Man shot by dancing FBI agent offered free drinks 4ever at nightclub

.The Denver establishment that was the scene of a now-viral video of an FBI agent whose dancing ended in a gunshot has offered the shooting victim free drinks forever.

Mile High Spirits said in a release on Monday that he's "welcome at Mile High Spirits to enjoy complimentary drinks forever."

The victim, who has not been named, was shot around 1 a.m. on Saturday at the LoDo club and bar.

In a video from a witness submitted to 9NEWS, you can see the off-duty FBI agent dancing, then throwing a backflip moments before his gun falls from his waistband holster.

When the agent, who 9Wants to Know has learned is 29-year-old Chase Bishop, reaches down to pick it up, the gun fires – striking a man in the leg. Bishop then casually puts his hands up and walks away from the crowd.

On Saturday, a release from the Denver Police Department said they expect the victim to fully recover.

On Monday, Mile High Spirits sounded off – saying it was upsetting that Saturday's incident (the only shooting to "ever occur at our establishment") happened "as a result of an FBI agent entering our distillery tasting room carrying a loaded firearm without our knowledge, in violation of our rules."

Bishop was questioned at Denver Police Headquarters before being released to an FBI supervisor.

Denver police’s homicide unit is handling the investigation, and charges will be determined by the Denver District Attorney’s Office.

9NEWS legal analysts Scott Robinson and Whitney Traylor agreed potential criminal charges could come into play if the agent was proven to be intoxicated at the time of the accidental shooting. However, Robinson suggested it would difficult to prove the agent consciously ignored a substantial risk that his gun would fire.

newscentermaine.com/article/news/local/man-shot-by-dancing-fbi-agent-offered-free-drinks-forever-at-nightclub/97-561595820

Other urls found in this thread:

durysguns.com/news/why-do-police-agencies-prefer-glock-pistols
bluesheepdog.com/2015/10/19/f-b-i-selects-new-duty-pistol/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But what about free food if he wants to eating?

unfunny homosexual

our letter agencies need to be completely stripped down and reupholstered, they are an embarrassment to this country.

The FBI was built by J. Edgar Hoover. Go ahead and read his wiki page.

Damn I saw the webm on /b/ the other day and thought it was a dildo. This makes it even more funny. Also fuck the FBI on principal.

That should be principle.

The agent handled it just like a fed, he tried to cover up his crime as a reflex. He will no doubt be fired since he forgot to plant evidence on someone else as he fled the club.

it's the fuckin' grammar nazi!!!

space after comma, grammar nazi

You can drop a pistol down a flight of stairs loaded and it won't go off if the safety is on (and even off it still has next to no chance of going off). The fuck was this guy doing?

Somebody clearly dissed his fly girl.

Since I was correcting my own mistake does that mean I put myself into the oven?

Police pistols don't have safeties, because cops are literally too low-IQ to flip the safety before shooting.

They replaced the safety with a heavier trigger pull.

That'd be some premium irony if he got shot in the liver.

So he had to squeeze that shit hard as fuck to set it off.
He should be changed with attempted murder.

Spelling. Not "grammar".

it's the fuckin' spelling autie nazi!!!

space after comma, spelling autie nazi!!!

He was drunk and probably panicked when he saw his gun on the floor. Easy to see how it could happen. Doesn't really excuse it though, not hard to figure out you should secure your gun better if you're gonna be dancing and doing flips n shit.

The fact that he shoved a loaded gun in his waist before heading out to the club should get him fired at a minimum, and probably face charges.

And yes, both FBI and police sidearms have safeties.
What could go wrong?

Fast forward 5 years:

fuck off retard

Attached: 1471438363878.png (329x496, 196.66K)

If THIS is a nightclub, it sure as fuck looks like the worst nightclub I've ever seen.

They all need to be shot for going there

Attached: 66834b8cf9342ac087c06a98b877fb51180ca1a6a989f1530bf8217c9282c302.webm (430x686, 4.42M)

Attached: escape.webm (1456x1080, 3.57M)

There isn't a place called 'the LoDo Club and Bar'….
LoDo stands for 'Lower Denver', and there's no nightclub by that name.

It's called LODO'S BAR AND GRILL

Attached: PicsArt_06-06-01.14.02.png (1080x1130, 546.98K)

You began the article with a PERIOD.

I think you've got some explaining to do

Attached: PicsArt_06-06-01.17.04.png (1080x1638, 72.05K)

If the establishment's statement began with the word 'welcome', it should be capitalized, but 'welcome' was NOT the first word of their statement, meaning you should've had JNesque ellipses between the double quotation marks and the word 'welcome', or to be even more exactingly correct, the portion of the statement should've been bookended with SINGLE quotation marks…

Attached: PicsArt_06-06-01.18.08.png (1080x1480, 190.15K)

It took place in Mile High Spirits Distillery and Tasting Bar……

Yet oddly enough, that establishment is only 5271 feet above sea level, which is 9 feet less than a mile…..

Attached: Screenshot_20180606-132610.png (1080x1920, 1.44M)

Denver's 9NEWS® is the local NBC affiliate, and they capitalize the word 'news' after the number 9

Attached: PicsArt_06-06-01.29.23.png (1080x1584, 95.05K)

9NEWS has a feature they call '9Wants To Know', but it looks like SOMEBODY forgot to capitalize the 'T'…..

tsk tsk tsk

Attached: PicsArt_06-06-01.31.15.png (1080x1666, 183.23K)

Thanks for sharing, faggot

Attached: PicsArt_06-06-01.43.44.png (1080x986, 711.03K)

I'm going to give your story a D+

Attached: PicsArt_06-06-01.46.27.png (1080x1012, 76.34K)

wrong

Provide proof.

nah, i'll just let you continue to post inaccurate information and call you out when I see it.

enjoy festering in your ignorance while you pretend to be informed.

I'll be goddamned!
I looked it up myself.
Here's one link:
durysguns.com/news/why-do-police-agencies-prefer-glock-pistols
Here's another, more related to FBI:
bluesheepdog.com/2015/10/19/f-b-i-selects-new-duty-pistol/
It seems to somewhat agree with you. It'll even fire with no magazine in it if a round is in the chamber; but my point still stands – he should not have been acting like a jigaboo with a round in the chamber.
Would be interested in better links.
The cops I know have safeties on their service sidearms.
That's just motherfucking crazy!
Also, this stupid faggot had no trigger finger discipline.
Many forms of safety involved here that he did not employ.

Fuck off. I'm trying to get informed.
You are just being a prick.

Fuck off, FBI.
Can't you see why 'We the People' no longer respect you?

what did we learn? next time don't act like you're knowledgeable about things you are not knowledgeable about and people won't be pricks to you. funny how life works!

why should they? the FBI has gone to shit. like most of everything else in the country. Old timer FBI is cool as fuck, though.

And to the people sperging out about not having a safety-if you need a safety to be safe you shouldn't be carrying. sorry kiddos.

Fuck off, FBI – like I said. Your original comment was about "police". In that, you are WRONG. I know a lot of cops and have shot their service sidearms myself.
If the FBI picked a .40 cal service pistol 3 years ago that does not employ an external safety that does not change my original argument. Put a round in your chamber and shove your service sidearm into your pants, you insufferable cunt. I know more about weapons than you do, boy.

I didn't bother reading your entire post as you yet again are talking out your ass. I never said anything about "police". What a dipshit

Maybe this wasn't you then.
Seems like it was though.
Nonetheless, many safety measures were not employed here, as I delineated here:
Also, full disclosure – in a number of hairy situations I have carried my handgun on my person with a round in the chamber and the safety off, but I also carefully put the hammer forward, being another form of safety. Not really interested in blowing my balls off. You seem to be interested in my balls though, young'un!

Everyone knows you are lying, FBI.
This is why no one trusts you.

so you do have some functioning brain cells
you don't say? doesn't take 20/20 to see that agent is a fucking retard

You are correct. That was not me; and yes, the agent acted with complete idiotic disregard for everyone, including himself. He broke practically every firearm safety rule.

Attached: PicsArt_06-06-03.24.16.jpg (1000x752, 79.25K)

Lel! Good to see you are still lurking, JN.

my uncle who works at nintendo can confirm this

stop playing with yourself

Heh heh heh heh heh… Top freakin' Kek!
I love how so many 'tards think that all Zig Forums shitposting and all PicsArt is all Neppy. He doesn't mind being blamed, and I don't mind the masquerade.
End of school year busyness happenin', but I hope to find time for creating a new email from some non-pozzed place soon. I'll get with you later from that abhorrent cock.li site later, 'tune.
Shitposting is love.
Shitposting is life.

What went down with the cats last night?

Attached: PicsArt_06-06-01.00.56.jpg (2643x1982, 855.79K)

I've examined the Denver Police evidence still frames of the video, and I'm not convinced that it was an accident

Attached: PicsArt_06-06-03.57.14.jpg (1280x720, 67.64K)

……….. Especially after you examine some of the other camera footage

Attached: PicsArt_06-06-04.02.15.jpg (709x292, 42.51K)

Last night, the cats did not make themselves available, so we are going to try again tonight after when he gets off work.

WEN DY*

not 'when he'

INFURIATING CHAOS: the opposite of boredom

Attached: PicsArt_06-06-04.17.50.jpg (2643x1982, 668.75K)

she's a registered nurse, btw

fuck off methfaced manlet

Or not drink heavily enough to do flips and shit when you have it on your person.

The insult 'manlet' doesn't really have any meaning when it comes from a guy who never gets any pussy……

LOL

Attached: PicsArt_06-06-05.35.44.jpg (1239x1740, 187.81K)

I'm confused, so help me understand what you were trying to say…..

You called me a 'manlet'…….

But you can't get any pussy……

So what was the point you were trying to make?……

I guess the term 'manlet' must mean 'a guy who gets his dick sucked every night' , right ?…….

………and that's supposed to be an 'insult' ?…….

See, in your lonely little sexually failed world of video games and ridiculous trendy imageboard terminology, words have very little meaning……

But IN THE REAL WORLD, while I'm bending the head of my dick down the back of my wife's throat late at night, and you're sitting on your little video game all by yourself?….

Take a guess which one is half a man?