Thread Theme:

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=4Tr0otuiQuU

I see the end coming. This generation will not pass until all these things have been done. Who else here is consumed by the sorrow of the eventuality coming for this society which is doomed for hellfire?

Attached: 37c7cdd42f422c171b9c299ce19b7bf725a7042e4324d77e2fc03948b5aed135.jpg (4000x3507, 4.89M)

I just want it to speed up I’m tired of waiting

Attached: 82A12110-A676-4E50-BC0D-AA46C4B42B59.jpeg (738x870, 65.49K)

This.

Just get it done, I am tired of waiting.

The slow decay is what hurts the most, like a mortally wounded soldier left to rot in the battlefield, that's what we have become.

What's killing me is the possibility that it won't happen in our lifetimes.
I just want to shitpost about the happening here while dumping doompaul reaction pics. That's my ideal apocalypse scenario.

Attached: sigh.webm (592x448, 504.18K)

I am hoping that it's not in our lifetime as I have very dear Christian friends whom I do not want to see them put through the persecution that the bible describes will happen to Christians at the end times.

Pray for the generation that is going to have to deal with that stuff, it will be hell on earth for them. But we're still involved in the spiritual decline that will culminate up to that point, it's a 'death by a thousand cuts' kind of pain that gives a lot of Christian anons some serious depression, but I just don't want to see my close friends suffer hardcore persecution, that will hurt me too much.

God bless the generation that is going to have to put up with that, I really hope it's not us.

The buildup is nearing a boiling point my friend. We are a rollercoaster that has reached the apex, teetering at the top, just waiting for the plunge.

I don't think we will have to wait any more than the advent of transhumanism, which shouldn't take too long at this point
I can't think how could society degenerate any further than that

I am also tired of this slow burn at this point. Let it end already, is my thoughts. Either that, or there would need to be a massive cultural, and religious form, of Shock Therapy. For people to even begin to turn around.

Attached: Just kill me already.jpg (528x480, 35.86K)

I've thought long and hard about it. I can't stand to let our culture and legacy be wiped out before our eyes by synagogues of Satan that call themselves Jews. I've bordered on vigilantism, but know not what course to take as of now.

Can you tell my why you feel that way? Why are we so close to the apex? I apologize if the answer is painfully obvious, but I'm just not seeing it.

Yes, this is the right attitude we Christians need to have.

Just as Moses and King David pleaded before God not to destroy His People and God listened, I believe in the power of Prayer and that God will delay the Tribulation and the Last Days. Our God is a God of Mercy. Just as God told King Hezekieh that in his lifetime he wouldn't see his kingdom destroyed and he was glad for it, I pray for the same for all of us that God will bless each and every one of us so that we live to a good old age and not have to go through the Tribulation.

Attached: pain.jpg (1280x720, 150.99K)

But won't that be harsh on the coming generation? I understand where you're coming from, praying for God to "spare" this generation, if you will, but won't that just delay the inevitable? I say let it come already.

I know this feeling.
I am deeply afraid of transhumanism. I hope He comes before disfiguring our sacred minds and bodies goes mainstream.

At the same time I hear a call to help my fellow brothers here.
I will never stop kicking. Even in the lost fight I think we are. If kicking until I lose becomes my life story, so be it.
That's still better than apathy and sorrow to me.

What if the end doesn't even come within our lifetimes, or even within the lifetimes of our children's children? What if it won't come for another 1000 years? What if we're like the early church expecting the end 2000 years ago.

Attached: 1504897963482.jpg (446x362, 38.8K)

Could be. Things are bad but they will get a whole lot worse. We're not even Sodom and Gomorrah-tier yet and things will get even worse than that before the end.

We could be. However, since we don't know when the end will come, we should prepared.

The sooner the end comes the sooner we stop sinning and hurting ourselves and God. I look forward to that day.

Luke 18:8

How about you guys get out there and start doing some shit. Bible mentions how Christians will be persecuted, let's give them a reason to persecute us

Attached: 58fe300c2f49c74d9dcae1f88eae2b18ef8ec894978f92c426d9dcfe1b58638e.png (375x455, 49.1K)

I like the spirit.

Everyone should pray to spare their generation. When a generation doesn't pray- well, that's why their's gets the tribulation.

I got the firewood, just say "when" and ill spark this bonfire

Attached: Bonfire-of-the-Vanities-640x426.jpg (640x426, 74.83K)

Every day souls are being born to be damned. If you truly seek the best for everyone, you should pray that it comes swiftly so less people will have to suffer hellfire.

There is a local radio station that plays classical music and every Monday night they take requests. This is the song I requested last week. This is the same video I listened to before I requested it. This is so weird.