Some sort of happenings between Ukraine and Russia

Not much news out about this yet, not even a Russian statement apparently. Something happened between Russian and Ukrainian ships, and both fired at each other. Apparently, the pass to the Azov sea was blocked. There is practically nothing to go on yet other than a very short BBC News article and some random blog. Russia also sent out 2 SU-25s.

archive.is/nsPiP
bbc.com/news/world-europe-46338671

The archive will probably be very quickly once more news comes up.

Attached: 1543175161248-0.mp4 (360x360, 716.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mil_in_ua_en/status/1066786428154249217
youtube.com/watch?v=1gLNMYMWsrk
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/1066777400313344000
sputniknews.com/europe/201811251070121395-russia-fire-strait-kerch-conflict/
liveuamap.com/en/2018/25-november-russian-has-opened-fire-on-one-of-ukrainian-boats
sbs.com.au/news/russian-ukrainian-ships-clash-in-crimean-waters
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-russian-coast-guard-allegedly-opens-fire-on-ukrainian-boat/
rt.com/news/444829-syria-toxic-attack-un/
presstv.com/Detail/2018/11/25/581124/Syria-Aleppo-Russia
dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/greekadna/
bbc.com/news/live/world-europe-46338957
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean–Nogai_raids_into_East_Slavic_lands
deutschlandfunk.de/linken-politiker-zum-krim-konflikt-die-ukraine-selber-hat.694.de.html?dram:article_id=434240
archive.is/t71U8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably be outdated very quickly is what I meant. And the article just got updated as I expected.

Imagine being a country so cucked, your politicians act tough and smug and brag that they can defeat Russia, but the moment Russia does something as little as bullying your shitty tugboats, you start crying on american news channels and ordering a mass retreat.

I hope that Ruscy finally take off glowes

Oh boy, this might going to be interesting.

I checked halfchan's Zig Forums because no one else is reporting on it yet. Believe me, I don't like it either, but there's literally nothing else to go on.
This is a direct copy paste, don't blame me for nothing.

twitter.com/mil_in_ua_en/status/1066786428154249217
Live video:
>youtube.com/watch?v=1gLNMYMWsrk
Links:
>twitter.com/Conflicts/status/1066777400313344000
>sputniknews.com/europe/201811251070121395-russia-fire-strait-kerch-conflict/
>liveuamap.com/en/2018/25-november-russian-has-opened-fire-on-one-of-ukrainian-boats
>sbs.com.au/news/russian-ukrainian-ships-clash-in-crimean-waters
>almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-russian-coast-guard-allegedly-opens-fire-on-ukrainian-boat/
SYRIA TOXIC ATTACK
>rt.com/news/444829-syria-toxic-attack-un/
>presstv.com/Detail/2018/11/25/581124/Syria-Aleppo-Russia

Attached: 1543178546855.jpg (741x365, 64.38K)

That's a first time those liars openly attack us under own flags. Feels like a Christmas tbh, new dose of those tasty sanctions will arrive soon.

Ok m8.

Attached: turk-why-are-you-g-smiling-because-you-look-like-7956867.png (500x745, 225.55K)

[UKRAINIAN BUTTHURT INTENSIFIES]

Attached: 3_837.jpg (1518x1012, 250.94K)

lol dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/greekadna/

I'm not the one posting imaginary maps while living in the country that's got only 32 tanks, my fellow magyar. Post something related or fuck off.

Attached: 576.jpg (540x540, 46.07K)

Ukrainian military ships (read gunboat) have been repeatedly told to fuck off as the SBU has tried repeatedly to blow up the Kerch bridge.
Welp the Ukrainian Navy is out of three more boats.
Play stupid games.
Win stupid prizes.

Live feed on the situation at bbc.com/news/live/world-europe-46338957

Pics related are Russian state images of Ukrainian ships allegedly crossing the Russian border.
It's confirmed that 6 Ukrainians were injured.

Attached: 11e00717-b311-4136-8679-88bea9fd5fd9.jpg (624x368 29.74 KB, 35.2K)

Attached: 1430688354493.png (860x650, 59.57K)

>rather than bragging that yes, we were indeed planning to blow it up he pulls out, denying the claims and requesting proof

Do not underestimate ironsights.

Attached: sniperdood.jpg (1600x1042, 203.78K)

Fam, your people accepted a NATO-backed coup d'etat to depose the Russia-friendly factions and block Russian access to Sevastapol, paving the way for it to become a NATO sea base and robbing Russia of a very valuable port. The Russians only acted to defend their interests and sphere of influence. Was the way they did it pretty? No, not at all, but if you want to play at big-boy politics, you can't complain when world powers stop treating you with kid gloves.

Finns don't fuck around.

How about you take a one way flight to Moscow?

I said myself that what the Russians did isn't pretty, and it really wasn't. I just can't bring myself to feel sorry for Ukraine because they brought this on by allying with the West, and are now begging for sympathy for their own actions. It's like if a friend of yours moves to downtown Chicago without bringing a hefty nigger-repelling arsenal with him, then phones you the next day bawling his eyes out because he got robbed. Yeah it sucks what happened to him, but you can only feel so much sympathy when his own carelessness is partly to blame.

Your thought process is shit.

To be fair your country was retarded enough to give up it's nukes.

Finns also use the bayonet like a rifle grenade - they fire bayonets at Communists.

"Crossing the Russian border", Under the 2003 agreement both Ukraine and Russia have access to the Azov sea.
So once again it is shown that no agreement with Russia means anything.

No there are some agreements that Russia will stick to. The ones that fuck you over

This, if Ukraine had nukes, some other kind of insurance, or a position of political strength, it makes sense for them to be open about anti Russian sentiment. As it stands, however, they have nothing to bargain with, but started waving their geopolitical dick around as if they did. Sucks that the Ukrainian people are suffering as a result, but it's their own government's fault for LARPing like an independent power instead of accepting their place in the world as bottom bitch.

Ashctually Mosin were designed and factory zeroed with the bayonet.
A Mosin bayonet is NOT field strip-able, it's meant to stay on the gun and the gun to be used with it.

Attached: Mosin with without bayonet 100m - Copy.jpg (1979x964, 254.2K)

The Ukrainian Parliament decided last month that it's territorial waters were 24 NM wide (when everyone else on the planet is 12) and that the Azov Sea was internal waters (despite the fact that even without Crimea half of the coast is Russian, de facto 2/3 now).

Again it's 100% Ukrainian retardation, Moscow is just retaliating in kind.

Every time. never change

Are we talking about Ukraine or the entire western world since nearly all of us have been beaten by that combo by now.

Attached: 3.bp_.blogspot.comfemale-viet-cong-soldiers-df0f58cbbd8c35e07d0535ee139b1046b96053c3-640x381.jpg (640x381, 54.04K)

Does that apply to all Mosins, or just Russkie 91/30s?

Flags were a mistake.

GLORY TO PUTIN, ROSSÍJSKIJ STRONK, HURRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Приветствие Император Владимир Владимирович Путин!

Attached: spengler.jpeg (575x729 12.11 KB, 156.52K)

The irony here is palpable.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean–Nogai_raids_into_East_Slavic_lands

Don't they know NATO is a defensive alliance?

I thought NATO is zionist occupational diversity troops who cost money to rape local women?

Warsaw Pact was formed in response to NATO and not the other way around.

I don't think you know what defensive alliance means.

That be a picture of a Swedish Mauser, that ain't no finn nugget

All you need to know is Finnish Mosins are superior compared to their Russian counterparts. For the Finns are the most powerful race on the planet.

Attached: commie scumbag.jpg (980x1200, 126.57K)

My point was that NATO was not reactionary in its formation; even if it is a defensive alliance in name, in fact it is tool the US uses to further its various foreign policy agendas, which aren't always defensive.

NATO is an organization consisting the vassals of the Jews on the western half of the world.

Well your point is irrelevant.

You can't just say that and have it be true.

Elucidate

Point as follows: "defensive" implies "reactionary", as in "reacting to a threat." Forming an alliance such as NATO is an implicitly offensive move towards the USSR, especially when the USSR had no offensive contingency. Put another way, it's difficult to call NATO "defensive" when its formation was the first shot in the Cold War.

Fact: Western Turks are just Greeks who LARP as Turks

Seeing that image inspired me to make this.

Attached: Poor Little Ukraine.png (988x800, 376.63K)

On some other mongolian horse drawing board, someone mentioned that there was supposed to be elections coming up soon. And indeed, there are going to be elections coming up in early 2019.

How is this going to affect elections?

Attached: totally organic response to ukrainian issue goyim.png (584x258, 24.68K)

9/10, made me chuckle

Soon…

There are obviously no election if the country is under martial law.
It's quite possibly what was the plan all along as Poro is obviously gonna lose the elections (well barring really massive frauds) to Timoshenko, her being far more of a Kremlin puppet than Ianukovitch ever was…

Pic related is what the lugenpresse is using for the story. Western media is typically anti-Russian in the Ukraine/Russia conflict, as far as I have seen.

From that angle it certainly appears consistent with "tanker blocking the strait". Was it positioned that way intentionally by the Ukrainians? Was this an accident? Was the photo taken after the Russians did whatever was alleged? I am guessing the media suppressed their natural urge to go full judenpresse and therefore this is NOT a stock photo from a different location that was taken years ago, or other tricks I would normally expect from the judenpresse.

Attached: 261118-wd-kerch-strait.jpg (696x398, 34.85K)

The Russians have explained that the boats were seized after that tanker prevented their escape.

Most of what is published is bullshit though.
1) The Ukrainian navy ships weren't attacked by the Russian Navy.
2) The Russian COAST GUARDS captured 3 Ukrainian navy ship, 2 gunboats and a raid tug (which is exactly as ridiculous as it sound) after 5 HOURS of the Ukrainians pissing about in and out of Russian waters and warnings the Russian managed to trap them in Russian waters with the help of a civilian freighter.
3)The Ukrainians tried to escape when the Russian coast guard told them to prepared to be boarded and one of the gun boat RAMMED a Russian coast guard ship (pic related), at which point it was strafed by machine gun (not 30mm, probably a PK).
4) Seeing that they were going to get killed, the gun boats surrendered, the tug still tried to escaped and was rammed by another Russian coast guard ship.

Again this is 100% Ukrainian believing they're the most clever beings on the planet and they can do what they want and they will getting away with it.
If Mexico or Taiwan was pulling that kind of shit with the US or China drone and missile strikes would be on the menu…
Since Russia is used to the retards nothing is gonna happen.

Attached: 1543147882_46999494_2167255270258936_948458525623844864_n-1024x768-kerch.jpg (1024x768, 109.19K)

Attached: 8db3fde38460605cb78f1d3256….png (961x961, 553.06K)

Completely proven to be a russcuck shill. Look at the height of this hole (the damaged ship is 62,5 meters long) and compare to our Project 58155 gunboat size (23 meters long). Russcucks simply wrecked one of their ships (Дон) into another (Изумруд) and now trying to cover own failure with lies as usual. The only thing you do is lying, and you suck at it.

I'll answer to another posters later tho.

Attached: f522fe9a454f0bb8d08bd917057265d5.jpeg (720x960 112.41 KB, 76.35K)

As a people, Ukrainians really are like retarded Jews.

Wut?
Even if it's true it remain that only a Russian ship show clear damages.
Yes, yes go coordinate yourself with your buddies, you're clearly out not up to date on which narrative you're suppose to be pushing today.

Reminder that the Ukrainian version at this moment (before I'm sure you're gonna change it) is that the Russian NAVY opened fire on their ships, wounded many of their sailors and crippled the ships.
So here have a video showing the perfectly working and intact Ukrainian ships (so they didn't even strafed them, they probably just warned them and the "wounded" are bruised during the collision THAT DIDN'T HAPPENED).
And remember it's Russia that is EVIL.
Doesn't matter if it's pretty clear that none of what Ukraine is saying is even remotely true.

Attached: 18749_01.webm (1280x720, 14.68M)

What are koreans then?

I think the point he was trying to make with the lengths was establishing a scale. If you know how large they are relative to each other, you can compare the height of the Ukranian's bow to the height of the hole in the Russian ship.
And I can see his point; the hole does seem higher than anything that is likely to have made it on that Ukrainian ship. The hole is roughly level with the Russian ship's bow, which is clearly higher than the Ukrainian's bow. Based just on the images here, a Russian-Russian collision seems like a better explanation.

It's not like you can expect either side to be 100% truthful in an incident like this.

retard

Attached: rt_the_retard_terrestial.png (772x565, 27.74K)

Shorter jews

Rightfully? Subjects of Japan's Korean colony.

This. That's why I never buy either side when shit like this happens. Both governments are basically kleptocracies and pic related is all that you are going to get listening to them.

Attached: C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg (800x450, 45.16K)

More like a tributary state of Taiwan.

Attached: Qing_Dynasty_1820.png (910x675, 398.03K)

Reminder that evil Japanese annexation occupation brought noble savage koreans bad things like

Japan should of just kept control of Asian countries and stayed Imperial. Things would've been better off that way.
Too bad Roosevelt was a cunt who wanted to fuck things up.

German politician:
"Ukrain has about the same sovreingty as a three year old child."
deutschlandfunk.de/linken-politiker-zum-krim-konflikt-die-ukraine-selber-hat.694.de.html?dram:article_id=434240
The German politician "Alexander Neu" ("Die Linke", "the Left" party) stated in an interview with the Deutschlandfunk that Ukraine has roughly the same sovereignty as a three year old child.

Translation of some parts of the interview follows. Redtext is politician, green text the journalist.

I guess the Russkies will just reestablish the DDR after the fall of the USA.

I don't think Koreans are really mad that Japan brought those things, they are rather just mad over shit like comfort women.
The hatred kinda feels one sided, Korea has every right to be angry over comfort women and the crimes of Imperial Japan just as we post-soviets have every right to be angry over the crimes of the USSR, even if they did build some amount of "infrastructure" commieblocks

They would first have to cut me limb from limb. Fuck commies.

the epitome of "it's okay when we do it"
article 21 of The London Charter states that war crime tribunals don't need evidence for conviction

the nukes wouldn't have been usable by ukrainians as is as they didn't have all the necessary codes etc to use them, or even the funds to keep the missiles in operational condition. on top of that we are not talking about ukraine but ukraine in the 90's, the warheads themselves would have more than likely been embezled, disassembled for their enriched uranium and sold on the black market.

Given most of them are the surviving trash the polish and russians tossed into that area it isn't that farfetched.

Selling them on black market would really boost ukrainian GDP

Guess who declared war first

Ukraine has declared Martian law.
archive.is/t71U8

Thanks for the confirmation, I heard someone said that it's only for 30 days. Relevant to

Ironic coming from a burger.

Your jewish government officials who demanded impossible things.

Tell me burger, how do you justify WWII to yourself?

Is being sold oil a human right

Also
They're nonwhites who cares

Sick deal merchant, truly my greatest ally

Eat shit kike. The US should've let the nips have China and stayed out of the entire mess.
Also, the Axis was absolutely in the right.

Niggerbrother, those whores got paid better than commanding officers in imperial japanese navy, let alone officers in the army or air-farce. And they were volunteers on top of that.

Stay classy, Zig Forums. Stay classy.

You're confusing NATO with Dutch-lead UN Forces.

Attached: vomit.jpg (330x623, 35.43K)

Russia just take a massive land grab already and watch the rest of the world *gasp* and literally do nothing while screech from their desks.

Stop playing retarded you 15 rouble scum, the hole is simply way higher than the bow of a Project 58155 gunboat. Still waiting for you to prove that "blow up" nonsense. I swear RIDF niggers are getting more and more lazy every single year.

Attached: Coast.jpg (2434x927, 2.2M)

They already did in Crimea. Poo in loo Apu.

The world truly have to be fucked up if a Polish is defending the Third Reich considering what said country did with Poland. But you are right, Europe might be better-off if Germany wins the WW2…

Attached: killdegenerate.gif (500x175, 999.2K)

Now she's an actual threat. gg user-kun

Attached: rumia_dinner.jpg (821x1171, 1.34M)

If whats his face didn't die you'd probably have seen a German/Polish army march on Moscow.

Nothing is gonna happen.

Russia is too much of a paper tiger these days.

They've already seized the boats and their crew. What else do you expect them to do?

Has had been negotiated in Yalta a year before with full US and UK blessing, just like it had the German one before (and the time before that and the time before that, Poles are always the cuckholds of History). You can blame Russia but it's always a team effort.
As Stalin had stupidly given West Berlin to the allies as a show of good faith when he didn't have to do anything and was too retarded to notice that the airports were on the west side.
Which is only fair and square given how the US rushed out to poach war criminals.
What the US wanted to do was to filter good POW (read anti-government Russians) from bad (pro government), and hoped to create anti commie partizan out of them, how the fuck isn't that duplicitous?
The soviet never kept any french POW, because all POW done by France that were from the soviet union were immediately shipped out to them with a big sticker labeled "not our circus" on it (those that we didn't executed ourselves for war crimes as Ostroppen did most of them in France, in particular Ukrainian scum of SS Galicia), it's just basic politic, you make that sort of alliance you pay the fucking moral price, you don't try to wiggle out of it like the jew you are.

If you wanted the moral high ground you shouldn't have allied with motherfucking Stalin in the first place which your scummy Roosevelt was only too happy to help to kill white people.

Piłsudski?

what (((Soviet Union))) did and democracy does today is leagues worse.

Attached: 1474040746503.jpg (817x4829, 641.78K)

Even if for the sole fact that Third Reich occupation wasn't recognized as a legitimate government of Poland and unfortunately not a single evil nazi or his family is in a position of power in III Polish Republic which is recognized as a successor state to >Polish >People's >Republic because nobody bothered to go to international courts over it
If PPR wasn't recognized as an entry in Polish history we could've just executed every single government official from that point as an occupying force and not fund their pensions now.

Yeah, that is the stashed dude I'm thinking of. The guy who obliterated Bernsteins red army of rabble.

True, but even in that state, they have at least the illusion of a position of power, because they could sell the nukes back to Russia, or even the West if they were feeling cheeky. But the nukes are just a specific example of a general point I was making–Ukraine was/is trying to play big-boy politics with the world powers, but it doesn't have big-boy toys like nukes, a robust economy, or a big military to back it up. Ukrainians have no one to blame except for themselves for throwing a tantrum on the world stage with nothing to back it up.

Correct, thank you.

Don't be a retard. Obviously commies are subhuman filth and deserve a one way chopper ride, that doesn't mean I'm obligated to pretend NATO dindu nuffin.

Not sure about win, but at least force a ceasefire.