Why is Zig Forums such a fucking shit board now

Why is Zig Forums such a fucking shit board now.
It wasn't this godawful four years ago.
Rest in piss, Zig Forums.

Attached: 37e073ce7d397db2adcbb58c0a84595d.jpg (700x856, 251.41K)

:(

See you tomorrow, nigger.

Well, you certainly didn't help make it any better.

NIGGER_NIGGER_NIGGER.wav

Attached: You_deserve_exterminatus.jpg (500x308, 28.57K)

Face it, nu/k/ is shit.
It's like someone mixed nu/pol/, /int/, and /tv/ into a single ungodly abortion and put a gun wallpaper over it.
But hey, might as well shitpost the board to death, amirite?

Generally I agree, however I only knew the old Zig Forums from numerous screencaps. I've only been here a year, maybe and a half, no, I didn't came from cuckchan, I was just not a Zig Forums kind of strelok for a long time, and even during this year, the board managed to become noticeably worse.
If this place gets nuked, I will generally be more happy than seeing it get nu/k/'d like this instead.

Why hasn't BO nuke this fucking thread yet? Something useful and oldfaggy died for this only so that some cunt can whine about it.

Attached: 77734d81e45231de3d39dc16eb3dbfaf98e733564566b798817483efe575f68e.jpg (500x539, 36K)

As useless as this thread is OP isn't wrong, nu/k/ is fast becoming trash. Thing is even in its sorry state it's still a far better place to talk about guns than anywhere else.

I can't speak much for any other board that isn't either /v/ or Zig Forums, but I've seen a notable dip in quality at least in these two.
switched only recently to /vg/ and I haven't been on /animu/ enough to know

shut the fuck up you spastic cunt, I know it's you you stupid fucking niggeroid, you subhuman, you literal baboon, you IP switch as much as your mommy swallowed loads, you fucking pond scum piece of shit I spit on you I hope you will sperg out and show everybody how much of a useless cunt you are, you fucking run of the mill 'back then everything was better' no shit it was better, you fucking piece of shit were banned on sight, you fucking turd, go sperg on /tv/ or Zig Forums some more, even they don't fucking like you, that's why you are here, you were bullied by everybody you /intl/ no life virgin basement dweller, go on play some more alphabet agency, oh imma the best trying to gaslight Zig Forums, you non human bipedal, Do you really expect your delusional and incoherent ramblings to be read? Everyone plonked you long ago. Do you fantasize that your tantrums and conniption fits could possibly be worth the $0.000000001 worth of electricity used to send them? Your life is one big W.O.M.B.A.T. and your future doesn't look promising either. We need to trace your bloodline and terminate all siblings and cousins in order to cleanse humanity of your polluted genes. The good news is that no normal human would ever mate with you, so we won't have to go into the sewers in search of your git.
You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a loathsome disease, a drooling inbred cross-eyed toesucker. You make Quakers shout and strike Pentecostals silent. You have a version 1.0 mind in a version 6.12 world. Your mother had to tie a pork chop
around your neck just to get your dog to play with you. You believe that P.D.Q. Bach is the greatest composer who ever lived. You prefer L. Ron Hubbard to Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle. Hee-Haw is too deep for you. You would watch test patterns all day if the other inmates would let you.
On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. Spammers look down on you. Phone sex operators hang up on you. Telemarketers refuse to be seen in public with you. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go. May you choke on your own foolish opinions. You are a Pusillanimous galactophage and you wear your sister's training bra. Don't bother opening the door when you leave - you should be able to slime your way out underneath. I hope that when you get home your mother runs out from under the porch and bites you.
You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking half-twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You bloody churlish boil-brained clot pole ponce. You craven dewberry pisshead cockup pratting naff. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill. May your spouse be blessed with many bastards.
You are so clueless that if you dressed in a clue skin, doused yourself in clue musk, and did the clue dance in the middle of a field of horny clues at the height of clue mating season, you still would not have a clue. If you were a movie you would be a double feature; _Battlefield_Earth_ and _Moron_Movies_II_. You would be out of focus.
You are a fiend and a sniveling coward, and you have bad breath. You are the unholy spawn of a bandy-legged hobo and a syphilitic camel. You wear strangely mismatched clothing with oddly placed stains. You
are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just knowing that you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away. You are jetsam who dreams of becoming flotsam. You won't make it. I beg for sweet death to come and remove me from a world which became unbearable when you crawled out of a harpy's lair.
It is hard to believe how incredibly stupid you are. Stupid as a stone that the other stones make fun of. So stupid that you have traveled far beyond stupid as we know it and into a new dimension of stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid cubed.

The problem is that 8ch is probably the worst non-mainstream place for Zig Forums to be in. You have redditors and cuckchanners knowing about it and constantly migrating and shitting up boards. You have Zig Forums and Zig Forums subversive raids and infiltrators, you have attraction of different fed flora with the infamous reputation and all this only perpetuates things as regulars leave further allowing newfags to outnumber those who are left. I wouldn't mind a migration but i doubt there are any good options. I'd not even mind current BO to retaining his position but who am i to say.

Nice pasta

What happened to militaryphotos.net? I know it was shut down but switched to someplace else.

A gentle reminder that if something is at the last spot of the catalog, it's likely a shit thread no one wanted to bump.

A gentle reminder that literally any other thread out there is better than this garbage that you're defending.

Thank you greatest ally

Attached: wew lad.mp4 (640x360, 810.95K)

I wish Dutchko wasn't a giant gurofag, they're good girls and don't deserve this.

Attached: Soviet soldiers moments before being ambushed, Afghanistan 1981 colorized.jpg (700x981, 469.86K)

fuck off newfags

Take your pick. I'll have you know, it's not just Zig Forums, but I miss it too.

Attached: tired_and_weary,_aristocrat_kitty.jpg (243x255, 12.85K)

DI$CORD, and fuck your filters, BO.

Attached: sponge_of_disgust.png (335x303, 32.75K)

I want guro but not for the sake of guro. Stuff like the fluff rape doujin that nu-anons seem unironically rustled by.
You know those platelets that normalfaggot pseudo-weeaboos like to gush over? Notice their big boots and long shirts? Reminds you of old European rain-dresses, reminds you of the Great War. I want to see platelets charge, led by a more hebe-age loli officer as they're fucking mowed down by Edward Vicker's perfection.
It's what Sora no woto should have been.

Attached: loli charge.png (480x360 2.01 MB, 2.42M)

*I meant, I don't want guro for pr0nz

This would be excellent but only if it continued for hours on end with hordes of lolis charging in chaotic formation right to their deaths. There has to be particular focus on the sound design, artillery shells dropping overhead that split your ears, the sound of small lolis gurgling on their own blood in the mud whilst their comrades rush off to the same fate as them etc. Regardless, it is all the same to the small team of young British men behind the machine guns, speaking in hushed but still forceful tones, with their commander directing their fire in perfect order.

After hours of fighting the horde recedes and in the quiet of the aftermath the only noises that can be heard is the rushed breathing of the men and the wailing of the lolis, half-dead, hoping for a bullet to find its way to them.