Trump rejects G7, accusing Trudeau of being a weakling and a liar

Trump rejects G7, accusing Trudeau of being a weakling and a liar

During the final news conference, Mr Trudeau said Canadians would see Mr Trump's line on trade as "insulting" after a long history of co-operation between the two countries.

He also warned that they "will not be pushed around".

In response, Mr Trump said: "Based on Justin's false statements at his news conference, and the fact that Canada is charging massive Tariffs to our U.S. farmers, workers and companies, I have instructed our U.S. Reps not to endorse the Communique as we look at Tariffs on automobiles flooding the U.S. Market!"

In a second tweet, he added: "PM Justin Trudeau of Canada acted so meek and mild during our @G7 meetings only to give a news conference after I left saying that, 'US Tariffs were kind of insulting' and he 'will not be pushed around.' Very dishonest & weak. Our Tariffs are in response to his of 270% on dairy!"

news.sky.com/story/justin-trudeau-we-wont-be-pushed-around-by-trump-11400149

Attached: 6375778.jpg (563x400, 107.09K)

Our PM would whup that lard ass even in his prime

Attached: ottweighinmar29.jpg (620x426, 33.15K)

What an interesting times to live in

Good thing he has talents other than politics
Because he's not to good at the whole "actually having policies" thing

Attached: truump putin fallen.jpg (800x622, 207.92K)

Trudeau seems like a pussy to me.
When he's with Trump he says nice things, but the moment he gets back to safety and out of Trumps reach, he starts talking shit.
That's a bitch move.

Attached: th.jpg (474x355, 17.57K)

When he's with Trudeau he says nice things, but the moment he gets back to safety and out of Trudeau's reach, he starts talking shit.

That's a bitch move.

Attached: Donald-Trump1_640x345_acf_cropped.jpg (640x345, 118.07K)

Well at least trump will be remembered for his incompetence, subservience to israel, broken promises and uncucking Trudeau (the only thing that he did right)

These lilly livered politicians use their old tricks but don't know who they're messing with. Trump doesn't give a fuck. He'll call them out and make them look dumb. I'm glad he's renegotiating NAFTA after that spineless worm Clinton gave away the store to appease our neighbors. Is Donald Trump a modern day Andrew Jackson?

Attached: 75e6cc770c5c451bb9306189217021feb31a479c7fc492b2c80b1281cb3ce532.jpg (800x795, 209.81K)

nope, he is simply the typical zogbot planted in the usa presidency.

Attached: faggot.jpg (1045x587, 100K)

and his glued on eyebrow fell off during his speech

So weak
Such a cuck

Attached: Trudeau Comes Unglued Over POTUS Remarks.jpg (1024x725, 82.05K)

Trump whom went to military school would WRECK him

It would be like a light weight (Trudeau)
taking on a heavyweight champion

Attached: nT1A1V51FVooJckumic2cEjhm4iIfmexDIHxgwK1ck8.jpg (1024x555, 144K)

Whats missing here is all the cocks Trudeau took after..

This guy is such a snowflake

Attached: 201496_5_.png (473x473, 231.24K)

I was expecting Trudeau to dress like a racial stereotype tbh.

kys

Holy 3d chess cap'in Kirk!!!

This Trudeau guy is plotting a 4d chess move!!!!!!

Attached: Clipboard.jpg (276x533, 39.79K)

you combine the typing style of a middleschool girl texting her frineds with the unfunny humor of the Eternal Boomer

I accuse the sky of being blue and the grass of being green.

Holy fuck, how retarded ARE you? I don't care if the Donald has the muscle mass of a clam, Castreau is a fucking faggot who talks big.

Attached: castreau vs an actual man.png (497x340, 328.28K)

this

Attached: IMG_1998.JPG (800x600, 131.21K)

but the senator who beats his wife challenged him to a boxing max and he was like "okay lol" and then won. trump goes and dodges a draft and then claims he would have run into a school with his bone spurs and shot the perp himself

then he talks big about north korea on twitter and then is just short of sucking un's dick when he meets him in person

U mad lol

kek

I'm not gonna put down being /fit/, but that doesn't have much to do with whether you're good at your job or not. Our PM needs a kick in the ass.

Attached: hey trudeau im gonna fight you STOP HITTING ME IT HURTS.jpg (2480x1600, 1.22M)

thats your typical conservative. all bark and no bite unless its comes to beating your wife

RAKE is the awnser

Not an argument. One has nothing to do with the other.
That IS an argument, and a good one, and we'll probably never know who could take who, so I'll give you that one. I WILL say that I suspect Don's got some moves up his sleeve that might make Castreau have to work for it.
Castreau's still a Cuban cuckoo, though.

yea donny boy is dodge the fight complaining about bone spurs just like he dodged the draft, biggest cuck president in history

A FUCKING LEAF!

Attached: dayoftherake1.jpg (533x800, 79.01K)