging handle…… cocking the gun……" kek

Maybe the board will be better once you leave

They're carrying Berreta ARX-160s ARX200? designed to take 7.62x39mm ammunition.

modernfirearms.net/en/assault-rifles/italy-assault-rifles/beretta-arx-160-eng/

Attached: 1395708126.jpg (800x353 29.07 KB, 35.15K)

Some more photographs of the Kazakhstan Army Special Forces using ARX160A2s alongside Soviet equipment

Attached: -np_Mf03Skw.jpg (1280x851 232.71 KB, 251.03K)

neat. didn't even know this gat existed.

beretta stuff isn't terrible, is this rifle any good? that magwell looks goofy but not a dealbreaker if the rest of dat gat is gud

He is having fun.

Attached: 1386834394602.jpg (1724x851, 364.45K)

Way back on half Zig Forums, the tripfag Squid was at a industry show and finger fucked it and did a little disassembly. He said it felt odd and the trigger was more complicated than the rest of the gun put together.

There's old videos from WWII on how a gas operated rifle works. Webms were made of it but I can't remember where I've saved them.
Cycle of Operations (embedded)
youtube.com/watch?v=MTk-VXL_2QU
Types of Operations
youtube.com/watch?v=vqUgvoVXqg0
Semi vs Full Auto
youtube.com/watch?v=j2VEwAcPlYI

These videos helped me a lot when I was first getting into firearms, but as you've found out the best way to learn is through hands-on experience and building your own gun.
I try to strip all my guns down to parts when I can so I'll be able to understand how they function.

That's strange OP, most of us only needed to be here for like a few hours and we learned your mom's phone number.

You were too stupid to google each specific question and then read the forums where rich fudds who actually own the guns you are analyzing posts about them.
You don't learn shit on the chan. Autodidacticism has always been the most important part of learning. If you seriously think the faggots here know more than about the guns they own/operated and not just talking about basic facts like f35 is shit and not pulling shit out of their ass about actual heavy weapons that matters like the myriad of jet fighters that existed or god knows how many armored vehicle variants, then you are hopeless.
I feel sorry that you have wasted your time here.
:°)

Attached: Sorry.png (866x866, 852.67K)

*post about them
fuck

I own one. Its bulky and a bit front heavy because of the gas piston system. The trigger is stiff but not spongy. Its nice if you're left handed with the adjustable charging handle and extractor. Plus the pinless takedown and quick change pencil barrel are nice. Whats odd is that the owners manual states the twist is 1:9 while the barrel is stamped 1:7. The box and manual also state that there is a .300 blackout barrel, but I haven't heard of it outside of that.

It's beretta stuff.
It isn't terrible far from it, but the weight and balance is weird.
It's like they wanted a 7.62 NATO rifle and then decided to downsize it caliber wise while keeping the same rifle.
(Yes I know a 7.62 NATO version exist but it came much later).

Good fucking riddance.

I'm shocked

Attached: one you.jpg (3840x2160, 1.46M)

Must shop head onto everyone else in order to complete meme.

Like this?

Attached: fbcf966b6cfece7778d5dbf4c5a1a5acde59ad6e6ef6ffe6a0318fc8fef09629.jpg (1280x851, 292.53K)

Perfecto.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-11-12-19h24m39s023.png (1280x736, 397.32K)

/thread
I'm glad we don't allow tripfags here although I would only use mine when making a thread

I tried too

Attached: fbcf966b6cfece7778d5dbf4c5a1a5acde59ad6e6ef6ffe6a0318fc8fef09629.jpg (1280x851, 591.39K)

Why would you replace the guy taking the picture though? He already looked goofy enough.

I haven't played with that one in particular but my buddy owns one chambered in .22lr and it's probably the nicest .22 rifle I've shot.