STEVEN ANDERSON & JACK HYLES

STEVEN ANDERSON & JACK HYLES

Steven Anderson stole the majority of his theology from Jack Hyles. He has never had an original thought in his head.

Jack Hyles was involved in numerous scandals and perversions including an adulterous affair with Jenny Neschick.

He has affirmed heresies such as subordinationism and the eternal humanity of Christ.

His son David Hyles was a serial adulterer and was at one point involved in an open and unresolved murder investigation of a child.

Steven Anderson affirms a majority of Vatican I doctrines. He does not believe that the bible is the sole authority of the church (sola scriptura) but rather affirms the catholic and pentacostal belief of prima scriptura, where there are multiple subsistent authorities in the church, of which he (Steven Anderson) is effectively chief.

He and his lackey Paul Wittenberger use new age mood music to mesmerize his audience, something that he should oppose being conventional of theosophy and the new world order.

Other urls found in this thread:

newadvent.org/summa/4020.htm#article1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So now Anderson is a closet Catholic? Kek, the absolute state of Baptists.

Wtf??? I LOVE pastor Anderson now!
t. Gadolig

The bishop of Tempe is the head of the Church

Attached: i am smart.jpg (640x353, 72.73K)

I'm not a statist.

Wrong, he admires Jack Hyles but he's not a retard like Jack Hyles.

Wrong, he doesn't believe in spiritual/charismatic gifts, he's closest deist

Attached: 1508419796382.jpg (500x498, 32.19K)

Actually he quit-failed Anderson-Hyles U.

< philosophical belief that posits that God exists and is ultimately responsible for the creation of the universe, but does not interfere directly with the created world. Equivalently, Deism can also be defined as a system of belief which posits God's existence as the cause of all things, and admits its perfection (and usually the existence of natural law and Providence) but rejects divine revelation or direct intervention of God in the universe by miracles. (wikipedia.org)

So you're saying Anderson secretly rejects Jesus Christ? I'm surprised and a little bit confused by your assertion, can you clarify? Thanks, meow.

Attached: dualism.png (659x1299, 250.64K)

S&PBR, the guy with whom I'm interviewing, references this in my video. Thanks bro!

/brofist

Video of him saying this? only thing I've ever heard is him say the bible is the ultimate decider.

Attached: meme gif 2.gif (234x159, 314.5K)

I know this is unrelated but…did you just indirectly affirm that it actually matters if you're a pastor/minister/whatever and are not able to invent your own theology?
Did you just shit on a pastor for probably having the same theology as another pastor?

In all honesty as a catholic I always exaggerated with muh 30k different denoms but do you people not only support this but even encourage it?

Attached: what_the_fuck_are_you_on_about.jpg (450x351, 29.21K)

I think he was saying that Anderson didn't come to these conclusions on his own, he's just mindlessly following Hyles

Does anyone know in which of his sermons did he pull his blazer over his head to imitate a Pharisee? Or even has a webm of it?

You still a Nestorian bro?

But the messenger is Michael Dimond.
He literally thinks anyone who sneezes is demon possessed.

This Ryan guy is a loser heretic, Judg(e)ment. Talks like a Protestant, believes like a Protestant, and acts like a Protestant. This guy is no baptist.

Baptists are Protestants

wrong

Nah, its pretty straightforward

Attached: Sitcom Laughter 01 Sound Effect.webm (320x240, 58.08K)

Uhmmmm actshually that comes from so-called-Baptists that believe in the damnable heresy of John Calvinism

kek

This is fact.

Attached: sdfjer.png (263x300, 73.89K)

Two of those are fairy tales that baptists tell their children at night.

I almost lost it when you started playing the SimCity 3000 soundtrack. Also, found this video interesting, I had no idea Pastor Anderson sleeps in a separate bedroom as his wife. That is very strange indeed.

Yeah, his name is actually spelled ιωαννης ο βαπτιστης.

It's not strange. The reality is that most people sleep better alone. In addition, if you're going to abstain from sexual relations for your wife for whatever reason (e.g. avoiding pregnancy), it probably makes a lot of sense to sleep separately in the early Catholic days of married clergy, Catholic clergy were expected to perpetually abstain from their wives, and canon law dictated that they would be removed if they were found to have violated this.

The original Baptists were Calvinists.

???

Christ is subject to the Father
newadvent.org/summa/4020.htm#article1

The Bible never says that Christ sheds his human nature. That's totally at odds with the Bible.

Subordinationism is the idea that Jesus is inferior in nature to God and a creature, and I think "eternal humanity of Christ" probably refers to a heresy once common among Anabaptists that Jesus was a man in eternity past.

Thanks for explaining. I highly doubt Anderson believes either.