The resurrection of Jesus was real

The resurrection of Jesus was real.

Looking at the history of Jesus of Nazareth we see that he traveled with his family to Egypt. Its debated whether they made the 300 mile trek to Alexandria where a Jewish settlement exist or if the family settled in Cairo. Based on the circumstantial evidence of my studies I favor the Cairo theory for one important reason. The Temple of Ptah in Memphis.

As a carpenter or craftsman, Joseph would have had to join this order to be successful in his enterprise in Egypt at the time. Ptah was the Egyptian god of craftsman and considered the creator to some dynasties. But the truth of the organization is that they were practical foreman and practitioners of science.

The lineage of Jesus to David would have been noteworthy and its likely the identity of the Magi that they were in fact Priests of Ptah as well.

his two angels or witnesses performed this act on Jesus as a scientific copy of an event that had happened before. The resurrection of Osiris.

"But Mary was standing outside the tomb weeping; and so, as she wept, she stooped and looked into the tomb; and she saw two angels in white sitting, one at the head and one at the feet, where the body of Jesus had been lying. " John 20:11-12

This passage hints at the position of the two angles. Like the resurrection of Osiris, who was laid prone, had two angels at his head and feet.

Attached: Ressurection.png (1728x679, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papyrus_37
zondervanacademic.com/blog/biblical-facts-angels/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I call your attention to th serpents at the top of this image. In my research Egyptians used Serpents to represent Alternating Current (Snakes move in Sine Waves) and Electromagnetic Fields.
The act of these two on the body of Jesus must have been to apply a electrical potential through the body of Jesus in a harmonic frequency of unknown value. The result of which was the reconstitution of Jesus's body with the exception of the nails in his hands and feet as they were still in his body at the time of the procedure.

Attached: unnamed.png (372x280, 244.47K)

Is this a cringe thread?

Attached: autism.png (406x438, 153.5K)

Attached: 1523236358829.jpg (475x480, 51.38K)

Winged figures predate biblical records and likely inspiration for angels.
Those that did this to Osiris would not be the same that did it to Jesus.

Attached: Winged Figure.png (1130x473, 880.78K)

Is it time for this video again?

Meant to post this one.

The only true thing in this entire post.

Egyptaboos are pure cringe.

The Magi were almost certainly Zoroastrians. Since when is Egypt to the east of Palestine?

First, those are demons controlled by the Alpha Draconis empire from their main ship stationed in Saturn's moon Titan.

Second, blacks are extremely dangerous powerful hominids and we are not the same species.

They took the long way around.

It doesn't say East of Palenstine. It says ἀνατολῶν which can also mean where the eastern sun intersects the Zodiac.
Where did Matthew write his testimony?

He believe the "we wuz" meme?

Attached: Ramesses II.jpg (366x547, 61.42K)

Additionally the OLDEST PHYSICAL COPY of Matthew was purchased in the 1920s in Egypt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papyrus_37

Attached: Matthew.jpg (800x989, 184.73K)

Some scholars claim that Matthew was writing to the Jews at Antioch only on two reasons:
1) He didnt mention Jewish custom as his intended audience was jewish
2) He wrote in greek

HOWEVER there was a second Jewish settlement that fits this criteria.
ALEXANDRIA! West of Egypt.

Well I would agree that the horus stuff is dumb. My post has nothing to do with it.

hmm

So Saul was visited by a demon?
Mary by a demon?
Joseph by a demon?

Please leave.

This is the method of Christ's resurrection, meanwhile you deny it because why? Roman influence that wholesale slaughtered Christians before forcing them to conform with Rome?

[-]

Attached: Oh wait.jpg (288x198, 12.6K)

I actually wish we had more esoteric threads on Christianity because an opposing veiw is good sometimes, but we usually just retread that same debunked lie of Jesus being a copy of something else, or someone repeating into the same lucifarian belief as the jews or repeating some debunked New Age lie like the gnostic jesus or jesus telling us that we are gods.

I never said Jesus was a copy, I am saying the principle of his resurrection was a principle that was used before.
The resurrection as an actual ordinance performed by the same angels that told his apostles that Jesus would return.

Osiris was never brought back to life in the Egyptian myth. His mummified, green corpse was temporarily animated so he and his wife could bone, then he went back to being a mummified corpse, and never returned from the underworld.

Osiris experiment was the basis of the same principle. Therefore Jesus is NOT A COPY of Osiris ITS THE PROCEDURE that is inspired by the same principle.

t. didn't even read the post

Please get help.

Something to keep in mind:
The false always counterfeits the true.

Another thing:
There is only ONE Jesus Christ. The things spoken concerning Him are either true or false.

In which case you should heavily consider why there are no copies of the gospels of torah older than 100 AD
the romans burned them all.

Another post that refused to engage in the subject matter seriously.

But Jesus took his body to heaven, there it wasn't a resurrection on earth, his body was missing when they checked. unless I've learned it wrong or this is some catholic perspective

Biblical angels are pretty strange.
So you're saying the bible was inspired by the older religions-
i don't understand your point OP, it's kind of vague.
>zondervanacademic.com/blog/biblical-facts-angels/
Angels in the bible are kinds of strange compared to what others think of when they think of them. There are Cherubim, Seraphim, and "Living creatures".

Attached: Biblical angel.jpg (700x587, 60.56K)

Where did that image come from? I know the angels in Ezekiel's dream were pretty crazy but nothing about them looking like that.

Attached: question cat.png (353x332, 89.24K)

The link i posted explains this, that is a kind of angel, called a throne, but living strangely.

>Cherubim

>Seraphim

>Ezekiel and Revelation speak of other kinds of heavenly beings known as “living creatures” around God’s throne (Ezekiel 1:5–14, Revelation 4:6–8). They appeared like a lion, an ox, a man, and an eagle, representing various parts of God’s creation (wild beasts, domesticated animals, human beings, and birds). They, too, worship God continually: “Day and night they never cease to sing, ‘Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come!’” (Revelation 4:8)

We also learn that, “the chariots of God are tens of thousands and thousands of thousands” (Psalm 68:17 NIV).

Attached: Cherubim.jpg (320x235 183.65 KB, 25.04K)

No, I just recognize your way of posting multiple times in a row within a few minutes. I have never seen anyone do this on any other board, on any other website. Last time you showed up you were making a bunch of pro-Muhammed posts. What gives?

I've NEVER made a pro mohammed or pro islam post AT ALL. clearly a lie on your part
I will try to keep all my replies to one post at a time.

Fire Ring is closely related to angels but not the same thing.
named Ophanim or אוֹפַנִּים literally translates to wheels you should not confuse this imagery with either Churibim or Seraphim.
This are formed from a principle of truth that gives the power to move.

I did not say the bible was inspired by other religions. Never did I say this. I am saying that in other religions we see principles of truth that are manifest in different ways that predate biblical record (which written history is not older than 150 AD due to Roman burning of records)
The point is clear, what ordinance performed on Osiris is the same ordinance performed on Jesus. Not saying they are the same person, or saying that Jesus was based on Osiris, but rather this is evidence of a principle of truth that was previously used.

Attached: Wheel of Fire.png (1117x597, 1.67M)

I don't understand, why not? It's part of the different kinds of angels in the bible? The wheels are more like living chair for God in a really simplistic sense.

Sorry, this is a foundational part of a lot of opposing beliefs, so it's common.
Yes, like the global flood, but in that example the flood in the bible is unique despite previous accounts of a global flood in other beliefs, maybe this is the same situation? There are similarities between Christianity in older/other religions but there are still fundamental differences, like a heaven existing in Buddhism but having it be nirvana.

Attached: The Epic of Gilgamesh Flood and the Bible.webm (480x360, 14.26M)

I'm not lying, I'm simoly suspicious because of the similarity to That Guy's posts.

This defies pretty much all reason and part of the fan fiction surrounding sound biblical scholarship. Confusing the form of biblical imagery with a literal organic being. This is the equivalent of looking at a policeman today and considering his gun part of his body.
The monstrosities you pretend them to be are entirely based on art that came thousands of years after the fact, while these other cultures have contemporary art that match the same description.

it seems very silly to accuse someone of an anonymous identity simply because of the frequency of relies. You made a claim that was not true, albeit mistakenly as you claim, is still a lie.