Modern Warfare

youtu.be/14LMmBsDw-g?t=1331

Webm-related is an example of how Russian thermobaric munitions work. WWIII gonna be fun.

Attached: tos1.webm (640x360, 4.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zelenopillya_rocket_attack
youtube.com/watch?v=g9b1DG86a4k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graphite_bomb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You missed the best part of that presentation OP.
The future of warfare lies in electronic warfare.
All of your cool toys like your GPS and especially radios no longer work, and you're effectively cut off from command.
On another note, did you know that trench warfare came back in Ukraine?

Attached: vlad the hacker.jpeg (516x450, 36.54K)

I highly doubt that, especially once total war and EMPs are added into the equation.
Looks I'll finally be able to LARP as a poilu in actual combat, in remembrance of my great-great-grandfather.

Did you ever think that WW3 would start with power armoured Russians facing off against Ukrainian shovel bezerkers?

Would you not consider EMPs a form of electronic warfare?
After all you do end up frying enemy electronics outright.
Now lets say an EMP occurs in a situation where there would be two conventional armies fighting each other, how would Zig Forums solve the lack of communication between friendlies since your radios are now fried?

I feel it'd start out with mechanized infantry making massive gains, until nukes and chemical weapons start being used, and infantry go back to hunkering down into massive trench systems. Hunkering down with whatever AA systems they can use to keep them from getting decimated by missiles, and air power.
Though this is all coming from some armchair general, and I could be over estimating AA defense capabilities. So your assumption is just as valid as mine, maybe even more grounded in reality.

I also just remembered lasers are now a thing.
Will the star wars program ever become reality?

Attached: 3adc28887c0df611f7eb101abf12d05f959ef0a1ed0a3bb58e111a8b6547277d.jpg (1200x422, 301.26K)

you two are in agreeance.

They sort of are, but that's like saying nuclear war is a form of conventional warfare. I had thought that you were talking about stuff like cyberwarfare, rather than jamming and such.
We use what worked before: runners, vehicle-bound messengers, and any physical signals we can use. Speaking of which, does anyone have the greentexts of the Marine general who humiliated the U.S. military in that wargame?

My apologies, I forgot to reply to you, >633549.
Here's what I meant to say:

Its been trenches since Sloviansk.

There won't be WWIII unless you count the genocide of the middle east and china as WWIII

Source?

basic logic and understanding of European politics and how the political climate will be within 10 years.
Spoiler: No WWIII, at least not in Europe. Worst thing that could happen is a civil war between commies and nationalists, but nothing else.

But when it comes to Asia and even Africa, there is great potential for a proper war. Millions of soldiers dead, millions of civilians butchered, thousands of cities burned to ashes and mass-scale natural destruction that will take hundreds if not thousands of years to be repaired.
The chance of absolute extinction of all Islamic nations is pretty high, plus a war between the Chinks and either Japan or some other shit country.

But a war between Europeans or Russians/Americans has a chance of absolute 0. The Balkans don't count

Why is it in fucking English?

Why are ukrainians this incompetent? What manner of collective retardation led them to think that russians wouldn't do what they had done earlier in that conflict?

Well EW currently seems to be the reasonable answer to drones and UAV's in and near populated areas during white and grey phases. And besides, UAV's are complete bitch to deal with even if you do manage to detect them.

Would the US media censor the deaths of say 10,000 men that took place in an afternoon?

Trench warfare never went away, it's been used constantly since the first world war.

The company dubs all their ads in English for some reason.

What are you talking about? If that's Ilovaisk total casualties (including civilians) seem to be less than 800.
Where?

Did you watch the video, and did you understand what the guy was talking about?

Really interesting stuff OP

Video is 55 minutes long, so nope.

Attached: JPEG_20180410_102324.png (201x206, 86.73K)

The Americans are still pretty close to the Saudis, and desperate to keep Russia out of the region, as much as the thought makes me go all pic related I can't see it happening at the moment. China also seems more likely to get into a war with India at the moment, that has the potential to make the western front of WW2 look like a relatively minor skirmish though.

Attached: That makes me very happy.jpg (901x1500, 65.09K)

Purportedly around Zelenopillya a bunch of guys were vaporized by Ivans spicy nuts, if anything its an excuse to why the border guards up and left/defected.

The guy in that video is rambling like some old drunk Russian whining about how the evil krauts ran over his potato field. I mean he fucking recommends some dirt and logs with a shipping container to survive artillery and shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zelenopillya_rocket_attack

He was talking about this, it was 37 dead.

Yeah fucking hell what a tard, next he'll be recommending digging foxholes!

Attached: 1436617715-2241.jpeg (620x400, 52.11K)

>100< wounded
And people say artillery doesn't belong in modern warfare.

What did Dump mean by this?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (995x258, 40.92K)

Static isn't but tracked or wheeled is, helps when you are firing from a foreign country as well.

Best part is that thermobarics specificly kill their targets, and scares shitless the nearby soldiers into surrendering. Either stop being shitters, or get fucked from your countrymen.

Attached: Dm8vVjQU0AAxnGz.jpg large.jpg (700x1000, 167.46K)

Emp's are caused by nukes you fucking mongloid if we get emp'd it's cause the nukes are already flying

Throwing people into a c can under some dirt is probably going to get them killed far more so than an entire network of hand dug tunnels spreading everyone out. The aforementioned buried c can isn't exactly something you can cover up from whatever is watching you above let alone the equipment needed to bury the fucking thing.

Lt. Gen. Paul Van Riper.

youtube.com/watch?v=g9b1DG86a4k

Funded by CIA.

WELL WE HAVE ONE IDIOT FRENCHMAN AND ONE GENIUS FRENCHMAN, GUESS WHICH.

Attached: One_ed9028_663480.jpg (560x1477, 143.9K)

Thank you, Portugal-bro. Now there was an American general with good sense.

But that's half of what it is, you shitposting flag-hiding nigger.

There is literally nothing wrong with static arty, as long as you have enough of it, and don't use it like mobile arty.

I bet you believe Russians hacked voting machines, Sandniggers did 9/11, and the queen is white.

He's only pointing out that artillery is degraded in closed areas. He's absolutely right, even in forests its shit.

Stick to rhythmic canoeing.

Hint: You're the idiot Frenchman and you'll need more than a hint to understand that. You're dumb ok.

Because puppets always know who pulls their strings.

How the fuck is one supposed to shut down enemy electronics without electronics? By nuking the ionosphere with WW2 fission bombs?

get a group of albanians and gypsies to steal the enemy's cables and antennas

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graphite_bomb

(((Musical theme of the film is called Borders and was written specifically for it by Israeli composer Tomer Biran)))

It doesn't help that Ukrainians keep abandoning their positions and all the weapons we give them. Rebel teams now have so many western weapons it actually makes sense to install trackers on all our stuff just so we can keep track of the rebels positions!!!

23:24 is just fucking sad.

Half the time the Ukrainians just straight up sell the shit given they're paid on a schedule of whenever if ever.

Just watch OP's youtube video and holy shit, I'm jealous. Why does an ex-commie shithole get to have the best military in the world while we can't?

Even better, TBH

Can't wait for this globo homo world order to end. Bring it on Russia, let us die with atleast some dignity left.

Russia is also facing a population and immigration crisis, just like other european countries.

Don't let the conflict trick you they have any strength to take on the world.

Have a hundred soldiers in fuzzy pajamas create static and all touch a coil at the same time

Attached: d1f7f2053ad5375083242092a75ff92f98f053f42830c65bb68a806240af46cb.jpg (720x540, 78.38K)

just imagine the incompetence. a nation that couldntwin a war against itself for over 400 years against a nation that literally asked to be taken over because they were too incompetent to rule themselfs

This, even in relatively peaceful countries such as Thailand have border disputes with neighboring countries (Cambodia in this case). I’m betting my chips down on the next Indo-Pakistani (backed by the chinese) war or the Sino-Indian border war in the next few decades as with
Britbong over here. It’s even going to be more fun to watch since their battlegrounds are much like the afghan mountains in the soviet-afghan war but set in the fucking himalayas. Infantry combat and artillery would theoretically dominate these landscapes, while armoured collumns and aircraft would just have mediocre performances due to the extreme weather.
The only thing that’s left for a war is an excuse, as the mountains have zero strategic value for both of the chinks and the poos. Only then we couls stand back and watch how well the poos could stand up against the bugmen’s onslaught.

Comments under that video are even better…

Attached: BurgGenSimRet 3.jpg (584x215 64.83 KB, 41.73K)

Oh yes, the famous russian missiles.

If only they do what they are actually good at and shoot down Israeli planes.

I have said it before and I'll say it again, thermobarics kill via the baric part, the thermo bit lasts milliseconds.
@25min this guy calls white phosphorus thermobaric, for someone that advises governments he seems to have no fucking idea.

Attached: Ivan.jpg (509x512, 60.21K)

This tbh.
Thermobarics are just normal explosives that are first spread out over a larger using a smaller load before being ignited.
Anyone saying that thermobarics cause fires or burns is a retard.

It doesn't even need to be an explosive. Grain silo explosions are thermobaric explosions. You just need properly distributed, flammable particles in the right air/fuel ratio.

Attached: risitas_3.webm (640x360, 706.63K)

Bullshit?
In something reported by the Ukrainians? Who would have thought!

Did you know that if you go by the official casualties of the Ukrainian army and the OSINT vehicles total losses, the rusty soviet crap they are equipped with is THE BEST there ever was when it comes to survivability?

Forget composite matrices, ERA, DU applique, blown-off panels, just get your ass in a T-64, you will be invincible!
You're an infantrymen? No problem just hop in a MT-LB that has less armor than the average snowblower and enough fuel to propel a modern car for 10 years.

Brigade-size units getting surrounded and wiped out? Three dead and five wounded.

All I can think of now is that user that talked about wanting to give as many US units thermobaric arms and ammunition as possible, and just before the outbreak of a war spread as much propaganda about the horrors what the ammunition can do to people. Glad it's being put to good use, minus the propaganda