I think I'm becoming obsessed with this gun. It had a fucking electronic device to adjust rate of fire. Yeah...

I think I'm becoming obsessed with this gun. It had a fucking electronic device to adjust rate of fire. Yeah, it probably didn't work and sounds useless has hell, but I just can't get over it. It doesn't help that this bitch keeps popping up on my tablet.

Attached: Idw_norm.png (523x264 164.87 KB, 88.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

firearmsworld.net/britain/phidw/idw.htm
forgottenweapons.com/submachine-guns/japanese-model-ii-type-a/
yesasia.com/us/guns-of-the-world-vol-1-handguns-dvd-japan-version/1002837456-0-0-0-en/info.html
twitter.com/gpo318/status/1069240893905858563?s=19
freepatentsonline.net/3815271.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice blog post m99.

Is that the Parker Hale PDW?

Bro, there's literally no info on this thing. I've never seen anyone handle one outside of old pictures. I would have figured Larry Vickers or Ian would've taken a look at it, but nope. Not even they have. And it's not a blog post. It's just to show you some crazy shit gun that I found out about recently.

Yes

The Army Ordnance department more than likely demolished the prototype.

It's a british gun, they all probably just got a loife and binned it once their company went bust.

F

What the fuck, britbongs? I thought they kept all the little rare things in a museum or some shit.

My second favourite cartoonist after tsukumizu drew this because he couldn't find any info on the IDW/P-H PDW.

Anyways have some images I grabbed off gun wiki on wikia with British soldiers holding the thing. There's also a Mandarin website about the gun firearmsworld.net/britain/phidw/idw.htm

Attached: latest.png (800x849 481.73 KB, 95K)

pic related

But yeah, there's like no info on the thing. I wonder if anyone's made an airsoft clone.

Attached: mah nigga.jpg (680x447, 23.47K)

It's purely a prototype weapon/trial weapon, I doubt more than a handful were made and those have likely been either melted down or are sitting in some army storeroom somewhere collecting dust next to the EM-2, it might be possible that a weapons research places like ARES might have one sitting around but I doubt it due to it basically being fairly unremarkable.

It might well be floating around in some obscure government reference collection or even just sitting in an armoury somewhere.

EYE DEE DABURYOO DA NYAA

Attached: 44188891_244380883094127_1280035064641486848_o.jpg (606x1520, 75.93K)

Since there are no manufacturers making the IDW/PH PDW, the in-joke among some airshitters here is that soon enough, there will be those who delude themselves into believing that the popular TEC-9 KG-9 airsoft gun is actually an IDW.

Thus the birth of the KG9 Ojisan. I do hope some Chinese company does decide to make a model based on the IDW. It's a shame that the gun is so unavailable given how interesting the design is and how promising it seemed until Parker and Hale was bought out.

Polite sage as my post is not about real firearms.

Attached: tec 9 maruzen kg9.jpg (911x900 493.73 KB, 104.11K)

Wew.

The weird thing is that Parker Hale PDW project was only put on hiatus, from what I seem to gather on the internet. Obviously this means it's never coming out, but it's weird to think that whatever company acquired it, probably still has tooling and other things lying around, or they were sold off for scrap. Probably the latter.

I bet they had the batteries power a coil inside the receiver that would generate a magnetic field and drastically slow down the bolt every time it tried to move through said field. You could probably set it up so it only turns on once the hammer touches the bolt so it will only slow the bolt when it is moving backwards, and not when it is moving forwards or the bolt is down/locked back.

Attached: DrjzLDyVsAEvvk1.jpg:orig.jpeg (1024x650, 62.93K)

I've never seen this gun before, but from judging by some of the posts in this thread I'm guessing it's Japanese? I've never actually seen any Japanese-designed guns before, there should be a thread about guns from countries that don't usually make them.

There are a lot of weebs ITT, but it's actually a joint UK/US design. You've probably never seen it because it never left the prototype phase.
A thread about guns from nofunz countries would be neat though

You should be ashamed of yourself. Turn in your bong card.

But Japanese guns are kind of cool. I certainly enjoy my J-Comp. Just wish I could get the rest of the rifle.

Japs did it better:
forgottenweapons.com/submachine-guns/japanese-model-ii-type-a/

We actually had a pretty good firearms industry (and laws) until some mummies boy schzio snapped and killed a bunch of people with a Type 56 back in the late 80's, there's probably plenty of obscure post war firearms out there that have been forgotten due to the lack of internet.

Attached: Michael_Ryans_Weapons.jpg (620x413, 117.19K)

Doubtful. Magnets have been tried in firearms before and at practical sizes they simply don't add enough resistance to be meaningful. Same applies to the Blish lock and anything that uses springs to do the locking.

Hey Japanon, would you happen to know or remember the name or the product code of the embeded series?

NVM, I found it
yesasia.com/us/guns-of-the-world-vol-1-handguns-dvd-japan-version/1002837456-0-0-0-en/info.html
PCBC-50401

twitter.com/gpo318/status/1069240893905858563?s=19
Some guy on Twitter made a 3D model

Attached: IMG_20181204_013221.jpg (2048x1111 268.12 KB, 347.44K)

Why did people do this so much during the Cold War? What the fuck is wrong with them?

what do you guys call these things? I love anime girls dressed this way
polite sage for offtopic

Attached: wha.jpg (600x708, 90.39K)

Suspenders?

I'm pretty sure you're pointing to suspenders user. You can search for Suspender skirts or サスペンダースカート to see more images like yours.
Polite sage.
Dagshikashi has opened up the world drawn cartoon armpits, and I'm enjoying it.

Attached: IMG_20181204_022324.jpg (600x828 146.34 KB, 86.58K)

Speaking of clothing and cartoons: Japs could unironically make a historically accurate CGDCT SoL about the Nachrichtenhelferin.

Attached: wehrmacht_female_uniform.png (787x627, 373.38K)

ebin, where can you get one.

Szelki (^:

Explain armpits fetish.

Pits are a ticklish/erogenous zone, but for a lot of people I think the source of the kink is themes related to scent and sweat, or shame/bullying by making someone look at armpits or rubbing their face against them, et cetera. Similar to feet, but feet usually involve less humiliation and less autism. Also, dirty feet are gross, clean feet a best.

Damn, that's a legit print.

Attached: 29632-10093-16597.jpg (188x250, 8.32K)

I think you're forgetting about the armpit miko.

Y-Y-Ya c-can't! ;_;

pencil skirts are better

Attached: loss_harrel.png (1564x1564, 3.21M)

Did you try?

I see, though I thought feet have more autism and humiliation.
I rub small amounts of baking soda on my armpits so they don't smell for up to 18 hours without the carcinogenic or sterilizing aluminium salts

Is dagashikashi good or is it 30 minutes blocks of confection advertising?

Attached: IMG_0183.JPG (3264x2448, 1.57M)

I wouldn't call it good but it's entertaining enough

I didn't know I wanted this until now. You have awoken something inside me, Japanon.

I've probably got it from voyeurism. I spent most of my high school years where the girl's summer dress involved short sleeve shirts, and you'd be able to catch a glimpse of their breasts/bras through the sleeves. Over time I've probably began seeing it as an extension of the breast area.

As said. But you watch it for the candy, and stay for the grills, or rather, stay for hotaru and hajime because Saya is actually an M to F transsexual

Why do I keep coming back to this thread nyaaa

Attached: DuHyYLZXgAAyg-i.jpg (576x1024 80.61 KB, 101.29K)

how is it?

Attached: 456b9402e898f0c378509e26ed306f7f9546b8804af0b44f0bf17885899fb20f.png (811x439, 228.54K)

quintessentially british.
a grocery bag full of dogshit, on fire
the real thing, that is. your model is lovely.

So, does anyone know how it actually works?

Attached: [---Desire_to_know_more_intensifies_desu---].jpg (521x516, 40.89K)

Yeah your guess is as good as mine. I would simply use a semi-auto design and added an electronic timer controlled hammer release solenoid, as long as you pull the trigger the electronic timer is ticking and releasing the hammer at set intervals, maybe I would even use the slide as linear generator to power the circuit. For hydraulic design I would have a spring loaded hydraulic damper with constant full open compression and adjustible constricted rebound, and have the rod attached to the trigger assembly such that it releases the hammer when it goes all the way out and the trigger is still depressed.

Attached: 8d54720b9ae2533b359e336391ccc57b6b9b79ce6d3b2fe6fcc6fe2b7be3f974.png (372x340, 132.26K)

What if you just had the bolt locking complete the circuit instead of having to mess around with an electronic timer and hope it doesn't cause an out of battery discharge?

Attached: thinking slayer.jpg (828x389, 162.7K)

possibly hilarious

Attached: 12b75a6f00ddd279bc6144ca5d6746cacb55f56b4476a180d6e9443abff4c297.jpg (225x255, 11.06K)

It's a blowback design, it doesn't have a locking bolt. You will need the timer anyway to control the rate of fire, might as well use it to do away with potentially unreliable physical switch which.

Niger wht?

Just buy a fucking spear you retard, brits can't make guns.

but there's a nice anime girl attached to it in a chinese cellphone game so I'm gonna like it anyways

Attached: idw.jpg (721x1000, 441.52K)

No it doesn't

Well your tiny island can't make guns, but at least you're really good at splitting hairs.

Go back to cuckchan.

He should stay right here you limey faggot.

You need to go back, too.

The joke you red cloaked faggot is that I put on a proxy just like you, and that you are deeply fucking pathetic for doing that in order to argue with someone.

But fine, let me indulge your goatse of a post:

HOW MUCH LIGHTER IS YOUR SHEEP DICK OF A GUN THAN AN AKS74U

That isn't me, you dumb schizophrenic nigger. I'm a Carolinian, and while you don't own any guns, I do. I don't have to hide behind a VPN to point out the fact that your posts are garbage and you need to either lurk more or fuck off.

Attached: PHOTO_20171224_191640.jpg (2560x1440, 1.23M)

Meanwhile absolute stranger walks into the thread and decides to pitch in:

Attached: PHOTO_20171224_191641.jpg (1920x1080, 348.36K)

Okay, reported. Return to cuckchan and never return.

Scratch that, you might GENUINELY be too retarded to be samefagging.

Why the fuck did you enter a discussion then? I'm actually curious, because you just jumped in reading maybe a quarter of each post, deciding I'm the bad guy and then posting something so fucking crazy it didn't even make sense. Is it for attention? Because I've been talking to you for awhile now. If you need someone to talk to you don't need to be a dick about it.

Get the fuck out. We don't want your kind. You're probably one of the out of staters that came to shit the place up sometimes between the 80s and now.

Born and raised in Granville County, man, fuck off. My lineage goes back to the Civil War. I've been through Cary and Garner enough to know that those cities need to be nuked, but you aren't going to achieve anything by eating your own. My allegiance is to my home.

maybe because it looks like a half futuristic tactical smg?

wait, is there an open blueprint for it?

>>>/reddit/

Attached: BGeUvbM2TOLOrnG52KAEnpuRT61T9jcOxn5YQZLc6HbREEMT1caxMb9C427aiGyUenSqf3lcIUj1iH4GDOjUMZQRlgGHA890eJch4UEMFVH86Pe_X0cU5ZO7K9xdME-eTyU.jpg (1455x2048, 280.8K)

You have the supreme luck of being one of the few gaping anuses around blessed with a passel of idiots.

Excuse me for mistaking it for something else.

Wait a sec, why do neither of you know the difference between a proxy or a VPN? It's not very common that TWO people are that retarded.

No, just exterior model.

Attached: DtjWO0cU0AEOg_J.jpg (1200x900, 121.57K)

OK how many people BOTH don't know what VPNs are, AND don't know what reddit spacing is? I refuse to believe you're a different individual.

Because there is no meaningful difference or distinction. The situation and its nuances are exactly the same either way, you're a cowardly faggot hiding your IP regardless. 'Hurrrrrr I only used my native Google Chrome proxy options instead of actually routing my internet connection through a network' doesn't make you look smart or cool, you retard.

How the fuck are you responding for each other, I'm asking one guy a thing and the other guy responds to him.
ARE YOU A SIAMESE TWIN WITH A 3000KM UMBILICAL CHORD CONNECTING YOUR BRAINS NIGGA

imho tho ur rlly bad @ dis son smh

He's not though you retard, you replied to both of us.

Aren't there any patents or official documents from the bongs documenting it's insides? Looking up "Parker Hale Weapon Patents" turned up this patent, freepatentsonline.net/3815271.pdf which is a patent for an electronic firing control system, which sounds similar to the IDW.

Attached: idw.gif (279x208, 2.18M)

Garbage artwork

You know what'd be fun?
Reproducing the IDW, but adding in a speaker so that the gun screeches "IDW DA NYAAAAAAA" for as long as you're firing it. To make it more fun, have it get even louder with time.
Imagine a bunch of dudes firing their modded IDWs at the same time in an enclosed space. Imagine making a belt of ammo go in the magwell and how long things would get.

You'd have to figure out how the fuck is works first strelok.