Indian vs Pakistan

Why do Pakistani troops tend to look more muscular and discipline than Indian troops?

poos look ridiculous by themselves already.

Poo's are near the bottom of the list, near niggers.

what the fuck

Pakistanis, being Muslims, follow a certain code of hygiene. This has prevented them from defecating outside of their own homes and in their waterways. Over several generations, this has given them a marked physical superiority over their Indian rivals. Furthermore, due to their faith, they are prepared to rape and pillage at a second's notice, which has left them in a state of preparedness, which the Indians struggle to attain. That is why I believe Pakistan, despite their numerical, economic and technological drawbacks, would still win a conflict with Pajeets.

Attached: Pakistan Army.jpg (1265x710 454.07 KB, 835.84K)

They are filthy monkeys that do drugs, shit on the streets, eat dogs and sell their own daughters for some cash. The only thing worse than a Turk is a Paki. If I had a Turk, a Pakistani and a Jew in front of me right now I would shoot the pakistani first.

I would shoot the Turk first as he would be the hardest to bludgeon to death. Pakis and Jews tend to be weasaly, scrawny little fuckers as a result of their subhuman lifestyles and inbreeding, making them easier to kill. Personally I would use the traditional martial art of my people: glassing.

The real question is, what would you shout while glassing the paki cunt? Everyone knows 90% of Australian martial arts' effectiveness comes from the verbal shitposting aspect.

Attached: Aussie Tonfa.jpg (602x365, 17.58K)

I wish China and India would have an actual full-scale war of attrition already. I want to see what a battlefield with a million corpses looks like in 4k.

The optimal thing is to constantly be hollering inarticulate gibberish and non-particular Australian sayings in an exaggerated (and furious) Australian accent to intimidate the still untouched jew (and anyone within earshot), as his inherent neuroticism will trigger fear that your words are a description of what you will do to him. Ideally the jew's own evil mind will cause him to simply keel over from panic and die of a heart attack, having died by shitpost to death by the time you are done glassing the paki

Attached: 32c328bdd28a2c8336895135a4340d230a397b11bffd9596ce35573142eee6e8.gif (399x369, 38.08K)

wanna know how I know you're a shitskin?

Attached: 2018-12-06 21_57_47-Google Search.png (680x178, 33.97K)

You tell me which people are more white.

Attached: Pakistani Woman.jpg (2128x1409 108.73 KB, 3.08M)

Attached: 1471795757048.jpg (800x800, 68.73K)

australia is the country that makes me saddest that it fell to the pozz tide as early and hard as it did.

I can't take poos seriously. Not even a little bit.

ALLAHU ACKBAR

My dick needs this

Fun fact: I spend a couple of days traveling to pakistan roughly a month ago. The military areas were actually clean and well organized, entirely unlike the rest of the country. Apparently, every other day a Paki soldier dies fighting islamists, so i got the impression that the military is one of the more secular institutions of that country.

Why has Pakistan never won a war against India?

They still won more wars than India.

Because they have a significantly smaller population (212.7 million against India's 1.3 billion), a drastically smaller military budget (10.8 billion against India's 63.9 billion), a smaller military (600,000 personnel against India's 1.4 million) and an unremarkable arms industry.

Last I checked that's better than what India has.

Pakistan and Afghans have no singular ethnic group, it's just the name of the land. You can find everything from white people to poopoo brown subhumans.

Pakistan is a mixed bag, the government is Islamist and they supported the Mujaheddin during the Soviet-Afghan War but not as extreme or obvious as Saudi Arabia.

The muscular part of that is pretty easy. The overwhelming majority of the Indian army is Hindu, and therefore brought up on a strictly vegetarian diet from birth for religious reasons. When was the last time you heard the phrase "Wow! That vegetarian guy looks so muscly and imposing!"? As for the discipline that probably comes from having their fathers beat the fear of god into them as kids, men who grew up in strict households will almost always have a more disciplined outlook on life and be more willing to obey as adults.

Do you think the could speed that up a bit if they cut the carefully choreographed bouncing and that weird exaggerated jog thing they're all doing there?