Ultra conservative churches/parishes in Germany

Hey /christians/, me and my friend plan to attend at an ultra conservative church/parish tomorrow because there is none in our city. We'd go even as far as travelling a couple hundred kilometers just to visit one and to see what it is like. Problem is that no google skills let me find one. So, this is my last resort writing to you, guys, asking for help in this matter.

As we all know Europe is way worse off than the US in this regard but luckily we live in the South, so Baden-Württemberg and Bayern (Bavaria), home of many Catholic Germans, are great oppurtunities. I suppose to find such would only go through word of mouth, so, is there anyone of you who can recommend us in which town/village and church/parish to go?

Many thanks in advance.

Attached: The Virgin Preacher and The Chad Fundamentalist.jpg (1200x420, 106.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

users.skynet.be/histcult/liste.htm
wikipedia.org/wiki/Tridentine_Mass
militarygetsaved.tripod.com/germany.html
beingjewish.com/toshuv/real_messiah.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messiah_in_Judaism
christianbiblereference.org/faq_OldTestamentLaw.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Which denomination? which city?

Don't care except Pentecostal/Charismatic/Funcenter churches, and as long as it is in Bavaria or Baden-Württemberg, I don't care as well.

There is a very conservative brand of pentecostals in Germany with a rather big following. they dont fit the charismatic Funcenter Stereotype at all. they came out of a Lutheran/Baptist tradition.

My problem with Pentecostals is generally that they "speak in tongues" and obsess over the Holy Spirit tió an unreasonable degree.

Reminder that baptism is not a requirement for salvation and believing in so is a form of works

1 Peter 3:21 KJV
21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:

Baptism is a show of faith to the world, not God. God need only look to your heart and mind for confirmation of faith.

What that does have to do with my thread? Me and my friend just want to see and experience a traditional church/parish with our own eyes and possibly finding a trad qt wife of our dreams if we're lucky.

I don't associate myself with any denomination and neither will I in the near future. Cathodox fellows would call me a Prot but I don't believe in OSAS and it's one of the most retarded doctrines I've ever heard of. I rest my case with James 2:24.

Mark 16:16

Justified does not equal salvation. Nowhere in the bible does justified equate to salvation.
Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
Mathew 7:21-23
John 6:39-40

Repent

What is the flow of logic?

Did that passage say "you must have faith OR be baptised"?

No, it didn't.

I don't buy into your shitty doctrine. If any man has genuine faith he will live more and more according to God, anyone who does not, does not believe genuinely. Faith and works are not exclusive but go hand in hand.

NOW, STOP DERAILING THE THREAD OR I WILL CALL THE MODS WHO WON'T DO THEIR JOB ANYWAY!

Where in the bible does it say "if you aren't baptized, you will go to hell"? It doesn't say it there either. What kind of logic is it to believe in John 3:16

If you have faith then works will follow, but you only need faith to be saved. You should try reading the Holy Bible from cover to cover instead of being fed verses out of context.

Good on you, lad. Anyway no clue about your church problem but Godspeed and will pray

I found this (Hope is updated). Maybe can help you.

users.skynet.be/histcult/liste.htm

Thanks man, I'll look into it. Now I found a parish that seems pretty solid but on the website it says "Latin Liturgy", does that mean that everything is spoken in Latin? Even though it sounds nice, I unfortunately don't understand Latin.

wat

Fortunate you to never heard of it. But I think you know what it is.

Its a traditional Latin Mass. Most likely, they will have papers that translates the Latin prayers in you native language.

The homily is usually in your native language.

Sauce: wikipedia.org/wiki/Tridentine_Mass

I prefer the Latin Mass as it was Orginally created as a response to the Vatican 2 heresy.

What part of "He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned" didn't you understand?

The "and" part?

The missing part in the entire Holy Bible that is supposed to say "but he that believeth not and is baptized not shall be damned" yet there are many verses that say you only have to believe in Jesus Christ with no mention to baptism for salvation

Acts 16:30-31
30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?
31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

You sold me. I'm going to the associated parish then.

Attached: I love you.jpg (400x300, 19.51K)

Attached: images (30).jpg (202x249, 8.99K)

I hope all goes well for you! Gott mitt dir!

Attached: praise.jpg (300x300, 11.49K)

Mark 16:16
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
I don't know how much clearer I can make that for you.

1 Peter 3:21
The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:

So far you've only been able to hang unto one verse where I've corrected your interpretation. I'm not your enemy here, man. I just want more people to go to heaven.

It pretty simple logic, user.

If you dont believe, you wont get baptised.

But if you believe AND get baptised you will be saved.

But since you need moar scripture:

STOP IT! THIS IS NOT WHAT THE THREAD IS ABOUT! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP!

Attached: losing my shit.jpg (662x712, 64.02K)

Fair enough, i'll let the Prot believe what he wants. We shall agree to disagree.

There is still nothing you have posted that says baptism is a requirement for salvation but I have posted verses that explicitly debunk this doctrine.

Don't worry, I'm done talking to him. I've already presented enough evidence for him. He just keeps ignoring my points while I debunk his.

Just try out the Churches until you find one.

Heresy.

You have to be baptized in the Spirit like it says in the Gospel of John. You are baptized in the Holy Spirit every time you with Him which should be every minute of your life. The Lord is my Rock and my Redeemer.

Selah.

From what ive been told by attending catholics the The old lating mass is basically a countermovement to the vatican II Heresies and they try to offer an alternative. Then again Catholicucks are Heretics.

Attached: Stares in papal disgust.jpg (500x678, 55.63K)

So, how did it go?

Attached: 1522598933622.png (420x419, 24.48K)

I made a mistake by going to a Russian Orthodox "Cathedral" instead of the Catholic parish as planned, hence was quite unpleased. First, the "Cathedral" was incredibly small and couldn't think of how all folk would fit into this tiny room during the liturgy, and second - even though it was expected - I became quite indignant when they all made their cross, kneeled before a picture and kissed it. Christians have infinitely greater problems than differing doctrinal practices, yet still, I could not bear the heresy and left with my friend. We did go to a museum instead but I wish we visited the Latin liturgy while we had the time.

All in all, my friend made the suggestion to visit a new church every first Sunday of the month so we can say we didn't only talk about trad qt wives, but also searched for them. That's how we will do from now on.

Attached: what a shame.jpg (603x393, 53.64K)

best of luck on your search

Hey, I'm in Bavaria and go to an SSPX parish. Where are you from roughly?

Hey man, thanks for coming for help but I suppose my problem is solved. Today I visited a parish for this evening mass and I liked it for the most part. Despite the heresies that are practiced the community seemed very warm to one another and for once, in a long time, I could take the service seriously. It was so serious, formal and quiet, exactly as it should be. Seems I''m goint to visit Catholic parishes for my dose of spirituality and looking out for a potential qt wife - I have my objections and disagreements with Catholic theology and doctrine, yet it is the best bet unless an independent ultra fundamental Puritan church opens in my area.

Here's a list of most of the IFB churches in Germany

Attached: Baptist_Flag-hi-res.jpg (1600x1113, 113.02K)

Lucky you user

Also, I googled for SSPX parishes and there is one in my very district I live in. Now I know what I'll do this month.

Attached: 58dd3fc86a8488764087abed7ecef089e79b716d953d3f969d8f2007bb50a0b6.png (1280x550, 221.34K)

lucky you, to bad they are all clustered in South Germany and the Ruhrgebiert.

Attached: gadolig.jpg (526x461, 25.03K)

Attached: begome_orthodox_2.jpg (600x848 61.86 KB, 500.18K)

As if I give a shit which council pulls rationalizations out of its ass.

Attached: indentifying arguments.jpg (598x792, 58.45K)

Iconoclasm is paramount to denying the mystery of the incarnation. For God has appeared in flesh. To not see the significance of the icons is to already have desecrated them in your mind. To reduce them to mere dust and Cartesian atoms, devoid of meaning or significance, and not an argument would help you here. How far is this rationalistic twisting and turning from the pure mind of a child, who looks not at the matter of the icons, but trough them, and sees the events as beheld and lives with the Saints? Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Attached: 5607dd7c.jpg (809x1080, 240.01K)

You need to repent.

You Catholics literally worship statues.

Attached: catholic_idolaters.jpg (384x256, 28.65K)

Attached: e725dc6051da81ff9035b28e93235da3629e88207e988a38abc13d65439d6d2e.jpg (850x1021, 58.29K)

Attached: Altaarretabel_Domkerk[1].jpg (480x640, 129.79K)

Reminder that having faith is a form of works.

Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. -James 2:17

History is repeating itself and you are just falling for the Jewish mysticism that has been implemented into Christianity before Christianity was intstitutionalized.

I'd really like to know how your mental gymnastics let you come to the conclusion that I am materialistic and unable to see the simplicity in your faith, while I demonize your material idols and according rituals, which complicate the faith only more. Maybe it is simple for you because your indoctrination process allowed you to make these mental gymnastics.

This is rich. Jews are by far the most iconoclastic of all religions. Along with the Muslims, they allow no representation of their "god". It's a black cube of void, and a hatred of His creation. The incarnation changes that. Your verses of idols happen before Jesus.
Jews and muslims smash icons with a ferocity that would make you proties blush.

I'm calling you materialist because you're unable to see them as anything but idols.
People like you would have denied the divinity of Jesus in His time, "for he was just a man, mere flesh, and how could a man be God?".

Attached: dcac5-kaaba_picture[1].jpg (1185x1029 36.15 KB, 592.9K)

FTFY.

Yes, that's what an idolater would say, that your images are more than they are.

Probably not because I would've read the scriptures, not clung onto flawed men who need forgiveness, hence would've known that he is the prophesized Messiah.

Yes, yes, they aren't your God at all. By all means, we Christians have greater problems but I am not surprised at all that all the prosperous Christian countries suffer severely now because God tolerated their trespassing for centuries. Pharisees argued the same way, and mistreated or killed the Prophets who called them out for their misdeeds.

Attached: christ-chan_with_a_gun.png (1000x1000, 350.48K)

So did the ancient Jews. They expected a war-like king to liberate them from the romans and bring them back to earthly power, not Jesus. They remain as they are today because they stuck rigidly and stubbornly to their scriptures and "high-learning" against the Living reality of God who walked among them. Jesus was a carpenter. And he did not recruit his disciples from the most learned rabbis of the temples. Illiterate fishermen were good enough to spread the Word of Jesus and the new covenant.

You might want to let go of your pride a little.

beingjewish.com/toshuv/real_messiah.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messiah_in_Judaism

Attached: 815b2cf57d28cfd858919a2c13c27774--orthodox-christianity-religious-icons[1].jpg (236x360, 19.75K)

You forgot that there were also Jews that died as martyrs, as well as Paul, who was incredibly literate. The ancient Jews also liked to be in charge of their corrupt and ungodly system, so there is that to consider. You can pull whatever you want, I will not bow down to any idol nor recognize them as anything but utter heresies. You ought to stop with the ad hominem psychologizing as well, stay to the matter of what is discussed, instead of trial and error of profilizing someone on a Russian bear taming forum.

It's not the old scriptures (there were no new scriptures yet) or literacy that converted Paul, it's the resurrected Jesus/God Himself.
7 After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.
8 And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. - Corinthians 15.

I doubt all that knowledge of the old laws would have been of much help. Rejecting of partaking of the Word is not a matter of literacy.
christianbiblereference.org/faq_OldTestamentLaw.htm

Attached: Saint_Paul[1].jpg (438x600, 61.4K)

How exactly are we falling for Jewish mysticism? Can you actually explain this or is this similar criticism to when others say "you're worshiping a jew" while leaving out that Jesus negates the idea of a Jew's messiah.