What's wrong with berets, Zig Forums?

What's wrong with berets, Zig Forums?

Attached: photo_164654_wt0030093_1_brink2cwaynephoto3_20150117.jpg (381x500, 92.65K)

Ian McCuckold wears one

Attached: le reeeee.PNG (1249x635, 1.61M)

Don't protect your head, apparently wearing them instead of helmets caused higher causalities in bong tank crews than burger ones during WW2.

Don't wear them into battle that's all.
What's with all these threads on Zig Forums as of late that don't deserve their own answers?

Cuckchanners. Just tell them to fuck off.

Nobody anywhere has ever said there was anything wrong with a beret. If your intent was to start a discussion then you need to put more effort into your OP. Show us where people said they were bad. Show us info on militaries adopting/dropping them. Give us some history of the beret or something.

Whats wrong with faggot OP and his stupid questions that don't deserve a thread?
>>>/4cuck/

Attached: 32006b6a08b026382459e085687387b54ceced313461a27232ed8a062f2a2ddb.png (569x516, 334.34K)

War is only good when you fight against (((them))). Anyways, you're right about your other points, Nippon-chan.

Cuckchannelers*

War is fun though.

Absolutely nothing
They are cool af

When commies and niggers wear them then it s retarded

They look gay
>>>/cuckchannel/

I like feldmützen, and wedge caps better but berets can be okay.

Attached: wehrmacht feldmuetze.jpg (600x600 48.4 KB, 171.28K)

Have fun wearing a beret when the enemy starts shelling your position. Helmets aren't that expensive, wear them if you don't want little shards of iron rammed through your skull. Wearing hats into combat to "look cool" is a commie/nigger thing to do. I guess they're ok for ceremonial shit though.

Berets are clearly for ceremonies only. They are weak as fuck to the point you are better-off wearing a small bucket on your head if you have nothing else…

Forage caps are absolutely
A E S T H E T I C

I think soldiers should only wear non-helm/helmet equipment when they are in rear-echelon duties, like garrison, logistics, and so on, to free up helms/helmets for combat troops with spares to boot.

That's exactly what people used to wear.

Attached: Bucket.jpeg (1024x723, 85K)

Why would you wear a virgin beret while you can wear the chad cuirassier helmet

Attached: the chad cuirassier helmet.JPG (1024x1024, 139.8K)

What a fucking cunt. Not you, the dickhead in the picture you posted.

I hate """operators""" and their stupid caps
Why do all these fucking oper8ors on images everywhere have to wear these fucking baseball caps? I used to think it's more of a meme, but if they don't wear helmets, they just wear those fucking hats. And it looks fucking ridiculous.
Why can't they wear normal patrol caps or whatever they are called? At least these look somewhat respectable

Attached: helicopter hat.jpg (500x447 12.69 KB, 226.64K)

It’s some SEAL shit. Back in the 80’s you had Dick Marchinko beating his chest going, “Hurr, SEALs look like fucking bums and it’s great, we don’t look like fucking Ken Dolls like those faggot Green Berets” so the popular image of a seal is a grimy fucker with a bushy beard and a ball cap.

What about when you lose and your women are raped wholesale by subhumans?

That's why you don't lose. That way, you get to take over a continent of subhumans only to be have your descendants feel guilty about it centuries later and hand your country over to a different breed of subhumans to alleviate their racial masochism implanted in them by a parasitic alien race you accidentally brought over after the war, just like the rats and mice.

Attached: Meanwhile, In Melbourne....jpg (625x416, 269.82K)

No is a fat no is a fat no is a fat no is a fat no is s th