Is it bad that

Is it bad that sometimes I want to burn down a Mormon Temple and light the Book of Mormon on fire and vandalize their churches? I don't hate Mormons, but their blasphemous doctrines just piss me off so fucking much. I want to smash and destroy nearly everything they hold to be "sacred."

Attached: 2cr8tj4.png (1203x1447, 481.86K)

Why mormon? why not a Catholic church?

Wanting to destroy what is profane is natural. When I was inside Hagia Sophia I thought it would be great to torch the Islamic add-ons.
Yet our job is but bring people to Christ. Arson can come after they've all converted and want to do it themselves.

(dub dubs)

I feel your pain. When the """satanists""" unveiled their disgusting statue to Baphomet, I wanted to grab my sledgehammer and unleash the wrath of God upon it..but I know that (((Caesar))) would get butthurt and try to arrest me if I did.

You're mad because your a """Prot""", I get that. Think of it this way friendo: If it weren't for Luther and his butthurtness, there would be no (((liberal democracy))) destroying the west.
You ain't wrong, it did need reforms, but what it didn't need was schismatics that shattered Christiandom into thousands of pieces, leading to the 30 Years War, the American and French (((Revolution))), the World Wars, and (((modernity)))

Check yourself, before you wreck yourself, friend.

Yes. Yes, it is bad to have such wrathful desires and to want to bring pain and misery on your fellow man. Burning down someone's house is not the way to bring them to Christ.

How does it make you feel when Muslims destroy churches? Does it make you want to convert to Islam?

I feel the same about masonic temples. But yeah, it is bad. Wrath is a terrible and sinful drug.

I know that feeling.

Attached: b4467f982e7af5619c955f1a9eb3b43031009f554a0fdceadcce292bf94fe6b5.jpeg (1000x1333, 189.36K)

The catholic church isn't blameless in the schism either friend

I never said they were, reread my post

SO BRAVE
O
B
R
A
V
E

For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood; but against principalities and power, against the rulers of the world of this darkness, against the spirits of wickedness in the high places. (Ephesians 6:12)

There's a lot of great books and YouTube on biblical civil disobedience and non violent aggression. I suggest burning their church down metaphorically. I personally love street preaching right outside the local Unitarian Church. We aren't called to be death angels, we're life angels (metaphorically).

Attached: brainlet.png (645x729, 74.68K)

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 40.52K)

Attached: turbobrainlet.png (578x566, 11.64K)

But wait, there's more!

We've got a problem here. The reformers didn't believe that, they just denied that Rome is the Church that God instituted, and they didn't say it isn't important, they said it's the Whore of Babylon. Really, the best you can do with this is that your fantasy of the Reformation is similar to these things, not that the actual Reformation found its logical conclusion in them.

Except they did believe it. If they considered it important, they would have followed the footsteps of actual reformers like St Peter Damian, St Bernard of Clairvaux, Pope St Gregory VII, St John Chrysostom etc. and tried to work change from within. But they didn't consider it important, so they tried to overthrow it and replace eternal dogmas with new theology.
lel wow ok I stand corrected.
"By the prince of devils he casteth out devils" - Pharisees Martin Luther

But it most certainly did, because most of these modern abominations came from countries which rejected the Church. The Northern half of Europe which rejected Rome became Satan's playground. England, Germany, Scotland, the Low Countries, Scandinavia, Switzerland (and subsequently the USA) were all countries of enterprising economies, technological and scientific developments and rapid social and cultural change. In fact thanks to these places we even got stuff like Masonry and Illuminism.
I'm not so foolish as to believe that when Luther published his theses that he actually knew eventually in his own homeland there would be married trans lesbian Evangelischer bishops calling the shots, but his efforts to undermine Divine Authority already allowed Satan to play his hand big-style in Christendom.
Face it, without the Reformation, none of ther other anti-Christian plagues would have followed suit.

FPBP

Are you trying to prove my point? You haven't made an argument here, you've just misrepresented the reformers. Show me a single passage from any of the countless reformers saying that the Church isn't important and they were making up new theology. Your misrepresentation doesn't establish your argument because for the Reformation to lead to the Enlightenment it requires the epistemic principles to actually lead logically to atheism.
Apparently you are so foolish as to believe that Luther was sitting around and decided "Today I think I'll destroy Christendom".
Arguments: 0

Yep 1 Peter 2

>

Sounds a little like jealousy that Mormons are so good looking, happy and have such healthy families. I'm not a Mormon, but they've got their stuff together.

I don't mean to make you feel unwelcome here, but there are much better places on the internet for Muslims to entertain themselves.

Attached: serveimage (11).jpeg (1280x720, 80.34K)

Papal corruption spearheaded by Italian bankers>>The Reformation>>Edict of Nantes>> LIBERTÉ, ÉGALITÉ, FRATERNITÉ>>French Revolution>>Liberalism>>Communism>>Today