There is no space

The NASA and Space X are waging spiritual war, there is no space, rocket launches are rituals for the world, Rocket "ships" are actually Obelisks, Just like Nimrod shooting an arrow from the top of the tower to break the dome, it's a mocking by Satanists and adoration of pagan gods like Ra.

Google about the NASA "gargoyle" they have always worshipped pagan Gods"

People gather around and worship this scientists and they rocket "yay god isn't real, I am not going to hell for idolatry or whatever!" It is all a lie, fantasy like Starwars or whatever crap, just as fake.

Attached: 18iltw7wah6prjpg.jpg (800x450, 45.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Lij2x
webstersdictionary1828.com/Dictionary/Ruddy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1489852885301.png (5120x2880, 486.42K)

winnie the pooh off, schlomo.

Attached: 1517755109083.jpg (480x368, 13.5K)

Idiots.If you consider earth’s four corners, the dome, waters above and the icegates as "parables" then why do you consider the lake of fire, torments and tortures real?

Why do self proclaimed atheists and the scientific community worships demons and pagan gods but dismiss Christianity?

When you false flag so hard you go insane for real.

Attached: 1520514684565.jpg (495x600, 242.19K)

Maybe God just liked Minecraft,

Attached: 1522939462181.jpg (604x516, 30.81K)

"science" is a lie it makes you believe and infinite being living in a finite world is a finite, insignificant creature on an infinite universe were nothing you do really matters.

Deep down I bet your a good guy. But right now you're celebrating autism month a little too hard for the rest of us. Correlation isn't causation. Pagans are everywhere in everything under the sun, not just NASA, but that doesn't make all of it evil. Space is real, the moon is real, the Earth is round and orbits the sun, there are three dimensions with a possible fourth plane, and the Bible is still a legitimate historical text. You need to pray for spiritual discernment before you got your brain with the false doctrines propagated by self appointed crackpots.

We're going to need a little more than hearsay, post something that backs up what you're saying.

This isn't a gay anime thread, this isn't pagan/muslim/atheist trolling, it's something at least different. As long as the OP doesn't make any of the common esoteric/New Ager mistakes than we should at least hear him out.

Attached: sasdadad reverse.jpg (794x1007, 150.45K)

This

Maybe because I use GPS everyday. Maybe because I can see the sun and moon and other stellar bodies disappear below the horizon from the top of the burj khalifa and then go down the elevator and watch it again.

Flat earth and no space is fine, but this board won't hear anything about Israelites being white. Okay, just okay.

Attached: 1523495052653.png (956x568, 298.35K)

I've considered something similar. Where does our popular understanding of space come from? It comes from NASA, who is linked to Satanic ritualistic kidnappings. And I'm supposed to trust them when they explain reality to me? The idea that space is this endless thing, as vast as they claim doesn't seem to make sense. Why would God create an endless expanse of space rocks, that at best could have a weird space dog inhabiting it some where? What's the point?

While I can't understand why it would exist, it seems clear why you would pretend it does, it inspires nihilism in millions.

Not only this, but we know the popular depiction of aliens comes from demons Aleistar Crowley was in communion with.

While this is all too unclear to have a strong understanding, I believe, I think we can at least question space, and it's existance as explained by Nasa.

Are you that one guy that keeps trying to shill Identitarianism here? topkek

Those are biblical, they are also literal. You can read about the firmament/Heaven in genesis 1:8 which is known as Heaven. This is also where the sun and the moon and the stars were placed in genesis 1:14-18. God created where he resides, on the face of the waters genesis 1:2 and above the firmament of heaven/ the firmament/Heaven genesis 1:7, in heaven, in genesis 1:1. And the four corners of the earth which may or may not be the whole world or just the earth of the context of that verse are mentioned in isaiah 11:12.
This is bullshit. Now back up your claim with chapter and verse in the Bible. Or start explaining physics.

Just quote collossians 2:8 next time and harp on how science requires humanism which is philosophy and also against collossians 2:8 and also also is not of faith which is sin i.e romans 14:26.

And I would quote matthew 19:18 to you and tell you there is not one good, except for God alone.
Anything not of faith is sin romans 14:26. He that is a friend of the world is the enemy of God james 4:4. So yes, it does make it evil.

Tell me more. I always thought that because of the "I am black" part of song of solomon 1:5 that atleast some of the biblical isrealites were niggers. How did you come to this conclusion?

NASA in hebrew/babylonian means deception. You are correct to doubt them. But unless it is in the Bible, which is truth, then it may or may not be true/false coming from men.

I honestly just want more people to talk with about it because it excites me. I always thought jews were chosen and special like every other burger did, but it turns out the prophecies belong to us.

He literally says it’s because of a tan.
“Look not upon me, because I am swarthy, Because the sun hath scorched me. My mother’s sons were incensed against me; They made me keeper of the vineyards; But mine own vineyard have I not kept.”
‭‭Song of Solomon‬ ‭1:6‬ ‭

Not in the KJV
Song of solomon 1:5-6
"the sun hath looked upon me" /=/ tan
Also whatever version you are using would make God a liar titus 1:2 if it were true in mark 1:2/malachi 3:1, 2 samuel 21:19, isaiah 14:12/revelation 22:16, john 7:8-10, and acts 7:45/deutoronomy 31 if your version were true, which it is not. Also you still haven't explained why or how you came to the conclusion that the biblical isrealites are white. Sure they could be any color/mix of colors. But the only Bible reference to their skin color would be song of solomon 1:5-6 where they are niggers as far as I am aware.

Also there is one other reference to their skin color in the description of Jesus in revelation 1:14-15
So Jesus has a darker skin color for His feet likened to a tan since brass is of a similar color. While His head and His hairs are white like wool and His eyes' color is orange/red. This still implies the biblical jews were niggers or descendents of niggers. Of which there is nothing wrong with.

I guess proddie Solomon is bl*ck. Meanwhile Catholic King David is a peak of human perfection WHITE BULL.
“And when the Philistine looked about, and saw David, he disdained him; for he was but a youth, and ruddy, and withal of a fair countenance.”
‭‭1 Samuel‬ ‭17:42‬ ‭
Ruddy means red.

Okay, now this is just silly. Read the prophecies for Israel and guess which race matches them.

Attached: 72B0EA66-74FF-423C-BCF4-D0CE2219F868.png (823x720 336.99 KB, 336.99K)

archive.fo/Lij2x
webstersdictionary1828.com/Dictionary/Ruddy
So either his skin color was red, his skin color was lively of a fleshly color, and or his skin color was yellow/chink/chinese/taiwanese/*insert joke here*.

I have never, ever, seen someone with a red skin color. Now I have seen people with a yellowish skin color, the asians of the world, and I also have seen people in good health with a healthy skin. So I am still not sure how this supports the idea that the biblically jews were white, but this is very interesting thanks for bringing it up.

I didn't say Jesus was black. His feet are likened to bronze which makes it probable that he is descended from niggers in the past as to inherit a darker skin color for his feet yet his face and hair are as white as wool.

begone

Attached: f214483323a781e46672149db897da430894f0874c48f5e7a68bda872ca2bff9.jpg (960x520, 37.1K)

Are you recomending that christians shouldn't focus on what God says in His word the Bible? The very same word that is magnified above all of the name of God in psalms 138:2? If you are, then what are you doing here if you don't believe what God says in His word, the holy scriptures?

I am actually really glad you brought up the word "ruddy". Because in songs of solomon 5:10
So it seems that it is possible that biblical israel were a combination of asians, whites, and blacks based off of songs of solomon 1:5-6, SOS 5:10, revelation 1:14-15 and 1 samuel 17:42. This is interesting stuff. Keep going.

I was kidding. Solomon was not black. He was clearly tanned from working in the sun according to scripture. The Asian stuff is just autism.

Well yes, solomon is white because of SOS 5:10. But solomon's wife in SOS 1:5-6 is black. Also why did you say that the israelites are white if you had no proof? I mean now you do in SOS 5:10 because I bothered to search it for you.

There’s a lot more whiteness to be found in the Bible, my friend.
“Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing was of sapphire:”
‭‭Lamentations‬ ‭4:7‬ ‭
Are you really sure you want to be Israel? That book is full of insults against them saying they became worse than Sodom before being invaded. Sounds a lot like modern whites to me. I’m bringing up white Israel everywhere because I know if word gets to some super smart autist he could extract a lot more knowledge about the white race and what we should do.

Yes, christians are supposed to be circumcised in the heart, in the spirit, as a spiritual jew as stated in romans 2:28-29
Yes, the physical israelites indeed had many things said against their clamoring and rebelling against the Lord. Hence in romans 3:9-20 that there is none righteous, no, not one. But that is why galataians 4:21-31 is written for christians who are to be spiritual jews and not jews after the flesh.
Also we should probably take this to another thread as we are getting way off topic here now. Granted OP's topic was probably just meant to D&C but I digress.