Google "Christian privilege"

Thoughts?

Attached: Blank _e586c146fe5bf83b47e68a83e0c72271.png (325x325, 26.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Is-Christian-privilege-real/answer/Toby-Dillon
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just skimming over the search results, I wonder if any of these articles list 'replacement rate fertility' and 'functional ethics system' as an unmerited perk.

Attached: reallynow.jpg (480x480, 28.86K)

I thought privelage wasnt something you could earn. I converted so I've chosen it and earned it

I live in a literal pagan country and in general people here are more accommodating, respectful, tolerant, and accepting of my Christian self and my Christian faith than most people in my supposedly "Christian supremacist" apostate homeland. So much for Christian privilege.

What a friend we have in Jesus
All our sins and griefs to bear
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer

Attached: 654115D0-8E89-4E04-886C-F99BDB6F0CC3.jpeg (200x276, 31.35K)

Privilige is code for superiority.
It's the way you know who use to shame virtues and qualities.

Checked.
Also, please elaborate. Where are you from and where are you living now?

The Official Church of China, right?

To me this means that the state-sanctioned religion is some pagan religion. Where are you living?

Also, I have a relevant request - Could someone please suggest a realistic alternative to Google?
Things are getting too real, and I cannot possibly continue to justify supporting this corporation by using their products/services. I'm looking for something that can be used day to day to gather information, but won't be censored, try to tell me what to think/believe, etc. Is dogpile good? Haven't used it in literally about 20 years since askjeeves and such was "mainstream". Thanks in advance.

Startpage, run by the search engine company Izquick. It's essentially a proxy for searching Google's engine

SearX is similarly but encompasses several engines and not just google. Disconnect Search is similar, but I didn't like how it redirects when searching.

Yandex is interesting choice. They're the Russian Google, and while they probably nefarious motives, they are less likely to screw us up then their own people. Plus, it gives Google heavier competition than a deliberately sabotaged. tech company from the 90's

DuckDuckGo is a bit iffy. On the one hand, the (((owner))) used to be part of analytics company, and there were some iffy practices (see the Zig Forums sticky for info). On the other hand, it's the most significant engine claiming to be for a free as in freedom and private Internet, plus it has its own TOR address.

Finally, YaCy is a promising concept. Is basically the torrenting of search engines, using P2P protocol.

Japan. The "state religion" here is Shinto but there's also freedom of religion. The Emperor is the high priest of Shinto. I'm from Canada. Back in Canada, when you mentioned something about Christianity, even vaguely associated with the religion, people's faces would sour and they'd say something sarcastic and turn their backs on you. You'd get the same response from many Americans and Europeans. Here the Japanese usually just ask to know more. It isn't just their face culture. They simply don't have that automatic engrained negative emotional response to anything Christian. Despising Christianity and unloading on Christians isn't a pop culture meme here. They expect Westerners to be Christians, and they want to learn more about the faith. It's like they're almost hungry for it. In Canada it's like, "I'm so tolerant of all religions. But Christianity, I can't believe fellow white people believe in that. They aren't allowed to do that. Someone should put a stop to it." The hostility and hatred from many people towards Christians is palatable. There's also a class element to it, where middle and upper class Canadians view Christianity as something for the worthless working class. At the very least non-Christian look down on you, and immediately begin disrespecting you and treating you like you're stupid, even when you're much more intelligent and better educated than they are. I lost many friends and family members when I converted. The attitudes just kept getting worse and worse in Canada, and people are buying into these weird political cults like Marxism and queer ideology. There are many true Christians there, but it's a subculture, and it's actively suppressed, and there are many false Christian infiltrators who are seeking to destroy Christianity from the "inside." Honestly, if things keep going on that trajectory in Canada, I'd expect some kind of widespread persecution to begin in a few decades.

Dang it, I need to pay more attention.

I think there's gonna be a revival in Canada. I've heard a prophecy somewhere and it was hard for me to believe, but I've been hearing reports of a revival brewing up in the North in recent years and that the United States was going downhill. Was wondering what your thoughts were on this.

I never experienced such a thing while I was living there, unfortunately. Americans are much more Christian, at least in the Midwest where I visited. That's one of the reasons why Canada has largely apostatized, because Christianity is seen as something for Americans, and Americans are considered inferior. Canada might experience a revival one day. Stranger things have happened. But I've already shed my tears and moved on.

Are, you me? These are the thoughts i have to, and the only thing i wish these people would do is unironically just start maytaring us, cause at least then We'd have an out. Only in Maytar do you get the easy out into heaven. But no it's like this socially a death by thousand cuts. And a lot of millennial are taking the new age occult/ far eastern faith bait.

Attached: 1513554720168.jpg (750x602, 141.1K)

Don't give up fellow Christanon. I pray for you.

Alas, you who are longing for the day of the LORD,
For what purpose will the day of the LORD be to you?
It will be darkness and not light;

As when a man flees from a lion
And a bear meets him,
Or goes home, leans his hand against the wall
And a snake bites him.

Will not the day of the LORD be darkness instead of light,
Even gloom with no brightness in it?
(Amos 5:18-20)

This is what Christian privilege looks like.

Caution: NSFW

Attached: DZ4im7VW0AEWgeJ.jpg (1200x675, 108.81K)

Do you have the original of this pic?

My favorite part about Christian Privilege arguments is that they never factor in Islam or Judaism as privileged either. Considering that those are the Big Three religions… :^)

white
male
christian

being eliminated from the gene pool

Thanks. I need your prayers badly. The situation in Canada is very bad. When I look at my Facebook, with everyone from back home posting blasphemous memes and parading their sins around without shame, I'm sometimes overtaken by fear of God's wrath. It isn't natural for nations to stray so far from God's laws. I worry that Satan is concentrating his efforts on the West right now, countries like Canada in particular. I know I'm my brothers' keeper, but I had to leave.

It's funny, but I've met more Christians here than I did in Canada. There's a big English-speaking Roman Catholic Filipino expat community here, and I've met an African Christian or two. Most of the Western expats are fedora-tier, though.

I'm not so sure about that. White non-hispanic exogamy is the lowest of all ethnic groups in the US and White Christians are the only ones above replacement. The flash mob of urban heathen parasites simply don't reproduce. And once we can no longer afford to police them, the diversity ghettos' absurd homicide rate will cull non-white numbers naturally. This apparent hatred for Christianity stems from the role it plays in our European tribal identities. My estimate is it lasts about two more generations before it reaches extinction naturally.

Oh come on, user, I haven't giggled at gore since I was a lowly /b/tard.
Sage for offtopic immaturity

Attached: 13ef499c67290464596a68a2f5915ea138f2bc3405cd178a428bdb526a31173a.gif (400x200, 4.11M)

I hope you’re not a Christian

Pray for me instead, user.

Don't worry, brother. We know how the Story ends. God bless.

imagine my shock

Attached: 193048045.jpg (431x696, 109.19K)

Songs like this used to be hits…

Christian privilege, I guess it exists because we get the privilege of going to heaven

Attached: 38C6A616-A52A-49A0-84E7-52A7F88EEA95.jpeg (512x287, 25.51K)

We get the privilege of repentance, grace, hope, and mercy. We also get the privilege of prayer. Which on that note I never understood why the same people who go and on about how terrible Christianity apparently is, are also the ones who are quick to give their "thoughts and prayers" anytime something bad happens. I know it's just virtue signalling, but why do they always add prayer to the phrase when they don't even believe in the very concept?

pic unrelated

Attached: too many icons on the desktop.jpg (259x225, 14.69K)

IMO, there are two types of people….

1. You let your pride tell you this is the first and only universe, no god, no reason to not enjoy life.

2. You swallow your pride and think about life. Think about what it could be about, why things happen that don't make sense, and why you're able to change things despite laws of nature suggesting you're a kite in a hurricane.

Most of my friends are no 1. I have a tough time with them because…
They don't seem to have any hangups about drinking to blackout drunk
They seem to have fun more than me and they don't seem to be able to articulate why they enjoy things.

They're able to get lost in moments and shutoff forethought and afterthought.

I can't, I don't stress about the future like when I was young, but I can't shake consequences of my actions and ensuring no one pays for my mistakes that I can't repay.

I love my Christian Privilege, because God guarantees me something no fedora can get:
happiness :)

That in itself should be considered a sin

Attached: 780.jpg (474x390 10.57 KB, 16.87K)

heard a few stories like yours; not going to lie, I'm at time temped to learn the language and move there.
But would it be feasible? Would it be a good thing, heck…the right thing? I am already a migrant (legal and paying my taxes), and my home country is pretty much heading into the same place.
I'm not a weeaboo or a yellow fever guy…

Western countries are extremely disrespectful and contradictory to the nature of God. They're extremely evil, sickening, and corrupt. How can you chose to live in this filth knowing that the presence of your worldly power is decaying and your society is worsening?

Well, not the same user, but at time it is the sense of being on God's side again what look like overwhelming odds with the knowledge that they can destroy the flesh but not the soul which invigorates me to keep on staying here…the challenge of staring into the eye of the hurricane and laugh in defiance, as this personal and social struggle is real nobility and humbleness.

I've seen you around here for a while and just want to say I always enjoy your posts whenever I recognize them. They are always insightful and I'm looking into buying the The Theology of the Pain of God from amazon because of your recommendations (I assume that was you anyway). No homo. God Bless from Poland, nipanon
Polite sage for offtopic

Attached: fed00c480eb87ae5020a85b5d7749cfe977b44968c84c9742f40bd11246ddbc8.jpg (640x480, 75.31K)

>(((Wikipedia))), (((feminists))), and (((mainstream media))) complaining about Christianity
I'm starting to see a pattern here.

happiness Joy
ftfy

Yep, I live by hiding that I have faith in God or Jesus Christ

The older people are very acommodating of Christianity, but among the younger ones it's like Christianity is some plague or something.

You have to live inside a bubble christian community, but if you like to interact with all sorts, you kinda have to hide your powerlevel. I could lose consideration of some folks if I was too open that I actually believe in God and that it's highly probable he took human form as Jesus Christ.

>it's highly probable he took human form as Jesus Christ
What are you even doing here?

except Japan went to atheism after they lost ww2

whats the alternative?

Thank you Reddit, have my upvote

This. Not to derail this into a race-centric thread, but alot of the animosity directed toward Christianity is because Christianity is seen by many as an avatar of the tribal Identity of Europeans and the European diaspora (that's not to say that the machinations of the devil are not at work to harm the faithful, in fact I'm sure this is a fertile avenue through which he does so). Take for example the NOI or the Black Hebrews, their issue with Christianity is one of racial tribalism, not theology (not to mention the Jewish paymasters of Hollywood and Globohomo inc, but their issue is both ethnic and religious, pharisaic Judaism being an ethnically-centered religion). Since this is the case, I predict a resurgence of Christian faith within the western world most probably within the next 30-50 years, certainly within the next 100. I think anti-white, anti-christian, pro-homo, pro-islam propaganda is reaching a critical mass past which it must collapse and start to recede. There's only so much denigration and abuse people can take before pushing back (e.g. Trump, the recent Italian, Hungarian elections, etc), or eventually exploding. With a resurgence of National identity will naturally come the resurgence of faith.

As much as the constant deluge of propaganda is disheartening, just remember that if controlling the media's message was all it took to maintain power, no empire would ever have fallen.

Well said, the faithful are the most privileged upon all the earth

Leaf checking in, our Country's not dead yet. The rake of the Lord will be with us soon, there's no need to be be anxious and despair all the time :^)

that's not true. there are a decent amount of christians now, but they barely scrape the numbers.
people still visit shrines and pray all the time, uphold religious traditions at home, and have shinto weddings. unless if you mean of non-ethnic japanese, like the chinese/korean mixed mutts. then i don't care because they're a problem either way.

I live in a pagan country as well and Christianity as well as Christians are publicly ridiculed and berated at any and every opportunity here. It's at the point where admitting to be a Christian will make you a social outcast. We're all Peter now.

you heathen.

Attached: 1521060120927.png (3129x2587, 1.54M)

BPS?

Jesus wasn't an intersectionalist

I have always considered myself a a christian, but I don't know what to make of all the people who have lived before Christ, and who followed completely different faiths.

wankers. people nowadays will find reasons to complain about rocks even, if they could

BPS isn't Christian.

quora.com/Is-Christian-privilege-real/answer/Toby-Dillon
Why are sjw sooooooo fedora?

Attached: tips-fedora-lighter.jpg (336x340, 23.82K)

Not really. The Western models of atheism, secularism, religious denomination, religious practice, religious dogmas, religious affiliation, and gods simply don't apply to much of Eastern thinking. Almost all ethnic Japanese in Japan practice and "believe in" Shintoism and Buddhism to some degree. Things just aren't as neatly categorized as in the West, and that leads Westerners to project their own categories on ideas that don't really line up with them. A Japanese will respond to an online survey by ticking the "atheist" box while on the bus from the Buddhist temple to go pay homage to a kami at the local shrine. All the American changes did was remove "State Shinto."

Attached: unnamed (1).png (384x384, 9.68K)

This is what happens when you trust jews. They will always betray you christcucks.

I'm not even a devout Christian and I feel like crying after reading this thread.

Getting pretty sick of this anti Christian garbage honestly

Attached: mmmm-grayons-31350775.png (500x533, 65.88K)

Bump, cause not talked about enough

This is how they justify killing you for your religious beliefs, happened in the red terror, will happen again if you let it.