*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

Attached: 11D27D71-6006-4376-A571-CD088A0D5C2C.jpeg (273x273, 23.59K)

I EM A MOUNKEY I HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE

*blocks your path*

Attached: Jay Dyer.jpg (900x900, 157.49K)

Who's hyped for Jay's debate with Richard Spencer on Tuesday?

I need to watch his debate with JF. The atheists seem to be keeping their heads down over it for the most part other than to say they don't want religious debates on Warski anymore. It's been overshadowed by the cringy JF Andy drama but Jay must have done some serious damage.

Jay pretty much won the debate in his opening statement. At about the 2 hour mark JF lashes out at Andy and rage quits. Jay's method of debating things at the metalevel of worldview commitments rather than the addressing of particular points of contention is highly effective because it puts the opponent on the defensive and can really get under the skin of some people as it puts their whole worldview into question.

Ello Handy

I em seying it and Je suis an local personne, so clearly iit iis not an univehrsalle claime. Shut ze fuck up andy

Whaddaya think they'll talk about?

our guy

Em a biologichal rowbot
*cries on stream*

A thread died for this.

Waiting for someone to schedule Richard vs. Greg Johnson. This needs to happen.

This.

Attached: fuckthis.jpg (267x200, 18.07K)

Not sure what's going on here. The Chomsky Effect? He might have grounds in evolutionary biology and so on but not outside of his domain.

Ze one plus ze one equals ze zeven and zis is logical

Attached: jf.jpg (300x225, 13.74K)

Saw part of the debate, this guy has been doing a number on the skeptics. Sad, this guys literally top tier, it seems to be the only thing that pipes down these skeptics. Is to literally get a phd in philosophy

Attached: 1514328845239.jpg (2186x1300, 586.19K)

The shredding didn't stop with debate. There is a stream to the Debate in which Jay goes over every point that went wrong.

Jay Dyer teaches Romanist heresy. Watch as he is deftly refuted by an erudite Reformed Theologian.

Todd Lewis will be debating Greg, let's see how he does.

Hands off, Romanists. He's ours.

Attached: 1485932797402.jpg (720x720, 45.86K)

Are you that dumb?

now im confused