Seven deadly Sins

Can any sin be forgiven? No matter how bad

Attached: 863C3B8A-4399-4DA2-8D83-08AAFDA625DF.jpeg (600x800, 243.39K)

Yes any sin can be forgiven.

who else /sloth/ here?

/lust/ & /sloth/

Really even if it’s really bad

Mat 12:31

/all7/

Get on my level. Or, rather, don't.

/pride/ and /wrath/

Got most of the others out my system. No idea how to tackle these two

God's forgiveness is stronger than any sin, but you must be willing to confess and regret.

A shiny case in point if I ever saw one

I suffer from the same.

Pray the litany of humility often, in times of potential wrath pray the Jesus prayer over and over until you've calmed, pray to Our Lady of Sorrows that you're delivered from these vices.

Yes, any sin can be forgiven.*
*Assuming that you have repented**
**True repentance implies taking action against the sin.

Any sin can be forgiven, except blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, because that sin prevents you from seeking forgiveness at all to begin with.

I never fully understood this. If someone said "fuck you, holy spirit." Is that something that will never be forgiven and they'll go to hell for?
I'm worried I could've done that when I was a kid or something.

Attached: 3abde6c999c4dec870b93c35039be9221d8f7d9e902e5a87a9135722cff80629.png (200x200, 4.67K)

I think if you had truly blasphemed the Spirit in your heart than you wouldn't be worried about it at all; you'd have written such concerns off a long time ago.

Look at the context. The Jews were saying that Jesus is exorcizing with the power of Beelzebub.
Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is to be convinced that what is good, the action of the Spirit of God, is in fact the utmost evil. One who commits this sin has gone so far that they cannot repent - they have become the devil's entirely. They are faced with God and think they see the devil.
The morale is that the only sin that cannot be forgiven is the one we do not ask forgiveness for.

This might be giving the Pharisees too much credit. They might have indeed recognized that Jesus is the Messiah and that He was exorcizing demons by the power of God, but knowingly lied and claimed that He was doing so by the power of the devil anyway. The unforgivable sin might be recognizing God for Who He is yet still rejecting Him.

I seem to recall Billy Graham saying that denying the Holy Spirit's very existence was what was meant, saying the no Gift had been given.

I honestly suffer from all except gluttony. I have a small stomach.

Attached: 1517493154001.png (1057x1751, 74.22K)

Does anyone else notice how some of the deadly sins intertwine with each other? For example i'll see a guy with a hot girl and /lust/ will take hold for her, then /envy/ towards him and finally /wrath/ because i cannot have.

Attached: 1514904726001.jpg (749x749, 47.19K)

That's true but look at it from a positive perspective, to make progress in defeating one you also necessarily erode the control that the others exercise over you. Also wtf is that in that pic fam?

Amerimutt rapper XXXtenctation with brendan frasers hair and eyes shooped onto him.

31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Cool, thanks.

Attached: 1421020830016.jpg (645x773, 56.5K)