Is this /our-gal/, Zig Forums?

"[I spent] five years being the most popular feminist in Brazil and I did nothing for women," she says. "I just spent this time talking about abortion and legalising drugs and communism and I called that empowering myself."

bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-43414315

inb4 Zig Forums's Zig Forumsish cathbros turn on her because of how she looks

Attached: is-this-our-girl-question-mark.jpg (660x371, 58.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sarawinter.com.br/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3503080/Former-Miss-Bumbum-model-nearly-died-bottom-fillers-rotted-God-performing-exorcisms-dreaming-African-missionary.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's just in it for the attention.
She will soon go for an epic cash grab and donate a fraction of the money to some charity event so that she can virtue signal 24/7 before she jumps on the next fad.

She don't look like a Catholic. But maybe that's normal for Brazilian Catholics to wear impudic dresses, with tattoos, immodest face coloring, shorts hairs idk :^) She look like a western feminist.
Yes, you know that's a problem.

Cathbro here.
She looks horrendous, but hey nothing that can be solved by just letting her hair grow out again.

Looks like another publicity stunt in this age of e-celebrities. Possibly being funded secretly by another party.

It's being claimed she was a popular feminist figure yet no one seems to have heard of her.
Five years seems like a lot in her young life and I say that as a person within the same age bracket. The fact that the article is also claiming that Trump is now her idol after the disillusion that has been caused by Lula's legal troubles and Rousseff's impeachment, could be enough to justify being skeptical. People's tendency to have fluctuation of their fickle moods when suscepting to the influence of sex should also be taken into consideration. For all we know submitting to conservatism and the adoring BOPE may be just another fetish for her and subject to a similarly radical change in the future. The country is renown for its sexual indulgence. She could even be prone to entering a conservative group or family and influencing their views.

It would probably be foolish to take such people as a model.

Here's here site. Title page says "I, Sara Winter, need your help to continue saving more babies from the monstrosity of abortion. Click the button below and help!" To be fair the possibility of an opposing party making a slanderous fake site should also be considered.
sarawinter.com.br/

Looks like another mentally unstable Christy Mack idolater though. I see her pressing charges against her spouse in the future, he appears to be in the police or military btw.

Attached: sarawinter-recife.jpg (947x855 171.07 KB, 770.88K)

gets a manly figure in her life, suddenly feels feminine and balanced, who knew.

eyup

Catholic huefag here. Unfortunately it's quite common for self-described religious women (both Catholic and Protestant) to dress unmodestly. People even created a slang for that: "periguete gospel" (something like "gospel thot").

As for the tattoos, they're quite uncommon for Christian women. I suppose it's an unfortunate relic of her past degenerate lifestyle and I imagine she'll try to get rid of them.

This amused me

Attached: huehuehuehuehue.jpg (700x525, 112.67K)

If she is genuinely trying to turn over a new leaf, then I am glad that another soul returns to our Lords flock.

Otherwise just let it be, do not swarm over her, pay no attention to her, etc. If she is genuine, then she will not care and withdraws from the public and turns her attention towards where it should, the Lord and her family; if she is not then her agenda will reveal itself in time.

I don't think there's a way for her to remove the tattoos. The major problem in her is the hair and the clothes.

Here in Brazil we also have another girl called Andressa Urach that was the most famous luxury hooker of the Country. She glorified herself for having sex with the famous soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo.
The fillers of her buttocks and tighs started rotting and she almost died of infection. She had to remove the implants and became a neo-pentencostal pastor afterwards. She now sells exorcisms and testimonies on demand working for the biggest evangelical Church in Latin America, Africa and Portugal.
In her book she tells that she even had sex with animals, abused drugs, and had sex with more then two thousand men (and some women). Today she claims to have her virginity restored by the healing power of Jesus.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3503080/Former-Miss-Bumbum-model-nearly-died-bottom-fillers-rotted-God-performing-exorcisms-dreaming-African-missionary.html

Well I don't know how to show you guys a "before" of her looks without possiblying triggering some guys who struggle with the sin of lust. That was the most I could do.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (652x408, 662.67K)

The link is NSFW.

In short, she "repented" because she had too or she would die. This is why I don't bother with these women one iota. Unless I can find a woman who has largely avoided the greater taints of this earth, I will simply remain a celibate man.

Well. If God saved her of that situation, then she good marriage material, no? Her condition was really critical and she claims that she woke up from coma after repenting and praying to Jesus and promissing a change in her life.

No, this is /ourgal/.

Attached: Sister-Vassa.jpg (1024x680, 53.7K)

Attached: heretical.png (600x600 410.64 KB, 38.41K)

Mary isn't /ourgal/ though, she's /ourqueen/

>anyone who repents because God exposes the vacuity and brevity of their lives to them isn't a REAL sister in Christ to me
You got a hellovalot of growing up to do, fam.
ALL have sinned and ALL have fallen short of the Glory of God. NONE of us is so righteous (or righteous at all that we didn't inherit from Christ) that we can look down the nose at ANYONE else. The most drug-addled former crack-whore who has repented is still Christ's daughter.

Here's the funny thing: I actually find the latter woman FAR more attractive than the thot she was
Praise God He was at work in her life.

Blessed comedy GOLD, user. Consider it guaranteed to appear in the next Mary thread

Attached: 1522654591.jpg (200x221, 9K)

'And the devil answered, "Jesus I know, Paul I know, but who is Miss BumBum?!"'