Lies or Truth?

Are these people who die and say they go to hell telling the truth? Because if they are, then we are all screwed. By what they say, and how many apparent Christians go to hell, we are screwed because literally even being on Zig Forums by what they say is degenerate and that none of us are actually on the right path to heaven because we aren't true behaving Christians and that we live "our way" as a Christian.

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/03/29/did-pope-francis-say-there-no-hell-not-quite-vatican-insists/470442002/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

how do you know? a lot of them say the same thing about hell….

There ain't no coming back man; this is the really real world

Well someone was arguing that these people who have had "near-death experiences" are able to be granted a vision of hell because they aren't fully dead, thus giving them the ability to see where they are going but can come back from hell because they aren't fully dead.

I really just want to know that if these people truly are seeing hell or if they are just having visions.

There are a lot of saint who have been granted permission to see hell, look it up.
The most recent/famous (i think) are the three child seers of Fatima where the Blessed Virgin Mary appeared and revealed a bunch of things to them, including a vision of hell.

Attached: our_lady_of_fatima_by_theophilia-dbqhdoy.jpg (600x725, 213.99K)

….your pope said hell doesn’t exist…

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/03/29/did-pope-francis-say-there-no-hell-not-quite-vatican-insists/470442002/

Attached: e0905b118675f6fce916c9ef55c845b447fedd267bca94dff2513edfa4436b71.png (550x679, 22.85K)

Their statement sounds a lot more like "not verbatim" rather than "he didn't say anything like it.

Yes but are the actually going to hell???

Ofc not. Trust your Bible, not people.

Where in the Bible does it say people cannot see hell if they have a “near” death experiences?

What I mean is this: the Bible says you're saved if you believe on the Lord Jesus Christ. If you're saved, no matter what you do you're never going to hell, or God is a liar.

It also says faith without works is dead, and the way is narrow. WHY IS THE GATE NARROW DESU

Because you faggots trust your works to save you

Attached: kappa.jpg (1000x1000, 86.73K)

I believe in Jesus, not my works. I know he died on the cross for our sins, yada yada.

Yet, faith alone doesn't seem to be enough for salvation according to you.

Every person who has salvation from the only True Way- Jesus Christ- cannot lose it.

The issue then becomes working out from one's salvation, not working to keep salvation.

What are “works”?

Lies or not, they spook me. I try not to watch these.

Of course not.
Faith and works. I know you truly believe faith only, but that's because many times logic and emotion hold hands. You're logically justifying your laziness.

Even the demons believe, are you saying that they are saved?

In the New Testament 'work' means "an action of human will". Usually, it carries a positive connotation, i.e. "good" works.

A lot of them say different things, too.

Believing Jesus is real =/= believing unto the Lord Jesus Christ.

Do you guys seriously think we are to work our way into heaven? Do you really think it's "good works" that determine salvation? If that's the case, everyone who has ever existed will go to hell because there is none righteous.

The problem with the testimony of these people is that the Bible explicitly says that Jesus will return to judge the living and the dead. If they haven't been resurrected for judgement on judgement day, then they haven't gone to hell or heaven.

Attached: UPDATE.jpg (445x384, 24.97K)

As is the case with all of these "I died and went to hell!" people, it's difficult to say. Hell, strictly as a state of being, can be experienced just as much as Heaven can be experienced while a person is still alive (i.e. a life live lived according to the flesh vs theosis). Clearly, these people didn't truly die, but they might have been given a taste of the fire as a mercy so they might clean up their act. It could also be prelest. Look at their testimony on a case-by-case basis and if it contradicts Scripture in any way, ignore it.

By the way, the notion that plenty of self-professed Christians don't make it to Heaven shouldn't be surprising to you. God even warns us of this precise issue.
All we can do is trust in the Lord's infinite mercy and do our best to follow His commandments in our lives.

This is a really good point.

Particular judgement follows death, when the soul proceeds to Hell or Heaven. General judgement happens after the resurrection of the dead. Souls already condemned to Hell are at that time reunited with their bodies, and are tossed back into Hell body and soul.