Modern military propaganda

Like it says on the tin, post high quality modern military propaganda. Starting with this kino piece right here. Even though I know it's propaganda it still has an effect on me. Unlike other branches of government, the military needs more zogbots to make sure it doesn't get weak and is easily overthrown. That's why it's all such high quality stuff their putting out.
They didn't put amateurs on this.

Other urls found in this thread:

jihadology.net/category/nashid/
archive.fo/tNahs
youtube.com/channel/UCZPAni75bkLnjGO8yhuJpdw
archive.is/cdvom
archive.is/R0y9G
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck this gay earth communism.

Remember, atleast you're not English

Wrong one

>It's okay to accept mudslimes into your white European military and even go as far as to put entire missions to a stop whenever the mudslime needs to pray to his pedo god

Attached: jokes_are_now_real.webm (853x480, 342.66K)

Yeah, fuck this gay earth. Time to let the emus rip.

You are huge! That means you have huge guts! Rip and tear!

Attached: Soon....jpg (620x555, 49.45K)

It's not gotten everywhere, the Marines still understand that they're a combat unit rather than a political PR job. I'll dump some of their vids for you Yes, this is fucking damage control, now shut up and enjoy your Zig Forumsino

My favorite french is this one because they did try to paint the 13RDP (one of the 3 french army top SF unit) how it is rather with videos of guns shooting and cool stuff blowing up.
The guys job is just to infiltrate, take photos/video, come back and shut the fuck up while doing so.

Obligatory shovel post

Attached: MY UKRAINIAN SHOVEL IS STRONG.mp4 (1280x720, 11.96M)

Our government doesn't have any good propaganda, but they don't really have to make any because men are going to end up in the Kaitsevägi anyway.
Oh well, at least I found a good montage video of and by the Engineer Battalion.

Every day this official channel uploads a video.
The classix series are old videos they found in some archive.
It's nice to see old tech at work.

AND THE FUCKING BRITBONGS IN CURRENT YEAR POLITICAL SISSY CLIMATE GET TO MAKE COOL MILITARY RECRUITMENT VIDEOS AND WE, WITH A FUCKING MILLENNIUM-OLD TURKIC WARMONGER SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO US WITH 500,000 ACTIVE TROOPS, JUST SHAKE HANDS, LET THEM TRESPASS EVERY DAY AND DECREASE THE DEFENSE BUDGET
FUCK THIS TURBOGAY EARTH AND MOST IMPORTANTLY FUCK COMMUNISM

Attached: stop this.gif (550x309, 1.75M)

This is a modern video on ammo production.

I don't know why, but they also have videos in English for some reason.

Horsies.

I know it's propaganda, but I like it.

Hello my Greek friend can we agree to end roach? -t American

at least you guys aren't super bloated in budget because your politician fueled military industrial complex demands a base in every foreign country

I sincerely hope and pray that Golden Dawn will get elected into power as soon as possible, my Greek friend.

Out. Now.

Unironcally Arabs make the best military propaganda

Why the hell cant westeners follow? Just make a funky tune and put some lyrics about strength, courage or whatever of your armed forces, put a montage of cool looking stuff and you are good to go

Attached: Assad SAA.webm (640x360, 4.27M)

Even Belarussians know how to make a good military ad and yet w*steners can figure this stuff out

Sure it might be corny as fuck but its much better than 99% of gay w*stener military ads

Also top military ad kino right here

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE
of course, diversity is our strength

That's pretty ebin

Attached: Army_Belonging_2018_-_Will_I_be_listened_to_in_the_Army_-_YouTube.mp4 (1280x720 3.43 MB, 7.79M)

But can you meme the shit out of the army like some Israelis that don't want to fight for Israel do?

Attached: steppe.mp4 (640x360, 11.04M)

Where did the colors go?

In the 1980's, our ads were mostly about blowing shit up to the works of classical composers and having fun. Now they're about helping brown people abroad have more kids and achieving full gender equity. What a time to be alive. I guess it could be worse - we could be asking braindead questions instead, like the kiwis are.

I think they were all internally displaced or fled abroad.

Attached: Suicide Bomber.mp4 (320x240 2.58 MB, 3.16M)

You must admit though, that's an amazing production. Especially since they only had one actor to play all those different roles. CGI must be doing really well or it's just really good makeup to make 1 person look like an entire army.

Also, here's a little surprise for you fuckers, please tremble in fear as we conquer the whole of Africa. The old south africa was so so outdated, i'm so happy we have this modern army…

FFS, I am joking

This is gr8 m8, when are we invading lundun then? Also, what are boys doing in South America? I thought you have kebab shops to source in the middle east?

Those poor doggos. Once they get a taste of nog they'll have to lick their ass forever.

Have some 80's kino

Stop complaining about politics and post vids of cute tanks getting WET AND DIRTY!

Would you open the door for this man?

Attached: Classic suicide bomb rescue.png (1920x1080, 2.11M)

That's for our National Guard equivalent.

And regular army

As for another example. All the pro Obama propaganda was so gay it ended up making Putin look strong to the rest of the world. Hell the MUh Russia liberal rhetoric is just more liberal projection. There a reason why jews wanted for Obama to be elected to make isis a thing.

can you read?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (362x346, 183.28K)

Somebody kys me

Classic bomb rescue, suicide bomb rescue.

Only you can KillYourSelf, user and kissing other men is gay.

Filthy w*steners will never produce such military propaganda kino

Attached: Yemeni Ababil - Issa Al-Laith.webm (640x360, 9.21M)

Attached: hez.mp4 (640x360, 12.49M)

YA ALI!

Are you feeling okay?

I was just partially joking, so far its pretty alright, although it shares some problems of normal army ("old guard" aka beton, plecaki aka nepotism. etc…) its not so bad. Could be much worse. My only gripe is that there is not enough training (2 days a month) but i guess thats understandable if they want to lure in normal civilians with day to day jobs.

Also funnily enough
The training was devoid-ed of any politics/ideology but id say that 90% of people in my company were ranging from right wing to "far" right wing, take it as you will.

Private guerilla as in by design WOT was supposed to answer directly to MoD bypassing president entirely who is not the commander-in-chief as per our brilliant constitution written by an alcoholic, snitch and his tardwranglers
That's why (((Kornhauser)))'s husband said
Or something along those lines.

tfw that video was purged off the internet
tfw it was on Nico Nico of all places
Besides that they're basically muzzie NS's that cause kikes to kvetch and don't bother anyone else.

But NSR isnt "our National Guard equivalent."
NSR = Reservists
Obrona Terytorialna = Our National Guard Equivalent

So they ranged from decent to excellent people. That's good.

Those rhymes are sick.
>Yemeni sea is gloomy! Soon with blood, it shall be mixed!
Nasheed thread?

Al Qassam brigades
Anyone got the original?

Attached: your offer is explosive.webm (500x281, 3.39M)

Also another great Dutch piece

Attached: hamas full.webm (427x240, 7.65M)

I can't wait until the next kike vs hamas&hezbollah war comes.

Attached: Imperial Japanese Army - Hohei no Honryo - Specialty of Infantry.webm (640x360, 14.8M)

Hamas has the funkiest propaganda these days.

Attached: Zalzil Amna Israel (Gegarlah Keamanan Israel).webm (640x360, 15.93M)

Does anyone know of a site where once can find the music without the sound of gunfire and video added and preferably not get v& in the process? I unironically enjoy this shit, not for the propaganda, but because most of these Nasheeds have a very nice rhythm to them, and compared to rap actually have a nice tempo. It's almost like listening to the Command and Conquer Generals GLA soundtrack.

Why not

Attached: Zalzil_Amna_Israel_(Gegarlah_Keamanan_Israel)_hamas nasheed.webm (640x360, 15.14M)

Curious about the song in this.

Used to be that you could get them on Liveleak, but I think Liveleak has been pretty soft recently

For some reason this reminded me of MGS. Maybe it's the editing along with it being handheld footage a majority of the time.

jihadology.net/category/nashid/
The site's probably run by feds of some description, but it's been in operation for nearly a decade and has fascinating counter-terrorism articles and hundreds of pages of Jihadist-related materials. Video related, it's an Iraq War-era nasheed made by the Global Islamic Media Front.

Attached: My Precious Ummah.mp4 (400x292, 14.31M)

I can’t understand a word because I am deaf so can you give me the transcript please? I read many comments from Australians on the YouTube and it is not very positive.

Posting one of my fav nasheeds from that time period

Attached: Birds of paradise Haualeyse Ma'uti Fi Hayati.webm (480x270, 8.58M)

Dailymotion still has a bunch of Hamas nasheeds on it
Damn year ago you could get most of them from youtube, shame that all of it got purged

This vid was part of a scandal after it was denied to be aired on TV.

Attached: spot_forze_armate_stato_maggiore_della_difesa.webm (1920x1080, 9.56M)

Yes I can see how it may be considered scandalous to advertise armed forces with pure fiction.

Whats so "scandalous" about this?
Looks like normal ad

I don't get it. What's so scandalous about it? There has to be a reason it was pulled.

>archive.fo/tNahs
I don't really know either, to be quite honest.
It all began with some crap about a poster for the Armed Forces Day (pic related).
The article says the ad kept being critiziced by various politicians, initially for being "too combat" (whatever that means), but wasn't accepted even when edited to be more "soft".
Then it was leaked on Tweeter by a center-right wing politician and drama followed.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (494x700, 569.92K)

Lol what?
Compare it to for eg if you want to see real "aggressive" type of ad
The Italian one looks really normal for a military ad, i dont get it

I think the politicans might be suffering from inferiority complex and low self esteems.

I think all politicans are suffering from inferiority complex and low self esteems.

Agreed. In my country, the useless pollies are actually trying to get the soldiers in jail for war crimes but of course it failed.

There's nothing to get, big manly men with guns bad.

End of.

Goddamn each day the future looks goddamn darker.

This is our latest ad, pretty fucking gay for the most part.

This older one is definitely better.

Do you guys remember the "die Rekruten" series the German army produces like two years ago?
They did three more series like that, one titled "Mali", "Fallschirmjäger" and the other "KSK".
Mali is about the German troops in Mali and basically follows a standard deployment down there.
Fallschirmjäger is about the training of paratroopers, while KSK is about the training of KSK troops.
While most of it is a little boring, some parts are really well made and accurately portray modern life in the army (bureaucracy, boredom and so on).
It's all this channel uploads: youtube.com/channel/UCZPAni75bkLnjGO8yhuJpdw

It should be a requirement that all politicians serve in the military, so they aren't all completely retarded and low-ego faggots.

At least for those who want any say in military matters. Same for those trying to decide shit in healthcare.
Meritocracy when?

Careful with the antisemitism there.
What next, death penalty for treason?

They are really trying to earn the hard brownie points.

Why now you can, get a gander at this shit and laugh.
archive.is/cdvom
archive.is/R0y9G

How you Russians do it I don't know, first hacking the UK paper ballot referendum, then the US election. All the shit after that and now THIS, you're hacking the armies' terms for basic infantrymen. What next in your master plan Vlad?

How about a system where a representative of whatever union (nurses, miners etc) is elected to the house and thus understands and can dictate policy purely for that subject, so chosen person (lets say a nurse) would be a member of parliament/whatever and decide on nursing matters instead of a group of people who know nothing about it.

That sounds dangerously like fascism, citizen.

Attached: 1466533846691.png (640x640, 324.61K)

I'd say that voting these representatives in should be restricted to members of that profession. They should also have a minimum employment history and term limits, to ensure that the representatives are knowledgeable about best practices and the current problems in their field, but now we're entering crazy town, am I right?

Attached: oswald-mosley-1.jpg (900x750, 47.23K)

stop with that meme, if they're good they should be able to keep their office as long as they don't become bad and warrant removal.

M. Mosley actually looks bretty gud without his mustache

Meritocracy is bad so don’t be bad goy!

I would propose very long terms, so that political decisions aren't driven by the next election cycle coming up every few years.
With terms that last 10 years you could implement a term limit of 3 and still have one guy be the representative of cranberry-plucking for thirty years straight.

I am more concerned with who decides what representative gets a say on what topic. I don't want bankers squeezing their way into the defence or health departement just because "expensive projects require supervision by the finance departement!".
Who would decide about military hospitals? Defence or Health? Who decides about road construction? Engineering, logistics, or economy?
Does it take a doctor's degree to represent the health departement, or can a nurse do the job as well? Can a trained optometrist do the job too, or are they too far away from the topic?
There need to be clear lines to avoid chaos, but you don't want those lines to ever get in the way of someone making good decisions.

OOO WEEE BABY THAT SHIT STINKS

Thats pussy shit

Reeks of facism and nationalism. You need more diversity and videos of le stronk black wamyn pressing the start button on a generator while its raining.

Hold my beer

Please fucking nuke us already

Does this count?

The Netherlands made this.

And a German Christmas thing.
Mostly German stuff in the background.