Monsanto Is Going Bye Bye Forever

In a smart move, AG Bayer, which is acquiring Monsanto Corporation, possibly the most hated corporation in the world, will eliminate the name Monsanto. The company will retain the names of its little monsters, such as Roundup, AKA glyphosate.

It'll be interesting to see how Wikipedia, which Monsanto has totally controlled, will handle this change. I'm sure there will be continuity of propaganda and repression of information about the problems with glyphosate/Roundup.

opednews.com/articles/Bye-Bye-Monsanto-Hello-Ba-by-Rob-Kall-Bayer_Glyphosate_Monsanto_Monsanto-Bayer-Merger-180606-64.html

Attached: bayer-monsanto_1.jpg (809x501, 101.03K)

Now it'll be called 'Bayer Roundup'.

no

It will be part of Bayer but the product will still be sold under different name.
It Is Not Going Away.

it's just like comcast renaming itself xfinity. it's still comcast and monsanto is still monsanto but now I dislike bayer too.

EVERYONE SHUT UP
no fuck you shill.

In a smart move, Cell has absorbed Frieza to form Perfect Cell

Good move. Two companies that need to get banned.

Y'all yuropoors better clutch onto your heirloom seeds and lead foot the regenerative farming movement or else your burgerwhale body future is gonna be set in stone.

Attached: Building Healthy Soil - Gabe Brown.webm (640x360, 15.96M)

Fucking retard, it was 18 that Cell absorbed to become perfect Cell

jews tbh

two birds with one stone

And here I got my hopes up with the title. Why must OP always be a fag?

found the weebshit

Well it won't be has mismanaged, but I think at least some of the notorious monsanto corruption will remain.

He's was posing a theoretical you fucking dolt.

A comparison, not the actual db timeline. Frieza is called monsanto and cell is called AG Bayer. Ever heard of a simile?

Right. Sort of how Google went away when Alphabet bought them. It just created a bigger monster. But it's okay goy, no moah Monsanto dont worry bout it

Alphabet didn't 'buy' Google

Google created Alphabet

Stealth pun +1

Attached: Carlos, verdomme!.png (250x167, 51.25K)

Underrated joke flying over most people's head

So just a brand name change, no arrests, no murders?

Merger

We need to stay on top of these things you kike faggot

i dont get the joke here
Buy Her Round up?
By Her Own Up?

i cant piece if together phonetically and its confusing me

The company that brought us heroin and zyklon B is going to be purchasing the most infamously evil corporation in the world?
There's no possible way this could end badly, right?

What do I care if a bunch of Muslims get fat?

Do things cease to exist when they leave your field of view, user? Because it really looks like you're missing some object permanence here.