Inside the White House Bible Study group

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43534724

For the first time in at least 100 years, the US Cabinet has a bible study group. What do they learn? What does Donald Trump make of it? And why aren't women allowed to teach?

Attached: Donald-Trump_ExecBranch_rtr_img.jpg (1440x907, 125.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/tLTNyf5x
pastebin.com/raw/4FxtPH8k
youtu.be/F7oVwGIAYeU
pastebin.com/raw/tkB6puk5
youtu.be/hIvRkjOd1f8
youtu.be/0zFAvzf0Mv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is the U.S. government persecuting me if they are having Bible studies and trying to figure out the right thing to do before God?

Bible was created by Jews and militarism

The ones persecuting you are progressives. Fortunately, more people are waking up to their schemes. It'll be a while before they're gone, but they won't be here forever.

Attached: 1b6d740824f110b68fc8a8f0eac9c105c8031d2bde2a81b9f78435c74ae91fb0.gif (480x287, 1.19M)

Truth be told, I do not have any evidence concerning the creation of the Bible that it was a scheme of Jewry or militarism. These are just my assumptions after witnessing deception and evil from the Christian God and after deciding the Bible was just a bit silly.

pastebin.com/raw/tLTNyf5x

The Romans wrote the new testament.
They knew a fucking lot about statecraft.

pastebin.com/raw/4FxtPH8k

You dont have to spam.
If nobody is replying just be patient.

I believe thar there exists what is called the "matrix-control system"

….a spiritual and physical machination of "forces controlling humans" which exists over all of Earth

Oh so it was the matrix that made you a giant faggot?
How very convenient.

Me thinks you've been on one of the Zig Forumss for too long. J*os didn't write the Bible. If they did, they would write themselves as god instead of the one true God.

While that is correct, that doesn't mean it's a j*oish plot. We use the Torah as a way to learn from the old j*os' mistakes.

Pic related

It's our duty as men to defend our family from harm. The state is just the extension of the family. Ergo, it is our duty to defend the state as well. That goes double for defending the state agianst satanic mooselimbs and (((modernists)))

I'll pray for you, user. Hopefully you see the light and error of your ways.

Attached: safe (1).jpg (494x238, 42.04K)

Why do you say "made you a giant faggot"?

What does that mean?

Or are you just talking sh*t?

Here is what I am referring to when I say the "Matrix-Control system"….

youtu.be/F7oVwGIAYeU

I am winning against the Gangstalking-discredit and social engineering groups.

I mean its a convenient way to get out of being responsible for your own fuckups.

No I think it is real, truthful and very intuitive and researched spiritual knowledge….as opposed to social ball-rubbing and dogmatism.

pastebin.com/raw/tkB6puk5

I think that Tom Montalk and "Christian Gnostics" in general are folks who are very experienced in spiritual things.

The Bible also says not to set your heart on possessions.

It says where a man's treasure is, there is heart will be.

The Bible certainly does not preach militarism.

You could definitely make some really powerful arguments in favor of pacifism using the Bible.

This is why while I was brainwashed and indoctrinated by the Bible (a tool which was controlling me and allowing others to control me) I did not resist fully the people who had did me wrong because I was trying to do the right thing before God by living according to the principles of the Bible.

Eventually I realized the Bible itself was evil that was usurping real spirituality…perhaps not the entirety of it but the dogmatism and parts rallying others for evil causes.

I never said that it preaches militarism, I said that it preaches self defense. Pacifism will only get you so far when the forces of evil are knocking on your door and threatening your family.

Besides, if Christians were 100% pacifists, we would all be disgusting muslims as Europe would have literally no one to defend her agianst the hordes. Im not saying we go out and actively bomb mooselimb countries. Quite the contrary. We leave them alone. Once these bombings and occupations of ME countries stops, the hordes of illegals flooding Europe can go home.

Living under occupation (like the Orthos had to do when the commies took power, or Rome during early Christianity) calls for pacifism because we as Christians have to respect the laws of the land…that doesn't mean we are forced to stay in those Godless lands.

But when invaders come knocking on your door, holding a koran or waving a hammer and sickle, you best believe that it is your duty to defend your home.

Attached: Muslim-conquest-v-Crusade-battles.jpg (720x720, 65.37K)

Figures

I am not the one called "Smiley" aka "Fringe Wizard".

To each their own I suppose, if that is where your heart is or what you think is necessary.

I do not control the Earth.

I would not stop you from doing so for yourself (defending yourself by force) unless it was somehow my obligation or unless it was infringing upon my life in a significant way.

I am simply against militarism, even in Christian.societies when they disrupt everyone's lives and turn a society into a construct for the purposes of militarism rather than the purposes of society.

In the Soviet Union, Russia was fighting an enemy trying to infringe upon their lives. I suppose this sort of militarism is one that could be justified easier than a war of aggression.

During that time, Germany and Italy on the other hand were clearly using militarism to infringe on the lives of others if their war was not retaliation against exploitation and harm done to them. Facist militarism in Germany at that time seemed to espouse an ideology of foreign conquest even if no other countries at the time were infringing upon the lives of Germans.

Ah, nvm….I forgot the Soviet Union also went around invading other nations… (I.E… Finland, Poland…)

See a mental health professional

The government (U.S.) and gangstalkers make it appear that I am "drowning in love" but in actuality they are doing that to discredit me and do it for an outward show while at the same time persecuting me covertly.

You're drowning in schizophrenia

GET AWAY FROM YOU
YOU DONT CARE

I DONT LIKE YOU ANYMORE
I HATE YOU
I HAVE NO MONEY

youtu.be/hIvRkjOd1f8

youtu.be/0zFAvzf0Mv0

Attached: 7a60f7a9c23b558add8933d82ffbe6c94d08e51111ce1fe1e4e896907bc42f9e.jpg (548x618, 46K)

lol

Not all atheists look like that.

I mean hell, even if we witness all kinds of spiritual phenomenon does that really imply there is a God?

I think there's probably a monotheistic God (based on my own conjecture) but I have no evidence.

I am down with Christianity as long as it doesn't prosper evil, but the bible is a set of dogma which theoretically excludes me from actually existing (in theory), and for some reason claims that God tortures people forever. Does that really do God any justice to assume that of Him when we have no evidence?

What kind of a God would expect us to believe these things and yet not manifest Himself properly?

Why play games with peoples' lives in the first place.

Yes they do