Melinda Gates Bashes ‘White Guys,’ Says We Need To Discriminate Against Them

>“It’s been incredibly disappointing to watch how few women-led businesses are getting funded,” Gates said. “Ultimately, if we want more innovation and better products, we’ve got to put more money behind women and minorities. That wasn’t happening, so I decided to step in and see what I could do to help a little bit.”

< I am specifically looking at funds who over-index e.g. disproportionaly discriminate against white men on women-led and minority-led businesses.

< I’m asking a lot of business questions about how they will go about their funding, how they will over-index on women’s businesses, and how they will hold themselves accountable for a great return.

< Some of these big firms often believe in the white guy in a hoodie disrupting a whole industry. So we’re going to disrupt it by making sure we’re indexing for women and minorities because they’ve got great ideas. if they're such great ideas, why do we never see or hear about them?

< Many of them think if they have one female at the table, they’ve done their job. Another big one is when they say that they have trouble finding women these lying cunts will never acknowledge that women simply don't apply for these jobs in equal numbers to men, so hiring rates are likely very proportional to the rate of applications. Those are just excuses. They don’t know what investing in these areas looks like until they get several women who are partners in their firm.

thefederalist.com/2018/06/05/melinda-gates-bashes-white-guys-says-shell-discriminate/

fortune.com/2018/05/30/melinda-gates-limited-partner-venture-capital/

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (684x592, 824.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Okay, you might as well get mad at bimbos at that point.

our time is coming

Attached: braveheart-e1487716362225.jpg (750x400, 41.76K)

didn't read lol

This is valuable social criticism because (((Melinda))) is obviously white.

Huh? That's weird. Let's try that again
Melinda Jones
(((Melinda Gates)))
How strange.

>implying you could read it if you wanted
tl;dr: dumb rich cunt thinks she can make women and niggers succeed if she gives them money for their shitty ideas

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (271x400, 29.33K)

This only really applies if
Sheboons are useless for inovation

(((money))) and the love of it are the root of all evil

libertarians are the biggest, most loyal goys.

take the faggot show back to leftypol, you stick out like a kike's nose. This has nothing to do with lolbergs or the moral value of fiat-based economies, it has to do with niggers and women not being as capable as white men, and all the cogdis progressives trying to lower every bar and convince people that education and ability are less important than not being a white guy.

It has failed before it will fail again.

Attached: shot-20180606-13788-1ivh2d5~01~01~01~01~01~01~01~01~01.jpg (547x8134, 1.46M)

B-but jewish television says unchecked emotions is good!

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

This is great because this is another failed experiment where we can document the failures women & non-whites no matter how much $ you pump at them. It's simple if non-whites were so smart & innovate then where the fuk have they been the last 60 years?

My wife used to work for a woman's fashion store that was top-to-bottom female. From the CEO to the regional managers to the local managers and salespeople: 100% female at every level. She used to come home every single day and rant about how nothing gets done and how no one is capable of doing anything or managing anything. Every day all day it was in-fights and petty arguments. She would get texts from co-workers about work drama literally every 15 minutes, every single day. Women cannot stand to be around other women it's simply a fact. The whole company was a complete shit show. Every week someone would cry and have a break-down and people would have their feelings hurt and wonder why so-and-so doesn't want to go to yoga class with her anymore and this would take up 80% of the work day and 99% of their off time. I didn't really have a strong sense that women are incapable of working together until I saw it attempted first hand.

You mean my money?

Attached: Bill_Gates,_WEF_2009_Davos.jpg (4096x2731, 2.55M)

The only sad thing about this is that she's wealthy enough that she won't be particularly harmed by her upcoming losses.

I would like to see her hold a competition to test her theory that niggers and women are just as capable as white and asian men. Give a $1,000,000 grant to different groups and see if they all make equal use of the investment. Surely the black people will produce just as much value as the white people from the same starting investment, right?

"She"

a non-roastie, coalburner, jew, gold digger.
Any questions?

Melinda Found Dead In The Gutter Tomorrow Noon

Why would you test something you already know a result of

infinite water melon sounds breddy gud

Isn't that called insanity? Or is that just a maymay?

Now I know why billy only gave his kids a few bucks to spend them

Just give a nigger 10 bucks and save yourself money when you see he'll blow it on crack and weed anyway.

she's clearly a racist islamaphobe tbh maybe she should check her privledge before she profits more on the labor of people of color

oh yes because investing in identity politics and not merit never gets forever BTFO in the market. Go Woke Go Broke. Keep wasting another man's money you hack

how about this bitch takes her words by herself and marries a nigger instead of her rich white husband?

it's not her money
the bitch didn't do nothing to get it, she only spread her legs

Behold the wonderful power and freedom of being allowed to discriminate.

Thanks for ensuring Trump's victory at 2020

Bill was actually sane before this whore got her claws into him.

Zig Forums being raided?