Medieval paste fighting multiresistent germs

This is very old news, but it might be interesting:
Some recipe found in Bald's Leechbook actually killed off Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA). This paste is produced by combining onions, garlic, wine and oxgall in a brass kettle, then letting it simmer for 9 days. Finally filter that mixture and use the paste on the target area.

English:
invidio.us/watch?v=Q11Qq4c2kKE
archive.fo/hjrro
archive.fo/gHZiG
German:
archive.fo/XLPPt
archive.fo/ZyqMv

Attached: oxgall.jpg (500x693 78.71 KB, 69.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mbio.asm.org/content/6/4/e01129-15.full
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lots of wines strelok. White wine? Red wine? How aged? But it is an interesting find. I wonder what the science behind its effectiveness is.

I haven't found anything on what wine they used and there is only one way to find out, testing it out yourself.

Forgot to mention that it should simmer at 4C and that one can use other allium species such as leeks, instead of onions.

Attached: onion.jpg (586x400, 53.73K)

Let's hope MRSA gets big enough that it kills off the shitskins, communists and Jews.

The only reason MRSA are still around is because the (((Pharmaceutical Industry))) hasn't replaced gay nigger antibiotics with superior Phage therapy.

That's barely above freezing temperature.

How hard is it to find the date of publication and location? You can discover which wine they used very easily this way.

I hope they keep using gay nigger antibiotics, then. I want the world to burn like Paris is, right now.

Not Zig Forums, reported.

Attached: mittermeyer_sensing_vague_misgivings.png (640x480, 329.62K)

Then there should be a biological warfare and field medicine thread, not one where the OP only posts about some old recipe. If posters spam "QTDDTOT" every time someone asks an actual gun related question, then there's no reason why such a low effort thread like this should exist.

Is anyone surprised?

You sure are fucking stupid.

Unless this shit keeps in a sealed container the infection will get too powerful to overcome by normal means before this shit is ready.

So they could basically make this once or twice in a year, unless they were using cellars filled with ice.

This might give some answers.
mbio.asm.org/content/6/4/e01129-15.full

Which is?

Attached: 1ea.jpg (800x522, 71.63K)

The researchers used a closed glass container and added brass stripes to it.

That is already very hot for me. I only take ice cold baths and sleep with an open window completely naked, or I will start sweating which is nasty. Even Winter is sometimes too warm.

Still not worth its own thread, fag.

I'd prefer more threads like this than the 4chan shit we've been getting recently.

Phages are viruses that target bacteria, I think.