Clankening!

how to prepare for another clankening, Zig Forums?

there's one ongoing in one of the biggest powers in the europe so it's safe to say it might spread
i'm already getting some demobil helmet+shield combo but what about gasmask?

Attached: 1543668859542.jpg (940x620, 68.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

varusteleka.com/en/product/msa-auer-3s-gas-mask-surplus/56938
citymetric.com/fabric/paris-barricades-how-haussmann-rebuilt-city-prevent-unrest-3453
youtube.com/watch?v=ud-yqhyiGjo&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

varusteleka.com/en/product/msa-auer-3s-gas-mask-surplus/56938
Highly recommend getting a new filter.

I still cant find a decent place to find filters, but I also have not tried extremely hard.

I suppose I'm not familiar with the term clankening. Does this have anything to do with the budding revolution in France?

I answered the second question myself, but I'm still not sure what clankening means.

It's like a chimpout for white people.

Attached: pyro.jpg (1200x800, 193.33K)

France Quest when

Attached: 1390577421251.jpg (1500x1500 105.06 KB, 2.32M)

subhuman ukrainian commies chimping out because a "fascist" rose to power.

Wasn't it just subhuman Ukrainian commies chimping out for gibs like a bunch of niggers?

I unironically have like 10 gasmasks, 20 filters (each filter with 2 hours lifespan, defending against most toxic gasses), 5 smoke masks, 10 filters for the smoke masks, a knife with long fixed blade, a shovel, a first-aid kit, several packs of dry food enough for 5 persons (my family) for 3 months, loads of wood, fire starter kit with so much stuff that will last for a year, like 20 meters of paracord, like 4 traditional recurve bows with 20-25 arrows for each bows, slingshots with ammo in many dozens, a decent fishing kit, 5 sleeping bags, a tent for 5 people, military uniform (mostly British stuff, made in 2010-2016, including a kevlar helmet and a good pair of Hungarian leather boots ;)), like 10 LED flashlights and a fuckton of garbage bags. I still have stuffs to aquire but these are still more than most people around us have, so we're rather ok.

More of a bunch of paid EU fucks decided to do another color revolution due to the last one falling on its face. Overall it was entertaining seeing the salo eaters clank and cause the east to split off.

Post pics pls.
All I have is some cans of food (mostly meat, because it's rich in energy) and a FAK.

You guys joke but with the retards we have as a government this time it might actually end up like that…
Basically most people protesting are super-normies (35+, have jobs/pensions, small business owners, etc… the middle class that is getting sheared and has been condemned to disappear) with a movement that is largely provincial (outside Paris) and the government that, even by french standard, is completely out of depth has basically decided to let the Parisian subhuman scum run loose to discredit the protests (that are very largely peaceful everywhere else) and use it as an excuse to repress it with as much police violence they can (because that's the only way out of the pit they've dug themselves into). Except typically it's done far more skillfully than this.
Guess what happens when you beat up people that everyone knows are innocent?
Well, more people join up.
Tonight, EVERY political leader from far right to far left is backing the protesters and calling for the head of the interior minister, when last week everyone was saying "they're just a bunch of right wingers"…

Anyone dead yet, and how large is the spread of protests into Belgium I've heard about?

Good post.

Not today so far, 1 is in critical state so…
In total it's 2 or 3, injured are in 4 digits though (1/5 are cops).

fuck, what are we going to do now bros?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (608x380 726.08 KB, 66.01K)

- What does a communist Turk say?
- Stop calling me "Turk", I'm Kurdish!
- What does a lazy communist Turk say?
- Stop calling me "Turk", I'm Greek! :D

Oh look, our favorite """Canadian""" RIDF shill is gonna defend a twice imprisoned russcuck criminal Yanek yet another time.

Attached: 1543553144118384406.jpg (640x780, 26.13K)

So you're saying they never claim to be Kurds?

Get an Israeli m15. $60 American dollars. It's worth it. The civilian masks will also work. Also, if you need an inconspicuous weapon, get a Maglite flashlight.

Attached: Laughing Aryan.webm (640x272, 1.34M)

Do you know what the etymology of "slave" is?

That is just lovely.

You're funny. Come back when you actually take back that clay you lost, aren't banging your shoe on a table expecting people to take you seriously without nuclear backing. Go eat your cat food now.

As my lackeys put it they're just a tad tier above central asian mongol shits, sometimes you get good ones but its a rare encounter especially when those with two braincells fuck off and act like mexicans in other countries.

Attached: fun.jpg (1331x749, 533.75K)

I didn't know Hillary Clinton emigrated in Ukraine.

Like clockwork.
You know, people might actually take your situation the least bit seriously if you actually took sensible actions, instead of pissing yourself on the world stage and blaming the UN for not putting a diaper on you.

Attached: lul.gif (4000x2000, 97.55K)

It could be worse. Imagine if he had a GuP uniform and an SS shrine.

Attached: SSad.png (708x707, 647.55K)

Its a video game you dips.
I dunno man. I think I'll stick to the thing I won in a claw machine thing.

Attached: tism.jpg (1331x749 305.14 KB, 477.39K)

Where? Was it a dedicated GuP arcade, or was it just one toy in a mass of weebshit?

Checking trips

I love the idea of GuP, but my eyeballs just can not stand the CG in the fucking anime.

There is nothing wrong with wearing a cute skirt.

What this faggot said.
I want to like the cute girls driving cute tanks, but holy shit the CGPD is disgusting.
This is why the Mangos are better.

Your waifu is a slut who deserves to be shaved.

Prepare for the loads of poor quality pics made with a shitty Chinese phone, then. I didn't make pictures of a few things as I'm a lazy fuck or because its too fucking cold out there. The first aid kit contains Betadine, Iodine, antibiotics, sterile gloves, a scissor for cutting the bandage, painkillers, multivitamin pills and bandages. The fire starter kit contains a mixture of flammable liquids, a bunch of matches and lighters.

Attached: helmet cover, kevlar helmet, military t-shirt.jpg (4160x2336 2.28 MB, 1.78M)

Continuing. I obviously didn't leave the nametag on the uniform.

Attached: military uniform.jpg (4160x2336 2.01 MB, 1.8M)

Attached: military uniform (2)

And now the meme weapons.

Attached: rubber gun with ammo.jpg (2336x4160 1.53 MB, 2.15M)

ÖTT?

It's good for intimidation and maybe stuffing a piece of led down the barrel and using it like a musket. Just got to make sure you use very weak blanks, because normal ones will blow up your gun if the barrel is obstructed.

Are those maces home-made?

ÖTT

Well, I'm about to solve the gun-problem. Did you ever try that musket-thing out?

They are. It's not that hard to make them. You need large amounts of iron, wood , a welding machine and knowledge on how to use it.

Has anyone died yet?

Attached: zerg.jpg (720x480, 106.53K)

See

One thing I would recommend if you don't have them already is a good pair of gloves. Your hands getting fucked up can stop you from being 100%. A light pair is good for just keeping your hands protected while still being articulate, anything similar to what electricians use or some leather gloves fit this role aptly. A lot of streloks seem to forget this and end up buying meme gloves instead of just heading to an outdoor store or construction supply house and buying a good pair.

Just one of the many random arcades in Akiba had some GuP stuff in them for the equivalent of 15 dollars I ended up walking out of one place with a 150 dollars worth of shit. Turns out I'm a UFO game pro.

The CG didn't bother me as much in that in comparison to other shows.
That ain't mai waifu.

Stain and lacquer the shit out of those mace handles.

Aye. Just don't completely block the barrel.

Use about 1/5th of the powder usually in the cartridge. You can easily pry them open one by one. Pour the powder into a bowl, weigh that, divide by the number of cartridges you opened, and then divide by 5.
Only pour that much into a cartridge, seal it up with a piece of cotton. Dip the tip of the cartridge into molten wax. This will make it water tight.
Don't use too much cotton, just enough to allow you to do the dipping without losing all your powder in a flash.
As for projectiles: I suggest you get some ball bearings with balls roughly half a millimeter smaller in diameter than the barrel. You can order ball bearings online with certain specs, or just head to the hardware store with a ruler and see what fits. I have had very good experiences with cylindrical roller bearings. They may not get any spin because there is no rifling in the barrel, but I have found that they tumble around in blocks of wood and cause comically large exit holes.
Or you could wrap some very small scrap into a piece of paper and use it like a shitty shotgun, but I never tried that because the barrel diameter of the gun I used to have was too small for any of the bits and pieces I had, and I didn't want to sit down with a file and make scrap for a whole day just to play with a weak shotty for shits and giggles.
If you don't want the projectile to fall out the front of your gun, use a piece of cotton. Cotton is amazing, but don't stuff it in there with force. You really don't want to block the barrel. You don't know how they treated the metal in the factory.
Metal can get weakened over time by excessive forces. Even if it looks like it can hold the full load after you have shot it a few times it may break later on. And a gun exploding in your hands is about as bad as a small grenade.
I would never increase the powder load beyond 1/5th of the original. Blanks are stupidly overpowered already, at least the military ones are.

It was fun while it lasted and it didn't take any modifications to my gun at all. Sadly my neighbors began complaining about some "hunters" shooting in the woods at night without a license, and one had pointed out that I should probably not take any more "night time walks" while those guys were still out shooting nearly every nigh, so I stopped making any more of those.

In all fairness, they have to cycle the action with these adapters that kick Swedes' teeth on their AK-5s.

I am actually quite grateful for that, because this left me with a nice stockpile of leftover fun-powder.

Actually, i just recalled this video so i'll post it here. What do you guys think?

I've been grabbing footage off twitter for my own amusement, I guess I'll share some.
Protesters fucking up urban infrastructure. They're also tearing up the roads themselves.

Attached: zces3AJv5yRmIbEG.mp4 (720x1280 4.98 MB, 3.84M)

The more you post, the more I hate Ukraine and Ukrainians; no wonder only ZOGshits and Israelites support your nation's continued existence.

Attached: b2427cfc02d9b4832105045bc4a63b2ba2ce860e41ec652a82cac938453e5a99.jpg (849x899, 551.89K)

some poor bastard who probably got hit in the face with a rubber bullet. Riot cops getting driven back with bricks and stones.

Attached: RIBaoXo7Gxxzsg_i.mp4 (592x1280 5.04 MB, 5.77M)

I love you nipbro, please conquer China

This was probably the most shocking thing to me. Police snipers openly gunning people down in the middle of the street. Imagine the media response if France was a non-globalist aligned country.

Attached: --J8Uxmc3dEU3fTM.mp4 (1280x720 645.12 KB, 4.46M)

My body is ready

Attached: F429213F-8A1E-494A-84F3-26EBDB4DDCB1.jpeg (716x725 76.77 KB, 93.78K)

Where you even at the clankening? Is everyone seriously this fucking new?

Attached: 5B9D217D-57B4-4DDC-B4EA-EEF9382364A6.jpeg (768x511, 150.12K)

Nobody is THAT stupid. That could have been a spark from that fire nearby, or an insect flying close to the camera being illuminated by something.
Or a rock being thrown, or a grenade with it's fuse burning.
Or, you know, a leaf in strong wind. It's fall after all.
Using the scope of your rifle to spot things is also rather common.

It was over 4 years ago and it seems like everyone is always getting second hand info on the current situation. If anything there is a much stronger claim to the current Ukrainian government being sympathetic to nationalists factions.

But if someone on the internet thinks Russian nationalism > Ukrainian nationalism they obviously are just gonna call Ukrainians cucks and commies.

What blank-gun are you using that uses a military produced blank?

None, but I did pocket some 5.56 and 7.62 blanks back when.

All right, I catch you. Use standard military blank powder to load up for those 8mm/9mm blank revolvers, right? There was a little guide on here a while back about how a person can sneak onto military maneuver grounds and pick up the blanks dumped by units who didn't want to bother with the paperwork of turning them back in at base.

Nah, you don't have to use military powder at all. Normal blanks already contain more than enough.

The current administration does yes, but they have closer sympathies with nationalist groups due to organizations like the Azoz brigade than any sort of openly commie organization.

From what I have deduced the general population is probably more nationalists than the sitting admin. Hence the admin's unwillingness to publicly denounce nationalists groups so NPR can jerk off over it.

FRENCH BREAKING OUT GUILLOTINES

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (720x959 833.41 KB, 601.13K)

I'll give it a try and I will post results when I will have the time. I should also get a proper weigher like those used by chemists to be able to measure such small amounts of gunpowder.

Neat.

Cool beans. Find a proper bullet catch too. You don't want to injure yourself or others with stray rounds.

Any further info on what happened in that second webm? There's too much ambiguity to definitively state that man was shot.

Third is a photoshop (it's form when of the last one working went into auction last summer).

But there aer guillotines out there right?

stay safe frog, and be sure to get a 2nd ammendment into your new government. Things are looking really really good for you.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (320x180 323.05 KB, 1.38M)

Zig Forumsondor legion when?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (800x565, 443.75K)

The Ukraine would've been better off under german rule.

Attached: A_weapon_that_surpasses_Metal_Gear.mp4 (852x480, 3.52M)

Well the second one look like it might work (not enough weight on the blade but still).
Last I heard the official guillotines were stocked under the Conciergerie.
Worse case scenario it's not like it's hard to make one (the whole assembly to strap the condemned/dispose of the corpse to make the whole thing fast and smooth so that chain execution can take place is a bit more complicated, I'm sure there are plans on the internet somewhere).
I'm probably the safest frog in the country, I've got guns, I've got ammo, I've got land and I've got friends with guns, ammo, food and land, at this point if I want to be safer I'd ought to be making minefields or HEAT IEDs, but it's not that bad yet…

Here's some poor bastard getting stomped

Attached: HDvTxtIFIi_DIFlm.mp4 (480x848, 2.39M)

This one's a lot clearer. You can hear a shot being fired and someone appears to drop dead. No idea if what happens after is a tracer or just some other thing.

Attached: E_ckWNY1O5Bdb_nf.mp4 (1280x720, 9.56M)

wait, what exactly is going on in France?

This might end up being amazing.

From what I've read, it's a tax revolt over gas prices.

A Frenchie on KC made a good albeit long post.
Copypaste:
Since a lot of Bernds are asking for context, here's an explanation of what's happening. It ended up being a little long, but there's a few episodes to this story so this should help you catch up from the beginning.

What sparked this movement is a raise on petroleum tax decided by the government, supposedly for ecological reasons. One reason why this is so unnerving is the self-righteous hypocrisy of it. The tax obviously serves no ecological purpose. People who use a car and would be deterred by it have no other option but to keep using their car and pay more for petrol. They're working class people living in the countryside or outside large cities. They can't just switch to bikes or electrical scooters for going to work instead. Only Parisians and other metropolitans honestly believe this. The tax is only there to put money into the budget. Now, if the government had simply honestly said "we need to raise this tax because we need more money for the stuff the state pays", it's still a matter of debate, but I'm sure it would have gone over better. But instead they decided to turn it into a moral issue. "We must raise this tax in order to save the planet from global warming, and anyone who opposes it is worthless polluting piece of shit who doesn't care about the future". Incidentally this blatant misuse of environmental issues to justify an unrelated tax raise does enormous damage to environmental arguments.

Of course this is just the last straw. This comes after many previous tax raises which all affect the same people the most: the half of France that is working to lower middle class and lives outside the major city centres. This has been the case since before the election. Macron serves only his electorate: the quarter of France that is wealthy, cosmopolitan, well connected to globalisation. But the truth is he doesn't even serve those well. Those who voted for Macron thought "well he's going to fuck over the poor, but at least the economy will pick up again". And yet the economy is still as fucked as ever. This movement has been a long time coming, there were signs of something like this brewing in the province for months already.

The Gilets jaunes don't have any leaders or organisation of any sort. They're essentially an internet meme. "Put on the yellow safety vest that every car owner must have by law, and do blocking actions. Block streets, motorways, petroleum stocking facilities. Occupy toll booths to let cars through for free. Demonstrate in city centres. And leave the vest on your car's dashboard the rest of the time." The movement quickly became popular through social media, with demonstrations all over France. All of the demonstrations were peaceful, often cheerful, with police sent to control them often giving signs of support like putting on vests themselves. They bring and share food, they wave French flags, and they sing the Marseillaise. But the government's initial strategy was ignoring it, so a new meme appeared: let's all go to Paris on Saturday the 24th of November. Where in Paris? How about the Champs-Elysées. The government explicitly forbade that, because too close to the presidential palace, and oriented the protesters to the Champs de Mars instead, the park next to the Eiffel Tower known for New Years celebrations, football fan zones, and Revolutionary massacres.

2/2
On the 24th, there was nobody on the Champs de Mars, and some thousands of people not only on the Champs-Elysées, but all around the massive walled off security perimeter of police barricades that had been established in a six block radius around the presidential palace. When I went to the Champs-Elysées in the afternoon, it was completely out of the police's control. Barriers and other stuff from nearby construction work had been used to build barricades across the avenue, or to make big fires in the middle of it. Riot police was at the very end of it at Concorde, behind a huge cloud of teargas. But there was practically no violence. In fact I have never seen a demonstration or party on the Champs Elysées or elsewhere in Paris with so little violence and destruction. All the shops and restaurants were intact. Not one car was burning. Nobody was throwing cobblestones at police. The very worst was some minor vandalism from a handful of antifa. I had seen the destruction on the same avenue a few months earlier when France won the world cup, and before that when the PSG won: smashed windows, burning cars, real combat with police… and no mention of it whatsoever on the news. But this time, after the most peaceful demonstration I've ever seen, the government and affiliated media were talking about nothing but the "violence". All the ministers started talking about "scenes of war", caused by the "ultra-right" and the "brown plague", and blaming Marine Le Pen personally for all of it.

The strategy in this was twofold. First, exaggerate the violence in the hopes that the vast majority of Gilets jaunes, who the government knows very well are just regular people, would be horrified by it and no longer want to be associated with the movement. Second, brand the violence and by extension the entire movement as far right Nazis and associate it with Marine Le Pen. This was meant to recreate the conditions of the second round of the presidential election last year, when Macron was facing Marine Le Pen, and obscenely spent the two weeks before the election touring sites of Nazi massacres and Holocaust memorials, more or less telling people "if you don't vote for me you support the Holocaust". It backfired completely. A poll last week showed that 84% of French people now support the Gilets jaunes. And all the violence talked about in the media non-stop inspired two groups of people who, unlike the Gilets jaunes, are far more capable of violence: antifa who like to burn shit and smash bank windows and make anarchist graffiti, and racailles (immigrant delinquents) from the suburbs of Paris who saw an opportunity for some looting and car burning.

And so yesterday happened. There were some Gilets jaunes in Paris again, though fewer than last week. But this time there were a shitload of antifa and racailles. Hundreds of cars were burned, even buildings were set on fire. Shops were systematically smashed and looted clean. 130 people injured including police. With the police able to do nothing but protect the government palaces. All of this caused by a few hundred, a few thousand people at most. By the evening half the metro system was closed, snipers had been set up on the roofs around strategic buildings, and the prime minister made an appearance wringing his hands and on the verge of tears, with the interior minister next to him silently looking down to the ground like a beaten dog. The lesson was clear: violence absolutely works, and the government, even the entire system itself, is incredibly fragile. I expect this lesson has been learned by the Gilets jaunes as well.

What an ugly language

Attached: macron is FINISHED.png (600x408, 259.61K)

The frogs finally realised that voting for someone purely because "he's not Le Pen" without actually taking his policies into account was a bad idea.

When did it not?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (620x350, 555.43K)

It works, the problem is you have to have enough.

The government that has been the poorestly elected in the history of France though it was wise to raise taxes on fuel (that is already taxed to hell).
Frenchmen unhappy.
Frenchmen far more unhappy than usual.
Those aren't the proper protest France is used to, those are "fuck you and all of your kind we're gonna burn you alive" kind of protest.
The cops are genuinely scared, more than a couple of times they've had units isolated that almost got lynched (and typically ended up protected by the protesters that are a bit more sympathetic to them than average).
That never happens outside of the diversity slums, yeah we protestor fight with them but it's a gentlemen fight with clear untold rules.

That's the thing nobody actually voted for him.
At best people bought the whole "Le Pen is Holocaust" BS and voted AGAINST Le Pen, that major difference.
And yet the cunt has been acting like people are actually genuinely for him and the entire MSM to laud him as a God (I shit you not. They call him "Jupiter" unironically) which Chirac in the same situation NEVER DID, because he could rub two brain-cells together so he posed himself as a neutral "reassembler" as one should do in such situation.
All of this when the FN is the 1st party of France because shit is profoundly wrong in France.
So when Jupiter decides that the poorest of his citizens aren't taxed enough (in the country with the highest taxes on the planet) well his citizens think about "taking him down a peg", which in France as a very particular meaning.

French race/civil war when

citymetric.com/fabric/paris-barricades-how-haussmann-rebuilt-city-prevent-unrest-3453
Here's the funny thing, the Paris streets were purposefully (re)designed to be wide, and long, to prevent protestors from barricading off streets.
But instead you get the opposite effect, the cops have no way of corralling the protestors and keeping them under control like in other major riots.
Hence all the destruction we've seen. If things keep up we might start seeing tanks.

I wouldn't be upset if Macron was forced to deploy Leclercs, cementing his global image as an unpopular and irresponsible dickhead. I can just imagine the response to tanks on the streets of Paris with gendarmes surrounding them, all because the people don't want their taxes increased. I'm sure Americans would sympathize and draw parallels if they knew what was going on. That said, the Russians and Americans came up with a solution to this optics problem.

Attached: cvvjlnngs9g8yutfkttz.jpg (1000x500 56.35 KB, 137.6K)

We used to have armored vehicles literally designed just for that after Mai 1968 riots, both riot control and proper canon fire if needed.
Guess what happens when you keep slicing secondary equipment budget"?
They don't work, most of them are scrap metal.

Attached: VBC-90 Gendarmerie Mobile.jpg (3888x2592 1.17 MB, 3.38M)

Shame we haven't had any good anti-government riots since 1992, might get some over Brexit though.

Speaking of which, I heard there's been so much tear gas used France's stock is running low.

What happens afterwords?

Army, the police seem to be getting fed up with dealing with it anyway.

That could be fun to watch, when the army turns around on macron and drops the camo for florescent jackets. I doubt the army will tolerate the idea of using that much force against the protesters for long.

They've used 1 193 shots of rubber bullets, 1 040 stun grenades and 339 GLI-F4 grenades (AKA maiming grenades, they stopped ordering them because of it so they shouldn't have any more left).
They order around 28 000 tear gas grenades.
Per year.
They shouldn't be out yet (though it's the end of the year so maybe).

Are they /ourguys/?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1024x695, 901.01K)

I can't read Frog, what does it say?

Any live streams? Zig Forums too busy arguing about the American Revolution to post any in the designated thread.

I got one
youtube.com/watch?v=ud-yqhyiGjo&feature=youtu.be

Attached: DEHUMANIZE_YOURSELF_AND_FACE_TO_BLOODSHED.gif (1016x720, 627.56K)

Can someone explain this yellow-vest movement to me?

It's simple, really: read the thread you niggerfaggot, everything you need to know has been explained multiple times