Constitution

The constitution is unbiblical and more free than Christianity

Choose one.

Attached: gunspolitics.jpg (600x400, 57.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/christian/res/508486.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Freedom of religion != Freedom from religion

Keep in mind that it was made in response to King George forcing them to attend a single denomination and church.

,and pay said Church.

Silly Anglicans.

8ch.net/christian/res/508486.html

I've chosen

Attached: 601204de829cb6e6dfbd32256e021a6a66275639fb9f24c4448b3cc35419e5e8.jpg (589x483, 76.15K)

Imo, freedom of religion was a mistake. The people's spirit has been shattered in a million pieces and scattered all over the place. When peoples' spirit is divided it opens the gate for satanic interpretations of God's Bible (see Mormons, Evangelicals, Episcopalians, etc) leading to satanic lives. It's easier to control people in """Democracy""" when they are divided amongst themselves. It's bad enough that people are divided by ideology, race, class, etc and now they are divided by spirit as well.

We may be unified by "muh Constitution" but soon that will get thrown out too if the parasites in Congress are allowed to legislat to themselves more money and power. Pic related

Attached: untitled3.jpg (504x432, 234.76K)

How is it that your insulting political cartoons have anything to do with the righteousness of God?

It is impossible to "control.everybody" and "control everything" because we are all only human.

wew lad

Sure, we may be only human, but we have God's teachings to guide us. All im saying, is if we had a homogeneous society with one religion we could get alot more good done than what we have now.

Attached: 20tjbo.jpg (656x500, 78.38K)

It is you who are trying to promote insulting behavior by "taking cheap shots" at others.

Game over.

Jesus also says his burden is light and his your easy.

Would he really expect impossible things of people like trying to "control everything".

That is a concept which only exists in your religion and traditions and not in the teachings of Christ.

yoke easy*

Lol, one world religion is not Biblical.

Choose one.

Attached: 1521424614820.jpg (217x245, 22.53K)

The constitution was made by free-masons, no shit it is anti-Christian.

Attached: serveimage (25).jpeg (1017x434, 92.37K)

The Constitution does not grant rights, it simply writes into law protections for God-given rights as protections against the federal government. The first amendment, which includes freedom of religion, protects freedom of conscience. Meaning that the feds can't go after you because of your religious beliefs.

This is not in any way anti Christ. God gives us free will. We will all have to be judged in the end times for our choices, but during our earthly lives, our decisions are our own. The only thing that is wrong with this is that the founders didn't enshrine Christianity into the documents. Not as a state church, but a worldview. While they didn't mean to create a free-for-all religious arena, it has degenerated into it because of man's nature.

Regardless, Christianity is not a club. It's a surrender to Christ. It is immoral to suggest that the government should force people to Christianity - because that won't yield converts, it'll yield resentment. Our goal is to save souls, not expand a political empire. A big government is anti Christ.

They did though, everyone they say presupposes it

everything

"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me." - Jesus, Luke 19:27

Oh boy, you sure showed us Christians by bringing up the OT. You know, the part of the bible that predates Christianity?

Seriously though - Are you have a mental deficiency?

Attached: DSFqfxaX4AEUySc.jpg (540x500, 44.9K)

Do you?

Christ spent his life defying the OT. Meaning the OT had an expiry date in Christ arrival which is part of its meaning.

Poe's law. I can't tell if is trolling or dyslexic.

FREEDOM GO TO HELL

WE WANT ONLY CHRIST

God will destroy the Unites States of Amerimutt soon enough, that should answer this question once and for all.

We don't care about being compared to muslims, facts are facts.

Leftypol please go

>>>/islam/

Amen!

gee, I wonder (((who))) could be behind this

This.
Free Speech is useless and irrelevant. God alone suffices!

Prove it.

Im not even meming

DEATH TO AMERICA

I agree. However, what I'm saying is that they didn't explicitly write it down. Which unfortunately leads to lawyering up the language to "lol we a secular nation bigot." Look at what they're trying to do with the second amendment for example, that clearly states the right to bear arms as a failsafe to a tyrannical government. Look at the crap they pulled with the fourteenth amendment that was written with a clear scope. If they had written explicitly that we are a Christian nation and these institutions are unaliable from the nation, I feel like we wouldn't be dealing with so much of the crap we are today.

The absolute state of the old world

Freedom of religion was never meant to give the atheist a tool to persecute Christians for celebrating Christianity in the public space, in fact it was intended to protect one's means to do so.

Freedom of religion was also prevent persecution of different sects of Christianity by other sects.

The absolute state of anti-christians

At least post the full context, (((friend))).

The Parable of the Minas

(Mt 25:14–30)

11Now as they heard these things, He spoke another parable, because He was near Jerusalem and because they thought the kingdom of God would appear immediately.† 12Therefore He said: “A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom and to return. 13So he called ten of his servants, delivered to them ten minas,a and said to them, ‘Do business till I come.’ 14But his citizens hated him, and sent a delegation after him, saying, ‘We will not have this man to reign over us.’

15“And so it was that when he returned, having received the kingdom, he then commanded these servants, to whom he had given the money, to be called to him, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading. 16Then came the first, saying, ‘Master, your mina has earned ten minas.’ 17And he said to him, ‘Well done, good servant; because you were faithful in a very little, have authority over ten cities.’ 18And the second came, saying, ‘Master, your mina has earned five minas.’ 19Likewise he said to him, ‘You also be over five cities.’

20“Then another came, saying, ‘Master, here is your mina, which I have kept put away in a handkerchief. 21For I feared you, because you are an austere man. You collect what you did not deposit, and reap what you did not sow.’ 22And he said to him, ‘Out of your own mouth I will judge you, you wicked servant. You knew that I was an austere man, collecting what I did not deposit and reaping what I did not sow. 23Why then did you not put my money in the bank, that at my coming I might have collected it with interest?’

24“And he said to those who stood by, ‘Take the mina from him, and give it to him who has ten minas.’ 25(But they said to him, ‘Master, he has ten minas.’) 26‘For I say to you, that to everyone who has will be given; and from him who does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him. 27But bring here those enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, and slay them before me.’ ”

>At least post the full context, (((friend)))
You understand that the nobleman/ruler in the parable stands for God, which is also the case in all the other parables? What then does
mean, apart from it's literal meaning ("reigning over them" being the worship of the one true God in this case)? You understand that Christ spoke in parables in order to separate believers from unbelievers, not because they were meant sarcastically? St. John Chrysostom uses the verse in Against the Jews in its literal meaning.

Attached: 1093458_900.jpg (663x800, 268.44K)

The point is that it's not saying to literally kill everyone who isn't a Christian like was implying.

But this is bait anyway
Freedom of religion is an anti Jewish/Muslim law anyway

Attached: the chad virgin.PNG (432x378, 77.76K)