Advice on where to get icons

So, anons still pretty new to the eastern faith, and i was looking to set myself up with an icon. And was wondering what's the best way/place to buy an orthodox icon from. Pic related is what im looking for, if i can find one.

Attached: Christ_the_Great_High_Priest.jpg (312x397, 76.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uncutmountainsupply.com/
legacyicons.com/
orthodoxinfo.com/general/monasteryicons.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

in church or online
uncutmountainsupply.com/
legacyicons.com/

Hey thxs man, they actually have the icon im looking for thank you :P

yeah it's pretty cool you just go in and take them

I'm Catholic but I love the a e s t e t h i c. Maybe should get one.

Attached: b4d6bbbd919e5d7cc9018d3a8795a1c0d39a80b005d6838e7d1ee2c17484a612.png (642x432, 42.04K)

ironic, its spelled
A e s t h e t i c
seriously though, is it like a heresy for a prot to have one of these?

At least he's honest tbh

S..s..sorry user, forgive im new here, just recently converted from prot land. :*(*

Attached: 1520368069585.jpg (639x607, 123.41K)

Protip: The icon of St. Stephen gives you a 5% discipline modifier.

You didn't misspeak, you're just aware that your journey hasn't yet come to an end

Attached: 259fe7bfb4ff6f7e93618a9c0f66f033ed7598f1e0772651917926f92708ed46.jpg (225x225, 9.93K)

Please don't vainly hang up an icon as art.
you could always just begome

Depends on the prot I think. I saw photos of some lutheran churches with icons in it.

No.

tfw all the cool devotionals from orthodox originate pre-schism, allowing gadoligs to use them as much as we want

Let that salt flow user.

I painted my own when I couldn't afford a real one. It's not as beautiful as proper iconographic art, but I was careful to follow the style as best I could and include the proper symbolism, so it wasn't done in ignorance.
It currently hangs on the wall at my praystation

Where can I get some neat Catholic icons? I'm looking particularly for JPII and Kolbe.

just want to thank the mods for deleting my post here, no warning message or anything. fuсk this board

(You)

let's see it

based Papist mod mafia strikes again

Attached: refr-rmation-sola-cc-ura-refor-mation-i-bet-the-18790273.png (500x564 122.54 KB, 35.75K)

Damascene Gallery is nice.

our field chaplain had icons in his monestary, (im sorry if monestary is the wrong term im not a nativ english speaker, but it was where we had mass)

Rectory is the correct term for a Priest's living quarters

protip; Your local photography guy can help you out. Everyone has a local photographer guy. He’s got some OK photography skills, but most importantly he has a slightly outdated but very high-quality printer that he uses to print all the schools children’s photos. This is the guy to approach. If you’re very very cool with him he will print anything for you. If you’re not so cool with him he may object to your religious proclivities or he may be very sensitive to copy right infringement. But, all it takes to get some excellent icons is that local photography guy. you do of course have to provide him with a fairly high quality digital media. Then you’ve got to go to the local frame shop. My personal preference is to go to the discount store and buy some really really cheap plastic frames with acrylic glass and have everything printed to that size.

pic related

Attached: 6D99505D-C2D5-412A-A9FC-7D3931C1D2B9.jpeg (4032x3024, 2.05M)

Just as long as you don't use 'Monastery Icons' OP

They're 'blessed' with occult rituals, stay away

orthodoxinfo.com/general/monasteryicons.aspx

Why don't you paint one yourself?
Do you think oldfags from back then were the only legitimate creators of such things?