How do I get a qt Christian waifu?

How do I get a qt Christian waifu?

Attached: DZl35SlVMAA5KM5.jpeg (1200x1069, 147.72K)

Attached: pearsons.gif (827x432, 3.73K)

Zero sodomy in the picture fam
Nice try

Not even surprised

This insinuates sodomy.

Attached: E50021FF-07A0-4EBC-97B3-0E55A9047DBE.jpeg (255x244, 28.15K)

No, degenerate weebs need to exit the gene pool.

Travel to Asia. The only way to get a good, qt Christian waifu nowadays.

I've heard that asian women are extremely materialistic on the whole. Japanese Christians are a tiny minority, Korean Christians are full of shamanism and all kinds of weird crap, and Chinese Christians are largely inaccessible. Are you referring to southeast asians or something?

Still better than Western women. I want a virgin wife, and given the absolute state of Western women, even Christian ones, that means I need to head East. Not sure about which country is the best choice, though.
What do you mean? It's a very large community. Sure, they face repression, but how inaccessible can they be?

That's my sister you're talking about.

The red pill tastes foul.

No, she's redpilled. Anti-feminist, anti-progressive, married a Christian man, plans on having kids as soon as they can afford a bigger house.

You want a christian qt waifu? Alright I get, I wanted that too a short while ago, but stop for a moment and consider this.

Maybe you were made for this?

yeah that's what YOU WANT but is it what God wants?

If you get a wife and love her that distracts you, you no longer love God with all of your being.

Look at all the saints throughout the ages who were monks and nuns and priests. That's right they were CELIBATE.

Maybe it's time to learn of that. In the 21st century people want a wife and even if you want to remain pure save yourself until marriage you're still going to have intercourse which is IMPURE.

Time to go celibate 4 life niggas. Forget that wife you're dreaming of guys

Attached: papalparty.jpg (550x367, 194.9K)

So when God commanded Adam and Eve to reproduce, He encouraged impurity, and therefore sin?
When God made them make and female, He designed us for sin?
BEGONE, GNOSTIC SCUM

OUT!

Attached: 45e9a31ff22b119c573b13aa3122119cc780ac1c9bc4d615751053ccf0fc8bbb.jpg (413x269, 57.5K)

Hard mode: Get a qt waifu, make her Christian.

My qt waifu made me Christian, if it works in one direction it can work in the other.

Actually my qt waifu made me Christian by accident without really being Christian herself, and now I'm working on making her a real Ordodox Christian.

The devils coming out calling true devotion a gnostic heresy. Accepting the celibate reality is just too hard for you two

Attached: popecatto.png (513x547, 361.68K)

You're the one insinuating marriage is sinful, you apostate.

Marriage is a sacrament, I would never call it sinful. However intercourse, no matter how you look at it is sinful and thats why you all need to stop following your carnal desires and be celibate for Christ you heretic

Attached: stanthony.jpg (800x931, 172.21K)

I wonder who could be behind this post?

Itt
Gnosticism was a mistake.

You're not a Catholic. You're a Gnostic.
You do know marriage is supposed to include intercourse, right?

Maybe you all should take some example of your Mother you half heathen

A religious extremist

Attached: 29241.jpg (225x350, 90.28K)

Pray and work tbh. Do the work that makes it easier: getting a financially strong job, working out, abstaining from drugs, going to a good church, and finally keeping an eye out for girls along the way.

Why do you think she's called the Unwedded Bride?

Then you be unwedded too

Attached: pope.jpg (920x487, 170.89K)

Seriously, just ask your priest if all intercourse is sinful or not. See what he tells you.

He might be wrong. Kinda like our pope rn

Attached: topsmug.jpg (554x692, 61.19K)

He's your freaking spiritual father.
If you don't trust him, get in touch with your bishop, or at least see if he has spoken on the issue.
If your priest, bishop, and primate are all wrong about the same thing, then wherever it is that you are, it's not the Church.

OKAY :D

Attached: smug.jpg (238x211 55.16 KB, 10.6K)

I said "ask your priest" first, not "ask your primate."
Your priest is there to teach you the faith. He went to seminary for this. He's a pro. Ask him if all intercourse is sinful, and ask him for patristic ressources on the subject.

I would amend this to say that you are probably in the wrong, and not those men.

Damn bullies I will be back heretics

Attached: heavensdoor.JPG (547x567, 35.42K)

Sodomy is buttsex idiot.

hmmmmmmm….Catholics trying to make sure we don't have nice qt wives and christian families

Attached: memes 194.jpg (442x465, 21.45K)

Sodomy is not only anal but any homosexual act.
Two catpeople, of the same sex, holding tails and being lovey-dovey with each other, insinuates homosexual behavior a.k.a. sodomy.

Attached: 40 million volts.jpg (600x528, 41.94K)

rather celibate catholic than a protestant burning with passions of the flesh

Attached: xavier-6.jpg (1048x1412, 1.87M)

Your existence makes me feel bad for Catholics.

Attached: memes 291.jpg (508x362, 41.62K)

heaven for sodomites of all levels and types will be Mike Pence raining lightning from the heavens for an eternity. But this therapy can't convert a single gay, only hurt them

Attached: lightningpence.jpg (583x349, 47.49K)

The bible literately just told you to "burn with passions of the flesh" with your wife, you foolish anime posting sodomite.

Attached: memes 272.jpg (500x580, 46.21K)

Fake news you heresy posting blasphemer

Attached: begone.jpg (614x768, 350.14K)

SHALL I POUND THE BIBLE INTO YOUR HEAD INTO YOU GET IT? or maybe your not saved therefore cannot understand it.

Attached: memes 279.jpg (1200x900, 207.62K)

Maybe we should consider the canon

Attached: heretical.png (377x467, 410.64K)

?

Attached: memes 112.png (300x197, 57.83K)

OK I APOLOGIZE IM SORRY I SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID THAT, I'M JUST A SINNER WHO AM I TO JUDGE WHATS IN THE BIBLE QUICK GET A PRIEST TO PREFORM MY LAST RITES

Attached: rollin.jpg (211x239, 7.56K)

Are you celibate because you are truly called or because you gave up on women?

both

Attached: 1518198485811.jpg (264x372, 26.1K)

I assure you I'm a dude

The anime must of feminized you or something, please pray and find the one true Lord.

Can it be both? I am not being rhetorical, Im really asking. Pray and discern further.

stop treating me like a heretic

Attached: angreh.JPG (831x492, 43.01K)

Paul said this so that our burning passion can be contained by shagging and even hold hands with our wives.
Being celibate is completely biblical, unless Paul is lying of course.

literately just leave the catholic church and stop watching anime so you can become a man, unironically giving you real advice.

Attached: duke 5.jpg (500x281, 45.15K)

there u go sola scripturas u just got owned by superior catholic CELIBATE theology

Attached: smuuug.JPG (710x599, 45.74K)

Im not leaving because a heresy game avatar posting protestant told me to. And I'm not becoming a man because I'M A BOY

Attached: elsalaconti.png (320x320, 106.8K)

Is Duke a 🅱️aptist?

Or he could just stop being an anime shitposting gnostic.

I'm not saying its not biblical, but two things, It doesn't make you holy and it doesn't give you special points.

Attached: memes 74.png (299x288, 76.96K)

Dont listen to this. Im Catholic but 90% (pulling that out of my ass) of the """celibates""" here did so out of cowardice and not true discernment.

Yes

I'm convinced your a girl, not kidding.

Attached: Duke 1.jpg (200x200, 14.02K)

What I mean is you need to really decide. I know I am meant for a woman, thus I will face the challenge. You cant virtue signal your way to piety. Celibacy (usually meant as a monk/priest/religious) and marriage are both noble calls but you need to make sure your intentions are noble and not running away from the other.

This is what sinners say all the time to evangelists who preach repentance
Yes you are better in God's eyes and God will reward you for your holy lifestyle. It's a Grace of God you are able to and willing to live that way but saying it doesn't make you holy is like saying praying the rosary daily doesn't improve relationship with God and Mary

Attached: Sieppaa.JPG (1035x494, 38.77K)

It's not about getting special points but someone who's celibate as in a vocation devotes his entire life to God instead of to his wife.
Both are good and fruitful, but in different ways.

I'm celibate but more out of necessity because I am definitely not touching anything with a double x chromosome where I live.
Good women are hard to find these days, heck I'd even settle for decent but that's also rare.

Ok you can be celibate but you better give up anime and get to work on a farm or something. The celibate life doesn't mean you get to play video games and watch anime girls all day, it means an EVEN HARDER life than a married life. Most men here can barely even handle that (myself included) so please dont tell me you think the celibate life means you can just indugle in hobbies 100 times as much.

If you're Catholic, this is the worst possible advice you could give. You're telling them to walk away from the source of correction.
BEGOME

okay…
Yeah I think he will, no disagreements there, but you probably be better getting a wife and doing works with her.

I understand the frustration but have you really truly tried? Go all out. Search church activities and groups, get fit, read up on classic literature and theology, philosophy. Maybe take steps to get better at talking to girls if you must.

No I'm not a servant of the whore of Babylon, I take God's correction not mans.

I want ti clarify that I enjoy anime too but I also make an effort in "normal" life, it is only a hobby of mine (way to have fun/recreation) and not my life. Sometimes it is even art.

There it is. Lol stfu

Attached: meme gif 2.gif (234x159, 314.5K)

How do you account for prelest, user?

Nothing wrong with indulging in hobbies, especially if they keep you from sinning.
Thing is, you need to devote your time to God too.

It's a desert here in terms of christians, let alone catholics.
The only wife material I know of is a 5/10 girl that can absolutely not enter my family (not because she's 5/10).
I want to marry, and if God sees fit He'll give me a wife.
Until then, celibacy.

A Catholic word for fearing one who is full with the holy spirit, Don't try to force your traditions and Laws of man on me.

Attached: memes 200.png (138x196, 44.65K)

…It's Orthodox, for starters.

You're awfully proud. What will you do on the last day when the books are opened and you never venerated Mother Mary or even acknowledged her role as the Mother of our Lord and as the Mother of the Church?

t. that so called effeminate anime posting catholic celibate gnostic

Attached: madonnaandtheChild.JPG (382x370, 21.84K)

Got me there!

Attached: memes 66.png (500x484, 344.68K)

I'll say why didn't you put of all this stuff about worshiping Mary in the bible God? If it was I would've done it!

Attached: memes 207.mp4 (480x480, 1.56M)

Exactly but the time you would give to a wife and family should go to God that much more.

Here's some bible.

Just proves how proud you are heretic

Attached: pence.jpg (379x379, 18.51K)

?

Attached: memes 96.gif (200x133, 565.69K)

I mean if you wanna back up that stuff about Mary with the bible please, I beg you, Go ahead.

You're no different from the atheists who say "if I meet Jesus when He comes back I'll ask Him why He did this and that and not like I would do"

Whats wrong with you? Damn baptist learn the Bible

Attached: lapieta.jpg (1200x1258, 416.89K)

Oh, I have some.

12 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. 3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. 4 Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born. 5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.”[a] And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. 6 The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

Revelation 12

Attached: c351a2073e6bcdea5d012f0dd64f6fb9.jpg (250x379, 24.91K)

Yeah just like HIS MOTHER

Attached: icon.JPG (483x658, 95.36K)

…..

If you knew anything about the bible you would know this is talking about Jerusalem or many say the church, no one talks about it being Mary that doesn't make any sense, Have to go for a while now. Great talking to you lads hope you find God.

How can it be Jerusalem or the Church? The woman is clearly pregnant with Christ, there's no question about this.

How can the Church give birth to Christ? It CAN'T, because Christ births the Church.

Attached: intercession.jpg (768x1024, 129.38K)

And even if the verse really does mean Mary as the woman, it doesn't justify worshiping/venerating or making idols of her.

Attached: 1522762727890.jpg (329x335, 58.83K)

Oh and tell me what this has to do with Mary.

Attached: 1521314256943.jpg (400x323, 50.94K)

Live a Christian life and you'll find one, if marriage is your vocation.

I'm a (celibate) gay Christian and I have a (celibate) gay Christian boyfriend.

It makes life easier when you have someone to lean on.

Attached: 1522295432868.jpg (720x720, 46.77K)

And not to say that verse doesn't have connections with Mary's life, the Bible does that often with different things but it definitely has a greater meaning, like many things in Revelation

Attached: 1520493953620.png (493x395, 115.03K)

Prove it buddy.

Attached: 1517531836599.jpg (250x250, 9.24K)

I'm not a Catholic.

No it doesn't justify worshipping and the catholic church NEVER said that worshipping Mary is ok. We only worship God.

As far as veneration and making holy icons of her, it totally justifies this. These verses prove that she has an important role. Want me to break this down for you?

Just before this in Revelation 11:19:

Mary is the NEW Ark of the Covenant, for she's the one who holds God Incarnate within herself. Remember that in the Old Testament the jews used to carry the ark into battle. The same way Mary is used in the spiritual battle and has a great role as the intercessor of our prayers

Then Revelation 12:1

These signs mean that Mary is related in a great cosmic struggle, a great battle between good and evil. This all refers to the war that broke out in heaven in starting in Revelation 12:7

Just like the Virgin Mary who gave birth to the Child Christ, after giving birth she had to flee to the wilderness to Egypt with Joseph. Revelation 12 is literally talking about Mary the Ark of the Covenant and our Mother

Attached: guadalupe.jpg (275x428, 56.65K)