Is anyone else worried about the possible rise of paganism...

Is anyone else worried about the possible rise of paganism? I know a lot of people say that it's just an extra edgy fringe sect of fedora faggotry but I'm afraid it could catch on. It wouldn't be difficult to convert our modern culture that revolves around narcissism and debauchery to a religion that revolves around narcissism and debauchery.

Attached: paganball.png (213x313, 53.07K)

We were warned that things would only get worse the closer we came to the end times. I can only recognize the normalization of Paganism as a part of this forewarned state of humanity. I, like any other reasonable Christian, am indeed worried, but we cannot save everyone. This doesn't mean I've given up on discussing theological issues with Pagans and others who reject faith entirely, but it's important to realize that our efforts may produce no fruit for some. Don't let their degeneracy hinder you though, hold fast to the salvation of our Lord and all things will be made well.

Ehh,most neo-fagans are sodomites anyway. Just pray to St. Patrick and Boniface that they smash the fagans like they did before

Attached: gayafricanwedding.jpg (600x425 99.65 KB, 673.15K)

Nah. It's not like it's anything new. I remember when Wicca fought for - and won - the right to be a recognized religion in the US military. Not to mention the 80s Asatru movement. It's all cyclical.

Most of them are just former edgy atheist that just use paganism as gateway to indugle in their homosexual tendencies without being judged in a world that is becoming more right wing. Honestly, they are not a threat at all, I'm far more worried by the rediscovery of esoteric hitlerism.

Attached: but pol isn't degenerate.png (1718x884 997.99 KB, 1.28M)

Assapoo. Dey eat da poopoo

Idk, lads. Here in Brazil the black movement and the mainstream media are trying to push African paganism as an acceptable set of beliefs.

Get out of the internet.
I'm not saying you're dumb or anything and certain internet spaces are getting more right wing.
But the laws, the media and average person is in no way more conservative than 15 years ago. Give me a break.

WE MUST MAKE OUR LARPS BECOME REALITY.
DON'T LET YOUR MEMES BE DREAMS!!!!!!

It's concerning, but it's been a rolling process since the Enlightenment. The rot has long since set it, but it's only now that people are starting to turn to the gods again. This means that the sentiment has been there all along but is starting to blossom slowly.
It's like meningitis - the most obvious symptom of it (the rash) is the last one to appear.

That's what is happening in the United States too.
What the fuck is "African" paganism anyway? Is it no coincidence the Christian Sudan and Ethiopia had greater kingdoms than the other pagan countries in Africa?

inb4 >Egypt. Shut up I'm not talking about Egypt.
though Egypt and North Africa was Christian for a while too.

lol

Yeah thats a delusion. People are becoming sickeningly left wing. Let's discuss more about it.

I've never seen anyone outside of a prison or who didn't belong in one even breath a word of the nonsense. Honestly it looks just like a bunch of idiots who would be wiccans if wiccans tolerated even the hint of non-egalitarian thinking.

Mainly fetishism practiced by Sub-Saharan Africans before colonialism. Some slaves brought this stuff here.

Here the main African religion is called Candomblé, it's derived from Yoruba beliefs. It's some kind of polytheistic cult, and it's practicioners have the audacity to use Catholic imagery to represent their deities (they use the name of Our Lady to refer to Yemanjá, for instance). Some of them are into a weird form of witchcraft we call macumba (it often involves slaughter of animals - pic related).

There's also Umbanda, it's some kind of mixture between Yoruba paganism and Kardecist Spiritism (talking to the dead and such).

These cults were heavily stigmatised in Brazilian society until recent times. Nowadays, if you call them false religions, you're imposed a heavy fine and might be branded a racist.

Attached: images (7)

Paganism is the default. Look at Denmark now, and look at the abortion rates in the western world. Christianity goes away, paganism comes back.

Attached: 1523402149707.png (949x647, 26.24K)

?? You guys have a too negative opinion of Paganism. Before Christ, people had to organize their lives somehow. That's in a nutshell why paganism still exists.

The Apostate modern world and their atitudes towards the supernatural would disgust even the Pagans

I think it's going to be another nation of islam. They take a existing religion and turn it into a afro-centric one. They view Christianity as the religion of the white men. It's the same way with European "pagans" who view Christianity as a Semitic religion.

To be fair it makes more sense than "nation of islam" considering the history of blacks and muslims.

Looks like the entire American continent and Western society should just be thrown to the gutter then.

I don't understand how Christianity is the religion of white men when some of the first christian countries were in AFRICA
Who is engineering this stupid nonsense?

This.
At least pagans trasured children, marriage, religion (such as it was) and actual human virtues like courage, endeavour, and sacrifice.
Any time behaviour like what we see today was recorded in any literate ancient civilisation, it was treated with scorn and disgust, because it was seen as disruptive and irrational, despite what revisionist "le greco-roman homos" propaganda tells us.

no

Yellowstone needs to explode.

Most of the world is pagan. Most so-called Christians are just pagans who claim Christianity. Almost all atheists or agnostics are just pagans with big egos. Narrow is the way.

This. It's all internet LARPing. No one does this stuff IRL, aside from a few asylum escapees.

My Brazilian great grandma saw some Macumba stuff when she was young; said the people who participated in it looked like they were possessed.
These “folkloric religions “ may look silly, but truly they are a conduit for demons to enter this world.

Bagans and atheists are luciferianists. Plain and simple.
Here's the wiki definition of luciferianism.

These people don't even know they worship lucifer. All these neopagans and new age retards think they're so away from religion and "scientific" when in reality they're just away from the true religion.
Pay close attention to the definition of luciferianism and tell me that doesn't apply to most "christians" today as well.

roman pagans practiced infant exposure, abortion and contraception.

they were outbred by christians just like modernists will be.

You misunderstand. What he was implying was that money and success as become an idol and that children are being sacrificed to it similar to what was done with Baal worship in the Old Testament.

Colossians 3:5
Put to death therefore what is earthly in you: sexual immorality, impurity, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry.

Psalm 135:15-18
The idols of the nations are silver and gold, the work of human hands. They have mouths, but do not speak; they have eyes, but do not see; they have ears, but do not hear, nor is there any breath in their mouths. Those who make them become like them, so do all who trust in them!

I'm assuming he means socially, and he isn't completely wrong about that. People are becoming more extremist on both sides.

Attached: image.png (232x266, 3.91K)