Trump Tries to Destroy the West

The alliance between the United States and Western Europe has accomplished great things. It won two world wars in the first half of the 20th century. Then it expanded to include its former enemies and went on to win the Cold War, help spread democracy and build the highest living standards the world has ever known.

President Trump is trying to destroy that alliance.

Is that how he thinks about it? Who knows. It’s impossible to get inside his head and divine his strategic goals, if he even has long-term goals. But put it this way: If a president of the United States were to sketch out a secret, detailed plan to break up the Atlantic alliance, that plan would bear a striking resemblance to Trump’s behavior.

It would involve outward hostility to the leaders of Canada, Britain, France, Germany and Japan. Specifically, it would involve picking fights over artificial issues — not to win big concessions for the United States, but to create conflict for the sake of it.

A secret plan to break up the West would also have the United States looking for new allies to replace the discarded ones. The most obvious would be Russia, the biggest rival within Europe to Germany, France and Britain. And just as Russia does, a United States intent on wrecking the Atlantic alliance would meddle in the domestic politics of other countries to install new governments that also rejected the old alliance.

Check. Check. Check. Check. Trump is doing every one of these things.

He chose not to attend the full G-7 meeting, in Quebec, this past weekend. While he was there, he picked fights. By now, you’ve probably seen the photograph released by the German government — of Trump sitting down, with eyebrows raised and crossed arms, while Germany’s Angela Merkel and other leaders stand around him, imploring. Shinzo Abe, Japan’s prime minister, wears a look of defeat.

No wonder. The meeting’s central disagreements were over tariffs that Trump has imposed for false reasons. He claims that he’s merely responding to other countries. But the average current tariff of the United States, Britain, Germany and France is identical, according to the World Bank: 1.6 percent. Japan’s is 1.4 percent, and Canada’s is 0.8 percent. Yes, every country has a few objectionable tariffs, but they’re small — and the United States is not a victim here.
nytimes.com/2018/06/10/opinion/g7-trump-quebec-trudeau.html

Attached: nofutr.jpg (1000x750, 168.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/06/09/president-trump-italy-pm-conte-really-great-guy-will-soon-be-honored-at-white-house/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I guess telling your "friend" you are not going to bail him out of jail anymore makes you the bad guy.

That is exactly how shitheads think, and the biggest reason why I don't help people unless I have something to use as collateral.

thunk.gif

You're right, I completely support these trade wars. It's time for America to stand up on its own two feet … and collapse into the largest third world cesspit on the planet.

More concerning is Europe being deliberately invaded by millions of subhumans.
Can't talk about that though, it's illegal. Can't even call them illegal immigrants anymore.
90% of the public is brainwashed to thirstily accept these rape-apes too, when in 20 years they will quietly admit "things should have been done differently" as society falls around them.

This.
With the US experiment gone, the juden lose their current base, and will weaken substantially.

hail trump

A collapsed America would still be 1st in comparison to everywhere else.

this implies you believe the things trump says. i guess that says a lot about how smart you are.

MEANWHILE IN ITALY

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/06/09/president-trump-italy-pm-conte-really-great-guy-will-soon-be-honored-at-white-house/

Attached: Conte-Trump-FacebookGiuseppe-Conte-640x480.jpg (640x480, 46.62K)

Fixing the west is destroying it>?

freedom is slavery
up is down
left is right

fucking leftists are nuts

America is in such bad debt to other countries that your grandchildren will be born owing trillions borrowed 20 years ago

Extremely dangerous to our democracy, impeachment when?

Right now, if China decided to demand all the money America owes them, we would be belly up before you could say "wtf".

America is the biggest mooch on earth.

Most US debt is internal dude. China calling their debts in would harm them as much as it harms us, and national level finance is not the same thing as your household finances.

Keep telling yourself that, Cletus.

Attached: ghfdjgfjkh.jpg (640x376, 106.86K)

You have to go back.

Attached: deportcat.jpg (966x767, 181.04K)

you
are
a
child

Your post is funny.

Attached: problem.jpg (1203x802, 417.24K)

Actually, unless we all die, even if the country did collapse, outside of ghettos and insane people, we'd actually come back stronger. Most Americans I have had the pleasure of working with really put on their boot straps and have no problem looking out for one another when shit hits the fan. Hell, I witness it at least once a week at my job, because people understand the value of a life there.

drown in semen, boomer parasite

This sounds like the homeless guy who sleeps on your couch telling you you're a loser.

silly user, that's what this board is for

What? He looks like he's backing Trump here. Classic body language mimicry.

what did he mean by this?

of course, I realize that to you, that picture looks like a confident, savvy businessman 'in control'…

it's very much like a Rorschach pattern, because those of us who don't have a need to pretend look at the same photo and see a delusional assclown.

fuck off manlet nobody cares what you think

Considering that it looks like the EU is choosing to back Islamic forces in order to obtain a cheap, replaceable workforce it makes sense that there is now friction between the US and the EU. US is treaty-bound, after WWII, to protect Israel as it's establishment was essentially bombarded by Islamic forces. The country was set up as a reparation, essentially, for the Holocaust but I'm fairly certain we all know the US just wanted a foothold in the oil-rich landscape that is the middle east.

Of course there's going to be rubbing shoulders on the matter, Trump's probably just putting the deck on the table now and waiting for the EU to draw.

I was wondering the same thing, and I finally concluded that he's simply posting confusing content to disrupt the flow of the thread……………

anybody who would intentionally be disruptive just for the sake of being disruptive is obviously very unhappy and lives in his Mommy's basement……

obviously…. DUHHHH….

speaking of which, 'disco' is a Latin word, meaning 'to learn'.

fuck off manlet nobody was talking to you

I like your perspective. I always enjoy a good laugh.

Reading your optimistic cheerleading post, one might assume that you were suggesting that Trump is a clever, coy, shrewd businessman. Let's just hope he doesn't use some of his famous 'Art Of The Deal' tactics that cost so many banks tens of billions of dollars due to his stupid decisions and subsequent defaulting, which led to filing bankruptcy five times, and the fact that he seems to believe his own lie about 'being a billionaire'.

unless you're russian, then trump will bail the shit out of you because he exempted russian oligarchs from sanctions while placing tarriffs on close allies

AUDIO: Latin for 'to hear'

VIDEO: Latin for 'to see'

DISCO: Latin for 'to learn'

too bad you weren't alive during the Disco Era.

Q: which color Power Ranger was your favorite when the 9/11 attacks occurred?

say hello to

(I think is attracted to you)

see

it was a trick question, because I already know that it was the Red Ranger

No. The west lost two world wars. Kikes won two world wars.
This is how I know to ignore the rest of the OP.

America didn't do jack shit in WWII

it was the Russians who beat the ever living dogshit out of Hitler, and sent him running back to his gay lover in a bunker.

Attached: PicsArt_06-11-12.52.13.jpg (1080x608, 132.91K)

Attached: PicsArt_06-11-01.38.28.jpg (800x1156, 167.9K)

Attached: PicsArt_06-11-01.34.58.jpg (720x900, 153.8K)

Attached: PicsArt_06-11-01.32.01.jpg (796x600, 96.15K)

Attached: PicsArt_06-11-01.14.51.jpg (800x529, 171.74K)

The only country that will truly suffer in this matter will be the EU as they can either play along with the US or they stop calling themselves "the west," considering themselves no longer of "western" culture.

begone, unfunny manlet

Attached: FUCKFACE JIM.webm (1920x1080, 6.82M)

I know that you've become a master of fooling yourself, but as you already know, I'm not going anywhere…..

and in the back of your mind, you've been struggling with the realization that it is going to be you who ends up leaving….

kys

The 5 Stages of Grief & Loss

of course, losing Zig Forums to me is a metaphoric 'death' for your inner psyche. Because I'm concerned about your welfare after I get rid of you, I want to extend a little bit of help that might get you through it…

The 5 stages of grief and loss are:
1. Denial and isolation;
2. Anger;
3. Bargaining;
4. Depression;
5. Acceptance.

People who are grieving do not necessarily go through the stages in the same order or experience all of them.

The stages of grief and mourning are universal and are experienced by people from all walks of life, across many cultures. Mourning occurs in response to an individual’s own terminal illness, the loss of a close relationship, or to the death of a valued being, human, or animal. There are five stages of grief that were first proposed by Elisabeth Kübler-Ross in her 1969 book On Death and Dying.

In our bereavement, we spend different lengths of time working through each step and express each stage with different levels of intensity. The five stages of loss do not necessarily occur in any specific order. We often move between stages before achieving a more peaceful acceptance of death. Many of us are not afforded the luxury of time required to achieve this final stage of grief.

Attached: PicsArt_06-11-04.22.23.png (1915x2291, 959.33K)

kys

Attached: 223.gif (270x230, 1.55M)

But don't you worry, Little Guy, because after I get rid of you and your friends, I'm going to take very good care of this place, and I'm going to do what none of you were capable of doing: making it interesting, and bringing a bunch of hot chicks in here.

You've had your chance for quite some time now, and you accomplished nothing.

Move over, Sassypants…..

there's a new sheriff in town

WELCOME TO NEPCHAN

The new improved better version of Zig Forums

(and of course, when I say 'welcome to Nepchan', I actually mean 'its time for you to leave)

You must have taken a wrong turn at Albuquerque, this is 8ch not Tiny Town

Attached: 03_1938 Terror of Tiny Town, The LC.jpg (1050x807, 331.64K)

correction:

this used to be Zig Forums

wow you sure showed us

Johnny Neptune is a knuckledragging nigger

By simply responding to me, you metaphorically stick out your tongue and gently caressed my testicles…

I appreciate that…

it felt nice

retard

Attached: kys-faggot.jpg (480x255, 29.71K)

the west has been destroying itself for decades. it doesn't need any help.

oh and by the way, we will destroy everyone else, too.

it's our specialty

America would've lost the war if it weren't for Russia in the battle of Leningrad… While Russia was kicking Hitler's ass into the dirt, America was 'pussy-footing' it in safer battle theatres.

America didn't do jack fucking shit

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

>>>/trump/

You're having a fucking giggle.

Sure thing anatoli. Stalin was pissing his pants until lendlease came along.

Good. Hasten DOTR. We're still armed to the teeth and still outnumber the kikes and niggers. If the next Civil War kicks off soon enough, we might still have a chance.

Attached: 517844a40c59f22b671eecb64d35b.jpg (500x400, 60.16K)

Last time I checked, we're the only nation on the planet to ever nuke someone… and we did it twice. We have more nukes than everyone else in the world combined.

Attached: Immoral Apocalypse.webm (320x240, 9.11M)

Joke's on you dickhead, the west is already destroyed.

1. Idiotic clickbait title
2. I would accept nothing less than the total destruction of Earth from the god emperor

No wonder the Jews despise us.

That animation sucked balls. More than half of it was simply 'trying to make still images appear animated', and the rest of it was fucking crap…

the part where the 'camera' goes inside of the bomb showed a modern day internal housing and assembly, and the way they depicted the damage to bodies was completely unrealistic.

Did your niece create that stupid video?

we don't despise you at all……….

we USE you, much the way cats use humans

Nope… You're wrong….

Little Man and Big Boy my have made the irrelevant Asian insects stop in their tracks, but it was the Russians who beat Hitler's ass so fucking bad that he literally (literally) literally ran back to his secret gay lover, hid in a bunker, made love to him, and had him shoot him in the head.

Attached: 1440198239111.jpg (168x255, 5.93K)

Attached: PicsArt_06-11-09.43.07.jpg (1168x1773, 137.71K)

if globalists have won…why post shite like this. :)

The Russians who needed the US to give them their weapons, their planes, their fuel for the planes, all their vehicles, all their food, all their ammunition, all their boots, and an entire ford factory just so that they could push back a battered military who was fighting the entire world and still massacring commies left and right that was mostly dying because Russia is a undeveloped shithole that couldn't decide on a standard size of train track to use. Yeah Russia did everything in WW2 if you don't count the Americans giving them everything their entire military had.

…You WOULD like that…

faggot

Die in a fire faggot shill.

Attached: leftypol.mp4 (1280x720, 7.52M)

Hey, if the (((jew dork times))) thinks its bad, then Trump is doing a damn good job.

Suck it JYT

Fuck you moshi were not becoming g peasants ,were not letting the rest of the world shit on us, we're not going to become your dystopian nightmare you want the U.S.A. to become! NOW GET THE FUCK BACK IN THE OVEN !

hail Trump and fuck you soyboy

imcucky is that you?

you're not gonna do jackshit lardgoblin, you've been talking shit for like four years now just shut the fuck up already

yeah and it was done when the war was pretty much over already. what the previous guy said was true. america hardly contributed at all in wwII and entered the war really late.

Not news. Bumplock.