OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY

OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY

Attached: here we go bois.jpg (768x1024 172.1 KB, 75.58K)

Most of this is already in the clank thread why did you make a new one

Please translate the first image.

What does it say?

That he'll surrender instead of shooting the government.

Attached: AAAAHHH_the_frensch.mp4 (320x240, 149.18K)

based fish

Instead of shooting for the government or shooting at the government?

Many of the military are against this government and are not fooled by what they say.

for the government.
which is okay, but not as good as going out as per orders, and then turning around and killing politicians, in a GTA Online roleplaying server.

First pic says : « Don't give up anything. Many militaries are against this government and are not fooled. »

I really don't think militaries or policemen will join the protesters, they all are just brainless coward tools of the dictatorship. If they are told to open fire on people, they will do, and say "Not my fault, I had no other choice than obeing orders.".

But the army will not open fire on people, fake-terrorists will.
I am pretty sure that they have planed a fake islamist attack and paid some random arabs to come and kill a few thousands people.
Then the army and police will (reportedly) have killed the terrorists somewhere, and people will be thankful to be slaves, chanting "thank you police, thank you army, thank you Macron" while laws will become even worse. Once again….

Why are the French better at fighting themselves than Foreign invaders

Why do they lockwire their hammers?

Because all the good soldiers died before 1940.

Very rough and possibly inaccurate translation.

I didn't even notice when writing this post.
Oh well, at least I can see I wasn't too far off.

Eggs dee

Holy fuck, I never knew such faggotry even existed. I had to look at OP again to see if you were just trolling. Who the fuck thinks this is a good—or even an effective—idea? That wire looks like it could be cut with my kitchen scissors and I wouldn't even have to reach for my tin snips, much less my bolt cutters or dremel.

A quick jewgle didnt return much info on hammer lockwires, so I imagine this is a technique with (rightfully) fairly limited dissemination.

What's the point of the wire? Doesn't stopping you from cocking the hammer negate the purpose of having the pistol other than as a deterrent?

Its not about stopping solders from shooting their guns but to stop them from denying it. If someone gets shot then all you have to do is call in everyone to the armory and find the one solder whose sidearm's lockwire is broken.

Doesn't seem hard to forge, but in a larger sense *this* is an example of an issue they are concerned with? Heaven forbid a soldier fire a firearm or clean their handgun without express permission and try to deny it after the fact.

They used to lockwire mags too.
Despite roaming around looking cool the french military isn't legally allowed to use force on french territory, they literally need a direct order to break the seals and being allowed to use their weapons.

Which is exactly as retarded as it sounds.

Fuck. Now I want the army to revolt.

Attached: ♫ Shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet ♫.webm (320x240, 250.27K)

test

test