US on decline:Trump makes worse appeasing Kim.Experts say summit biggest fail in modern history

America is on the decline and it can't be stopped. Trump is only going to make it worse by appeasing Kim and his henchmen. Experts say this summit is the biggest failure in modern history.

This is very disappointing. Each of the four main points was in previous documents with NK, some in a stronger, more encompassing way. The denuke bullet is weaker than the Six Party Talks language. And no mention of CVID, verification, human rights.

Bruce Klinger; distinguised expert on foreign policy and North Korea

snopes.com/fact-check/trump-salute-north-korean-general/
cnn.com/2018/06/14/politics/trump-north-korea-salute/index.html
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/06/13/was-the-trump-kim-summit-a-huge-success-or-a-colossal-failure/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.f3807eb11e31

Attached: 1529217426477.jpg (1068x582, 55.1K)

All this shows is the Left just hates Trump for everything. There is nothing he could have done right in their eyes. Even if he suddenly dropped dead they would be angry at his health.

Weapons industry on full damage control.

Attached: 9b9274e2785ba38292124ffcbbcc2fb1b4f8ee2a6d9624ed0dac1d24951b8d08.jpg (749x694, 55.84K)

Experts paid by Democrats say Trump is doing bad stuff…..hmmmm.

Poor moshi is all distraught

The media hyenas will do whatever they can to stir the masses against authority figures in order to have more sources of histories they can print in their (((news))), it has nothing to do with left or right, their job is simply that rotten.

I've decided that I'm not going to post my opinions about that stupid, fat, bumbling, lying, delusional, psoriasis-riddled idiot bum Donald Trump anymore.

I'm remaining neutral

The absolute state of western journalism

what are these people smoking

If you make peace with your enemy they win!

the point is, it hasn't happened, and likely won't. as mentioned, the wording of the agreement is not as strong and there's no mention of verification or human rights or anything else that was in previous agreements, all of which have failed in the past. expect more of the same.

So what's the other option? Do nothing and wait for war?
You realize the paper they signed is 4 bulletpoints, right? Do you really think Trump and Kim hammered this out right then and there? Pompeo and Kim's men have met with a plan and that's the real business going on.
No one gave a flying fuck about human rights until now. Plus the meeting wasn't even about that. This is the first meeting out of many. Reagan and Gorbachev met multiple times over YEARS before the Soviet Union disbanded. They didn't do everything the first meeting. This takes time and above all patience, something it seems millennials don't have.

Thanks anonymous experts that are really various news noses moonlighting as journalists.

I've decided that I'm not going to post my opinions about that stupid, fat, bumbling, lying, delusional, psoriasis-riddled idiot bum Donald Trump anymore.

I'm remaining neutral

but you're incorrect. the summit accomplished LESS THAN ZERO.
the 'agreement' had absolutely nothing of value.

It's been two years. Get over it.

lol@end to the Korean war
are you being sarcastic?

The biggest fail in modern history was allowing faggots with open arms which can only be topped off by child fuckers, which they're already trying to do. Bunch of faggots are better off smoking drugs to feel good than continually subverting their own countries.

What am I saying? The grand majority all ready does that.

two years since what?

…. Since you voted for the most embarrassing assclown to ever disgrace the Oval Office and the reputation of the United States?

Since your rectal Ragnarok began. Get over it. There will be another 2 years and maybe you'll get a chance then. If you keep complaining with nothing better to offer, it will be 6.

BREAKING NEWS !!
New studies have found that "experts" also suck a lot of cock !!

At this rate, it will be 6. I didn't vote for Trump 2 years ago but I am in the next election.

Since Trump's election. Are you retarded or just too busy sucking cock to pay attention to what you're crying about?

….. You must be confusing me with somebody else, because I wouldn't vote if it was the last thing I did…

I certainly would have never voted for Hillary Clinton… And I can assure you there's no way in hell I would have ever voted for Bernie Sanders… Of course, it goes without saying that I would never have voted for Donald Trump in a million years…

I'm not a Democrat by any means.
I'm not a Republican by any stretch of the imagination.
I'm not a libertarian or an independent or any of those stupid labels people like you use to describe yourselves…….

I've only voted one time in my entire life, and that's the last time I will ever vote in a system where votes don't count…..

George W Bush was proof positive that you don't have to win the election to become president

And if you think Trump's election was legitimate, then you're an even bigger idiot than I would have assumed……….

I don't dislike Trump for political reasons… I couldn't care less about politics… I don't care about his policies (so far I haven't seen any real policies, btw) I don't dislike Trump for his stance on certain political issues… I don't give a fuck about those issues…..

I don't dislike Trump……

I hate him

…..Just like the rest of the world
…..We hate him because we find him to be a disgusting human being

I hate him because he's a repugnant, idiotic, disgusting, stupid as shit, fat, lazy, unhealthy, nauseating human being……

You and your 'two years' theory has no meaning to me… I've hated Donald Trump since the 1980s, which is probably before you were born…

In my eyes, you are a naive little child, angry and resentful that you are disenfranchised and lonely, and you saw Donald Trump as an opportunity to jump on the 'bandwagon of blind hatred'…

Mexicans have never affected your existence good or bad

Muslims have never affected your existence

Your opinions about the economy don't mean Jack Shit, because you are a mama's boy who has been sheltered your entire life, and you didn't even pay for the goddamn obsolete computer you're using right now….

You were three years old when the 9/11 attacks occurred….

2 years, huh?… Right?…
You think that supposed to affect me somehow?… Did you actually think you were little "2 years" mantra means jack shit to me?

(I'm not upset about him being elected… I am disgusted that he was ever born in the first place… He is one of the stupidest pieces of shit I've ever seen in my life)

LOL, they're building the houses Americans live in where I'm at because they're too good for hard labor. Would rather make minimum wage in a service industry.

Okay 6 years then
Yeah not reading that.

You guys fail to realize that 95% of people who hate Donald Trump don't care about the presidency or the election or any of his policies….

That's not why we hate him

………..he's disgusting……….

THAT'S why the majority of human beings hate him, and the rest of the world points and laughs in his face. He's a fucking disgusting moron. He is intellectually, physically, emotionally and psychologically repugnant and worthless……..

(You guys are easily brainwashed… You repeat the same catch phrases and slogans, like little parrots sitting at a computer… I bet you actually believe America Used To Be Great, right?…)

news flash !!! It never was great in the first place…

Still have another two years to go little guy.

This is what maximum butthurt sounds like.

exactly. The only affect Mexicans are having on our lives is they are actually helping keep our economy strong, busting their ass and doing the hard work common without complaining like a bunch of sniveling little video game playing bitches who are too lazy to get up off their fucking ass to accomplish anything….

Poe's Law sure is a great thing. I see what you did, well done.

…. Sassypants, you must not be able to read very well…..

Two more years, my ass……
I thought he was a disgusting embarrassment since the 1980s, and I'm going to continue being embarrassed by that disgusting slob until the day he dies….

His existence is disgusting

So Andy,(space after comma)does this mean you won't be rooting for Trump to win The Nobel Peacea prize?

Hahahahahaha
wusssup?

I only found out because I would help my brother in new construction from time to time.

I don't care who gets elected as president, because I learned a long time ago the president doesn't really call the shots.

The bilderbergers and the Department of Defense and the Skull and Bones Cloak and Dagger Members Only smoke and mirrors boys are the ones who make the decisions, not any particular given president

To be quite honest with you, I fucking hate America and everything that it stands for… I used to believe in the red white and blue bullshit back before I came to the realization that we are probably the most destructive disgusting Society on Earth.

That being said, I hate the entire human race with a passion. When I think of other races, living they're disgusting existence in their own respective disgusting Nation…. It really makes me want an asteroid to please find us soon and do us all a favor….

The United States presidency means absolutely nothing to me

Zero

N O T H I N G

The powers-that-be are going to do what they've been planning to do all along, and there's nothing you can do to stop it. It doesn't matter who the president is at any given time, because we are headed in a direction that has been dictated by the Department of Defense decades ago…

So I stopped worrying about four-year terms or elections or campaigns…..

I'm much more into Aesthetics.

I study people….

And Donald Trump is one of the most disgusting human beings I've ever seen in my life….

"lived rent free in your head"

WOOK AT MEEE!!! I PARROT TRENDY CATCH PHRASES!!

They work, right?

'Make America Great Again'

………..yeah right………..
I challenge somebody to tell me when America was great

"WOOK AT MEEE!!!"

He wesponded to mee!

'the grand old days of America's greatness' never really existed.

That was all bullshit brainwashing

again: for me, it has nothing to do with the presidency. It wouldn't matter if he was the president, or a used car salesman, or a garbage man, or a janitor… He's still a disgusting, stupid, oblivious, repugnant human being

Right. Listen all I said was suck it up for 2 years. That's it. Nothing is going to happen, the same way nothing happened the prior 40+ years of your life.

D I S C L A I M E R

I'm remaining neutral

Time to change your tinfoil hat johnny, this ones worn out
Just a friendly reminder

There's nothing for me to 'suck up'. I'm well aware nothing is going to happen, at least nothing good….

That type of naive optimistic idealized notion is for hopeless romantics, children and daydreamers, but not me.

…….. Like I said, I just find him to be personally nauseating. I don't care about his election. I just can't stand him as a human being.

I have the right to hate somebody if I want to, and that's exactly what I've been doing ever since the first time I saw him on TV.

you also have the right to suck this cock, now get on your knees

I just told you that I have made the decision to no longer share my opinions about Donald Trump.

I have decided to turn a new Leaf, and open a fresh page, introducing the newer, kinder, improved Johnny Neptune…

Who refrains from telling people what I really think about Donald Trump

That's still Bush jr

Go step on a land mine, you fucking DNC shill.

suck my cock johnny neptune

It's funny you would mention sex…

Even though he's not a billionaire, he IS a multi-millionaire… And it seems like a multi-millionaire would be able to pick and choose any woman on this planet…

…..but Mr. Psoriasis only seems to be able to get disgusting mail-order prostitutes…. The only woman he ever married who wasn't disgusting was Marla Maples….

Do you remember when Marla Maples married him? I do… Perhaps you weren't alive back then… I was, and I was paying careful attention….

Marla Maples only fucked Donald Trump 5 times, if I'm not mistaken… I read an interview with her where she said five or six times tops I believe… She said sex with Donald Trump was absolutely disgusting… I think she used the phrase 'he made my skin crawl' and talked about how physically unattractive he was to her, and how the silver plaque psoriasis was such a turn-off that she never slept with him again.

…. He's the type of multimillionaire who scrapes the bottom of the barrel and has sex with disgusting prostitutes like Stormy Daniels…..

… Stormy Daniels will fuck anybody for money… Even Niggers… ANYBODY….

But even Stormy Daniels said she had to really stop and think about it before having sex with Trump…

She said that she asked herself "what the hell am I doing?"

(He's a disgusting piece of shit)

Good to know there are more like me out there, I imagine we have differences of course, but your anger can be felt from simply reading it. You are true to your self, may God bless you.

Why ?
Is your sex life as laughable as your brain ?

"He" would take you up on that offer if he could.

All one has to do is open a history book whilst ignoring the romance. They provide the truth themselves.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!! Somebody who actually remembers the past… Good!

And I respect your answer most sincerely…. In fact, during the eight years that bush jr. Embarrassed our nation in front of the rest of the world, I used to feel like slamming my head into a brick wall everyday, amazed at exactly HOW STUPID HE WAS

Beyond any shadow of a doubt, I had never seen a more stupid subprimate than George W bush

….. Trump is an idiot, but he's nowhere near as stupid as Bush… I will give him that much… At least he can 'complete a sentence', albeit a delusional lie…

But 'stupidity' is only one of Donald Trump's veritable plethora of negative attributes, and it's down near the bottom of the list.

His physical repugnance is at the top of the list.

(((experts)))
Just like the economy would be fucked?
Just like jobs wouldn't come back?
Just like unemployment would skyrocket?

(Rhymes with) oy vey

Although I hate America for what we have become (in particular, beginning with the Reagan presidency, where the New World Order concept really kicked into high gear, and the Iran-Contra Oliver North secret deals with the Middle East began) and I would be remiss if I failed to mention the war crimes we committed after we did 9/11 to ourselves, and passed the Patriot Act, effectively dissolving the United States Constitution…. Although I have grown to hate this shell we call America…. I still feel that I am a true American, because I want someone to FINALLY MAKE AMERICA GREAT

It is getting worse if you look for information other than what they put out. Like real pictures of places and legit statistics that isn't full of bias.

It was never great. It was full of the worst that Britian had to offer and they came with slaves a hypocritical way life that contradicted their own religion whilst simultaneously committing genocide. They killed their own in civil wars and at the stake. They rebelled against their home country. America needs to be made great in the first place. A true human values freedom above all else.

Kys already you whiny little nigger. You're a disgrace to your race.

…. I used to actually believe it might be possible… I was young and naive…

I've learned it's not going to happen, at least not anytime soon, and they are taking us into a pre-planned downward spiral, where a certain small group of individuals benefits greatly, and I think there's a strong likelihood this will end up with millions of people dying… I actually believe it will eventually end in a 'limited theater' pre-planned think-tanked nuclear episode.

But then again it might not…

Either way, if they were going to fix things, they would have started fixing them a long time ago. Instead, they've been taking us in the wrong direction, regardless of who sits in the Oval Office at that given moment, and they're not about to change course anytime soon…..

So I don't care about politics.

I just look at the screen and I see a visual image of a man who I find to be a buffoon…..

a BABOON

A disgusting fat circus clown

And I'm embarrassed to be a human being

(I feel the same way about Hillary Clinton but I don't have to look at her face everyday I feel the same way about Hillary Clinton but I don't have to look at her face everyday)

Everyone knows that KIKES OWNED THE SLAVE SHIPS.

Very eloquently stated, sir. I applaud you

Slavery was unknown to the world until kikes started it.
Slavery came to the US because kikes shipped them in.
The BEST Britain had to offer went to the US. (((you))) know all that though.

lol get over it faggot it doesn't matter how much you cry about it you'll never fulfill your dream of feeling trump's balls against your chin while he cums in your mouth

ALL YOU TRUMPTARDS LISTEN UP AND SCREENCAP THIS.
trump will either quit (or be impeached) before this term is up. he will definitely NOT be running again. he's old, he did it for the ratings and was just as surprised as anyone he won (without the popular vote, btw)
the single best reason why he won't do another term is because he's already lost the approval of most of those who voted for him with his constant pandering to the elite, and as he usually does, when something is clearly not going his way, he tries to save himself the embarrassment by cutting it off ahead of time to make it seem like he's running things on "his terms." remember when it was obvious the obamacare repeal wasn't happening, so he gave the ultimatum, "sign it or I'm pulling it completely off the table?" remember with this NK summit when Kim scheduled the end date and trump scheduled an earlier departure immediately in response? remember when his committe of CEOs started rebelling and leaving his committee, so he disbanded them after the CEOs told him they were going to kibosh it? remember when he backed the pedophile Roy Moore, then when he lost, he claimed he never supported him?
over and over again, like a little child, trump takes his ball and goes home in a huff whenever he sees he's losing. when he sees the writing the wall, he will quit, ahead of his inevitable demise, just because that's the way he is, a sore loser.

Wait shouldn't you be glad he quit? Why would he be a loser then if he does what you want?

Zig Forums is where the fat degenerate leftists from reddit come to spread propaganda since they're too soft for even/ pol/. I didn't even know such first-year community college (((A People's History of the United States))) lovers were still alive.

Why don't they just go to Zig Forums?

………smiling…………

They don't have the stomach for it. Zig Forums is left for the "professional" shills, aka inbred rats from JIDF and CIAniggers from their Memetic Warfare Division

'doesn't care about trump' ?…

Are you so stupid that you think I said "I don't care about Trump"?

I hate his fucking guts, so obviously this much passion means my hatred is deeply invested….

What I said was "I DON'T CARE ABOUT POLITICS"

idiot

Wow, I guess the suffering of the NK people is something really new that nobody every mentioned before?!

really, you think trump will be able to keep up this charade? the moment kim counters him on ANYTHING, trump will act all disgusted (in his view appear "strong") and stop the talks. his ego will not allow him to negotiate. it's always his way or the highway, and that sums up the entire breadth of his negotiating skills. "art of the deal" was a fictional tale about how a great "negotiator" he was.

Don't worry, the Nazis are coming for you soon to end your miserable existence you fat gay Jew.

glad I could enrich your life a little!

Art of the deal was actually written by Michael Schwartz, and if you want to know what a BITCH Trump is, simply read Mister Schwartz's take on it….

He's actually a terrible businessman, and a shitty negotiator

Only the most pitiful nihilistic faggot doesn't care about politics. When you vote you are exercising FORCE, and FORCE my disgusting faggot, is VIOLENCE, the SUPREME AUTHORITY from which all other authority is derived. Politics is WARFARE. Waaah I don't care about politics I'm above it all faggots like you are one of the reasons KIKES were able to INFILTRATE our POLITICAL SYSTEM in the first place. If anyone cares about ANYTHING, including birds and trees, they would care about politics. You're probably just another kike though, so I know you know these things.

Actually… I'm The Jewish dude…
(And I put on a couple pounds)

….Jew this, Jew that…..

… The overlooked mantra of the resentful disenfranchised loner…..

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Can you actually think they count your vote? LOL

Jesus Christ, you really are just as stupid as you seem, aren't you?

(I thought you were just pretending)

This might be a little bit 'too much information', as they say, but…

See, I'm sitting on the toilet taking a shit right now, shitposting on my phone (literally shitposting)

….and when you just stood on your imaginary soap box and gave your little triumphant speech about 'voting and exercising power', I literally laughed so hard that I projected out a pretty big chunk of feces like a goddamn mud missile…

Thanks a lot… It splashed in the water and went up on my leg and butt…

'exercising power' lol that was hilarious!

(I swear to God, when I read that I could hear a drum and Fife playing in the background, and I could see a little child wearing a Halloween George Washington costume, in a powdered wig, standing on an apple crate)

Attached: IMG_20180617_171930.jpg (1920x1080, 283.31K)

No my mantra is more specific, it's GAS THE KIKES. Also stop calling yourself a Jew you identity stealing Neanderthal sub-human
"The Holocaust" (as kikes like to kvetch about) didn't happen, but it should have, and it will. A real genocide was committed against Russians, Hungarians, Germans, and is currently being waged against Whites all over, orchestrated by Jealous kikes.

Attached: 20180616_154658.jpg (2560x1440, 1.05M)

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT !!!!

Attached: IMG_20180617_172421.jpg (1920x1080, 266.83K)

Why are kikes so obsessed with shit?

I couldn't possibly give any less of a fuck about the Holocaust… None of my other Jewish friends care about it either…

If girls like you want to trigger a Jewish person about the Holocaust, you better hurry up because only our grandparents still talk about that shit….

I couldn't give any less of a fuck

I'm not really 'obsessed' with Trump….

Why don't you wipe with your small hat kike?

Attached: youre a faggot.webm (1008x750, 5.44M)

Attached: it WAS white, dammit.webm (1056x766, 2.45M)

Sure, that's why kikes at (((MSD))) were in the middle of "Holocaust class" when the hit team did their thing. That's why they have holograms of (((survivors))) since all the actual (((survivors))) are dying and they have to keep that milk train flowing. Your entire existence is predicated upon acting like poor impressed dindus. Kikes were behind the (((communist))) revolution in Russia, so of course it behooves you to completely ignore that when I brought it up and then shriek back about how you're a good little Jew boy.