twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

yes

Only if nude

yes

yes, absolutely

From St. Paisios' The Black Powers of Darkness:

Duh. New age itself is a sin.

Yes, especially the Kundalini awakening. The New Age is spiritually dangerous.

No. It's fine, but not very good for exercise. It's good for relaxation and nerve control though (you can get to the point where you do not feel cold if you wish).

Yes, just like cartoons and fantasy and martial arts to an extent, its all based on LIES.

Care to elaborate?

Attached: XHjWQoj.jpg (460x276, 18.96K)

Attached: 936.jpg (625x626, 26.51K)

Yoga means more than complex stretching. There's a worldview behind that's not compatible with Christianity. Even if you yourself can intellectually detach the stretching/breathing from the Eastern mysticism, you still are using forms that are meant to aid and symbolize this anti-Christian mysticism.

We all know that Christians are called to lift anyways.

Of course, you can go to the opposite extreme, like , who probably is stiff-necked from never stretching in his life thinking a simple raise is some pray to some obscure Indo-Chinese goddess.

>What is Peanuts?

Oh look … it's this thread again.

What about Tai Chi? Is it OK?

Fundamentally, yes. If you're interested in that sort of exercise, do Tai Chi or something.

They make my goddaughters do this in public school so I'm going to go with yes because I can't see the Canadian government pushing anything on children that's actually good for them.

I still don't see the problem. How is martial arts problematic?

Don't know much about it to say. It's consider a martial art for some reason, so if it has a mere militaristic origin then I guess it would be fine.

Knowldge and intent is important for the person doing it to actually be sinning. You probably shouldn't do it now because you now know better, but most yoga moms are probably not sinning.

This is a good article about yoga: spiritualdirection.com/2014/01/29/what-is-yoga-catholic-perspective-part-i

It was just a joke…

Sure, probably, yes. I think so.

Attached: 6573ab3dafa9c55d8ded25d875ecd302b56c88a0597336c51b840a128a6bb9ad.gif (989x679, 42.17K)

Why is she embarrassed to say that, or is her face flushed for another reason? It's odd to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hs00JsJF6Sk

It seems like the consensus here is "yes." Does anyone know of any decent alternatives to yoga? I would like to incorporate some form of stretching into my routine.

Regular exercise and stretching.

yoga positions are related to diety worship and are connected to hindu black magic, one way or another

People who do it "just for health" and are oblivious might not be affected but those who do it for spiritual purposes might get affected by demons

Not this one

Attached: ddp-yoga-cover.jpg (480x640, 63.1K)

Join the liftwaffe.

Attached: liftwaffe-red.jpg (1200x682, 81.15K)

No. It too has religious things woven into it.

This.

Reminder that most of the faggots here will tell you that meditation is a sin, with out looking it up or any kind of proof.
Why not talk about it with an actual Priest, instead of dank memesters who's only knowledge of the bible comes from reading excerpts of it on some blog?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (253x344, 156.18K)

…but a priest did discuss it.

Sorry. Forgot the link.

Do you enjoy being proven wrong, or do you dislike reading more, because the thread would beg to differ. You only need to look at the medical symptoms of yoga to see it's spiritual dangers.

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (1000x778, 151.44K)

Excerpt from Revolution in World Missions by K. P. Yohannan

Attached: IMG_20180413_180413792.jpg (3120x4160, 3.45M)

Almost all eastern spirituality has been gutted for it's utility devoid of supernatural beliefs, not counting pseudo-science, which is not specifically diabolical. This does not change when you are a christian. Yoga is not everything that lead to modern yoga.

Sure I'll keep that in mind next time I box

Is stretching a sin?

Attached: Lord of destruction.webm (632x452, 2.34M)