Failed revolutions & rebellions

Is it just me or every Scottish military campaign failed because of Scotts selling out other Scott’s? Seems like the First War of Scottish Independence and Jacobite rising of 1745 ended the same way. Scottish people selling out rebel leaders to the English which leads to the humiliation of the Scottish people which Scotland complains about for generations to come. Why did the Jacobites lose after almost reaching London during the invasion of England?
archive.is/GZRQa

delete this thread

Was this entire thread purely so you could post that cuckoldry from the Scottish government?

Only a little. Also wanted a excuse to post Braveheart memes.

The 1745 uprising failed because many of the highlanders were used to fighting in clan-based warfare, which emphasized short, quick raids, rather than extended military campaigning, which is what the Hanoverians troops were used to, especially after the years fighting in the War of Austrian Succession. It also didn't help that Bonnie Prince Charlie was fighting with his generals, left most of his supplies at Inverness, and failed to take advantage of the element of surprise with a night raid against the Hanoverian forces. Finally, the Hanoverians blunted the Jacobite highland charge with their innovative bayonet tactics, of covering the soldier to their right.

It's entirely a shame that Scotland is as cuckolded as it is today. Scotland should hang all of its commies and traitors, kick out all the shitskins, and return to its traditional, clan-based roots for government and society. Resurgam, my friends.

Isn't Scotland the least cucked part of Britain, along with NI and some other region?

Maybe among the Highlands, but look at the Government's Twitter page, and see for yourself, Russiabro.
They literally think they're Jews, just because they don't want to admit the fact that they're actually Scots and Irishmen, so no, they're not based.
Not too sure about English politics, but I would say that would be Northern and Central England, probably.

Well, it's still Britain.
So the Irish will continue to not exist in the field of view then.
I remember reading about London and probably Wales being the most cancerous leftist nests that fuck everything up but i'm unsure about the latter.

According to my Scottish friend no, absolutely not, and also their most prevalent party is the social-democratic one

No it's worse than England, their parliament is literally the most gay parliament in the world.

lmao what, they formed paramilitaries during the troubles to protect their identity as Ulstermen.

The worst leftist nests in England are Brighton and Liverpool, Brighton because it's full of gays and Liverpool because it's full of Irish who are all massive Marxists.

Scotland just passed a law REQUIRING lgbt history to be taught in schools.
That should tell you all you need to know.

Wew

Attached: FAAC2A87-4AA6-40E8-B5D9-FE5EC9F2EE77.jpeg (640x630, 336.1K)

Well, no luck for Scotland too, i guess. Why did they want to separate though, i wonder, if they are the leaders in cuckery.

In group fighting and a lack of cohesion was definitely a factor in the defeat of 1745. The nature of Scottish Clan society made them difficult to administrate and the task of uniting them into a single coherent force with a single goal proved to be more difficult for Bonnie Prince Charlie then fighting the English.There was a lack of Coherent politic objective other then “follow Bonnie prince Charlie” . the clans were in fighting not just some joining the English and being traitors, even the clans that had join the rebellion were squabbling like fools. When Culloden happened the clan chiefs were fighting with each other through the battle. The Scottish lines became staggered when one section decides to move on its own. When The scots were amassed on the field they stood in the rain for a good long minute being shot at with artillery. No one knowing what to do. This is when Charlie decided to say fuck it and gave the order to advance. finally It wasn’t fully understood that the Highlander’s were using outdated tactics

The Easter Rising of 1916 in Ireland, while very influential, ended up being a failure.

Eureka Stockade was a military failure but a political success, we got our arses handed to us but still got what we want from the government.
I find it amusing how Marxists have repainted it as being entirely class based and ignore the racial undertones.

See pics rel. Also, Ulstermen =/= Scotch-Irish.

Attached: implying_anglos_are_humans.jpg (882x390 26.69 KB, 256.13K)

The Israel stuff is literally a meme to piss the Irish off because the IRA was supported by and supported Palestine during the troubles.

also the British are the true lost tribe and thus the real Israelite's, fuck off

Attached: m00587.jpg (636x449, 368.9K)

Scott is a name, Scot is a Scotsman. Also no ' is necessary.
Depends how you look at it, though there was a lot of betrayal and murder going on yes.
The '45 was not a Scottish rebellion it was a Catholic and Episcopalian i.e. pseudo-Catholic rebellion. The vast majority of the lowland Scots and ~half of the highland Scots were on the Hanoverian (Protestant Anglican in England and Presbyterian in Scotland, this is a very important distinction) side or at least neutral while the Jacobite side also had Irish, French and English Catholics.

Yes.
Scotland is only ~4% non-white believe it or not, 6% if you don't count the Poles. Of course the rest of your post is correct and if things aren't changed soon it won't stay that way.
The Clan system was only really relevant in the highlands and the vast majority of the population is lowlands. Wouldn't hurt to do away with Westminster though federal UK would be ideal seeing as England clearly needs its own parliament anyway.

Demographically least cucked, politically (((Glasgow)))/the West Coast is currently dominant and is leftist so not great. The traditional rural centre right of the East Coast for various reasons mostly backs the SNP nowadays but that support is starting to fall as the SNP have shifted west and left. View the SNP as a party with two factions: the East Coast more conservative faction ignore Dundee for now and the West Coast leftist faction who share only the ideology of independence and would split in two the moment it went away. I'll draw a map tomorrow if I can be arsed but the SNP and the independence/London issue along with the sheer incompetence of any opposition until recently have a huge distorting effect on politics in Scotland.

what is it with the Irish and obsessive internationalism? I don't just mean the current globalist inclination, but what about their obsession with Israel and the PLO or with the EU or the whole thing with "our Catholic brothers in Croatia" dude win your own battles first.

Non-British/English nationalism in the British Isles has basically been "fuck the English, we want to be ruled by the continent" since the Auld Alliance.
The reason for their modern obsession is mainly because they are mostly a bunch of muh global revolution marxists.

Imagine rebelling against the puppet goverment that your satanic witch/druid masters installed, and then losing.

Attached: arms.jpg (640x769, 34.57K)

Go back to America please

Scotland is the most cucked area, kek, in terms of cuckedness it goes:
Scotland > England > Wales > Ulster
Scotland saw England's firearms laws and decided that they weren't strict enough, so they put massive restrictions on air rifles and shit too.
Ulster is odd in that it allows semi-auto handguns, but not rifles, so if you want to own an AR-15, it has to be under 24" total length, otherwise it's illegal. There are other meme areas like Jersey, where both semi-auto pistols and rifles are allowed of any length.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (800x600, 806.65K)