BB gun against car vandals

I park my car right in front of my apartment and there are always drug addicts slashing my tires, keying my car, breaking my windows etc. If I got a CO2 BB pistol and shot these guys in the face from inside my apartment, would I go to prison? I don't really want to kill anyone, I just want them to GTFO of my driveway and not come back. I live in AZ btw

Other urls found in this thread:

ammo-sale.com/proddetail.asp?prod=SS_65500
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They can't sue you if they don't know what hit them.
Take a bb gun, wrap it in a blanket with only the muzzle sticking out, open a window and shoot these fags in the shins.
They may be able to figure out from where someone is shooting at them, but what are they going to do? Call the police?

Actually, I'm changing my question, these drug addicts don't even have phones to call the cops on me with. My ew question is will a few BBs to the face hurt enough to make them run away, or will they just get angry and try to break in my apartment?
My apartment is set up like pic related. I park literally right in front of my door, so I should be close enough to the vandals to hit them. If they rush me I can lock the door real quick and I have burglar bars

thanks, your reply showed up while I was typing this

Attached: rocket-motel.jpg (2000x1500, 313.72K)

90% of these motherfuckers look exactly like pic related. The other 10% are niggers or spics

Attached: 17028_1.jpg (1280x720, 76.17K)

Don't Southern states have laws about protecting your property? If not just walk outside and ask them what they're up to then shoot them if they act aggressively. It seems like a bad idea to shoot faggots like that with a non-lethal weapon when it'll just inspire them to get revenge. They are clearly not acting rationally in the first place.

You can shoot home intruders, and you can shoot someone breaking in your car while you are inside it.
Yeah that's the thing, these guys carry dirty needles and some have big ass machetes. Plus there's often 2-4 of them travelling together. The whole idea was to chase them away without risking bodily harm to myself. I've seen enough fights in my neighborhood to know shit turns sideways real quick.
Yeah I guess. Maybe I should just suck their cocks so hopefully they are nicer to me. That tactic's working real well in Sweden I hear

Right, doesn't Arizona have a stand your ground law though? A burger with more knowledge would be a better person to ask but I'd assume such a thing would apply if you ask them to fuck off and they decide to escalate the situation instead doubly so if it's outside your home.
Scum like to fight, it makes them feel powerful particularly when in a group. If you're going to give them the opportunity to get violent don't do it with something that's completely ineffective.
You're the one who suggested simply annoying them not me. Even the lowest retard can put 2 and 2 together to work out who's responsible for it and then you have angry niggers and an easy target.

Motherfucker, what are you doing? Even if you don't want to kill anyone, the simple threat of you having a gun is a deterrent, never mind that they're destroying your property. Walk out with a gun, rack/pump it and tell them to fuck off.

Attached: az lethal force.PNG (904x543 71.09 KB, 104.5K)

applies to defending against bodily harm, not property. I would have to bait gangs of drug addicts into assulting me. No thanks.
This is what I was looking for. So are you saying I can unload 10 BBs into a guys face and he will stick around to fight me?
They already know it's my car, they are already targetting me, they already know which apartment is mine. Look at pic related

it is very obvious who drives what car and who lives where. I already have angry niggers vandalising my car almost every night.

Not really. Almost everyone has had guns pulled on them here. I've had guns stuck in my face a few times myself. People aren't scared of that here.

Then shoot the drug fiends, are you retarded?
Autopsy will prove they were fucked up on drugs or fucked up on withdrawal so lethal force will have been justified.

Attached: The question of bait.png (255x198, 4.95K)

OK,
that is what most people in my city would do tbh. But then they go to prison, because killing someone to defend your tires is illegal even in AZ. The tire slashers aren't the ones pulling guns on me. I had guns pulled on me when I worked at Circle K
Again, I'd rather not go to prison for killing someone to defend my tires.

formatting fail

HOW RETARDED ARE YOU?

What's the legality on defending your property with a BB gun vs walking outside, asking them to fuck off and then shooting them when they decide to attack you?
Because shooting them with a BB gun isn't going to bait them into attacking you anyway, redguards being logical people like that.
Maybe, maybe they see it as a challenge and come back later with more people. Niggers like a chance to have a fight and 'that faggot shot at one of us' is as good an excuse as any.
Then what do you hope to achieve? All you're doing is escalating the situation and if/when it comes to a head and you shoot a faggot there's evidence of your reacting which eats into self defence as a justification. You really aren't thinking about how this will look in court doubly so since you're a retard who's posting about this and likely not even using a VPN.

Don't. He's either stupid or baiting.

I guess I need to make this clearer for you guys:
I want to hurt these vandals and make them run away.
If I kill them then there will be dead bodies in front of my apartment and I 'will go to jail, at least until my trial, and then possibly go to prison after the trial.

The legality is these are criminal drug addicts that aren't going to call the cops on me. Cops will only show up if I kill people and my neighbors report corpses in our driveway.

I've asked guys who live in my city but most of them are felons who said they'd kill someone for messing with their car

Fuck it, I'll just get one and let you all know how it works out for me
Looking at the full auto BB guns

You're going to leave them with tiny bruises on exposed skin, or no severe pain at all under clothing, and they're going to kill you. Your only safe bet in using a BB gun as a weapon would be to aim for the neck, groin, and eyes, and then you're going to have felony charges dropped on you for trying to cause severe injury to a person, which demonstrates planning, intent, and malice, which are the three components in the legal definition of attempted murder.

You would literally be better off walking outside with a baseball bat and just slugging them in the fucking head. At least that way you can actually put up a real fight and they'll think twice about stepping closer. With a BB gun all they have to do is run at you and in fifteen seconds you'll be bent over with your pants down.

There is no way you're over 18. It isn't possible.

Thank you very much. Not sure why it took this long to get this answer.

The rest of your reply proves you didnt read the thread though. I would be shooting them from behind burglar bars, with a full auto, $200 bb gun like in the vid embedded in the op. They arent going to be tearong down my bars in 15 seconds, theyre weak drug addicts, not the hulk.

these are burglar bars, i dont think a 120 pound addict will be ripping these off in 15 seconds.

Attached: service_img_external_burglar_bars.jpg (600x400, 191.96K)

I would be, I repeatedly used the phrase "in the face" in case you missed that.
No, these are criminal drug addicts without phones. Nobody is calling the cops unless I kill one of them.

I realize I've made a mistake. Everyone is replying based on the title and didn't bother to read the thread. All these points you think youre making have been addressed.
Also I looked it up and you were wrong. BBs can penetrate 2 inches into muscle. Vid related is from a cheapo pistol, i'd be getting a higher powered bb gun.

this video is what gave me this idea.

If you're fucking spending a lot of money on a BB gun get a fucking real gun retard. They'll just kick your door in. Screw windows. Or, even worse, shoot at you with a stolen gun.

why does everyone want me to go to prison?
I've already decided to get the BB gun.

These guys are 120 lbs drug addicts. I could get the cops to respond before they managed to kick my steel door in. If they don't snap a bone in the attempt.

A 4.5mm (.17 caliber) solid steel or copper BB? I was shot with one as a kid, from less than ten meters. It did not penetrate the skin. An air gun and a BB gun are not the same thing, and BB guns are goddamn toys. The nicest ones get advertised as tools for killing mice and hunting small birds. You're talking about adult humans here. Do you really think a group of drug-addled aggressive men is incapable of kicking a door open?

I read your posts, and they were all idiotic and filled with misinformation and short-sighted thinking, just like the one I'm replying to now. You don't go trying to start a fight unless you have the ability to finish it, you goddamn moron. Don't blame the internet when you get yourself hurt for being such a moron.

Addicts can get Obamaphones too, retard.

Gamo "Whisper" Fusion Elite Air Rifle .22cal.

There are already suppressed BB/pellet guns… legal (in my state).
I've seen them in sporting goods stores. Just look for the ones with enlarged muzzles.

No need for a blanket or other camo. Pic related is from Walmart.com, $226 USD just to prove a point.

Attached: bb gun.jpeg (2000x2000, 89.63K)

Just get an air rifle and aim somewhere meaty so it leaves a nice big welt/possibly breaks skin but doesn't necessarily cause a fatal injury.

Lol just kill them pussy.

OP is clearly underageb& reading through this thread. He probably only has a BB gun and wants an excuse to shoot niggers outside at night. I doubt they're even vandalizing his property.

Post a picture of your vandalized car to prove me wrong, faggot.

Attached: 1543137537120.jpg (1440x1080, 130.16K)

Totally agree with the description… but they will eventually tell their drug dealer when they keep failing to get Kobe those rims to pay off their debt. 75% chance he just bitch slaps them. May want to prepare for that 25% possibility that he really wants your tires/rims.

Standard disclaimer. Don't shoot people or even spit in their general direction unless it's self defense. It's just fun to shitpost about guns.

Then hook up your car battery or a power line inside your house to a deployable electrical fence around your vehicle with a circuit breaker if amperage exceeds a certain amount. It will shock the shit out of them/knock them on their ass, but it won't kill them (unless they had a bad heart in the first place). They'll be feeling the muscle cramps for weeks.

Attached: DANZAI.gif (360x270, 621.28K)

That's a given even if killing someone in cold blood was legal. The fact that so many anons had to explicitly state it to OP shows he's an underage faggot.

whatever is in all the vids ive been posting.

I dont know how to do that. Sounds cool though

Their dealer is my next door neighbor, thats why they all come here.

I already got new tires. I could show you where they keyed my driver door if you want. Im not showing you the make/model or license plate.

yep, I've witnessed them try to kick my neighbors door in several times.
no, but constantly asking me and my neighbors to borrow our phones means no phone

Where? Every reply I've read told me to bait them into attacking me so I can kill them woth a real gun.

Yeah, so fucking do it. Set up a security cam with no audio. Call the nigger a nigger. Let nigger beat on door for a bit. Shoot nigger. Tell police all you told him was you were going to call the police.

If you're dealing with drug addicts that are doing hard chems to the point they violate your property, and you're too much of a cunt to have their dealer thrown in jail, it's your own fault. Your bullshit keeps becoming more and more unbelievable, OP.

There are 264 million cars in the USA, OP. Unless you're like me and drive around an old junker from the 90s, that's not an excuse. No one is going to recognize you by your fucking nondescript car, fag.

Attached: 5110eaebd6ced1211b8ecbab42cded77eb0bb7fee2c57ef28f1f19d88a01c213 - Copy.gif (540x532, 849.76K)

>NONE OF THE ABOVE CONSTITUTES A SELF DEFENSE SCENARIO EVEN THOUGH YOUVE BEEN VANDALIZED MULTIPLE TIMES
And you wonder why everyone knows you're underage.

This is one of the most retarded OPs I have seen on Zig Forums in a while, and I'm counting spergook posts. Pal even if you're underage, & even if you're making half of this up, if you have $200 to spend on a bb gun get a blackpowder six-shooter instead. If you're living with your parents, the clusterfuck you would cause them by shooting junkies with a fucking bb gun is off your scope. You want them to stop vandalizing 'your' car, but you don't want to confront them nor do you want to arm yourself in the case you confront them - the only other option you have is calling the police.

Attached: 4245b982e056d1e....png (738x798, 995.11K)

TLDR nobody itt has lived in the hood.
did all that already. not even gonna give (you)s on this one.

Except I live in nigger central, faggot. So long as you keep to yourself, the vast majority of niggers and spics will leave your white ass alone because they don't want to be shot by a trigger happy cop (and if they even suspect you're carrying, they won't start shit with you since they know you'd win the court case and they'd be dead). I'd go so far as to say the niggers are generally friendly if you speak/understand some semblance of ebonics and make them think you're just the friendly racist whitey down the block. Lemme tell yah, give a nigger neighbor's seven year old a ride to school once because he was drinking 40s of malt well into the morning and they think you're a fucking saint. Stay inside if there's a riot/point your gun at the nearest ape who approaches your window and they fuck right off.

You have to go far beyond being a snitch to aggro "the hood" that much. Unless you're a cracka ass honkey who's never lived around nigs and don't know how to keep a bunch of apes in check via mild favours back and forth anyways. "You scratch my back I scratch yours" is huge if you have to live around those sorts.

Attached: 6e86d4254514ab696ecccfdeb61eb636fbed81812c9f483ad418230e99ab6df8.jpg (500x689, 48.36K)

Yeah, if it has a high enough fps. I’ve got some airshit guns the get 550 feet/sec. even the plastic shits at 450 at 800 rpm to the face is gonna suck

why not just kill them and dispose of them somewhere in the middle of the desert where the will never be found?

If he's high? Almost certainly.

If you shoot them with a bb gun you are going to get assault with a deadly wepon plus a 3 year great bodily injury enhancement. If you do it in california and its with a pellet rifle you are getting attempt murder. BBs and pellets are viewed very differently in california when it comes to assault.

Just shoot them in the legs with a .22, that's what the kikes do.

Death to mutts

Not in my jurisdiction.

I love using my BB gun to scare off criminals. Its really effective. This is the link to where you will find the most effective BB gun loadout to deal with criminals.

ammo-sale.com/proddetail.asp?prod=SS_65500

Metal BBs won't do more than sting unless you hit them in the eyes or the balls (t. my cousins were arseholes when we were kids), and that's at close range. From X floors above ground you probably won't even leave bruises. Get something like pic related. You'll need to train with it for a few weeks before firing it in anger, and consider acquiring lighter ammunition for it. A .38 calibre lead ball travelling at a few hundred feet per second stands a reasonable chance of causing serious injury. It may only be travelling at about half the speed of a musket ball, but that can still do plenty of damage depending on where you hit - and at the sort of ranges you're likely to be firing at, unless you're the god of slingshots, there's going to be a lot of randomness involved there.

If you use a relatively porous rock, grind them down into balls, and then carefully carve fracture lines along the circumference of the ball you should have ammunition that will hurt like hell (unless they're wearing hard armour) and fragment on impact - limiting the risk of damage to bone or internal organs. At the very least they shouldn't die right in front of your house. As has been pointed out a few times in this thread though that may well provoke retaliatory attacks from survivors and their associates, you may want more a more orthodox response to that.

Please note that all information here is provided with educational and comic intent. No arrest pls.

Attached: Slingshot.jpg (400x400, 13.02K)

aim for the face famalam

Attached: download.jpg (750x596, 50.96K)

Just throw a bottle of petrol and say they were trying to siphon gas from your car while smoking

What are you, fucking Kevin McCallister? Call the cops you fucking idiot

This is fake.

I'm not here to defend toys, but airshit and plastic BBs do still have the capability to chip a large part of your teeth out. Skip to 1:28 on vidrel. Like imagine a small pebble about 6mm wide you about 70~90m/s right at your teeth. They won't shatter your teeth by any means, but they will certainly chip them.
I play airshit with a number of people but I know of one incident where a fat guy on our team who hated face protection because it would interfere in aiming got a close quarter blast to the face and ended up with a chipped tooth and bloodied mouth. Suffice to say, although many of us did wear face protection like mufflers, cod ghost masks and metal mesh masks, those who didn't up until then certainly do now.

However airsoft, and all sorts of BB guns are terrible for self defense in so far as they tend to lose most of its energy after a few dozen metres, and it's just going to annoy the vandals instead of stopping them. At that point, throwing a number of fire crackers would work better. Or a slingshot.

And what are they going to do in the meantime? Just stand there, waiting until you make your call?

Yeah, but not at 400fps with a 0.2g BB

They'll probably be tripping balls.

you are better off just calling the police and or setting up cameras to catch them all this is going to do is either get you in trouble or piss them off to the point where they will be throwing bricks though your windows and whatnot

You would get in more trouble for hitting them with BB's than they would for destroying your car. Low lifes have nothing better to do than fuck other peoples lives up. While you have to go to work, pay bills, etc, they are free to spend every waking moment ruining everything they see. Furthermore, they are righteously indignant about fucking with people who defends themselves. Get a security cam and try to get the cops involved if you can. It probably wont help, but it sounds like you actually have a life. Don't fuck it up.
Want in one hand and shit in the other, see which one gets filled first. Good luck OP.

Just so you're aware, that is the first time I have ever heard someone use that phrase outside my late grandfather (god bless his Kentucky hillbilly bones) and my immediate family.
That gone done and makes us kin, you and I.

Step 1; Get legal insurance. The NRA offers it, as do other groups I don't recall atm.
Step 2; Learn the law.
Step 3; Defend yourself according to the law, and make sure your legal insurance covers it.

Attached: 212.jpeg (1418x644, 85.14K)

Violent retards with unstable mental conditions and a drug dealer next door are fucking with your shit so your first response is to shoot them with BBs?

I remember one of the reasons of the .45 coming about was that .38 was too weak to kill savages (their words) in one shot and they'd just get up even more pissed. Just fucking kill them and the dealer OP, be smart about it and you'll get away with it.

Attached: 16057.jpg (1024x576, 63.14K)

America, the land of freedom by superior insurance

Just fucking beat the shit out of them with something heavy like a hammer, or wrench

What about using ice cubes? Wouldn't they shatter on impact and melt away, leaving no evidence?

Shut up Texas

Attached: E8FCB9BF-0A63-4D81-8B2E-997CB34D8059.png (680x447, 27.07K)

IIRC key words are "metal projectile" and while you can BUY an airgun without it being "a gun", for stuff like Parole/Probation its considered the same, and its a "gun" even if is a non-working rusted Red Ryder.

I'm guessing that BB is not considered by Doctor to be "gunshot wound" but if cops are investigating "shooting" it will be a "gun crime".

IMO, U R fucked. Tell LL you are moving out due to this issue. Document the problem with notebook and video. I assume your local ZOG-bots have made a decision to do what they normally do, nothing, even though all these guys are in violation of probation, parole, etc.

Document the shit and sue LL to break lease, but good luck with that since most courts today are like LL's lawyer.

IMO the main thing you need to do is get into another rental, without current LL trying to backstab you.

correct, across USA ZOG-bot program is to go "hands off" on PROPERTY CRIME (as long as victims are not Jewish 1%ers) but go hard on any "self help" especially "violent crime".

You could easily get 5-10 or even more for 1st time "gun crime" attack, and god forbid your victim is a non-White or fag.

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

No it’s real, seen it happen at my local field.
T.airshitter

Go back to cuckchan.

Probably not going to shatter, unless you hit something hard and angled (it could possibly shatter against their hip bone at the right angle, but I'm not sure about that). I think to get ice to shatter reliably you'd need to get it going a lot faster than you can reliably achieve with a slingshot, especially considering that the human body is a relatively soft and squishy target, which is why I suggested using a porous rock that's been autistically prepared to fragment predictably.