GF & I Converted - She's Still Tied To Her Past

Halp

tl;dr - I decided to seek out God in late 2016 and brought my GF of then almost 1.5 years with me. In 2017 we both joined the Church and everything is great, she's my first real love, we get along like great friends, and have a very happy, healthy relationship. Things are not perfect tho, we both want to get married and have a large, Christian family, but -

She's still tied to her past through her college bff. She went through a very promiscuous phase in those years unfortunately (this isnt necessarily a deal breaker for me, we both lived very secular lives before finding the Lord so I'm really in no place to judge, although it makes me uncomfortable that she has a lot more sexual experience than I do, more partners, etc.) and this other girl was her bff then, sometimes going to strip clubs together, etc, etc.

All this would be fine (past is the past, again we both lived secular lives before finding the church) however the problem is that she insists on still being friends with this girl. I, on the other hand completely abandoned my previous life and wish it never happened. I havent contacted anyone from it in literally years, shes still closely in touch with hers through this girl.

I love this woman and want to be with her, we've been dating almost 3 years now and I want things to work out, but I'm not raising a family where the mother/wife is close friends with a purple haired witch (no, I'm not exaggerating, but to be fair my GF became somewhat more traditional after college, her friend - not so much).

Guys, what to do?

I had the great idea to try and replace her bff with one/some of the ladies from Church but so far this hasnt gone anywhere. GF doesnt make friends that easily, shes introverted like me.

Do I keep trying to make this happen? Part of me wants to give her an ultimatum but I'm afraid that this kind of thing drives people deeper towards something, not away from it.

what do?

pls consider praying for me in this dilemma either way, thanks.

Attached: repentance .jpg (736x551, 80.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n28LIkxuh8E
youtube.com/watch?v=dhlmTJaADXE
youtube.com/watch?v=UOMK-U1hKY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you live close to her friend? Physical distance can make a huge difference.

Get her to take the BFF to church.

Thanks guys. I live close to her, but the bff is several hours away. I don't know what to do.

She hasn't fully abandoned her past.
Her low self esteem keeps her with this disordered attachment to this degenerate friend. If I was in your position I'd take charge and sever the ties by telling her to do so.

I wouldn't worry at all. So long as she doesn't do sketchy acts with the bff and go clubbing all the time ect. If she's just friends with her and not influenced by her more then you then it's not a problem. Marry her and start a family

Attached: IMG_0162.JPG (414x355, 37.41K)

She says that's "unreasonable". Evidently they were at least at one point "closer than sisters" just like every girl says

I don't know who she's really influenced by. She rarely sees the bff, like maybe once a year, but texts her often. I don't want normie style tolerance, my gf and i are both done being corrupted by Jewish filth.

I guess i should be trying to figure out how to get this bff or if the picture. Any advice on ultimatums? Maybe i should work on replacing the bff with one of the ladies at church some more.

The priority is to bring the BFF to christ

Several hours away? I wouldn't worry about the witch. Even if she were to Skype your gf, don't worry. Just love the heck out of your girl, marry her, impregnate her.

Eventually, the responsibility of being a mother will trump her need to hang out with her degenerate friend. Im willing to bet the reprobate will stop contacting her once you make a wife out of your gf.

Best of luck OP! Ill pray that your wife does the right thing.

How? She lives hours away. Evidently to her credit, she was supportive to my gf when we joined the church and is happy with her pagan stuff. Thus my gf doesn't seem keen on evangilizing her and ice only met her a handful of times myself

Yes, I hope so, thanks. I don't know what to do, this bothers me deeply. And there are other things that make me uncomfortable about marrying her, but this is the only real potential deal breaker. I don't know if i can accept everything, but i could likely accept everything except this.

Idk, be clever!

Have you talked with her about her becoming a mother? The duties and responsibilities of being one is no ordinary task. Tell her that you are more than happy to be there 120% throughout your child's life. Than remind her that she wouldn't have time to go out and do those """secular""" things as the child will always come first, no matter what, even if it means she wont have time for her bff.

Her response ought to tell you wether or not she is ready to commit to you, your child, and God.

Once you have a kid, eventually you will want you kid to have friends. Have your kid make friends with someone at your parish. Your wife will subconsciously want to be friends with the other parents, filling in the hole that was occupied with her degenerate friend.

Also, just keep praying with her and studying the faith together. You can even study the saints that BTFO of the legit pagans of the time (think Saint Boniface [pic related], Saint Patrick, etc) and why they HAD to destroy those pagans. That should innoculate her agianst any heathenry her bff might put in her head.

Attached: 2018_03_16_071831.png (600x425, 673.15K)

If you go and make ultimatums then that is just proclaiming you do not trust her conviction to Christ, If you trust her then there is a risk she may cheat and hurt you badly in the future. What is needed here is a degree of faith because you can never be 100% she won't get bored with you and go back to her previous life.

If you don't trust her and live in worry and fear she will stab you in the back then the relationship will not hold out. If you choose to trust in her then I think you have to grow in piousness and insist on setting up daily/regular prayer routines and together study more on the faith so that you both grow stronger in Christ. Personally I would go with the Rosary but if you shun that then a prayer rope/devotion of your choice would be amazing for you two.

My two cents.

Attached: dce57eee5e13aeb36ad029c4067394820d3ab3ab4f0c5c57cd0cd99b2b9901cd.jpg (447x589, 48.01K)

Guys I dunno. I read up on wicca some and its quite disturbing, worshipping the moon and a horned "god" and whatnot. I dont have, nor want anyone in anything like that in my circle of friends.

Am I being too harsh? Perhaps just not tolerant, or (((tolerant))) enough?

How do I even know if these are real concerns or if on a deeper level its just a pleasures of the flesh thing wanting someone new, or younger, or whatever?

I dont feel lost/directionless very often, but I do here. Thanks to everyone thats chimed in so far.

Yes, she seems on board with it. This is great advice, thank you.

I trust in Christ fully, but not fully in anyone earthly, especially not in women as I was raised in a single parent home and my parents went through a rough divorce when I was a kid and I was the stereotypical nice guy in the dating world years ago. I dont know where to go from here. But Thank you.

Attached: what i see around me would drive me insane, if I did not know that no matter what happens, God will have the last word.jpg (500x500, 35.37K)

I know some people here say that its Larp, but I have studied it more deeply, and in my opinion when the people who do this are serious, not 'I am spiritual but not religious/I want a feminist faith' or whathever, then its very dangerous. Its paganism at best, full-blown satanism at worst. In some cases they worship both pagan 'goddess' like Isis or Aphrodite and demons like Belial and Astaroth.
Be very careful with this 'friend' of your gf.
If you lived close to her and HAD to interact with her on a daily routine I wuld suggest you convert her, but since it isn't the case it would be best to cut contact. Nothing good comes from interacting with pagans who aren't willing to convert.
>(((tolerant))) enough?
Tolerance is a meme and has nothing to do with christianity. Do not attempt to be tolerant, some things need to be repressed.
Above all trust Christ and have faith that He has your best interest in mind.

Attached: 00-vladimir-kireyev-st-george-the-all-victorious-eternal-struggle-and-eternal-victory-2014.jpg (1200x1680, 459.03K)

Thank you based fellow Christianon. What should I do if she wont cut ties with her?

If you guys were trying to replace a bff like this, how would you go about it? I'd really rather not leave the GF over this.

Attached: why im antisocial.jpg (589x483, 76.15K)

"If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters–yes, even their own life–such a person cannot be my disciple." - Luke 14:26

That's the easiest answer to the "sisters" argument

find a hard preaching leather-lung independent fundamentalist baptist church that actually has the balls to preach hard against specific sins unlike those big denominations that skirt around it and only preach against sin in a general sense to avoid offending there congregation, and take her there with you

that being said you shouldnt avoid the unsaved but obviously you shouldnt go drinking with them and partake in their sinful activities. i would imagine they talk about sinful things if you gf friend is a whore

youtube.com/watch?v=n28LIkxuh8E

youtube.com/watch?v=dhlmTJaADXE

youtube.com/watch?v=UOMK-U1hKY0

Guys in not too optimistic about evangelizing to her friend. What should the next best option be?

Christians don't drop everything once they convert.
We cease to be of the world, which is why our entire life is turned upside down and we even get a new name at baptism. But we do not cease to be in the world.
Your girl should be a shining example of Christ, to communicate God's grace to her friend and get her to b interested in Christianity too.

Nigger, stop thinking with your weiner for once and cut contact to your girlfriend. Are you out of your goddamn mind getting together with a promiscuous woman? Then saying "past is the past", yet she has conact to her? You are in a place to judge because you abandoned your worldy ways in ways she did not. Man up, tell her to cut contact - which she won't do because of her promiscuous past she will just think: "Aight, I'll just get another man lawl" - or stay true to yourself and break up.

By the love of God, reading such reddit-/cuckchan-tier posts makes my blood boil. You ought to be in charge, you ought to make at least halfway decent decisions, yet you still search for rationalizations to keep this mess of a relationship intact. It's very likely that she is given over to a reprobate mind if she is befriended with another reprobate. Anons who promote to continue the relationship or try to shame you are haters because they have not your well-being in mind. Is this the kind of woman you want to call the mother of your children? If your impulses make you repulsed by the very image, then you know what to do, and there is no reason to deny that. Be honest to yourself, and more importantly, to God.

Attached: christ-chan_with_a_gun.png (1000x1000, 350.48K)

How do you know either of them is a reprobate? You're taking this reprobate stuff far too long dude.

This is not of your choosing.
Women feel the effects of promiscuity much harder than men. People cared so much about virgin marriage in the past not because of the body, or jealousy, as the media would you like to believe. But because of the mind.

Attached: Heritage.jpg (633x360, 55.86K)

lmao. what a cuck

You guys were more promissory about this yesterday. She still thinks seperating herself from her bff is unreasonable, seeing how her friend has "changed' from promiscuity to witchcraft in the last decade. I feel like all the work i put into this relationship is pointless if things end over this.

So if your gf's mind, witchcraft > promiscuity

She realizes witchs practice sex magick and stuff…right? I don't think she fully understands the gravity of her ignorance on witchcraft…or the Bible's teaching associating with witches.

I don't understand why you don't just trust your girlfriend and are insisting she cut her ties to this friend. She's an adult, right? She should be able to understand that if this friendship causes damage to her faith or your relationship together that it's cause to break up.
As things stand now, it looks like you're assuming the worst (i.e. that she's weak and unable to resist temptation) and have no faith it her. It's not surprising that she's frustrated with you.

Have you considered that contact with your gf may be this woman's opportunity to come to salvation?

This

NEVER TRUST A ROASTIE. END THE RELATIONSHIP RIGHT NOW FAGGOT.

More pointless than your past would be your future with her.
You are obviously not in the same life path as her. Let yourself go, and stop being reluctant like a child.

Don't be the idiot she sucks his wallet dry after indulging in hedonism is no longer available.
She is a whore. She is using her sex and attention for your financial security.
I hope you find a faithful girlfriend oneday.

This.
I have serious doubts about how good of a mother your lady friend would be, OP. I have a story similar to yours, however my now-wife was not a heathen and sexual deviant like I was. God blessed me with a virgin, a spectacular woman who had years of experience babysitting for large Catholic families. I saw that she would be a great mother, and this was a huge factor in my decision to "seal the deal" with Holy Matrimony.

If you don't see real promise of her becoming a great mother, I honestly think you should call it off. The best advice I can offer you is to proceed with caution and pray deeply about whether this is really the one.

I do think she'll be a great mother, she's great with kids and wants many of them with me. I just don't know where to draw the line with these things, or how much is to much.

I doubt it, she doesn't exactly sick my wallet dry, she pays for her own stuff, and asks for basically nothing. I don't doubt she's a good person, and i can get past a few little things, but this witch friend might be to much. How do i know?

Stats don't lie. Women aren't like us. You don't want used goods. Trust me. You and your future children will suffer. Also, keep in mind that she is much more likely to have problems carrying and birthing children, given her past. Latent STD's are a concern as well. Read the post I replied to. He is right. She is damaged and corrupted mentally; women deal with these things differently than men, and I do not speak lightly when I say your future children will suffer. This witch friend of hers is only one of many stark signs I'm sure. You really need to be prudent and cautious in your judgment here. Seek signs from God. First, do away with your ego and pride, do away with your infatuation (sexual and otherwise) with this female, then ask him where he is calling you, and listen openly and patiently. (Also, from reading the thread it appears that you are already decided that you are going to stay with this female NO MATTER WHAT, which leads one to believe that you have doubts, but are not willing to consider corrective action in your life i.e. leaving her, perhaps because you lack the emotional maturity and are afraid of being alone or something else like that.) Seek to do God's will, but first seek to discern his will for you. I advise you to seek out help with this irl i.e. spiritual director, elder, and/or someone wise who you can trust. If you really believe that God made two you for each other, then there's that as well. I'm not trying to tell you what to do, but from what I can tell, it looks like your desire is getting in the way of prudential judgment, and these are serious matters with huge, lasting consequences. Best of luck to you. May Mary and all the saints guide and protect you. God bless you. Goodbye.

Attached: CardinalBurke SacredHeartofJesus.jpg (450x410, 20.55K)

You're strong user, thank you. I'll take this to heart. I don't know how to discerene what God wants from me here. I've never been in a position like this before.

Im not one to give up on love so easily.
Im my prayers tonight, ill pray to St. Patrick and ask him to help you drive the pagan influence from your home. Ill pray that he shows your gf the way of Christ.

Attached: st-patrick.jpg (625x879, 437.64K)

You will break up with her user.

Whether or not you want to. That girl gonna leave you. Maybe sooner, maybe later, but it's coming. I'll explain it to you why.

You say she's socially awkward, huh? But she's been with lots of guys before you, huh? That's odd… unless
Gf is the pliable, eager to please type. You say she doesn't want to lose a friend, regardless of quality, because she wants friendship, any friendship. Ostensibly her new Christian worldview anathemizes her buddy's behavior… But she doesn't really sound like she's troubled by it, since it sounds like you're the one who brings it up as a problem, not your Gf. Do you see what this implies? Having a close relationship means more to her than her principals.

Ouch. Now carry that out a little further.

Does she feel the same way about having a boyfriend?

Would she stay with a nice guy in a comfortable situation if he turned into a real religious weirdo, but it was still basically a comfy setup? Would she humour him? Would she maybe even talk herself into getting into it to?
For a while, anyway…?

This is important. Does she have a way of altering her personality in the company of other people? Is it out of character for her to take on other people's interests, or even personality tics, to better please them, or perhaps improve what she hopes is their perception of her?
If you've observed this behavior, be honest with yourself, she is doing this to you as well.

Something about this story is setting off all kinds of alarms in my head user.. I think it's the part about her going to strip clubs with friends pre-conversion. That's not just degenerate, that's real fucking weird. Hey,
I'm female, I've been around a bit, I've had many many degenerate gal pals over the years. I never knew anybody who just went out to a strip club on a lark.

I might be a bit paranoid, cause more than one of my old high school circle manifested bipolar in their 20s and it was a living hell for me and everyone around them but I sense the presence of the dread specter of mental imbalance.

She's not bipolar or on the spectrum or anything is she? If so, that much the worse in this regard. She is absorbing elements of your personality to please you; it's an act and she'll drop it eventually.

If it happens soon, it'll hurt all right. If it happens when you have a family? What then?

Pray on it user. But pray for clarity.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14.38K)

Well, I'm usually one eager to forgive but this doesn't sound like a redeemable situation for me. I think your gf pretends to be Christian and doesn't really believe in God nor the necessity to follow his commandments. Kudos for trying tho, this is all what we can sometimes do.

I don't think there is a single Christian nation where even a 1/5 of women preserve themselves for marriage. If you reject these women because of some secular statistics, you will ultimately destroy your nation and the future of Christendom with it. God even made a murderer of Christians into a saint, certainly he can make the average whore into a mother.

You pretend like those heathen Canaanites are redeemable. Read the book of Joshua and you'll see how God dealt with those STD-ridden child-sacrificers.

Attached: 38fe85fbdbb90d407363935beb1274006d61781fd9f9162117f71e5567572338.jpg (750x737, 52.72K)

Mate you couldn’t have put it any better. OP stop being a beta basically and start leading. She doesnt want to follow your lead piss her off.

Thanks everyone. I'm between a rock and a hard place. Firstly, i really do love this girl, and i thibk her conversion is/was genuine. She's good with kids and would make a great mother, she's not materialistic and a true sweetheart.

I'd be asking her to abandon her childhood best friend. I don't know if I'd do that in her position. If she did for me, she'd always resent me for it. She's perfect other than some baggage. And i really do love her.

Also i don't think she's bipolar or whatever, and the strip clubs weren't a regular thing. Although her bff did instigate that evidently. Uhhhhhh

Here's the thing: you shouldn't put yourself in an uncomfortable situation. Talk to her about it. I'm sure you believe she's genuinely contrite for her past, in which case it matters not to God anymore, and thus we should forget about it too. Promiscuous people tend to make bad spouses due to a lack of self control and desensitization, but that can be fixed with abstinence, and you said you've lived a similar life, so I wouldn't worry about it. If you are afraid her friend is going to instigate something, then you need to discuss this concern with your gf. If she has a good reason to believe that her friend won't do anything of the sort, like if she's settled down too or is trying to convert her, then keep one eye open, but forgive and forget. If your gf responds to the discussion about her friend negatively, then that may be a warning sign to consider. if you must, lay your foot down, and if she refuses to respect your decision, you'll have to walk.

Just talk to her.
Say a prayer for your relationship to St. Therese of Lisieux.

Please listen to this man, OP.

For the love of all that is holy, don't fucking marry that whore. You are absolutely thinking with your dick. Stop it, now.

You are not He. You don't have divine powers.
No man is able to turn a hoe into a housewife.

You guys don't think it being her childhood bff changes anything? How would she not Haye me if i drove them apart?

By the love of Jesus Christ, you are insufferable. You don't deserve anyone's help here because you give into your fleshly desires. You write like a tween and act like one. A gentleman deserves a lady, a manchild deserves a whore. That's what you get, that's what you'll suffer through. You are not a man because you are not in charge. The emasculization process went full circle in your case; we cannot appeal to reason because you are void of reason.

Attached: correlation of promiscuity to marriage stability.jpg (4349x3678, 1.82M)

I think it matters, but we're not one person, and generally speaking most people on this board believe that women are infants that are incapable of acting responsibly and thinking for themselves. If you're looking for objective advice, you may have come to the wrong place.

Think about her perspective for a minute.
You suggested that you've abandoned all your friends, by any means an incredibly isolating thing to do, even though you have a good reason, and not everyone can freely cut their ties with other people like that. You and your gf also both became devout Christians, which involves a significant amount of lifestyle changes that would naturally create personal stress for both of you even if both people were on board. By isolating yourself, you're naturally relying heavily on her for support, but she is probably also stressed and looking for an outlet. I'm guessing that this outlet is the friend. Interpersonal relationships matter a lot to women and this is probably one of the most important things in her life.
In this situation, you're demanding that she cut all contact with a friend that she's known for many years, and one who she's probably known for far longer than you. From the outside, you seem very possessive – you've taken this girl, changed her entire life around, and are now are demanding she isolate herself like you. And no, trying to make her play nice with the women at church doesn't make a difference because she clearly doesn't get on with them very well (at least right now). Since she doesn't like them her only deep social contact would be you, and this is probably giving her anxiety because you're not married.

I think you're approaching this from the wrong mindset. Over time, a simple change in interests and lifestyle should drive the two apart because they should have less in common. Likewise, she should make friends with people in church as their interests harmonize and they find things in common with each other. By simply doing nothing, you can accomplish your goal.
In the meantime, contact with your gf and seeing her faith might be what saves this friend. Just my two cents.

Guys i feel like I'm thinking with my heart not my dick… This is the first person I've ever loved and i don't know if this is worth losing that. How much should i trust her? I don't even know

Of course it does. It's even worse.
Childhood is an important growth phase, if your girlfriend is mingling with the unrepented from birth, that is almost a death sentence to her morals.

This.

Christ, how old are you?
I know these feelings are real to you, but be aware that during our young years our emotions are cranked up to 11. A mild heartbreak truly feels like your world is falling down.
Emotion and logic go hand in hand, trust in the Lord's word and logic, so emotion will gladly follow.

I'm 24. Anyone have advise on trying to discerene the will of the Lord here? I've been praying about this a lot

Have a wife who acts and believes in Christ.
It's that simple.

From what you've declared here, my interpretation is that she has not lived in Christ in the past and continues to not live fully in Him.
Many women tend to deceive men (and even themselves) when they see their looks fading, and continue to act as they did, just behind their backs.

I think she believes, but just wont shake this part of herpast. I dont know if I could lose a best friend like that either. And I believe enough in Christ to willingly die for him.

Don't even reply to him. He doesn't consider the most painful option because it is the truth. The truth would set him free, but he prefers the sweet lies over the truth. Anons helped him out as much as they could, now he searches for every bit of an excuse to continue of the ways he knows of, yet cannot see the short term "benefit" that brings long term destruction upon him. I was in his shoes, I would have not listened to anybody in any way, only listened to what I wanted to hear. He will learn through suffering, not by imitating the wise or thinking matters through.

Slowly make her despise that kind of people with pieces of news that display their degeneracy and evil

Attached: 1475169055594.png (629x683, 385.88K)

Guys i dunno. Maybe i misspoke, when i said promiscuous were only talking like a handful of people (5) and mostly while in relationships.

If i leave this girl it would absolutly shatter her. I don't think i could do that to her. Idk. I don't know if i could live with myself. She trusts me completely and i really think, loves me

Where did I suggest that? Stop teenage-Zig Forums bantering me. God turns whores into mothers when they believe and pray.

There is absolutely no comparison and you know it.

You sadden me.
Look at the statistics in the thread, friend.
Most of the "repented" whores are just taking advantage of the gullible like you and OP. It's like watching an adult dupe a child.
But keep disregarding statistics for your made up anecdotes and fake forgiveness.

Attached: cca541f3c881b58b635b35e9b7d684355fef1f09c14f0efe87a5b87a7d5bfcc3.png (1081x2124, 969.47K)

Yeah, I will stop.
Some guys sadden me too much.

Take it from a guy who's been married 23 years to a former runaround sue: you will absolutely come to resent her for it. Cut your losses and find a good Christian girl who still has a hymen.

And I ALSO dealt with the bff who was always tempting my wife to party with her. Nearly broke up my marriage until she screwed up. Seriously, find a better waifu.

Ankles or get the heck out.

grow up kid
read the Bible for starters
otherwise: >>>Zig Forums

Hey, kiddo, go back to >>>Zig Forums

what troubles did your wife bring as a result of her not being a virgin? I need to get myself a few years clean of porn addiction first before I start being open to the possibility of a wife by that point I'll already be past 30, finding a virgin will be nigh impossible at that point and I never even considered the that the impacts of someone who's slept around a bit would be so devastating (and again I can't talk I've seen more than a handful of hookers stripclubs and endless porn addiction) so always assumed I'd be paired with someone with a similarly sinful past who never kept herself pure for a husband, again I don't feel like I would be able to request such a high standard when I've done some of the worst things that can be done with one's sexuality

Would you guys worry about the partner count thing if she had TRULY repented of her past, or would?

Also hoping to hear something of the above user's story

Know them by their fruit.

You just answered yourself.

There is a world of difference between jerkin' the gherkin and actually sleeping around, when it comes to this stuff. For one thing, studies show that women's bodies retain any "useful" DNA they get from previous lovers to put towards theor future children. Plus anything she does to your body will most likely have been used on some other asshole first. Then there's the "score," which in our case is her 4 to my 1. I resent her for not saving herself for her eventual husband. WhenbI was young, I was able to tell myself that didn't matter. Then she casually mentioned 5 years back that she was pretty sure she'd been pregnant with some other guy's kid before miscarrying it in the first trimester. Which means my kids have some faggot's kid waiting to meet his/her half-siblings in Heaven. Her telling me devastated me as much as if she'd just had an affair.

Trust me, hold out for a woman of virtue, and don't waste 3 years getting over a porn addiction, first. You can work on it while you're searching for Mrs. Right.

I've heard about this before, sounds facinating and very worrying and always meant to look into it. Your reminding me of it prompted me to google for more info - many of the articles say that really the way the research has been presented is BS, and that it's not proven that it's through intercourse and that theory is purely speculative. I've not come across details regarding the fact that the DNA that is retained is 'useful' for the purposes of putting towards future children either.

If the only person you'v slept with is her while she's had a go on others before she got with you then sure, I can see how that could rub off on you and how you might be justified in wishing you had a girl who had waited for you like you say. But like I say, I am no way in that position, I've had equal parts casual sex with short term partners and hookers, so it would be ridiculous for me to hold any future mate to such a high standard when I myself am a devient pervert who doesn't even deserve a woman who is in any form Godly at this point.

Maybe, I'll remain open to the possibility if God wants to plonk one in my life, but I'm not going to go actively looking, I'm not desparate for a wife/potential wife right now because I understand rather I desparately need to get my life in order before I am in any way presentable and attractive as husband material. I need to grow up. I'm still living like a student atm (not as in partying, but just procrastinating, not saving money for the future when I easily could instead literally wasting it all on sandwhiches, still addicted to porn, not exercising or eating well etc. etc., basic things that any self respecting man should do).

That is the reason why I would not look out for a future wife. Unfortunately I deeply struggle with the feeling of soul-crushing loneliness because I have no social structure and am unable to attract friends and women alike; I am a very weak-minded man since I can remember and I suppose it is never going to change. There is this deep craving for social interaction since I was a boy: my family was cold and sometimes downright cruel to me, and the few friends I had faded out of my life as well, resulting to live in (borderline-)isolation for 6 years. The worst part of all is that I involuntarily adapted the traits of the very people I despise the most. Now I come off as cold and level-headed at one moment, but then needy and craving for affection at the other. This stark contrast in stereotypically masculine and feminine traits makes me revolting for anyone, be it in short or long term, it doesn't matter; the result is always soul-crushing loneliness.

So today I threw out my sex toys left over from my olden days (I know, I know, but I literally haven't touched them in year(s) and completely forgot they existed for months on end). GF declined to pitch hers.

I think you guys are right, I'm just preparing to go back to the single world (which I hate/dread) now.

How do you know when you've done all you can do, to get someone away from an atrocious past? I tried to be a good example, I turned my life around and got away from my past. But I feel like I just cant get her to follow me, completely.

Attached: no hope.jpg (1200x800, 110.23K)

Tell her what you need, be assertive, and if she isn't down, that's all there is to it. Ask her why she won't change for Christ- tell her you just need to understand.

Then, do what you have to do.

….you're in deep with a whore dude, I have nothing more to say.

Attached: Memes 232 (2).jpg (588x370, 62.13K)

Are you European? If so, just don’t even bother: nothing worth salvaging anymore there. Just go innawood and live like an hermit praying God to have mercy on our people.

HAVE YOU NO SHAME?!?!?!?! REPENT FOR HOUSING A WHORE RIGHT NOW YOUNG MAN!

This tbh. I hope she does have a change of heart. That would be 3 years down the drain. Best of luck to ya, OP.

on the bright side, if you do end up dumping her, you'll be free to find a true qt trad Christian woman :D

It sounds like the degeneration is rooted too deep in her. Seems like she wants to serve two masters.

The bible is clear on this one:

I think, it would come down to a relationship which tastes sweet like honey in the beginning but turns sour after a while.

I'm so sorry user, I can only imagine the sacrifice. I hope, God gives you everything you need.

So I finally had a chance to sit down and meet with my priest who seemed concerned about us and very genuine. His best advice so far seems to be to try and have my love for her overcome this and try and find some compromise to the friendship with the witch friend. He says that not persevering through this for her would be un-Christlike of me, which I see the logic of, but I think not abandoning her past would be un-disciple-like of her.

I really respect his advice and think his concept is very noble, but IDK yet. On one hand there is this, and I really do enjoy being with the girl and we are good together, but on the other hand I cant help but think I'm settling if I do this, and I would have constant fears about the past coming back if we were together. It might be more than I can handle.

How much should I give? How do I know its not a simple case of the devil trying to tempt me with freedom/someone else/etc?

Your concerns are valid. It's up to you to convince her, show her your sincerity, and push this.

My response is to constantly push Christ's agenda- convince her to witness to her friend, etc.

If you pushing her forward in God's interest causes her to leave you, so be it. But, not matter what, do not water down your faith for anyone.

Thank you, user. Unfortunately thats another concern, she doesn't seem to have any interest in influencing her friend, shes the "live and let live" type. I just dont know if I can be happy if I do this.

I haven't read the whole thread, so sorry if miss something but I did read the beginning and the end.
Okay, I'm also a woman that converted and previously lived a secular life.
When I first converted I thought all my friends a party people would be 100 percent on board. Everything I believed made so much sense and I admired these people as intelligent, kind individuals. I thought I could move them in to my new life. i realized quickly these people were not only not on board with converting but pretty much hated Christianity no matter what the argument. I also bad "wiccan" friends and just your typical edgy leftist friends. That was when I realized most people are sheeple. I tried to still be around them, but it seemed like no matter what direction I pushed the conversation in or what activity we did, everything led to sin. Gossip was a big one, then there's shopping, watching degenerate television. It was horrible. These people didn't want to discuss God, the meaning of life, books, morality of anything like that. Which I found so surprising because they all portrayed themselves as the types of people who want to. Anyways, I realized that cutting these people off wasn't turning my back on them or being a bad friend, but simply caring more about the important things in life and choosing good, spiritual fulfilling conversation and activities over these sinful conversations and activities.
The Bible tells us if we know an unbeliever, to try to convert them and show them Gods love and if they turn from us let tthem.
Maybe ask her if she thinks this friend will go to heaven or hell. The correct answer is probably hell, if she doesn't know the Lord. Ask her if shes a good friend why wouldn't she try to influence her and save her?
I'm also and introvert and after I left my old lifestyle it took me 3 years to make any new friends, but it happened eventually. Your gf might be afraid of that.

I agree strip clubs are weird. And sex toys. Even while secular, things like that would've made me very uncomfortable.
People that go to strip clubs amd have sex toys are generally perverts. Perverts think about sex all the time and would have sex anytime with anyone. At the very least, your gf should throw out the sex toys. But hanging out with perverts os a very bad idea.

dude, its over

You guys got memed its was only a study on one species of fruit fly they observed that happening not people.

I am literally eye-rolling right now. You are too young to marry.

Yeah, I realized that a while ago too my friend. Most people are sheeps and don't have mind of their own. They're not really open minded. As a result, I don't like anyone and I'm constantly challenging everyone.

What a weak-minded fool.

Your priest is a Satanist.

A person who is not truly in the faith will not be able to stand living with a person who reproaches all sin, every time.

I know. My own mother couldn't stand me eventually because Christ kept working on me until she didn't have her moral high-horse anymore.

Finally, she just started accusing me of everything under the sun to try and counter the feelings of guilt she had at refusing to acknowledge truth or change (meanwhile, she'd always -said- she was a Christian)

The point as which she started railing at me like Satan was when I moved out, at which point she doubled down and we talk, like, once per year.

But we got along fine until I started calmly voicing my opinions on what was right and righteous everyday. I always acknowledged I was a sinner and I to had to improve, but wouldn't let her justify her own sin away either. She couldn't stand for that. It'll probably show you where your girlfriend is at too.

Don't drop arguments, just stay calm and collected. If you don't want her to hang out with Wiccan friend, compile bible verses and ask for thoughtful responses. She'll either get angry, which over time, will show you she's a faker, be lazy which, as you point that out will make her angry or get her to do the research.

If she truly believes in the truth of Christ she'll compile counter-verses and try and present her own position (though you might have to push her over the lazy hump that infested me for the first 10 years of my faith- barely reading the bible) I was a true believer but lazy and it was wrong. I lost a lot of friends when I started reading and praying regularly and realized that hanging out with them wasn't good for me.

If she insists on being called a christian then quote 2 corinthians 6:14-17
Also for you and her personally I recomend following 1 corinthians 7 and not getting married so you can better serve the Lord, unless you burn in your ambition to have sex with her and also not being a adulterer as she having winnie the poohed so many other men would make you one if you married then winnie the poohed her. See 1 corinthians 6:15-16
matthew 5:32
this is assuming she was married in the past

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE wordfilters! I even put down h-a-d s-e-x instead of f-u-c-k. Get rid of the wordfilters you don't even discern the definition of swearing/oath taking in matthew 5:33-37,

profanity/treating things as unholy in ezekiel 22:26,

and obscenity being literally nothing because not against the Bible and see dictionary defintions.

Op here, we just broke up. Thanks for all the insite and support, guys. It was really hard, mostly on her, as she doesn't seem to understand yet (maybe i just can't explain it) that she and these circumstances go together, I'd be marrying them both.

What's hard on me is not deeply knowing if I'm doing the right thing. Even my priest says to try and work it out, but i imagine us married together and this doesn't make me nearly as happy as it does apprehensive and nervous about the things I mentioned ITT.

Still tho, I can't help but think there's a part of me that simply wants someone else, someone younger, etc or that I'm just not being committed enough. How can I ever truly know?

So many things to sort out in my head. I ask you guys to pray for her in this difficult and uncertain time in our lives, and possibly for me as i try to sort this out

Attached: 1463762436817.png (867x651, 1.07M)

So I finally had a chance to sit down and meet with my priest who seemed concerned about us and very genuine. His best advice so far seems to be to try and have my love for her overcome this and try and find some compromise to the friendship with the witch friend. He says that not persevering through this for her would be un-Christlike of me, which I see the logic of, but I think not abandoning her past would be un-disciple-like of her.

I really respect his advice and think his concept is very noble, but IDK yet. On one hand there is this, and I really do enjoy being with the girl and we are good together, but on the other hand I cant help but think I'm settling if I do this, and I would have constant fears about the past coming back if we were together. It might be more than I can handle.

How much should I give? How do I know its not a simple case of the devil trying to tempt me with freedom/someone else/etc?>>636175

OP here, still pondering this. Its hard being without her by my side. Anyone have any insites?

My mistake, meant to post only this part:

OP here, still pondering this. Its hard being without her by my side. Anyone have any insites?

You made a tough call brother. I'll pray for both of you.