Is (((Trump))) really a christian?

I used to support Donald Trump but now I know he's just a serial adulterer, a shill for Israel and just generally a person who doesn't act that christian. I bet you 50 bucks if you ask Trump to tell you about famous stories in the bible like Adam and Eve, The flood, Abraham, The Exodus and even the Life of Jesus he probably couldn't tell you much about them assuming he is actually aware of those stories.

Attached: 5327357fe6fc4a6939e5c91ae03f89a2.jpg (1080x1100, 160.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=A3l0e6nS9oI
calthomas.com/node/985
businessinsider.com/trump-on-god-i-dont-like-to-have-to-ask-for-forgiveness-2016-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, real Christians right there

First, you will know them by their works.
Second, he specifically said , after an interviewer asked him if he ever asked for forgiveness, no. hooktube.com/watch?v=A3l0e6nS9oI starting at 1:10
Third, his (((church))) is less a Prebytarian church and more of a Word of Faith, proto-prosperity gospel church.

See finally this interview with Cal Thomas, specifically the last answer: calthomas.com/node/985
Ask yourself this: What title is missing from Trump's answer that a true Christian would call Jesus, based on Peter's answer?

Oh, you probably shouldn't have posted that pic. Now people will only spam >BACK TO Zig Forums partially b/c you should and partially b/c you're image is more interesting than your post.

No, but occupy democrats is still retarded

There are plenty of legitimate criticisms of Trump, but your Occupy Democrats meme image will prevent that from happening

No, but king nigger care only hurts the working class by taxing them into oblivion and Jesus didn't tell us to let militant barbarians into our homes so they can kill us.

Americans are a bunch of racebaiting scum.

Attached: 1514373063540.jpg (657x527, 31.99K)

I'm not. :( I often work with a large family with mixed race children, they're all dedicated Catholics who know the Bible and their Catechism. Lovely people, and a joy to be around.

Then don't use words like niggers; not because they are "racyss", but because it denotes a sense of hatred.

Lol

Eh, I won't be offended if you called me a dago; but really? Using the N word to describe Obama? Is only half N.

You're literally comparing a fallible man with God.

No,
businessinsider.com/trump-on-god-i-dont-like-to-have-to-ask-for-forgiveness-2016-1

But isn't me. Check the IDs.

He's an unrepentant adulterer.