Ron (((Cohen))), Sig Sauer CEO, arrested in Germany

archive.is/eB4zz

From the sound of things he got caught up in a Fast and Furious-style export scheme with Colombia.

Attached: German Autism.jpg (864x907, 142.85K)

Sounds bout right.

Thought I was looking at a map of Germany, there.

(double dubs checked)
Good. But I have a feeling he won't be held responsible for long. And he may very well be replaced with one of his kike brethren. Either way, good job with the newest literal Shoah, Deutschland.

Daily reminder that your country went along with jewing Germany just fine.

I hope that this leads to a restaffing of Sig's management. We need to make Sig Sauer decent for once.

Attached: JPEG_20181109_073431.jpg (262x234, 10.99K)

I'm sure you're one-hundred-percent Magyar, mister (((Soros))).

This has nothing to do with F&F. They sold to the Colombian government to fight FARC, but in violation of legal restrictions on the arms trade.
But obviously, the last name outweighs the facts. Anything a Jew does must be bad, even if the exact same thing done by a white would be good, I guess.

(((You)))

Attached: jew.png (500x666, 76.16K)

Was this the guy that destroyed Kimber?

Protip: The Colombian government was fighting the cartels specifically because they fund FARC. I'm sure there's elements that take money from cartels, but overall, Colombia is anti-commie.

Fuck off, nu-Zig Forums.

Confirmed infiltrator. Reported.

(check'ed)
I fucking hate kikes, but even more statist with their muh license and gun control

You aren't going to convince me kike, "communism" is an invention of your diseased minds, and even if "communism" is completely erased there wouldn't be any point to it if YOU were still alive.

Attached: brainet 3.png (466x490, 23.83K)

Then why they go after SigSauer jew?

You are sadly right, Magyarbro, and I hope and believe Clemenceau, Blum, and Chautemps are burning in hell. Petain, Laval, Maurras, Bucard and Doriot did and have done nothing wrong.

It's ok French, all of us were jewed one way or another. France was based until WW1.

Blessed quads confirm US Sig will always suck

Glock pride world wide

I take serious offense with that. Vichy France was as based as bleach, Magyarski. But yeah, we were fucked with the Third Republic.

FARC came to the table and signed a peace agreement 2 years ago and voluntarily demobilized and disarmed themselves in early 2017. There is no FARC to speak of these days and there hasn't been since the early 00's, predating the 2005-2009 timeline of these alleged crimes. Additionally, the alleged crimes center around sales of pistols to the police, sidearms contribute almost nothing to counter-insurgency effectiveness (except as a stylish way for officers to deliver summary executions)

This is nothing more than the typical case of shekel grabbing for no other purpose than obtaining more shekels.

I'm pretty sure he's just German

Yes.

He is released on bail but this is good news.

Cohen is not a german name.

rip gunny you good man

Attached: sad maho.jpg (1491x1206, 162.44K)

And you're not Vietnamese

Anyone who triggers both Zig Forums and Zig Forums at the same time always a good man in my book. Liberals hate him for his long time pro home defense activistism. Zig Forums hates him because he not a trump butt kisser and he tried warn people about trump being a trust fund baby that’s bad news for the second amendment.

I dislike him because he was way too biased regarding armament effectiveness
Someone who picks the Thompson over the MP40, or the Vietnam-era M16 over an AK47, in terms of reliability, is mentally ill or simply playing dumb.

The Thompson had a higher rate of fire and could hold a 50-round drum of .45 ACP. It also had better ergonomics and its high weight meant more controllable recoil. Now, most soldiers were only issued the 30-round box magazines, but the bigger brrrt and better penetration of .45 FMJ do make it a more effective gun. In terms of only price and reliability, though… yeah, the Thompson loses hardcore, which was why the M3 was created.

But, you're also comparing a gun that has generations of design maturity versus the third or fourth version of the original design made by a guy who invented the submachine gun without prior knowledge. Of course the MP 40 is more reliable. The Sterling is more reliable than the MP 18.

And a bonus, tests of SMGs, target was IIRC ~40cm circle.

10 rounds burst used at 25 and 50m, 5 rounds burst at longer ranges. Standing shooting position.

Overall P/H worst to best:
Sten, MP-40, Thompson, Beretta, PPSH-41, M56.

25m – all equal

50m:
Sten 80% hit ratio
rest 95-100%

100m:
Sten – 50% hit ratio
MP-40 – 60%
Thompson – 70%
rest – 90%

150m:
Sten – 30%
MP-40 – 35%
Thompson – 40%
Beretta – 65%
PPSh – 70%
M56 – 80%

200m :
Sten – 10%
MP-40 – 15%
Thompson – 15%
Beretta – 25%
PPSh – 35%
M56 – 45%

From the sound of things Germany is filled with rabid anti-gunners who would do anything to ban evil guns.
HK breaking their contract with US because suddenly XM-25 violates laws of war? Now this? Its completely clear at this point that all gun people should fully avoid Germany. Germany is over.

So the Thompson is actually a more accurate gun, too? I didn't know that, but I'm not really surprised. The build quality was definitely higher, not to mention .45 ACP retains velocity better.

It's like you guys have no idea how bad things are…
SIG Sauer Inc. (which Ron Cohen is the boss) and SIG Sauer GmbH are two different companies.
SIG Sauer GmbH is the german maker of the SiG SP2022 that SIG Sauer Inc. bought pretending it was for the US gov' while it was for Columbia which is on the list on "can't sale" in germany.
But the thing is Ron Cohen didn't broke any US laws, he made SIG Sauer GmbH brake the german law and fuzzed the paperwork.

So guess what happens next?
SIG Sauer GmbH gets dissolved for illegal arms trading and SIG Sauer Inc. is now sole proprietor of the trademark SIG and designs and can sell shitty US-made Sig as the real deal exclusively or make a deal with Germany judges after SIG Sauer GmbH legal bankrupcy for the IPs..
All in jewish day works.

Attached: new_gun_grandpa.webm (1920x1080, 534.38K)

Go be a filthy backstabbing kike someplace else

Attached: E1515270-2209-48DF-99E1-ECFD57DD47A9.jpeg (460x306, 26.53K)

Do you ever bring good news, French?
Thanks for the run down, I always appreciate your input, but I always feel sad afterwards.

Attached: f0280062b6618d1995ea7483f290092cd72d544a_hq.gif (500x281, 836.51K)

Attached: muh merkel muh guns evbil natzees ban gun poor me a little stupid dumb mutt scum.png (756x4524, 928.04K)

He wouldn't have been released so quick and he would have gotten one decade behind bar in Germany at the very least.
Kike.

This. With kikes you DIE.